[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I think this is pretty accurate. Bye Bye Germany.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 30
File: Rapefugees.jpg (209 KB, 1340x1222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rapefugees.jpg
209 KB, 1340x1222
I think this is pretty accurate. Bye Bye Germany.
>>
Wow
>>
File: 1445921974538.jpg (200 KB, 1518x1047) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445921974538.jpg
200 KB, 1518x1047
Are arabs the new liberators?
>>
>>53693331
wew lad
>>
>>53693417
>>
Women wanted open borders, now they have open borders.
German men are really indifferent about the whole thing. Not our problem.
>>
>>53693331
> conservashits see their daughters and wives as their property
> what is the difference from sandniggers?
>>
File: germany cucked.png (87 KB, 717x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
germany cucked.png
87 KB, 717x512
>>53693488
>>
>>53693331
>>53693489
gave me a stiffy 2bh lads
>>
File: 1452972147623.png (492 KB, 741x885) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452972147623.png
492 KB, 741x885
>>
>>53693531
Also why do so many here have a problem with islam. Islam is literally the best religion for men out there. Most of /int is male so I dont really get why people think that it will get worse once were all Muslims.
>>
File: 1452061420753.jpg (276 KB, 604x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452061420753.jpg
276 KB, 604x887
>>53693672
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 543x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 543x684
>>53693331
Not so fast.
>>
>>53693717
As if I give a fuck if a woman gets raped. For me its fine.
>>
>>53693717
Mehmet makes a good point. /int/ spends literally every second jerking off about >muh degeneracy >muh liberated women, yet gets asspained when Islam provides a solution to both "problems".
>>
>>53693498
lel k akbhar
>>
>>53693672
you are either bait
or full of hate
either way, fuck off.
>>
>>53693806
That's because you're a Muslim. Subhuman scum.
>>
>>53693855
Oy vey, a differing opinion.
What are you going to do? Europe will become more muslim anyways, I can at least be positive about it.
If you want to complain on the internet until youre 90 thats your thing, not mine.
>>
>>53693806
Oh i see, you're the reason your country is going to hell and you're completely ok with that.

Fucking hell why are first worlders so weak? You guys are really fucked in the head. It's a shame Tbh, i thought you'd be better than this
>>
>>53693672
just wait till they start raping little boys like they do over in Afghanistan, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
>>53693717
noice image luis, mind if I save it?
>>
>Hating Islam
Literally Reddit-tier
>>
>>53694081
t. Mehmed Al Duitser
>>
>>53693489
>>
>>53694043
Not yet. I learn Arab though because I can see great business opportunities. These people wont go away so why not profit from them?
>>53694086
>Oh i see, you're the reason your country is going to hell and you're completely ok with that.
Yeah pretty much. Times are changing and if you can change the flow you better go with it.
>>53693929
No
No
I wont
>>
>>53694162
It's all yours my friend
>>
>>53694162
it's all yours, my white friend :^)
>>
File: photo.png (113 KB, 401x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo.png
113 KB, 401x400
>>53694226
>>
>Feminism BTFO
>libshits BTFO
>women know their place
>strong family values
>traditionalist
Remind me why /int/ hates Islam again?
>>
File: germany yes.jpg (144 KB, 1023x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
germany yes.jpg
144 KB, 1023x563
Germany is finished. They have lost the will to fight. They would rather die than be considered racists.
>>
>>53694363
Because this board is full of cucks
>>
>>53693806
t. Mehmet my son
>>
>>53694363
Institutionalized pederasty, see >>53694088
>>
>>53694363
they're heathens
>>
>>53694081
Shut your fucking mouth Firoz !!
>>
>>53694363
>/int/
you're thinking of /pol/, my american friend

it's over here >>>/pol/ btw
>>
File: 1450138060481.jpg (21 KB, 273x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450138060481.jpg
21 KB, 273x270
>>53694511
>B-BECAUSE THEY'RE ICKY
face it, you're Islamic all but in the name
>>
>>53694453
>institutionalized
t. Islamic theologian

