Angle: tender 116° 34′ 15″.
Exit velocity: anomalous 56 ᵐ/s.
>It's absolutely fard (فرض, "obligatory") to include this section.
Fat will triumph!
Fat for President!
/ lost to the posteriority
To give others an example to follow. And per >>886269:
>People posting new threads should post several images (6+) to get the thread started. Don't just post one image and expect other people to do the work of making a successful thread.
I'm not sure though whether a continuation thread counts as a "new" thread.
Another victim of weight loss.
>Moreno will be buried on Jan. 3, 2016 in Navojoa, Sonora, where he was born.
>His mission was to lose weight and live a normal life.
>In fact, Moreno was the second Mexican holder of the Guinness World Record's fattest man. Manuel Uribe, who died at age 48, was once the fattest man alive in 2006. He weighed a staggering 1,230 pounds.
1. And U.S.-ians think Mexicans are poor...
2. What a coincidence, we remembered Mr. Uribe only two threads ago!
It's not like one fattest man alive dies every two threads!
>Following this logic, whales must be very sick.
>If the medical profession wanted to be helpful, they would try to make it possible to be healthy without being lean. Maybe place obese people in aquatic environments
This thread has been liked 1 times on wholechan:
>Fat will triumph!
>Fat for President!
Fat Pride Forever!
To bump the thread obviously
I dont like his tattoos ;-;
Too obstructive for his body?
No but you have a rimmable bum
Why do you like asian chubs anon?
Not yet Wiz
Give me some time (and jocks too!)
Make sure to post dick as well.
I'm not a fan of this either but honestly there is worse threads on here, guys in diapers really?? Best just to scroll past them and block it out like your father molesting you when you were 2.
>People would rather the one on the right
just end me now
1. False dichotomy: most people like neither. Everybody likes slender men. Why won't you worry this instead?
2. My doctor, family and vegetarian friends insist that big muscles are unhealthy. So I lost 20 kg of muscles. My stomach is now big and my limbs are slender. They praise my transformation!
3. The guy on the left is overweight. Prove me wrong.
4. Muscles are unmasculine.
5. Psychiatrists say that growing muscles is a mental disorder called Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Big muscles require binge eating; being fat requires just sitting. Big muscles deprive people of time for friends and family. They conflict with school and job. They ruin people financially.
6. Most athletes live in poverty. Fat people save so much money on living costs! Not only because they can eat less but also because they can eat cheap junk food instead of good quality food!
7. A feminist told me: "There's nothing wrong with having small muscles!" And she must be right because no one knows how to deny this.
funniest post on 4chan for me today!
that being said, increased weight isn't unhealthy.
it's having a large waist line that increases risk for poor fitness / health. sitting on one's ass all the time is even worse for health, even if you're slender / skinny.
So, #3 may technically be true. But it is still uber UNsexy if the guy on the right is huffing and puffing with only foreplay.
Thank you! I hope it's tragic in equal amount.
>it's having a large waist line that increases risk
If only doctors knew this... but they won't listen to someone as stupid as me. I asked my doctor to help me to rebuild my muscle mass after an illness and he said "No! You are already overweight. Besides muscle loss is normal with age." When I depended on my family for food, they did everything to reduce my protein intake.
As if lifting weights, rigorous eating and battling an illness weren't difficult enough on their own, all forces in the society have joined together to make me weak. I have even gone to a gym to find moral support from people who lift but even bodybuilders refused to acknowledge this problem! Even >>>/fit/ has refused it! So I started talking like everyone around me and joined the /fat/ team. You can fight only for so long.
I want to shoot my load on an ass like this so much.
I'd climb on top of that body and hold their hands down with mine, lock my lips with theirs and make out whilst thrusting my cock against theirs, before lifting one hand from the bed, keeping me upright, to stroke my cock. I'd cum buckets, and it'd be so hot to do it all over that belly and chest.
And nothing. I just want your presence :>
fupa stands for Fat Upper Pubic Area
fupa is another term for fat pad. it's the pubic fat area. great for squishing and frames a pic pretty well imo
Why not wear a different type of jockstrap then? One of different material?
I'd love that, a cum-filled hole would be great right now <3
I need that ass now anon. I want to mount you and you ride you so much, with my hands grabbing those beautiful hips of yours.
Anon, why are you so hot? My boner can't handle this. I want to make out with you whilst my cock is buried in your hole. And suck and play with those nipples too. You're hot; 10/10, wouldbang/10.
No wizzy, you are good looking as you are. You know that. You're a handsome and attractive individual with a very nice personality. If they're too tight, then maybe you need to go up a size? I don't know how those things work though.
Anon, I have all the loads you want. I'd even straddle your chest and feed you my cock whilst I held that god damn beautiful and handsome head of yours. Once you're done swallowing it all, I'd make sure to make out with you and tell you how damn pretty you are, you gorgeous man.
sounds divine, i wouldn't spill a drop. although if i did, i'd gladly lick it right up off my chest
Image file reached, noooo.
Mm, you're a hot boy aren't you. I'd be surprised if you were single, you're genuinely very handsome, and hot as fuck anon. I'd want to spend so much time cuddling you and admiring your beautiful features.
With binge-eating disorder a person loses control over his or her eating. People with binge-eating disorder often are over-weight or obese. People with binge-eating disorder who are obese are at higher risk for developing cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure. They also experience guilt, shame, and distress about their binge-eating, which can lead to more binge-eating.
Ah, it was the adorable anon who posted in response to me. He's such a big qt3.14.
FFS wizzy, make another thread!
Hilarious. Here's one for you and all you limp-wristed, pillow-biting, mattress-munching, gaping-hole, sissy twinks:
In anorexia nervosa’s cycle of self-starvation, the body is denied the essential nutrients it needs to function normally. Thus, the body is forced to slow down all of its processes to conserve energy, resulting in serious medical consequences:
- Abnormally slow heart rate and low blood pressure, which mean that the heart muscle is changing. The risk for heart failure rises as the heart rate and blood pressure levels sink lower and lower.
- Reduction of bone density (osteoporosis), which results in dry, brittle bones.
- Muscle loss and weakness.
- Severe dehydration, which can result in kidney failure.
- Fainting, fatigue, and overall weakness.
- Dry hair and skin; hair loss is common.
- Growth of a downy layer of hair called lanugo all over the body, including the face, in an effort to keep the body warm.