[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - "lil brother eats pizza and cake everyday but is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 40

File: sweetDreamsFatBrosIceCream.png (142KB, 723x629px) Image search: [Google]
sweetDreamsFatBrosIceCream.png
142KB, 723x629px
prev thread
>>42221255

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com
>>
My brother is 15
6ft1
240lbs

What are they feeding them these days?

DESU, I was 15, 6ft0 and roughly 220lb at that time

So it must be genetics

My other brother is is skinny fat..
>>
File: fatRabbiWojak.jpg (118KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
fatRabbiWojak.jpg
118KB, 1229x1160px
shalom nigs, guess what time it is
CONFESSION TIME YA FUCKIN GOYS
>>
>>42232314
>6ft0 and roughly 220lb at that time
that was my start weight in march end

hows your progress coming along?
>>
>>42232319
i had fuckin hummus, kabbous, and five pieces of sheesh tawouk father
still under tdee but still
>>
File: IMG_20170722_152529.jpg (552KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_152529.jpg
552KB, 1280x720px
>>42232319
2 hours ago
it was free, my inner jew couldn't say no
>>
File: 50292848.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
50292848.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>>42232289
>tfw accidentally ate a whole 250 ml bottle of coconut and lime scented handwash
>>
>>42232331
That was me when I was 15

I'm 30 now

Started at 290
Now at 260
>>
>>42232319
I might have upped my calories yesterday but I felt like shit and wanted to throw down some good food

Mostly breaded chicken breasts, I just had 4 chicken breasts instead of my usual 2-3..
>>
>>42232391
decent progress lad, keep going

since you're older and hence wiser, have you unlocked >tfw gf mode?
>>
>>42232407
>breaded chicken breast
>breaded
nigga why
>>
>>42232382
RIP in piece
>>
>>42232408
>Older
>Wiser

I have had a gf before and I am actually quite social as I'm sure some around here are as well

These days no gf, but than again I enjoy life as much as I can since i'm 30, have a good family and am living out my life

No gf right now, but than again does it really matter? Enjoy time being alone, since you never get that back when you have a wife and kids
>>
>Tfw 3 big whiskeys at noon and more to come in the evening.

Does this count as a cheat day?
>>
fat fucks
>>
>>42232555
>fat fucks
Yeah?
>>
Eating throughout the day just makes me hungry, Last week I did an experiment where Sat-Thurs I wouldn't eat, and then Friday night I'd eat a 2,000 calorie dinner. The dinner honestly felt like a feast, and during the week I was barely hungry. Doing this for a few weeks seems much more manageable than trying to eat 1,200 calories throughout the day and then feeling hungry all the time. I'm thinking of doing this "water fast"-ish diet for two weeks to lose weight andgain self-control then eating only one large meal a day every night after that. What do you guys think of this? It honestly seems to be the only thing I can stick to, especially since I'm only ten pounds away from my goal.
>>
How good is cali/body weight exercises for losing weight? Will i retain some of muscles or should i go to the gym?
>>
File: 1420404638451.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1420404638451.png
20KB, 474x473px
DYEL here. 5'9@152lbs@20%.
I just bought coke, muffins, cookies and a chocolate cake.
>>
>>42232638
OMAD is honest to god, tried and tested, the ultimate fasting pill (water fast included). If you can stomach your daily intake in one course, feast like a warrior, and then go through your (next) day without needing food, you're going to make it based on this principle alone. The benefits of OMAD (increasing GH, lowering insulin spikes amongst many) are worth it.
Just hit your macros (micros if you can), and you'll be set.

t. been on OMAD 3 months now, lost real decent weight, gained discipline/mental fortitude for days, developed healthy relationship with food.
>>
>>42232555
:) someone cares about me
>>
>>42232555
I just did a jump rope for 1 minutes and 25 seconds. who you calling a fat fuck?
>>
>>42232555
nice trips.

>>42232782
>mfw fat fucks guy cares about me...

I have the sneaking suspicion he's one of us masquerading as our hero, though. Imagine that twist!
>>
>>42232319
Been on a road trip for a few days, done nothing even remotely close to a workout
>>
File: fatfucksguycaresaboutme.jpg (553KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
fatfucksguycaresaboutme.jpg
553KB, 1200x897px
>>42232852
>mfw...
>>
>>42232289
Hey /fat/ first time posting here, kind of gonna be a rant/blog but I'm really, desperately asking for your guy's help, yes I've read the sticky but I need help from people who are actually going through transformations.

Right now I've been changing my eating routine again for about 5 or so weeks and I'm doing rather well, I was about ~330 and now I'm down to 298 (I have not starved myself, I have been working out and just not eating carbs, just vegetables and meat)

I did this same diet last year when I was around 268 and went down to 230 in the span of 6 weeks. But even with all this current weight loss I still feel like trash. I'm 5'11 and being at 298 still makes me look disgusting, with man boobs and awful stretch marks and everything, I went down to get's some clothes the other day and I still can't go below a 44 waist, and that really ruined my day.

Is there anyway to accelerate this? I've been looking into medical weight loss through a program here in my city because of my previous heart condition, but I don't want to take the pussy way out and not work for it, but it seems that it may help and accelerate my weight loss.

What should I do guys? Do you have any workout recommendations? I have no access to a gym and no money for one either, so I don't know how to get in a proper workout. Any help would be greatly appreciate, sorry for the blog.
>>
>>42232689
awesome. it really makes me feel better. If I'm eating throughout the day I have this very unhealthy nag in my head thinking about when I'm eating next. With OMAD, though, I don't even think about food until it's about dinnertime. Makes me wayyy less food-obsessed and lets me focus on other things
>>
>tfw 230 lbs yet my OHP is 10kg

How is it possible for a fatty to be so weak
>>
>>42232945
Are you asking if there's any way to accelerate your weight loss?
Try to cut your calories as much as you can, buy diet pills and meal replacement shakes.
Also do lots of cardio. Run in place, jumping jacks, jump rope, stair steps, etc.
I don't know if there's any other way to speed up your weight loss. You just need to be patient and consistent
>>
>>42232976
Yes, hunger literally disappears after a few days on OMAD. At best, you will feel it one or two hour before the breaking of your fast, and that's usually the sign I took to start thinking of what to make, and get to cooking it. I swear, the money you'll save, the time and effort in the kitchen you'll save, the first few bites of food you'll have each 23+hour or so will be godly.
It's like rediscovering the eating experience all over again. You develop such an appreciation for food, finally remember to take a bite and enjoy, rather than just scarf it down, honestly put your fork down each bite and just take it in. Now that I've made the heavy part of the loss, and I am closer to my goal, I have started reducing my deficit to coast, consequently eating a bit more than I can take in one meal, and as a result have reintroduced 18-6 (2 meals square).
It's legit the right strategy to be able to maximize strenght gains after an initial fat loss, during the last sprint of the cut because you'll up your lifts and conserve more muscle, and basically reintroduce your body to more quantities of food healthily, up until you're at end of cut and you can either maintain/recomp or bulk.
>>
>>42232945
if you literally just looking to lose weight then as people say here often 'losing weight is 80/90% diet, 10/20% exercise. The best thing you can do is cut down on all snacks and only have 2 meals a day. Count every calories you have and if ever peckish, try to get rid of that feelings.