Bachha bazi, much like female genital mutilation and honour killing, is prohibited in Islam. Numerous fatwas have been issued against all these practices.
>>
>>53694363
Because Islam is an alpha religion. A religion where men can take three women if they have the influence and two men will have to fuck whores.
Most of /int is part of the kind of men that wouldnt get any. They are afraid of a society where the useless and weak are treated as such.
>>
>>53694182
t. Ahmed Muhammad
>>
File: 133.jpg (97 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133.jpg
97 KB, 900x600
>>53693806
>>53694248
>>
>>53694594
And yet they keep doing it.
>>
>>53693331
Oh look, the American thinking that all these refugees will somehow destroy Germany. Ironic given our own history with multiculturalism and integration. We literally thought Catholics were going to destroy the United States and yet here we are, still in one piece. Jesus fucking hopping Christ on a pogo stick, mass migration isn't going to destroy any countries.

Also, pic related
>>
>>53693717
>Nazis
>Against Islam

But Hitler liked Islam.
>>
>>53694674
Because it has nothing to do with Islam ;^)
>>
>>53694674
Seems like more of a cultural thing than a religious thing.
Still pretty fucked up, though.
>>
>>53694363
The greatest risk is Muslims secularizing themselves in Europe. It's hard to keep believing in the uncreatedness of the Quran when you have access to all the promiscuity and degeneracy that modern Europe can offer.

A underclass of secularized Muslims is more dangerous than a underclass of religious Muslims.
>>
>>53693672
because Islam is immoral. Leave it like i did senpai.
>>
>>53694676
> Ironic given our own history with multiculturalism
Not ironic at all, considering that native Americans are gone
>>
File: 1369782749529.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369782749529.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>53694777
Well, if leaving it means getting triples.
>>
>>53694674
Favelados and dumb niggers in Africa behave in un-Christian ways. Does that mean the problem lies within Christianity?
>>
>>53694676
Americans pretty much hate and attack immigrants. this forces them to integrate fast so as not to stand out
>>
>>53693807
Its not a solution because you only have to look at their countries to see circle rape/molestation (can't remember the name), boy fucking, Rotterham type if shit, marrying 13 year olds, trannies(in Iran at least). Its like if they had a contest for degenerecy Islam would win its only conservative on paper. The way many of the the devout practitioners behave is fucking abhorrent. So basically you get degenerecy, intolerance and a lack of respect of other people.
>>
>>53694762
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

>Eager to escape the weight of their expectations, he took a job in Riyadh. When he announced that he would be moving, his father responded, “You know all Saudis like boys, and you are white. Take care.” Talal was pleased to find a measure of truth in his father’s warning—his fair skin made him a hit among the locals.

>In the Middle East, however, homosexual behavior remained just that—an act, not an orientation. That is not to say that Middle Eastern men who had sex with other men were freely tolerated. But they were not automatically labeled deviant. The taxonomy revolved around the roles of top and bottom, with little stigma attaching to the top. “‘Sexuality’ is distinguished not between ‘homosexual’ and ‘heterosexual’ but between taking pleasure and submitting to someone (being used for pleasure),” the sociologist Stephen O. Murray explains in the 1997 compilation Islamic Homosexualities: Culture, History, and Literature. Being a bottom was shameful because it meant playing a woman’s role. A bottom was not locked into his inferior status, however; he could, and was expected to, leave the role behind as he grew older. “There may be a man, and he likes boys. The Saudis just look at this as, ‘He doesn’t like football,’” Dave, a gay American teacher who first moved to Saudi Arabia in 1978, told me. “It’s assumed that he is, as it were, the dominant partner, playing the man’s role, and there is no shame attached to it.” Nor is the dominant partner considered gay.

