[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoy the Horrors of War With Us on /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: 1-800-kebabgone.jpg (106KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1-800-kebabgone.jpg
106KB, 500x571px
>>>/k/28489846

Alright, /his/trionics, light up a cigarette and pop that scotch because we're having a horrors of war thread on /k/.

Enjoy!
>>
File: dead german stalingrad.jpg (95KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
dead german stalingrad.jpg
95KB, 431x640px
>>536083
Thanks based /k/ommando.
>>
File: dead kraut.jpg (198KB, 573x457px) Image search: [Google]
dead kraut.jpg
198KB, 573x457px
>>536105
S'what I do.
>>
>>536083
I wonder how many people realize the "remove Kebab" meme was made by a Turk?
>>
>>536083
Is mustard gas the most excruciating way to die in warfare?
>>
>>536083
This thread is pretty much gore, which I don't have a problem with but it's not that historically interesting, I do like the crossboard integration though, so i'd like to hijak this thread and propose a new question

What is the worst way to die in warfare?

>>538219
>>
>>538219
>>538245
Long term infection from extreme burns in the era 1970-1990 (obeying the 25 year rule).
>>
>>538519
Do nuclear burns leave infection?
Or does the radiation clean the wound?
>>
>>539743
Sadly nuclear weapons were only used twice in combat.

Secondary infections due to loss of white blood cell production.
>>
File: cherenkov-radiation.jpg (2MB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
cherenkov-radiation.jpg
2MB, 2000x3008px
>>539743
Neither. You will begin to rot while still alive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0P7R9CfCY

That blue glow is Cherenkov Radiation. At much lower emission levels, it appears as blue light in water. If there is enough of a charge to create visible blue light in the open air and you get exposed, just sit down and start writing a letter to your family.
>>
File: image_34.jpg (24KB, 350x504px) Image search: [Google]
image_34.jpg
24KB, 350x504px
The following is the account of Otto Sailer-Jackson, a 60 year old animal trainer turned Dresden Zoo inspector. Otto loved animals and described the moments following the raid as the most heart breaking thing he had ever had to do, and it haunted him:

'We did what we had to do, but it broke my heart. I collapsed physically and emotionally. Everything that happened after that, happened as if behind a veil. I was burnt out inside. I acted mechanically, as if I had no room for pain in my heart'

'The elephants gave spine-chilling screams, their house was still standing but an explosive bomb of terrific force landed behind it, lifted the dome of the house, turned it around, and put it back on again. The heavy iron doors had been completely bent, and the huge iron sliding doors which shut off the house form the terraces, had been completely lifted from its hinges. When I and some of the other men, including the elephant, warden Galle, managed to break into the elephant house, we found the stable empty.

For a moment we stood there helpless, but then the elephants told us where they were by their heart-breaking trumpeting. We rushed out onto the terrace again. The baby cow elephant was lying in the narrow barrier-moat on her back, her legs up to the sky. She had suffered severe stomach injuries and could not move.

A 90 cwt cow elephant had been flung clear across the barrier moat and fence by some terrific blast wave, and just stood there trembling. We had no choice but to leave these animals to their fate for the moment.'

'….In the same building as the hippos was the humanoid ape house. This also had been destroyed. Not a single ape could be seen, except for the gibbon, who crept out from under a corner. The creature held out it's hands to Sailer-Jackson, who saw that it had no hands, merely stumps. Haunted by the expression of suffering on it's face, he drew his pistol and shot the beast'
>>
Old warden Lehmann went into the bear house while the flames roared up from it's roof. His favourite brown bear mother, who had two cubs, was still there, had been blinded by incendiary bombs. But she knew Lehmann's voice and let him to remove the cubs to safety…The female polar bear was there too, dreafully burned on the back by the thermite (or phosphorus) but covering and protecting her two cubs. Without making a sound, the mother kept the cubs pinned down with her huge paws so they could not run away and out into danger in the open. It would be a brave man who tried to take them away from her, but the old grey haired warden managed it. As the mother was in terrible agony she was dispatched with a pistol shot. Her cubs could have been reared from the bottle, but there was no milk in the ruins of Dresden, they soon died of hunger.'

The Devil's Tinderbox: Dresden, 1945, Alexander McKee (2000)
>>
File: 1432507911545.gif (1MB, 560x460px) Image search: [Google]
1432507911545.gif
1MB, 560x460px
>>540102
>>540104
>>
>>540158
More and more I feel like the Eternal anglo meme is true.
>>
>>540158
Just a side note, that qt girl he posted died of cancer, she was projected to be a top chess player.
>>
>>540163
It isn't a meme. It is true.

But the problem is that their counterparts weren't and aren't any better. That's the tragedy.
>>
File: 1451915785623.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1451915785623.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>thread archived
I'd like to make a brief point on human relativism

In the battle where general Custer died against the Indians, one of the Indians spoke about how he enjoyed killing one of the enemy lieutenants. He said the entire battle was "lots of fun."

In ww1 their was a German ace who wrote a book, in which he described how he derived such delight in dropping bombs on the enemy successfully, and how he landed near a crashed enemy and "placed a stone on his grave to honor him."

In addition, peasants from backwaters in the United States frequently say they are happier on average than citizens of New York.

The point is, happyness is a stimulus that your brain manages using relativism, usually from your childhood. in order to capitalize on your personal fortunes in this modern age, you need to network your ideas out and discover many things. Check out finance, tech, sports, real estate, et cetera. Do not bind yourself to your current disposition because you are having fun, you can have fun doing whatever you like.
>>
File: serotonin-and-dopamine.gif (11KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
serotonin-and-dopamine.gif
11KB, 620x368px
>>540174
>>
>>540174
>the holocaust hop.gif
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.