Your 300lb so this should be easily enough to lose weight. If you want to do exercise which might accelerate it slightly, find a route to walk or get an exercise bike to use. The best thing to remember is that losing weight takes time.
>>
>>42233032
If you were overweight through puberty you basically low-key chemically castrated yourself. It's not too late to reverse that though. Micro-load your OHP and Bench (1kg at a time or even .5kg a time) if you're struggling and you'll start to see progress.
>>
Hi /fat/

Im 5'11 and i went from 204 to 149. But my weight loss is slowing down. Why? Im eating at the same amount of calories. I still have a few lbs to lose. Shall i review my calorie intake?
>>
>>42233417
How many pounds are you losing a week? Have you stopped exercising as much?
>>
>>42232688
>>42233468

I've lost 0.7 lbs this week, normally i lose around 1.1. I cycle about 30 mins per day but before i was at the gym doing weights. Now i dont do weight and just bike (got job relocation so i cant gym)
>>
>>42232319
speaking of jews...

who else here is making financial gains? im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs but its looking bleak sometimes. Hoping to get some cash to invest soon.
>>
How do I stop the feeling of hunger?

Do I drink more water or wait for it to stop?
>>
>>42233642
Do something that interests you. Thing is that you're used to crunching on something.
>>
File: 1499894243208.jpg (58KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499894243208.jpg
58KB, 432x432px
Should I be doing crunches and shit while losing weight? I'm trying to not have a flabby midsection.
185 lbs here. 6 foot
I tought ab workouts were a meme
>>
>>42233667
Thanks
>>
I've finally got under 300 pounds my guys, was 311... feels good to be making progress, wish me luck! Good luck to all of you fellow fatties that are trying to make a change, you can do it, don't give up.
>>
File: 1487668559049.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487668559049.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
>>42233780
Good luck.
>tfw tomorrow weekly "weighting"
>>
>>42232289
After going 1800 cal (6'3'') every day for a month straight I'm going to cheat today and go around 3000. Please discourage me anons
>>
>>42234043
Don't. /fat/ knows you'll regret it, i know you'll regret it, YOU know you'll regret it.

Remember: this isn't about getting rid of a couple of pounds, this is about changing your lifestyle for good. Cheat days turn into cheat weeks turn into cheat months turn into cheat rest of your significantly shortened life.
>>
>>42234043
Ignore this fat fuck >>42234151
Eat 5k cals, senpai
>>
>>42234043
Have a cheat meal instead of a cheat day
>>
>>42232314
at 15 i was lmao
5'7''
240lbs
eventually became
lmao 5'10'' 175lbs
>>
>>42233695
abs must be low body fat but you must also train them. do all sorts of ab exercises.
>>
>>42234043
Sure, go ahead and take his >>42234159 advice. But please do remember to buy extra strong rope when you hang yourself because you can't take it anymore.
>>
so what weight should I stop at? I'm 6'0 188 lbs and I still feel a bit tubby.
>>
>>42234289
Become a Skelly first then bulk
I say lose another 40-50 pounds then go for a 10 pound bulk
>>
I have a cheat item everyday, included in my 1200 calories. Today was a pack of fruit pastilles. It really is the best way to lose weight whilst fighting cravings.
>>
>>42232689
I also do OMAD. When I space things out food is always on my mind. I eat one meal first thing in the morning and then I'm done for the day.
>>
Hello /fat/, you guys seriously need to read this. It will almost certainly change the way you think about losing weight and why it's so tough to do by following currently accepted medical practices:
https://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Get-Fat-About/dp/0307474259/

I lost 20 lbs because of this shit and I'm not done yet.
>>
2 weeks I stopped counting calories and instead just stopped eating carbs and sugar

was 225lbs, now 214lbs (6ft) but I can't actually see any progress yet. how much do you need to lose before you actually start seeing progress?
>>
>>42234457
that's just water weight, you still need to count calories or at least consume less than your body earns while eating low carb.

look up the paper towel effect though. the more you lose the more progress you'll see. sort of like how the smaller a roll of paper towels gets, the more you notice taking a few sheets off.
>>
man im reading about losing weight and im getting kinda depressed. i already stopped drinking milk, eating sugar too much, soda, candies, and i need to stop eating so much bread and cut down on the white rice

do i still need to count calories? its not really that viable for me, as next month ill be in another country and will eat mostly in the school cafeteria (which is pretty healthy food, but i doubt they have a listing of kcal and its an asian country, and most of the apps are pretty bad for their foods)
>>
>>42234043
if you approach your 'cheating' with this mentality, it'll fail and lead to binge habits

you've earned a 'reward', but only because you know you can maintain discipline, and that's only if you consider a month well enough straight progress

one cheat meal won't restart your progress, just as one good day won't render you ripped...but you must acknowledge why you feel you need to cheat in the first place, and not let it develop into a complete shitfest
>>
>>42234628
>school cafeteria
>cafeteria
>healthy
Never gonna make it.
Srsly, i worked and ate in enough of them to know how "healthy" they are.
>>
>>42234720
i dont know how to cook at all and my schedule doesnt give me much time to do it either

also its cheap as fuck, ive been to that university before, and i think japanese/korean cafeterias are decent
>>
File: yui lernt.jpg (98KB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
yui lernt.jpg
98KB, 1276x714px
>>42234043
Never gonna make it, if you give in.
>>
>>42234741
Sure, sometimes it's unavoidable to eat shit. My post was more about the fact that cafeteria food is terrible for you. Pretty much everything is processed junk that contains too much sugar, is drenched in fat or both.
>>
>>42233417
Hw much more weight do you plan to lose exactly? You're well into the normal weight range. In fact, you're even closer to being underweight now. Probably time to start lifting and bulking.
>>
>>42234043
>after putting in a lot of hard work toward improving myself and being successful at it for a month straight I'm going to fuck everything up and go back to being a fat pig today becaue I'm fucking weak

ftfy
>>
>>42234304
>fighting cravings.

Sounds like you're just giving into cravings a little bit every day. The best way to fight cravings is to ignore them.
>>
File: shutitdown .jpg (84KB, 434x501px) Image search: [Google]
shutitdown .jpg
84KB, 434x501px
>>42233032
>Tfw and could ohp 60kg while my squat was 70kg

God damn I am proportioned like a dwarf Gibbon
>>
Contest Announcements! Our Percentage Lost Winners for the week -
Glitch
BIG CUM
AmbrosiaMaple

Our Pounds Lost Winners for the week -
AmbrosiaMaple
BIG CUM
Glitch

The exact reverse tickles me for some reason, I enjoy that. But besides from the main contest, we have our Battle Royale decided for the next weigh-in.

Once more in the finals, we have the top contender Glitch.

Glitch will be going up against somefatguy, Analfag, AmbrosiaMaple and Diesel for the Gurandu Purizu. What an honor - tune in next week and feel free to place bets.