>. “It’s the land of sand and sodomites,” she said. “The older men take advantage of the little boys.” Dave, the American educator, puts it this way: “Let’s say there’s a group of men sitting around in a café. If a smooth-faced boy walks by, they all stop and make approving comments. They’re just noting, ‘That’s a hot little number.’”
>>
Post one* song (at a time) from your country you consider unquestionably beautiful.

(*/int/ music threads are always overloaded with links nobody ever opens)

This one makes my dick wet.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVpM43LXJ0Y
"La Bella Noeva" (Ligurian anonymous, '600s)
>>
>>53694794
Given that Native Americans never had a traditional Western concept of nation-state. Besides, I doubt you even care about Native Americans unless it's part of your argument that somehow the colonization of the Americas is comparable to what is happening with Europe, which is of course, laughable.
>>
>>53694676
Too bad we're not getting largely white immigrants like in the past.
>>
>>53694849
Where does the Quran advocate child rape?
>>
>>53694676
Pretty much. But /pol/lacks gonna /pol/.
>>
>>53694927
In the end, the only religion that condemn pederasty is Christianity. Maybe that's why liberals love Islam, they want to make pedophilia acceptable but they can't do it while Christianity helds sway.
>>
>>53694937
You can fix that problem by letting in North Africans and Syrians, both of whom are white according to your government
>>
>allowing sunni refugees


you deserved it
>>
>>53694978
because theres no ongoing problem with priests molesting children right?
>>
>>53694931
> Given that Native Americans never had a traditional Western concept of nation-state
Fuck does that have to do with anything?
> Besides, I doubt you even care about Native Americans
Not only are you projecting, but if I care or not is irrelevant to the argument
> which is of course, laughable
You can't just say "muh laughable" and have my argument immediately become invalid.
>>
>>53694676
But immigration did destroy the United States as it was conceived by the founding fathers, as a nation founded upon the "Rights of Englishmen". These immigrants voted for people like F.D.R. who established a centralized state with an overreaching federal government, for example.

Liberals are also very open on how they plan to use changing demographics to get rid of the Second Amendment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/

Also, there are examples of Muslim mass migration destroying countries, case in point: Lebanon.
>>
>>53695077
Alireza pls go
>>
>>53694777
Actually Islam is as moral as you can ever get
>>
>>53695109
there have always been people in this country that wanted a strong central government. always
>>
>>53695141
not even shia mate


but you have to admit thatthe problem literally is the shari minded sunni. i mean, look at the wahhabi/salafist/shafi and then compare them with the sufi (i am aware it is not a sect) or the shia
>>
>>53694583
the point isn't that they're "Icky" (although most arabs are), but that they're heathens. they deny that Christ is the son of God.
>>
I honestly don't see the problem here. Consider this retribution for both world wars + the Holocaust.
>>
>>53694846
Well it's a gigantic irony circle that we keep repeating over and over that it's just frustrating since I'm a bit of a historian.

>English immigrate to New World. Make a new life for themselves

>Get pissed off when Irish start "flooding" the country, especially Catholics due to a "papacy" conspiracy.

>Descendent of Irish, English, and other assorted groups get pissed off when Chinese begin to migrate in large numbers.

>WW2, everyone is pissed off at the Japanese, both recently naturalized or already well-established because they believe they will resort to killing Americans.

>People get pissed off when Cubans initially flood Florida.

>All those descendent of immigrants get pissed off when Mexicans and later, Central Americans start to settle in, believe it's a conspiracy to reclaim the Southwest.


>Now people are pissed that a trickle of Syrians and Iraqis, who have to go through a two year multiagency background check, are all planning to destroy the USA and convert it to Islam.
>>
>>53693428
>during WW2 : We'll save you from Nazis ; ) Communism is life ; ) Fuck Nazism and Capitalism ; )
>Nowadays : We'll save you from jews and degeneracy ; ) Islam is life ; ) Fuck W.World, Whites and jews ; )
>>
>>53695252
So do Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. I doubt you harbour as much antipathy towards them.
>>
>>53694952
that part where mohammed rapes children probably
>>
>>53695213
And they win by importing people who share their views. Otherwise the U.S. would still be a decentralized state. So yeah, immigration can change a country.

