[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spa/ Smartphone Advice General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg (178KB, 628x396px) Image search: [Google]
spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg
178KB, 628x396px
A place to collect every thread with smartphone questions

Ask other anons for advices and experiences with smartphones
---
Previous thread
>>52508519
>>
>>52527491
What's an all around upgrade to the Xperia Z2? Camera is incredibly important to me and I really liked the look of the phone. My headphone jack is all fucked up, and only works if there's ZERO pressure on the cable.
>>
>tfw my week old phone has already a few scratches
Gorilla glass my ass.
>>
>>52527576
I have a Z5 Compact and I love it. Camera is pretty good, great stabalizing even on 4K. 4K recording isn't limited to 5 min like on Samsungs stuff, but just limited by whenever the phone overheats, which can take up to 40 minutes.

Photo's do have a strange blurring/chromatic abberation thing going on close to the edges, but its hardly noticable if you ask me.

Great phone, really snappy too. Battery lasts 2 days for me.
>>
>>52527618
Here's a free tip, anything harder than glass will scratch glass. You can replace "glass" with any other material and get the same result.
>>
>>52527491
Is a hair dryer going to create enough heat for me to attempt replacing cracked glass on my LGGpro?
>>
>>52527675
How's the headphone jack? Does it have that retarded 5 poe thing going on?
>>
>>52527730
Eh, it just werks. It's just a normal standard headphone jack, not the xboxhueg kind.
>>
are any of the xioma phones good?

Was thinking of snagging one off ebay, specifically the redmi 2
>>
>>52527684
Can't they make artificial diamond glass or something? Gorilla is shit, I had another phone before, it was basic screen, probably plastic, and it never got a single scratch. I take care of my stuffs, I didn't even fully used the phone because I'm expecting delivery of a case tomorrow or the next day. It's supposed to be scratch resistant, they even show a retard knifing it on youtube, and it still get scratches doing basically nothing.
>>
>>52528043
you shiuld've ordered a tempered glass screen protector.
>>
Do modern smartphones have SD card slots?
From what I've seen in specs of phones like SG S6 and LG Nexus X5, there's no SD card slot.
>>
>>52528285
some do. use gsmarena's phone finder.
>>
Do all new smartphones have only nano-sim?
Is my standard sim card a dinosaur?
>>
>>52528409
Pretty much. There's nothing wrong with cutting it though
>>
File: Honk Honk.png (192KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
192KB, 209x193px
>patiently waiting for the new phones cycle
>>
>>52527576
So atmospheric pressure alone is enough to prevent it from working? That sucks bro, maybe you should donate your phone to a spaceman who could make use of dat jack.
>>
I have a firstgen Moto X, thinking of replacing it with a Maxx 2. Sound sensible?
>>
>>52529971
Bowie is dead, though.
>>
>>52531204
Now you've made me sad..
>>
I heard there was some glitch out something with the Nexus 6p about calls dropping or the signal disappearing with Sprint? I looked around and found nothing
>>
Need an upgrade from an iPhone 5, I had a Sony Z3 and loved it (minus sony apps you couldnt uninstall) but it broke.
>>
>>52528285
Some do, some don't.

Lg G4 and Moto X Pure have SD card slots for example.
>>
File: Nexus-6P-bend.png (294KB, 1212x652px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus-6P-bend.png
294KB, 1212x652px
[from the last thread] Is the 6P a meme? Really wanting this phone, but I'm not so sure about its durability..
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.