Aside from that we still have open slots for the contest and for August's tournament. If you would like to join or if you were part of the contest before and quit, you can join by giving me the following information -

Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to Lose (Max of 20 to start) -
Losertown Goal Date (for the first 20 lbs) -

Once I have that you're in for the final weigh in of July and guaranteed a slot in August's tournament. Anyone who signed up in the last thread has been added, for the record.

See you all Friday. Happy cutting.
>>
File: tupperware131-large_600x400.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tupperware131-large_600x400.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>42234628
You should buy tupperware boxes in various sizes. Measure out your portions and weigh in each week. you can track tubs to weight gain loss and the food calorie density will be somewhat consistent
>>
File: 1490145030091.png (212KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
1490145030091.png
212KB, 500x325px
>>42234981
Nice!
>>
>>42234043
You're about to take your first step down the slippery slope back to obesity.

>>42234628
Read the book The Negative Calorie Diet and eat a lot of the core foods Rocco recommends (basically tons of fruit/veg) and reasonable quantities and types of what the cafeteria feeds you. I don't count calories, but I've lost about 20 pounds by eating the foods in that book almost exclusively.
>>
>>42232374
the problem with donuts is that 1 is NEVER, EVER enough. like you get it and 10 seconds later it's gone. that's why I can't even have them in the house, I'll eat an entire dozen at once.
>>
>>42235121
>like you get it and 10 seconds later it's gone.
>the mentality of a fat person
For all the fat fucks in here: You don't have to eat a donut in one bite.
I also don't recommend watching TV, reading, or playing on a computer while eating.
Some of you probably already lost the perception of taste
>>
>>42232319
Five Guys for brunch. Please don't cut any more of my penis off.

>>42233620
I'm doing pretty well, but I took a trip a couple months ago I couldn't really afford and got ripped off by a mechanic, so I have to keep borrowing funds from one category of the budget to pull another out of the red.

>im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs
You need to be. As someone who made dean's list three times and ended up with a shit tier job I can tell you that job hunting/networking is a million times more important than your grades.
>>
File: IMG_3319.jpg (169KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3319.jpg
169KB, 720x1280px
>>42232319
I had six hotwings and a kebab for my tea then felt guilty so I went to the gym because my fitness pal said I want 260 calories over my limit so I ran a mile on the treadmill on a 4% incline and now this is my fugly grotesque face halp pls xx

Pic related
>>
>>42232319
Binged yesterday, fasting today and also tomorrow since it's going so well
>>
>weigh day
>-1lb
>bummer...
>go for a run
>have a coffee
>come home
>take a piss
>weigh myself again
>-2lbs
I only recorded this mornings weight
fuck
oh well, next week should be really good
>>
>>42235121
I had a code for a free single doughnut
it was very nice, if I had a box of 12 I'd probably have inhaled them all
good thing I'd never do that
>>
>>42235245
>im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs
>You need to be. As someone who made dean's list three times and ended up with a shit tier job I can tell you that job hunting/networking is a million times more important than your grades.
welp off to indeed i go.
>>
/fat/ I am trying to stay under my diet but it's only been 10 days. I'm so hungry and tired what do I do?
>>
>>42235862
Drink more water
>>
>>42235862
>pickup smoking
>get your hands on a stimulant
>cocaine (you probably too poor for that)

maybe ritallin or adderall
>>
Shit day today.

>Lifted weights
>Tired, drained feeling
>Had to deload by 2.5kg on them all to make my sets
>Went out rowing in a single
>Tired, drained, felt like shit, only did 4km and came in

>Oh well at least I have my date with this girl later in the evening
>Go along to that
>She's not there
>OK, wait 20 mins
>Nothing not even a text
>Unmatch and go home
>Eat some shit food on the way and go over my calorie limits

What a shit day. Tomorrow will be better.
>>
>>42234628
I am close to my goal without counting calories, so it's definitely doable, but I do OMAD which makes it a lot simpler. Just guess the calories in the food, and go by that, maybe look up generic calorie data for a given type of food. Maybe you will be in a 800 kcal deficit one day, and a 200 kcal deficit the next, but it won't really matter, and if you start plateauing, then just lower your intake.
>>
>>42235294
underage b&
>>
>>42232945

> Lost 32 lbs in 5 weeks
> Wants to accelerate weight loss even more

Settle down Anon. It sounds like you're doing good and you're just being impatient. You don't need to lose weight any faster than you already are, it's unhealthy. You don't need to do any surgeries or anything like that either. You didn't gain your weight overnight nor will you lose it overnight. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Btw, if you're eating veggies, then you're eating carbs. I'll assume that you've stopped eating wheat/rice/potatoes though. I typically only eat meat & veggies myself and I've gotten into amazing shape myself. If you want to begin getting into better shape, begin a workout routine.
>>
File: _20170723_072601.jpg (536KB, 1668x2254px) Image search: [Google]
_20170723_072601.jpg
536KB, 1668x2254px
I went to a going away party last night and was very worried about going too hard, but the portions were so small there was basically no danger. This was the biggest portion of food I was served all night.
>>
>>42235294
you have really nice facial features probably going to look like a model at goal
>n-no homo

>>42235903
I'm sorry anon. Hope you have a better day tomorrow
>>
File: The journey - Copy (2)-min.jpg (963KB, 7952x7048px) Image search: [Google]
The journey - Copy (2)-min.jpg
963KB, 7952x7048px
Hello /fat/
Please give me advice.
Why aren't I lean.
Why am I still weak.

Stats: 127lbs
5 foot 4 inches tall
pics related.

Diet: 1600 cals, 130g protein , occasional cheat days where I eat 2000-2200 cals (every two weeks, just started doing this heard it helps)
>>
>>42236306
SS pic.

I appreciate any and all help.
I don't know when the right time to bulk/keep-cutting/maintain is..
>>
>>42236306

Loose skin and no muscle. You need to eat a small surplus and start lifting heavy. Your skin will tighten eventually but you can speed it up with creams and lots of water.
>>
>>42236323
What do you mean lifting heavy?
Just trying to add more weight every week right?
>>
>>42236322
Where's this pic from?

Also don't get discouraged man, I'm extremely jealous of your progress.
>>
>>42236350
forgive the trip just easier to identify me.
it's from https://symmetricstrength.com/
>>
>>42236306
You're cutting heavily so you can't get bigger. You're not lean because under your saggy skin, you're still fat.
>>
>>42236343

Yeah dude, youre fucking yourself by not eating a surplus. Find a good routine if you dont have one already. Eat big, get big, and then cut again. If you take care of your skin you will see huge improvements. Your lifts should be way higher.
>>
Nuetske bacon - 4 oz
USDA Ribeye - 12 oz

Rate my magnificence.
>>
>>42236377
cool I think I'll bulk from now on. Hopefully it works out, just traumatized from well being obese.
>>
>>42236172
Thanks man this is me when i'm not sweating like a pig after being on the treadmill and not when my hair is fucked and when the picture isn't took at a bad angle
>>
File: 1500430478748.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500430478748.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>42234981

>tfw i'll always be second place
>>
>>42236462
and yes today the barber fucked up my shit haha
>>
I binged
it was bad...
5 figure calories...
>>
>>42236561

it will be ok mate just drink a bit of bleach to burn the cals
>>
>>42236572
why would you say something like that
>>42236561
it's only a set back, the game is still on
>>
>>42236590