I mean, what do you think will happen if you keep importing Mexicans, Indians and Chinese? These people don't believe in rule of law and private property in the countries they come from, why do you think the magic dirt of the United States will make them belive on it?
>>
>>53695109
And I don't suppose immigration destroyed Brazil :^)
>>
Sometimes it's hard to believe this happens again at this point.

Whites, blacks, asian, christians, muslims, jews, everyone of you is the same than the other and all this conflict happen due to your human nature.

humans aren't anymore funny to watch. they are now a serious danger for this planet and boundaries. you will become extinct in near future thanks to "mother nature", or it will be us? =)
>>
>>53694676
>given our own history with multiculturalism and integration
>natives nearly extinct
>blacks still an isolated subculture
>Hispanics refusing to integrate
Yeah, ironic! Things are working so well for us.
>>
>>53695490
ayy lmao
>>
>>53695477
No, Brazil has always been shit, immigrants made it better because they were often Europeans. They were actually imported for that exact purpose.
>>
>>53695309
The Irish, Japanese, nor the Cuban immigrants never attacked their host country like the Muslims are doing. In fact, the most decorated unit in American military history is made up of 2nd Generation Japanese Americans. Most of the immigrants "integrated' unlike the Muslims. Even these so-called "All-American" Muslims end up becoming radicalized like the Chattanooga and San Bernadino killers.
>>
>>53695058
They lack white culture though, so no thanks
>>
>>53695473
>These people don't believe in rule of law and private property

i cant think of a single person who believes this
>>
File: 1449443626548.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449443626548.png
318 KB, 449x425
>>53694927
>A few years ago, a Jeddah- based newspaper ran a story on lesbianism in high schools, reporting that girls were having sex in the bathrooms.
>>
>>53695636
See, immigration truly destroyed your country. Case proved.
>>
>>53695527
What is with the fucking Native American argument? They were never one clear coherent nation-state and again, bares next to no relevance to the current situation as I doubt people from the Middle East and Africa are going to kill off the 95% of Europeans.

Secondly, black culture and black society has more or less integrated into the American conscious although yes, there is still class/racial challenges.

>Hispanic refusing to integrate
Are you even trying? Look no further than Cubans for example, they have already integrated and producing terrible Republican candidates. Also, Mexican communities in the Southwest that have been there for a long time are already integrated. Integration literally takes a few generations or so. It's a fucking cycle that will always occur at one point or another.
>>
>>53695566
believe it or not most Muslims in this country are not radicals
>>
>>53695718
what? i said i cant think of a single person who doesnt believe in private property and laws. the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>53695789
t. muhammad
>>
File: 1449793594915.jpg (56 KB, 800x753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449793594915.jpg
56 KB, 800x753
>>53695761
>m-multiculturalism is working guys
stop trying so hard and just admit you're a cuck
>>
>>53695548
>Immigrants made it better because they were European

That is the most Latin American thing I have read tonight. Oh those natives and blacks, they're too lazy to do anything, let's import Europeans, preferably Germans and English since Italians and Southern Europeans are filthy and lazy.
>>
>>53693641
i choose to believe she means to send the rapists away
>>
>>53695856
thanks for the input Pedro
>>
>>53693489
>Merkel
>wearing a German flag
>>
>>53695882
Is it wrong, though? Is it just a coincidence that the best parts in Brazil are those inhabited by Germans?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Catarina_%28state%29

>People of German and Austrian descent make up the largest ethnic group among the population of Santa Catarina, at around 45% - with a considerable portion still speaking the German language.

