[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey /g/,
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
Hey /g/,
What's your opinion on vape pens? I'm looking to get one but I need some input on what brands are good and what kind of flavor cartridges are the best.
>>
it gives headaches
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
Food processors belong on >>>/ck/.
Cameras belong on >>>/p/.
Threadmills belong on >>>/fit/.
Degeneracy belongs on >>>/b/.
>>
>>45357982
Looks like you belong on /b/ then my good sir
>>
>>45357877
First of all, it's not a vape pen. That term is obnoxious.
Secondly, eLeaf iStick and Aspire Nautilus (Mini). Can't go wrong with that and the best bang for your buck until you want to upgrade.
>>
>>45358306
Thank you. What would be a better term for it?
>>
>>45358360
Degeneracy.
>>
>>45358360
To be honest, most people refer to the combination of the battery and tank as their setup.

You are trying to get off cigs, i presume? Go easy on the nicotine level then. If you were a heavy smoker, 18mg to 12mg is probably where you want to start, dropping down to 6mg or less in the progess.
>>
Vamo / Launcher / ... + Taifun or Kraken, perhaps.
>>
>>45358436
Recommending such a setup to a person new to vaping is not a good idea at all. Not saying it's bad, it's just no the right thing for someone starting out.

Also, there are way better alternatives to the mentioned products nowadays.
>>
>>45357877

Mech mod or don't bother.
>>
>>45358476
Regulated box mod called, mech mod a shit.
>>
>>45358457
I believe it's fine.

It's not expensive, you'll not benefit much from experience with another setup, and you might as well go for a decent setup from the start.

Not like these $40 or whatever will break the bank, either. Smoking in general is way more expensive anyways.
>>
>>45358495

How well does it fit in your phanny pack?
>>
>>45358511
It's about battery safety and building coils.
Not everyone wants to bother with any of the two topics. And in case of battery safety, that's not a good idea at all.
>>
>>45358457
>Also, there are way better alternatives to the mentioned products nowadays.
You could mention some, might be of more use to OP?

PS: The compromise I made was not picking the expensive gear, but just decent value + decent performance.
>>
>>45358528
I wouldn't know, i don't own one.
>>
Spend 200$ on vape equipment cause i believed it could help me quit cigs. Used it a week and then threw it in the bin.
>>
You fuckers have no idea how fucking stupid you look sucking on those things.
Smokers think you're stupid
Normal people think you're stupid
I think you want to be hardocre but mom won't let you.
Stop.
>>
>>45358610
I think you're stupid. Now does that change anything? I doubt it.
>>
>>45358579
So you are not able to sell things and you are addicted to something that destroys your lungs? Brilliant.

>>45358610
It's the electric fedora.
>>
I picked up a cheap itast mvp 2 to replace my ego's. Never looked back. Also for nicotine level I would go 6-12mg if you are used to sigarets. If you smoked rolling tabaco you should go 12-16mg.
>>
Whats a good but not too costly e-cig/vape thats available in Canada ?

We used to get threads about this shit here all the time, with guides and all, but i don't see that anylonger.
>>
>>45357877
Firefly by unique cigs has been my favorite by far
>>
>>45358579
>cause i believed it could help me quit cigs
Just make a firm decision to stop smoking and stick to it you fucking pussy
>>
>>45358634
I bought my itaste for around 35 euros @ fasttech. And that was with global shipping.
>>
I just recommend anyone of you interested in this topic to head over to http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/ as this thread won't last for long.
Get your head out of your asses for once, there is a lot of useful information to be found over there.
Sadly, the board got no more mods so there are a lot of duplicate topics each day, but luckily you can search for older ones.
>>
>>45358556

I'm sure your purse works just as well.
>>
>>45358533
Launcher: Use a protected battery.
Vamo: Works without special precautions, but feel free to also use a protected battery.

None of this is hard at all...

> building coils
Also trivial, addicts can figure out way more than that...
>>
>>45358684
Oh my, i don't happen to own one of those either.
>>
OP here, thanks for all the responses.

>>45358670
I'll check it out but I'm really not a fan of reddit.

Also, has anyone tried that 0% nicotine bullshit? I might try it just for the hell of it.
>>
>>45358741
>Also, has anyone tried that 0% nicotine bullshit?
That sounds fucking gay. You're gonna stand there puffing getting nothing out of it at all? Protip, you do not look cool with a fuckhueg vape in your hand.
>>
>>45358763
I bet you condemn sugar free alternatives for popular sodas as well?
>>
>>45358763
That's why I asked Anon. I'm obviously going to get it with a dose of nicotine in it, but if that 0% bullshit is cheaper I might have to throw that in occasionally.
>>
>>45358794
They do taste worse, but no I don't mind those. At least they aren't a massive call for attention.

>>45358805
But then it will have no purpose.
>>
>>45358813
I think i see your problem now.
Not everyone blows huge clouds in peoples faces.
There are small setups as well.
Those looking for attention aren't the ones trying to get off cigs.
>>
>>45358813
>But then it will have no purpose
It'll be saving me money if it's cheap enough. My main issue is I always have to have something in my hands. Whether it be a real cig or an e-cig/vape it should do the trick.
>>
>>45358879
>My main issue is I always have to have something in my hands
Protip: You don't.
>>
>>45358879
If you -really- want to save money on your juice, start mixing it by yourself. All you need is USP grade glycerin and gropylene glycol as well as some flavoring.
>>
>>45358904
Propylene glycol.
>>
>>45358904
>>45358922
I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to chemistry Anon. And like I said earlier, it was just an option. Regardless, any more suggestions as far as a set up?
>>
>>45358655
I don't even know which one is a good one for beginners ?

I don't want to waste too much money, trying to use it as a cessation device
>>
>>45358941
Depends on the budget.

You could probably get something satisfactory for less than $50.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 23308

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.