? bleach burns calories, you didn't know?
>>
>>42236598
show me
timestamp please
>>
>>42233417
>I'm eating the same amount of calories

This is exactly why, recalculate your TDEE and adjust your deficit accordingly
>>
I went from 189 to 173 in a month. Will I get gallstones?
>>
File: IMG_3329.jpg (193KB, 846x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.jpg
193KB, 846x1344px
From 189 lbs to 175 lbs in 3 months and this is the end result

>gyno
>bulging stomach

Kill me
>>
>>42236840
You just got fat titties because you're fat
>>
>>42234217
>>42234151
>>42234159
>>42234283
>>42234651
>>42234795
>>42234930
>>42235097

I managed to fight my temptations and only ate half the pizza I wanted to which made me go up to 2000 cal which is when my stomach started hurting. I won't be eating any more today, will I make it?
>>
>>42236888
I got to add I wanted to get drunk on beer but I chose booze instead which got me drunker faster on fewer calories
>>
>>42236840
>bulging stomach
I feel you bro
it's like it's never gonna go
>>
>>42232945
for workouts do strong lifts or starting strength for 6-8 months then switch to ppl
add 2 days of cardio between the 3 days of lifting
eat at least 100g of protein with less calories than your tdee
>>
File: belly.jpg (31KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
belly.jpg
31KB, 600x383px
>>42233417
>went from 204 to 149
>"why am i not losing weight eating the same calories as i did when i was a fatass?"
anon.......tdee changes depending on weight.,...
>>
>>42236840
You're just fat bro
>>
>>42236462
>generic brit fag with a youtube channel
>>
File: kek.png (439KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
439KB, 910x898px
>>42237000
>>
>>42236840
What did you expect? You're still fat, lose more weight and you'll lose the titties and stomach. What's your height? Given a height of 70inches and little to no trained muscle (based on your pic) you would be looking at 140-150lbs to be be low enough bodyfat to not look like complete dogshit.
>>
>>42233417
>Why? Im eating at the same amount of calories.
There is your answer, that is if you want to keep losing weight at a regular pace. Reduce the calories further.
>>
Dad brought home kfc for lunch today. I didn't have the discipline to say no and now I feel bloated as fuck. I've been stuck at 255lbs for two weeks now, down from 275 in May. Shit is depressing.
>>
File: 1487200718441.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487200718441.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
>>42232319
4 days ago I broke my 10 days NoFap after some guy on /v/ posted an r34 of a cute from a JRPG I used to play.

It all went downhill from there: I ate junkfood for the past 4 days non-stop. I just went gluttony on a 6 peace cookies from insomnia 20 min ago. And that sad part is that 4 days ago I was on my lowest weight yet since I started a month ago.

Oh Allah, forgive me.
>>
Felt weaker than normal past few days after work. Not been doing my push-up routine. Have been trying to eat less so I know that is the cause. Besides drinking more water what can I do to get enough of a boost to get through my routine
>>
>>42236840
>looking like that at 175
Kek. Gain height
>>
>>42233417
Umm, that's pretty light bro.... Dyel?
>>
>>42237081
>Allah
Deserve it, shitskin
>>
the only exercise I do while on my deficit is 2K run every other day, is this enough?
>>
>>42237081
You've got to improve the way you fuck up. Don't let dumb shit snowball into binges. Have some discipline.
>>
>>42237081
No fap is a meme, fapping is perfectly fine just don't watch porn while doing it.
>>
I did it again.

>morning till late afternoon
>cereal
>150kcal
>chicken wrap
>400kcal
>late afternoon till now (2~ hours)
>bacon and leek quiche
>450kcal
>porridge
>250kcal
>dried apricot (very nice)
>250kcal
>mars ice cream
>150kcal
>chocolate peanuts
>200kcal

really need to fix my sleep, pronto
being in this room, bored most of the night is not doing me good
>>
>>42237637
I wish I could get out of my room, and go out into the world. I am sure I could go days without eating, then. But I am socially anxious now, and have panic attacks.

>inb4 go see someone, get help
I'm working on it.
>>
>>42232319
I feel bad now

Wanted to celebrate, had some russian high carb meals

Holding onto to water now and I'm staying roughly 4-5lb heavier today
>>
those ridiculous eating challenges on youtube seem pretty damn easy
>>
>>42232289
cutting hard. Gonna try getting to 163 within the next 2 weeks. Today I weighed in at 168/167.9 lb.

eating about a 1000 calories a day. Absolutely killing it in the gym. Muscle loss is definitely an issue, but since I'm lifting so hard and often, Its not too bad.

I do want to be a stable 160 by september, but idk if its possible. My bodyfat right now is about 22.1% at 168 lb according to an electronic scale I have at home.

I'm not getting nearly enough protien (about 50 grams) but thats fine cause Its only temporary to drop the weight quick. Lifts are still pretty strong and I feel good in the gym
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 750x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 750x886px
>>42237637
This. Whenever I'm cutting a lot it's so much harder for me to fall asleep. Anyone have any tips??
>>
35kg/77lbs lost in 6 months.

Good progress? Too slow? Too fast?
>>
this fucking spreadsheet has controlled my life for the past year

yeah I'm skinnier now, but I'm not happy
>>
>stuck at 207-215 for 3 months
this is my life now
If I cut any harder I wont want to live.
>>
>>42238069
Nope. I'm stuck awake with the same issue
>>
>>42238128
you can take a break you know
you have the rest of your life to get this sorted
>>
>>42235862
Keep yourself busy
>>
>>42238128
If you've learned how to handle yourself, try two weeks without it and just being mindful of how you eat. If you stay on track for your weight goals, congratulations you are free now.
>>
>>42238157
>>42238069

See doc about sleep aids, also try to physically exhaust yourself and destress before bed, maybe read an hour before you go to sleep or something.
>>
>>42238138
can't cut any deeper? exercise more faggot.
>>
>>42238287
don't think I can take the training wheels off
it took so long to get here, I can't ever trust myself again
>>
>>42238295
yeah doc would be the last step I would take. Why you ask? Here's a quick rundown for you.

>been an insomniac for a couple of years now
>usually go 35-40 hrs on end without sleeping
>to recuperate develop hypersomnia as a result and sleep 12+ hours each sleep cycle.
>eventually see a psychiatrist about it
>try sedative, end up sleeping for 12+ hours every night, staying up at most 8 hours a day.
>side effects include : losing mental ability to concentrate, fogginess, apathy, increased appetite and weight gain.
>eventually stop taking it
>try another sleep aid, this time it's a sleeping pill
>take it for a couple days, visible results
>after a couple good nights of sleep (8 hrs wake up rested), have a series of horrible nights
>first terrible night : sleep paralysis and literal nightmare about a demon raping me (scariest shit ever)
>second night : can't fucking sleep I'm so scared to get buttfucked again, eventually pass out from exhaustion, not make connection with the pill yet
>next nights have nightmares after nightmares, more bizarre than one another
>during the nights home alone, start being super sensitive to noise, hearing every creak of the floor in my house.
>eventually get paranoid as shit that someone is in my house
>meanwhile all of these auditory based delusions are literally regular old house noises.
>wouldn't even have heard them if I didn't take the pill
>convinced it's because it triggers some subconscious deep seated paranoia inside of me I literally never knew I had
>lose my shit thinking it might devolve into full blown schizophrenia and I actually start hearing shit that isn't there
>stop taking it
>side effects remain for weeks, eventually have to move bed arrangements to a place I feel safer to get over it.
>months later, have developed social anxiety I never had before, and general sound hypersensitivity.

sleeping pills/sedatives ? not even once, if you ask me. Cut all contact with that psychiatrist.
>>
>>42238388
Most people will be able to find a sleeping pill that works for them. They might have to try a few.
It does sound like you might have schizophrenia. Some people are just genetically predisposed, and it takes drugs for the symptoms to appear. Have you ever tried weed? It can lead to the symptoms showing up as well.