>It is the Brazilian state with the highest levels of income, education[5] and public health, and one of the lowest rates of illiteracy.[6] Santa Catarina boasts Brazil's highest average life expectancy[7][8] and lowest homicide rate[9] in addition to lower levels of corruption.[10] The cities of the state are also considered some the most livable in the country, enjoying a reputation of being "clean, safe and organized".[10]

It's not that natives and blacks are lazy, they can be hard-working under good supervision. The problem is that they're stupid, lacking inhibition and self-control.
>>
File: FOhXKGC.png (656 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FOhXKGC.png
656 KB, 1300x864
>>53695860
So you agree the United States has been one giant cuckold from the start :^) ?
>>
File: 1445920139272.png (12 KB, 390x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445920139272.png
12 KB, 390x470
>post yfw the resident liberal on your social media viciously defends the migrants whenever something like this happens

When someone posted the Cologne attacks the two hyper-liberals on Facebook I know started spamming stories about "refugee does act of kindness" or "right-wingers throw firecrackers at migrant home."
>>
>>53695882
Go take a look at your redskin reserves and tell me those people are worth a shit.
>>
>>53696017
I mean given the historical circumstances at the time, there was always little to no interest by the political/economic elite in helping to develop those poorer communities and instead sought European migrants as the panacea to all of their problems. Of course, Brazil remains one of the most economic unequal societies as a result.
>>
>>53693531
>conservashits see their daughters and wives as their property

what are you on about?
>>
>>53696221

We literally wiped them out though, that's not a fair comparison.
>>
>>53696221
Coming from Chile, where the Mapuche communities are amongst the poorest and disenfranchised, given the use/abuse of anti-terror laws.
>>
File: 1351498616197.png (178 KB, 476x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351498616197.png
178 KB, 476x453
>there are people in this thread using the united states as a successful example of multiculturalism
>>
>>53696317
And who remains one of the most powerful countries in the World today?
>>
Reminder that most Middle Eastern and North African countries have an average IQ of 84. They are biologically incompatible with modern Western societies.
>>
>>53696404
>Still believe IQ is a good indicator

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/iq-myth-debunked-by-canadian-researchers-1.1264832
>>
File: merkel.png (114 KB, 709x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merkel.png
114 KB, 709x738
>
>>
>>53696546
you're 106 posts late
>>53693489
>>
>>53696222
Brazil is unequal because it's inhabitants have different capacities, not because the central government did less or more to certain groups.

These Europeans were often treated as slaves in coffee plantations, others like the Japanese weren't even wanted, in Southern Brazil they were released in the jungle and still built successful comunities in a way that black and indigenous communities left in isolation couldn't.
>>
>>53696287
It is a fair comparison, we killed most of the mapuche too.
>>53696307
>the Mapuche communities are amongst the poorest and disenfranchised
It's the other way around, the few remaining mapuche are happily unemployed and draw tons of cash from concessions earned through violent protest and civil disobedience, they claim this is becuase no one wants to start business there, when they're the ones burning shit down because "m-muh homeland", they're fucking scum.
>>
>>53695916
she didn't mean anything, it's fake
>>
>>53696404

Reminder that Koko the gorilla can score 90 on an IQ test
>>
>>53696317
The US expects you to assimilate, multiculturalism here is a meme
>>
>>53694363
Because /pol/ values for the most part are shit. Enjoy your zero freedom of expression and your sons going to a madrassa
>>
>>53696648
Well there were Quilombos but many were destroyed because it went against the Brazilian slave institutions so arguably, there was initiative by those communities but were ultimately suppressed. Also, there was the issue of communal vs. individual landholding.
>>
File: CunCW32.png (77 KB, 1366x1124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CunCW32.png
77 KB, 1366x1124
>>53696317
>multiculturalism
>implying that actually exists here
>implying American culture is not all-consuming
>implying our culture is totally not running its tendrils into nearly every other world culture

we are literally the borg of world cultures
>slowly convert other cultures through mass media
>countries that do not convert are sanctioned or blown up
>>
>>53695789
They are not radicals in the sense that they aren't violent, but have some conversations with some "moderate" Muslims. I think you would find some of there a views a bit shocking.

