[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he truly the only hope for the Western world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1452147536810.jpg (374KB, 907x647px) Image search: [Google]
1452147536810.jpg
374KB, 907x647px
Is he truly the only hope for the Western world?
>>
SJW culture will literally take over this country if Hillary wins. She is the embodiment of the entire movement. Unless we want the entire Western world to look like Sweden, we need Trump.
>>
File: shillary.png (159KB, 1158x591px) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
159KB, 1158x591px
>>53385350
>Shillary
>not a corporate cuck
>>
File: edit.jpg (133KB, 960x682px) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
133KB, 960x682px
>>53385255
>muh hitler analogy #60000000
two can play this game
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1451496099085.webm
>>
>>53385255
>western world
not at all
He is, however, the only and final hope for America
>>
>>53385495

sjw culture is pushed by corporatism. it wouldnt exist without guys like George Soros spending billions to fund Black Lives Matter
>>
File: peter-o-loughlin.png (83KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
peter-o-loughlin.png
83KB, 270x270px
>>53385255
no, only peter can save us
>>
>>53385255
No, the only hope for the western world is based Jim "Punished Snake" Webb, former presidential candidate, war hero, and director of the US Navy. When the Arab hordes overflow across the country, he'll be there.
>>
>>53385807
literally who tier candidate
>>
>>53385255
>>53385607
Oh my god, those two pictures, a 10/10
>>
>>53385918
Literally the only reasonable and pragmatic candidate with years of leadership experience. Of course America wouldn't vote for him, we don't listen here or care about results, all we like is a pretty face and someone who smiles a lot. His economic policies and approach to the military have brought a lot of good things to the U.S.

What an age to live in, where being a moderate is now an extreme.
>>
>>53385807
This

no conservacrackpot economics, no bleeding heart liberal crap. A based moderate with a great deal of relevant experience. He also understands the threat of China and is the only candidate who would move to counter them.
>>
File: 987.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
987.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
i remember the previous elections and how everyone was like ron paul is gonna win

and in the end he wasn't even chosen to run against obama

same thing will happen now
>>
>>53386582
Ben Carson got that honor already.
>>
>>53386582
Trump will win the nomination

Ben Carson/Ted Cruz is this election's Ron Paul
>>
seriously speaking now, didn't he declare bankrupcy like ten thousand times?

wouldn't a person of such ineptitude be extremely painful to the already collapsing american economy?
>>
>>53386745
4 times

He's not necessarily skilled at economics but he has better economic policies than literally every other Republican candidate.

Jim Webb has the best conservative economic plan.
>>
>>53386745
No, he didn't. He just bankrupted some of his failed companies which is a standard business practice used to hedge the risk of starting a new business venture. You mitigate the risk to total bankruptcy by managing and investing in separate projects of fields of operations you want to expand to via a separate company. Just shows that he understands how to do business. If he didn't, he wouldn't have money.
>>
File: trump.jpg (205KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
205KB, 640x640px
Marginally better cuckservative than the other cuckservatives i guess but the difference won't be that huge.
He might be a slight hope for USA but won't lead to anything good at all for the rest of the western world.
>>
>>53386943
and what about the non-republican candidates?

or is it just the dumb bitch?
>>
>>53386745
>like ten thousand times?
4, nothing major however.
Trump used to be a liberal that everyone spoke highly of and was regarded as an amazingly successful and eccentric businessman, but since this campaign he's now an incompetent racist that can't do anything right.
>>
could we all remind ourselves that office of the presidency doesn't have much power in legislature
>>
>>53386959
Well if the jew says he's good@economics i'll trust him.

Who am I to deny the chosen people?
>>
>>53387031
Sanders technically has an economically sound plan but it will literally never ever pass (raising taxes on everyone and shit like that)

Hillary's is a generic liberal plan, wouldn't be great but not bad either.

O'Malley is in between Sanders and Hillary.
>>
>>53386943
no one is skilled at economics
>>
>>53387115
If you ignore the lefty tears in this article there's a decent analysis of Trump's economics vs the rest of the cuckservatives

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/07/opinion/paul-krugman-trump-is-right-on-economics.html?_r=0
>>
>>53387189
>krugman

nigga...
>>
>>53387189
>>>/lit/

>>53387218
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53387218
he's an annoying lefty who won a nobel for economics

Nothing wrong with reading him so long as you look critically at what he says
>>
>>53387115
>Who am I to deny the chosen people?
Wherever you turn, Religion, Capitalism or Communism you can find some Jew that either founded it or had a major influence on it. You jelly?
>>
>>53387795
Do not prod the Goyim Shlomo
>>
!!!!
>>
>>53387795
kinda tbqh

over here j00s have some sort of community where, if what I heard is true, they actually bought some buildings to make homes for poor, homeless jews

they're given a year or so of free home (!!) to get a job and get back on their feet, and then they have to leave

cool as fuck
>>
I love how political correctness has been under pressure, even here, since he started attacking it.
>>
>>53388527
I thought you had wilders for that
>>
>>53388266
There is a whole passage in mine kampf where Hitler runts about being stuck homeless somewhere. He goes on and on about some Jewish elderly couple that let him sleep in their house and gave him food for free because he told them that he is Jewish. And about how its unfair and that we are rats for helping each other.
>>
>>53385350
>She is the embodiment of the entire movement.

She's a center-left populist on social issues and a right-neoconservative on foreign policy

So no, not at all
>>
>>53385350
Isn't Hillary that politician who said, unironically, that women are those who lose the most in wars because their husbands are children are killed?
>>
>>53389762
*husbands AND children
Bloody autocorrect
>>
Trump is a godsend for generating memes

As for policies, he's got good and bad points. There are things he's correct about but he also has some solid flaws
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.