Other people wondering if they should try sleeping pills don't use this experience as something to scare you off it.
>>
So i recently started using pork lard instead of vegetable oil for pan frying my chicken/eggs, makes stuff tasty as fuck, specially chicken thighs/legs

But now that i can actually taste it as opposed to vegetable oil, i was just wondering, do any of you log the calories from the oils you use? i almost never see oils being listed on the MFP entries that are posted on /fit.

A "serving" of oil/lard can have as much as 190 calories, of course you're not chugging the thing and most of if evaporates or stays in the pan from what i read so, worth login it or nah? i think lard also has like 20 extra calories per serving.
>>
>>42238452
I always log the oil. I know not all of it gets into the food but some does. Better overestimate and eat less than the other way around
>>
>>42238448
never heard voices, sounds, seen any visual hallucinations, had split personalities.
I specifically said that I only experienced paranoia, as in being afraid that someone broke into my house because I was hypersensitive to the noises in my house. I don't think that qualifies really as "imagining" or hallucinating things, just overall anxiety and worrying to the extreme when being home alone.

Did try weed and LSD a couple times, a good seven years back into the past, however. Never felt any of those effects while on it, either.
Never did drugs up until then. Those were the two drugs I tried in the span of the last seven years. Pretty sure it's those drugs who triggered all these symptoms.
I'm not writing this to be a fearmongerer, I literally am just warning people that using meds can - and I won't guarantee you it will 100% - ruin your life. If anything I'm trying to save people here from going through the hell I've been through because of it.
>>
>>42238452
You absolutely should log oils. Oil is very high in calories.
>>
>>42238452
I don't use oils whatsoever.
>>
>>42238388
Nigga I have nightmares all the time, how come you're so scared of them? The other side effects seem pretty serious tho.
>>
>>42238306
>I can't ever trust myself again

Jesus, no wonder you are miserable. I don't know your deal, but if you aren't learning proper habits you know you can stick to enjoy your lifelong diet buddy.
>>
>Apple

Hey m8 its Mochii. Out of state atm so I can't weigh in, but i still want to be part of the contest. Will weigh in next week once im back home.
>>
>>42238798
>lifelong
appreciate your optimism
>>
>>42238798
don't the lifelong diet habits come after the weight loss?
Obviously I can't lose weight forever, nor do I want to, but I can't start maintaining yet

should I do a practice run of maintaining?
is that what you're getting at?
>>
this granola is really fucking with my head
(as weird a sentence that is...)

it's the best tasting shit I've ever tried, but the calories are so fucking high
I wish I'd never tried it
I want to throw it away, but it cost me 3 quid for the bag

and this is a shitty attitude to have, it's just fucking food
I want to eat it, and enjoy it, but I can't because I'll want more
enough will never be enough

urgh, fuck my stupid head
I traded one fucked up eating pattern for another
>>
>>42235229
This is such a good tip i have to second it. I had a HORRIBLE habit of eating fast food/bullshit and making it a goal to pick out a favorite movie or show to watch while i ate. This is bad. Training yourself to treat meal time as a separate activity is vital to realizing food is fuel and not meant for your entertainment. Force yourself to eat in the living room if your house, preferably with other people and dedicate that time to your meal only. No tv, PC, games or anything.
>>
I just caved and ate a burger and a shake
>>
>>42232689
I have enough trouble with doing IF.

>>42234312
Maybe I could handle this.
>>
>>42232319
> 2017
> Being racist

Holy shit, you drumpftards are such bigots.
>>
Bros, what do I do when I feel really peckish? Yesterday I felt such a strong desire to eat to my hearts content.
My tdee is 2300ish and I'm eating at 1600. During the week, I generally feel weak and it gets to be a little struggle, then i binge during the end of the week. Instead should I try to formalize a plan where I eat at 1600 for three days, then at 2000kcal, then back to 1600 kcal? Just so I can keep my cravings in check I guess
>>
>>42238452
I log my oils, but, if I make bacon and use the bacon fat to cook with, I don't count that, since I've technically already eaten it. Adds a nice extra dimension to chicken breasts.

Have you tried ghee/clarified butter? It's gud stuff too senpai.
>>
>>42239476
It's all a meme man, chill out
>>
>>42239072
I threw away half a container of that Amazon Wickedly Prime Cocoa Truffle Spread yesterday, because it's too fucking delicious. I was spreading it on low carb tortillas with peanut butter.
>>
File: 1476805344841.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476805344841.gif
15KB, 633x758px
ate a lot of guac and chips today and 2 burgers

im not gonna make it.

just had to do another 7 mile walk. my legs wont be able to take this any longer...
>>
>>42239476
>jewih meme
>racist

It's 2017 and you SJW pussyfaggot liberals are getting old. Your time is almost done and in a few years you will be a complete joke.
>>
>>42239478
just dont eat over 1600. period.

You will lose weight faster.
>>
>>42237081
Jesus christ get a grip you weak fatass
>>
>>42232289
Do appetite suppressants work?
>>
File: 1496288976543.jpg (212KB, 1006x609px) Image search: [Google]
1496288976543.jpg
212KB, 1006x609px
weigh-in was great today, already exceeded my goal this month
>>
>considering a controlled cheat day (yes, day.)
>start thinking of foods I've been depriving myself of
>the list is huge
>over 30,000 calories
>still not finished
this is why I'm all or nothing
there's just too much indulgent food out there for one lifetime
>>
>>42239809
Nigga i know, but some days on 1600, I feel my cravings growing and creeping on me. I just want to know how to keep these cravings in check.
>>
>>42239857
>feeling like you are depriving yourself of food

You need to get to a point where you just don't want that trash anymore.
Cheat 'days' aren't necessarily bad, I've taken one every week since starting. But you can't use that day to feed old habits and addictions. It's like a recovering heroin addict or alcoholic having a 'cheat day'.

Just have a good burger, burrito, or a couple slices of pizza and call it a day.
>>
>>42238861
Hope springs eternal.

>>42238895
Not specifically. I'm saying that if you've been losing weight for a year, and you haven't fucked up, you should know enough about your calorie needs on your diet at this point to be able to attempt it without the spreadsheet.

I guess it depends on your reason for not trusting yourself, but if you think you overeat or stop paying attention, those are both issues that would exist after you finish losing weight anyway. I was following that through to the conclusion that if you don't trust yourself while losing weight, you probably wouldn't once you've lost it either. If you would, what would have changed between losing and maintaining for you to regain your own trust?