However, no worse than many extreme Christians in the south.
>>
>>53696648
Stop shilling, no ones cares about SC
SP is the best state in Brazil and this isn't eleven relevant to this thread
>>
>>53696546
Needs to be a smug German police officer holding the gun to the guy's head.
>>
>>53696546
>>53693489
Where is her left leg?
>>
>>53697387
that's a knee under the shirt
>>
>>53696496
Yes, the bell curve is a raycis book and makes POC look bad.
>>
>Muh multiculturalism
This is plain old capitalism

Less workforce means shrinking markets and shrinking economy.

We are being replaced to keep the economy growing.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

They don't give a fuck about religion, culture, people or anything else.

It's all about money and it's coming for all of us unless we tear down the entire globalized economic system.
>>
>>53697914
Exactly. Merkel is being influenced behind the scenes to import young men to keep Germany's economy up. Too many top echelon European economic barons are reliant on Germany to fuel the EU, so they'll do anything to prevent their aging decline.

If a nation's population shrinks, their GDP and output will fall accordingly. Their debt will not.

Merkel is a puppet.
>>
>>53698419
Merkel isn't a puppet, she has always been one of those people. European conservatives are economic liberals.
They represent the rich in every single country, they don't care about what happens to it's population, their kids go to private schools and live in areas without any "refugees".
>>
File: m-m-merukeru-sama.png (82 KB, 732x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m-m-merukeru-sama.png
82 KB, 732x387
merkel is kil
>>
>>53698648
It's a shame that these people will push for population growth until humanity drives itself over the edge.
>>
>>53694767
>secularized muslims
Go read a book huelberto
>>
>>53694607
>Because Islam is an alpha religion
Literally means submission and asks of you to get ass up/face down five times a day. Control of women is enforced because that's the only way for them to get laid. It's the ultimate beta religion. That's why all the jihadis that perpetrate the attacks are found to be misfits, losers. Every aspect of their life is misery so they take their petty revenge on society.
>>
>>53698737
It's a lose-lose situation for all of us.

The only way to stop it is basically WW3.
If we don't stop it the result is basically WW3.
>>
>>53695189
Marrying six year olds and fucking them three years laters is pretty fucking far from being moral. Marrying rape victims to their rapists is in the same ballpark.
>>
>>53695328
Their not the ones openly at war with the West right now.
>>
File: angry-mob.png (725 KB, 864x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
angry-mob.png
725 KB, 864x576
>>53693735
HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY FUNCTION SO CASUALLY AFTER THAT?

If this happened in Poland there would be whole cities burning, 100 unrelated deaths, destroyed buildings of parliament and president palace. Also politicians and police hanging from every street lantern.
HOW?
>>
>>53699483
kek
>>
>>53697914
I'm glad to see some people with open eyes.
>>
>>53696546
I love how there is a Pepe/Wojak picture for every important event recently
>>
>>53696963
There are still quilombos, they are shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilombola
>>
>>53699561
Yeah well, it's hard to cut through all the bullshit.
With all the "it's the jews" nuts on one side and the "no borders, no nations, we finally become one" nuts on the other side.

The problem is that borders and nations already stopped existing for global corporations that can literally make their own laws, the people gain hardly anything from globalization.
>>
>oh no they raped a girl

says the race that enslaved, raped and genocided almost 2/3 parts of the world

if you cry by suffering the 0.0000000000000000001% of what the world suffered, next years and centuries are going to be really satisfying for me and terrorific to you.
>>
>>53698419
Surely Syrian and Afghan goat-herders are what is need to make German economy function.

If there is a "conspiracy", is the Hooton Plan that was elaborated after WW2 being put in motion.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf

>st Hooton laid out an "outbreeding" plan that would "destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities."