Remember : maintaining your weight is forever. You want to build habits you can keep while dieting into your maintenance after the diet ends.
>>
I'm on a 1,250 cal diet and I feel light headed. What do I do?
>>
>>42239919
drink more water
eat a couple hundred calories more

what's your TDEE?
>>
>>42239892
I wish it was that easy.
I obsess way too much over this. I start by trying to fit junk food into my calories, then I think of other junk I could be eating instead. So then I try to work in the other crap too. Then after realiising it's impossible to include all the junk I want to eat, I say fuck it to my calorie limit. Then I start totting up the ridiculous figures of every fast food joint and greasy spoon in a 15 mile radius. Then I realise that I could never eat all this in a single day. Then I just write it off as impossible. And THEN it gets to late at night and I binge on whatever is in the house, only to start this bullshit cycle in another few weeks since I didn't eat anything I actually wanted to.
It's exhausting.
>>
>>42239844
>that pic
Am I a dick if I really think that? Not literally but I do think that you do deserve to be treated worse if you dont at least try to look better.

It is an indicator that you dont care about others opinions.
Yeah im probably a dick
>>
>>42239927
3,200. Really don't want to eat anymore so Ill try drinking some more.
>>
>>42238535
If you're having serious problems and you're willing to try cannabis, try Charlotte's Web. Get the extract/oil droppers, don't vape it. Allegedly helps people who have seizures or extreme migraines that interfere with sleeping. Could help if you're worried about paranoia/anxiety getting too invasive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte%27s_web_(cannabis)
>>
>>42239946
Might want to try taking a daily multivitamin.
>>
File: 1496304842739.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496304842739.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>42239944
>>
>>42239859
On days you're more active you can eat a bit more. Like workout days. Then eat less on days you're more inactive or rest days.
>>
should have started lifting when I started losing weight

should start now, but I just can't summon the willpower
>>
>>42239974
Started taking a gummy 1 a day mens vitamin today.
>>
>>42239946
You should NOT be running a 2000 calorie deficit man. You're going to crash at some point and gain weight back.

Just eat 2200 a day, you'll still lose weight fast and you can actually sustain that for a long period of time easily. You can cut more once you lose more weight and your TDEE drops

>>42239932
Stop trying to fit junk food into your diet. That's literally what I meant in my post.
You are a recovering addict trying to fit in a fix every so often, and it just doesn't work that way.

If you have to remove all non essential food in your home. I know I'm a weak mother fucker when it comes to food, so at this point the only things in my place is cottage cheese, some apples, fiber one, random vegetables and some premade dinners.
I once bought a jar of preserves to mix with the cottage cheese, and ended up eating half the jar, so I threw it away and decided not buy that anymore.
>>
>>42239946
I don't know what sort of diet you're on. If you're eating the right calories, you shouldn't care *as much* about your caloric intake. 1,000 calories of pizza and 1,000 calories of broccoli and chicken do not impact you identically. Take a look at what your eating, clean up the holes, and up your calorie intake. Below a certain point your body will go into starvation mode and retain fat.
>>
>>42239995
I though your metabolism only crashed if you went under 1,200
>>
>>42239999
I'm eating 6 protein bars and drinking a single low cal Gatorade each day.
>>
File: 1500019042335.jpg (11KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1500019042335.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
>tfw drinking so much water I'm peeing every 20 minutes
>tfw the hunger still isn't going away
i'm gonna die
>>
>>42239995
God knows I try, but if this desire was ever going to go away, it would have gone away by now.

I don't like going into a frenzy every month. I can't live this way.

Cold turkey doesn't seem to be working, it just makes it worse.
If I could lock myself in a padded cell I would.
>>
>>42240015
>if this desire was ever going to go away, it would have gone away by now

Spoken like a true addict.
>>
>>42240040
so I'm just not trying hard enough
well then fuck it, lead aspirin is better than this
>>
>>42240012
Okay. If I may make a suggestion -

1. Get off processed foods. Period. You're cooking everything.
2. Don't drink any calories. Don't drink artificial sweeteners regularly.
3. Either go low carb (<90) high fat, or low fat high carb. Limit one carefully.
4. Hit your macros - protein, carb, fat. Protein you have an 'over' threshold, carb and fat you have an 'under' threshold
5. Starving yourself is 100% not effective long term. It's good for a good two week crash diet, and always always fails. If you're doing it right and spacing your meals correctly (6 small meals/day), by the 1 month mark you won't be hungry often.
>>
>>42240012
That's fucking retarded. Eat actual food, learn how to actually cook.

Protein bars are literally just candy bars with protein in them. might as well make your diet 5 snickers and 2 scoops of whey protein.

>>42240015
If you are running a huge deficit, try decreasing it a bit. Give yourself a little leeway and then start increasing it back to where ever you are now.
>>
>>42240058
I'm shooting for the bare minimum right now, 1lb a week
>>
>>42240052
I don't really have the money to do it the right way right now is the problem. Doing it this way is only a couple dollars a day which is why I can afford it.
>>
>>42240058
I know how too cook I just don't have the money to buy chicken and stuff to cook.
>>
>>42240077
>6 protein bars + 1 gatorade
>6-12 dollars a day
>42-70$ a week

>5 pound bag of lentils
>3$
>5 pounds of chicken
>10$
>5 pounds of <literally any vegetable>
>2-5$
>5 pounds of cottage cheese
>5-7.50$
>25$ a week

You have the money, you just don't know what the fuck to do with it
>>
>>42239859
Maybe your problem is that you are less occupied on weekends. Try to develop a hobby or something to distract you
>>
>>42240066
Something sustainable and slower is better than unsustainable and faster.
>>
How many carbs do you guys eat a day typically? I keep hearing how it's one of the most important things to watch and I just don't know what to limit myself to.
>>
>>42240071
>I don't have money to eat less food

Lol you're delusional m8. Vegetables aren't expensive you fatty. That's probably the worst excuse next to "I don't have the time to diet" fucking kek
>>
>>42240107
>6-12 dollars a day
No.

>5 pounds of chicken
>10$
>5 pounds of <literally any vegetable>
>2-5$
Where the hell do you live that this food is so cheap?
>>
>>42240137
>>I don't have money to eat less food
That's not anywhere close to what I said.
>>
>>42240147
how much do you spend on 6 protein bars a day
I promise you there are better alternatives at the same price or less than your current sugar and protein diet.
>>
>>42240161
>how much do you spend on 6 protein bars a day
A couple dollars.
>>
>>42240119
damn good point
I don't really have a goal, much less a deadline
>>
>>42240174
Where the hell do you live that this food is so cheap?

OR a better question. What fucking shit quality protein bars are you buying?
>>
>>42240174
thanks man that's really fucking helpful. Glad you only have to spend a couple dollars on your 250 calories 22g of sugar 8g of protein bars.

Whatever, just buy a small 1 pound bag of lentils and eat that everyday.
You don't seem to be having a problem with having a diet that consists of only 1 food so this shouldn't be a problem. Unless you are actually eating protein bars as an excuse to eat nothing but candy on a diet.
>>
>>42240187
I bought the cheapest ones I could find in the bulk pack so I could get them even cheaper. They are 200cal 20g protein 6g fat 16g carbs 2g sugar.
>>
>>42240195
either I'm going insane, or I swear to god I've read this exact thread advice before, and was even about to add to it what I think I had said in the past.
>add no calorie hot pepper sauce + spices to the shopping list for seasoning the lentils so it'll taste good.
>>
>>42240195
What its 2g sugar and sure doesn't taste like candy.
>>
>>42232319
I had oats for breakfast (with berries and honey) and then had a piece of toast with avocado and poached egg. Feeling good desu
>>
>finally through week long water weight gain + plateau (second one in three weeks, starting to get agitated)
>only 0.1kg net loss in 1 week

If in a week or two, I suddenly gain back another two week's progress in water weight, I swear on me mum I'll commit murder-suicide :
1. I'll murder some five guys burgers and fried
2. I'll kill myself after that.

/rant
>>
>>42240216
What is a shitty diet and shittier excuses
>>
>>42240272
If you say so anon. I've been loosing weight fast on this diet.
>>
>>42240280
what happens when you get to your goal weight?
>>
>>42234628
From my personal experience, the more strict and OCD I was with my eating habits ie. counting calories and all that, the more guilt and other negative emotions I accumulated in regards to my relationship with food. It was always a vicious cycle of feeling bad about myself and overeating to curb those emotions but then restricting and limiting myself to overcompensate. The became the root cause of my yo yo dieting and was not very effective. What you want to do is to have a healthy relationship with food. A mindset, a lifestyle which you can maintain for life, something sustainable. If you fuck up by indulging, don't beat yourself over, just think ok, tomorrow I won't overeat but I also won't starve myself. Don't try to cut foods from your diet forever, because the more you feel like you can't touch them, the more you crave them. Go in with baby steps. Maybe have 3 blocks of chocolate the first day, then 2 and 1 and have like 1 block a day. Soon enough you won't feel like you're missing out on anything and still enjoy those "bad foods" while at the same time, see progress in your weight loss. I think for me the hardest challenge was overcoming that. The intense and obsessive thoughts in regards to food, about foods you can't eat, about calorie counting, like your entire life kind of surround food. Just chill. Go easy on yourself, find your momentum. Replace bad foods with fewer bad foods or healthy alternatives. Do it for the long run.
>>
>>42240272
There are 354grams of carbs in 1,250 calories of lentils.
>>
>>42240280
How about just replacing one or two of those protein bars with 200 calories worth of veggies and maybe some chicken or something? I don't think eating nothing but protein bars can be healthy for long.

Not even saying it will help you lose more weight or anything, but just consider your basic health. You can buy frozen vegetables for cheap at most supermarkets.
>>
>>42240298
I slowly increase my calorie intake back to a normal level. I'll either have found a job or gotten food stamps by then.
>>
Just ate an entire frozen pizza. No regrets
>>
>>42240316
I'm only going to be on this diet for another month before I go back to a normal one.
>>
>>42240305
literally all fiber

>not eating 1 pound of raw lentils a day and taking 3 inhumanly large shits a day
>making it

choose 1
>>
>>42240322
fat fuck
>>
>>42240331
It's not though I looked it up.
>>
>>42240352
I don't actually recommend eating literally nothing but lentils.
But if you had to eat only 1 food with 1-2$ day budget you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.
>>
>>42240322
Is that in addition to a bunch of other shit? Or are you so desperate for fatty foods that you starved yourself for that pizza? Either way it's bad, but one at least implies you're trying.
>>
File: 1497988833563.png (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497988833563.png
57KB, 645x773px
Can please someone give me an example of an intermittent fasting diet for 3.2k calories TDEE?

Can someone please give me an example of carb cycling for 3.2k calories TDEE?

I was going to hire a PT to write a cutting diet for me but I had to spend all my money on my dog because he got hit by a car and now i'll have to do it myself.
>>
>>42240383
>Or are you so desperate for fatty foods that you starved yourself for that pizza?

I'm on IF and haven't eaten pizza since starting my diet. I had the whole pizza along with 100 calories worth of broccoli and a 40cal salad. My calories for the day total up to about 1,500 so far. I might throw in another light snack soon but we'll see.
>>
>>42240391
Don't eat for 16 hours
eat ~2000 calories inside an 8 hour window with plenty of protein

repeat and decrease calories as necessary to sustain weight loss.
decrease eating window if desired
>>
>>42240391
shit anon, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog.
I'm meal plan anonette (don't know if you've seen me post before, but I make meal plans for other anons and posted some infographics on hitting macros/micros before). I'm going to bed right now, and doing a daily meal plan usually takes me at least an hour so I won't report back until in say 10 hours, I'll do it first thing in the morning though.
Please answer these :
How much deficit do you want?
What meals do you want to skip?
Do you want snacks during your eating window as well? If so how many?

Please stay strong, I hope your dog is recuperating well and will be fine.
Much love, anon.
You'll hear from me in 10 hours or less, depending how much I sleep.
>>
File: 1494141337223.jpg (19KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494141337223.jpg
19KB, 286x256px
>It's a "your family came home from work with McDonalds for everybody" episode
>They bought food for me too even though I specifically said I didn't want anything
This dieting thing is literally 1000x easier when there isn't tempting food staring at you right in the fucking face all of the time.
holy shit I hate this
>>
>>42240437
Even though I live on my own I always have 700-1000kcal left for dinner so that if I want to eat out I can.
>>
>>42240437
I'll never understand people who do this. Are your parents/family in general obese? Do they give you any support in trying to lose weight? Stay strong anon.
>>
>>42240051
I never said that.

Addicts get help to get over addiction, from support groups, doctors, and therapists. Have you ever considered any of those options?
>>
File: 1498323789655.png (181KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498323789655.png
181KB, 450x450px
>>42240404
When do I work out: Before my fast begins, during eating period or after my fast ends?
I'm hearing conflicting advice on when the best time to eat during intermittent fasting is.

>>42240415
Thanks, he's going to be ok I think, his rear leg is broken and his paw is sprained, but he's going to have surgery.

>How much deficit do you want?
I hear 10% is a good starting place, but i'd be comfortable with even 15%

>What meals do you want to skip?
Breakfast probably, I'm not a morning person and I can survive with just a coffee after waking up

>Do you want snacks during your eating window as well? If so how many?
Snacks between my 2nd and 3rd meals probably, I can eat a meal and be hungry again in half an hour. Whatever hits my caloric need i'm fine with

92kg, 185cm 20% bf
>>
>>42240460
interesting, you almost have the same stats as my boyfriend. I'll recalculate your TDEE just to be sure it's on sedentary though, no idea if 3200 is accurate. I usually make those for practice meal planning for when I'll be moving in with the boyfriend. So yours will be real close to the real thing. One more thing, are you tight on budget anon ?
>>
>>42240322
Frozen pizza can easily fit into your macros as long as you don't eat too much shit for the rest of the day. I generally have dinner for like 1k kcal and my grocery store has frozen pizzas for about 1k kcal a piece
>>
>>42240487
Good to know I'm not alone. I don't plan to make it a regular thing but I think it really worked out for today. I still threw in some veggies and a post-dinner snack and am well under my TDEE. A little high in carbs but whatever.
>>
File: 1kj0iEr.jpg (56KB, 699x650px) Image search: [Google]
1kj0iEr.jpg
56KB, 699x650px
>>42240051
your not fixing the real issue faggot, you have a hole you think needs filled and you should try to fix that.