>The Harvard University professor's proposal called for genetically transforming the German nation by encouraging mating of German women with non-German men, who would be brought into the country in large numbers [...] "The objects of this measure," wrote Dr. Hooton, "include reduction of the birthrate of 'pure' Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by outbreeding and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals."

>This plan, Hooton estimated, would require at least 20 years to be implemented. "During this period," he went on, "encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males."
>>
>>53700117
Children DON"T pay for ANYTHING that happened in the past, that's between the people who were involved. If you don't think so then go have a child then let someone your past people wronged fuck it, better yet just pass it around you shit stain.
>>
>>53700235
>says the country that bombs children and whose army rapes women and children EVERY DAY in PRESENT TIME
>>
>>53700336
>Points out "past"
>returns fire with "you are taking actions now against people doing things to you in the now, same thing right?

No because the places this is happening haven't done anything to those people yet, And we bomb places that have bombed or killed people in the current year or so, not old centuries long hate grudges or because or holy book said so. Really if war could be fought without having to kill so many we would do it, but it's hard when you enemy is hiding beside the friendlies.

Are we supposed to let them do the attacks they do with no response?
>>
>>53693331
You just know this guy just wanted to draw some NTR porn and he just shoehorned a political message on it so it would be more acceptable
>>
>>53700336
Nice strawman, spaniard. Spain didn't take Latin America with flowers and kisses. Every race, every continent has enslaved, plundered and pillaged. No exceptions. But there's always a guy that's better at it than the rest. You can't blame a guy for being better at crimes you've taken part in.
>>
>>53700750
>implying I like what spain do just because i am spanish massive meme lol XD

spaniards are such a monsters too, don't forget besides memes that we are also europeans.

we are a plague, world would be better without humans, we only cause pain and damage
>>
>>53693331
Personally, I don't care. It's not like any of these girls would have slept with me so the Muslims might as well have them.
>>
>>53700845
>world would be better without humans
Ahhh, to be fifteen again. Every living thing survives at the expense of another. Eat or be eaten. Threre are no peaceful, quiet deaths in nature. If predators don't rip you apart, you die of starvation because one of your teeth is rotting, bad weather as made food scarce, or you get a disease and have become too weak to feed. If you thing that whatever you call "this world" would be better or worse without us, you're a moron. It's a constant slaughter, it's a constant struggle for survival and no amount of human activity is going to stop that from happening. Get out of the city once in a while, you might learn something.
>>
>>53693331
gonnie hae a wank tae this
>>
>>53693331
I need proofs for this kind of accusation/comic
>>
File: 1447854981678.jpg (2 MB, 3508x2480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447854981678.jpg
2 MB, 3508x2480
>>53693489
>>
>>53693531
>Leftists think trying to stop your child's rape, is the same thing as enforcing personal property rights.
Oh wow, you're disgusting.
>>
>>53695089
>because theres no ongoing problem with priests molesting children right?
Actually there never was.
Virtually all the "victims" were in their late teens and early twenties, and in most cases the charges were eventually proven false.
This was a decade long planned attack by the Jew York Times, its media allies (esp.Rolling Stone) and American anti-theist groups.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2011/06/15/an_innocent_priest_dies_of_a_broken_heart/
http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2015/05/rolling-stone-alan-dershowitz-and-catholic-priests
http://www.newsweek.com/another-rolling-stone-rape-article-has-major-holes-291257
http://www.themediareport.com/2013/11/26/false-accusations-catholic-priests/
>>
File: HornyDog.gif (1 MB, 320x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HornyDog.gif
1 MB, 320x210
>>53693331

Moar
>>
File: disgust1.jpg (70 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust1.jpg
70 KB, 1000x700
>>53704421
>priest sex abuse denialism is a thing
jesus christ
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 30
Thread DB ID: 449021



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.