I have been yoyoing for years and this is the first time I managed to drop weight without wanting to die because I like myself now.
>>
>>42232319
Rabbi, please in my weakness I drove to dunkin. I ordered a medium mocha with creamnsugar and crispy hashbrowns. They told me no browns left so they gave me two chocolate donuts. I ate them without thinking both almost 400 calories EACH. i felt so guilty I didnt even finish my coffee, i tossed it after 3 sips..and i attempted to purge the donuts. I think I did ive never done it before. I purged until no more vomit came out. Chicken and broccoli instead. I dont even know why I did that.

FORGIVE ME RABBI
>>
>>42240678
That's a mighty big weakness. But repentance, prayer, and charity temper judgment's severe decree

Never purge again. Live with your mistakes and do better next time.
>>
from 230 to 167 so far

still like 30ish pounds to go or something, it never ends
>>
>>42240792
jeez how short are you.

Good job tho anon
>>
File: 1496787140203.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496787140203.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
>>42240678
if you purge you might be tempted to do it again, and again and again... i've been down that road, don't do it. if you sin, you've got to suffer the consequences and you won't do it again. anorexia is no joke.
>>
>>42240827
5'6

it's a guess based on the last time I lost a significant amount of weight since I rubber banded straight back up to where I started after getting discouraged at not seeing the improvements I wanted to see in my body. to be honest I think I only had to lose a couple more pounds for the problematic areas to actually disappear but I lost the drive before that happened

trying to actually make it this time tho
>>
>>42232289
How am I supposed to eat 230g of protein a day? I have trouble just getting 100g
>>
>>42241008
eat 1 g per lean body mass, not total body mass

also chicken, lots of chicken.
>>
>>42241015
Ah makes more sense now thanks
>>
>be me
>28
>279 pounds
>eat like shit whole life
>have really bad april this year
>no job, drink a case of pepsi every two days
>weigh self
>300 pounds
>wanna suicide
>finally get job
>security
>job involves walking arpund a uni campus and in all the builds
>a lot of stairs
>stop drinking pop because my pee is orange
>start feeling better
>only take the stairs
>weigh self now, today
>275 pounds

WHAT THE SHIT? What's going on, is cutting soda THAT MUCH of a difference? I still eat chips and junk food but somehow by cutting soda Ive lost 25 pounds in two and a half months.
>>
>>42241135
soda is essentially liquid sugar
so like
yeah

now start counting calories and stop eating trash
>>
>>42241135
limit your calories and you will see a massive change over a few months
>>
>>42240902
Currently 215, same height, in your boat.

We're all going to make it.
>>
>>42241008
Protein powder also helps if you dont mind drinking some of ur cals
>>
>>42241198
I've been using it, just mix it with water. I do two scoops a day and pretty much call that dinner or breakfast
>>
>>42241135
>>stop drinking pop because my pee is orange
Holy fucking shit balls, my dude. You know what they're going to say, but that's some "go to the hospital" shit right there. Good job on the weight loss, though. Keep going and don't look back.
>>
A cousin I hadn't seen in a while remarked I had lost weight. Huzzah.
Also maybe I should drink slightly less water, I keep fucking pissing.
>>
>>42241218
All I drink is orange soda.
>>
>>42241598
stop
>>
>>42232319
Went to a JP BBQ with a significantly older girl, her roommate, and her friend. Was trying to shoot that shot, but wasn’t taken seriously due to being so much younger. Ate a shit ton of food though, going to try and bounce back from the fatass L.
>>
>>42241618
I fucking did
>>
ok
>>
File: well.jpg (2MB, 4168x3264px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
2MB, 4168x3264px
Weigh in day. I'm gonna fukken make it, senpai.
>>
>>42233328
wait, what the fuck?
i was overweight since 11 (not obese, just slightly above normal BMI) and I'm only starting to lose weight now, at 18.
did i permanently fuck my hormone levels?
will i be at a disadvantage if i do something people who weren't fat during puberty do?
>>
>5'10"
>276-160

I've pretty much made it out of /fat/ at this point
but I'm too worried i"m not and I still ought to lose a little more before gaining again.
>>
>>42241965
Nice dude!
>>
Fasted all through Saturday. Weighed myself this morning, back at my pre-binge friday weight. The math checks out too, given how much I ate and how much I worked out the next day.

I don't ever want to purge again though, I don't know what got into my head on Friday.
>>
>>42241965
Did you have to take your pants off?
Anyway nice job dude
>>
I am always baffled why people think dieting is hard.
It's the dieting AND getting my protein macros that gives me any trouble whatsoever.
>>
>>42241965
weight and height?
>>
>>42239944
No, that's normal. It's part of being socially functional, that you need to have respect for your own appearance and presentation. If someone can't manage that, then it sends the impression that they lack respect for themsleves, possibly others, and that you're wasting your time getting invested with them.

There is a difference between being vapid and shallow, and understanding that managing your appearance correlates with self respect.
>>
>>42242507

I no longer hide behind the pants of shame.

>>42242586

6'4, 200lbs
>>
File: 1487512923969.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487512923969.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>42232319
I learned the hard difference between grilled chicken and premade rotisserie chicken.

Now fucking pissed as had to skip a meal to make up for it.
>>
>>42239578
Bad choices, but I respect that you're willing to walk off some of the calories.

You recognize the mistake. You can make it.
>>
>>42242677
um what. elaborate.
>>
>>42242677
what the fuck am I watching
>>
>>42242677
That looks like a manly way to be a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1499376931550.jpg (58KB, 415x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499376931550.jpg
58KB, 415x408px
>>42240481
not particularly. If it gets me leaner i'll pay for it.
>>
>>42242707
Rotisserie chicken carries a shit ton more fat and calories compared to grill per ounce. Fucked up my calorie count as didn't realize it was nearly the same level as fried until after eating.

>>42242716
>>42242740
>Not wanting to get fit so as to share brotien in manly ways

Never gonna make it
>>
>>42242769
Gotcha. I'm working on it right now. Expect it in 30-45min, Doggy Anon.
>>
>>42242769
just a message to let you know my internet is acting up a bit, and as a result it's taking me a bit more time, although I'm almost done.
>>
File: theangels.jpg (4MB, 4752x3012px) Image search: [Google]
theangels.jpg
4MB, 4752x3012px
>>42242769
My internet situation got resolved pretty quick finally.
And anonette delivers :
https://imgur.com/a/3J8mW
Hitting all macros/almost all micros (you can supplement vitamin D with sun or pills, and vitamin E with pills too), don't worry about those you're going over, so as long as it's not a big overdose over a repeated amount of time you're fine.
Went for 15% deficit, ended up about 10 calories over.

Here's the proposed recipe I was going for things that aren't self explanatory, all of it is really easy and fast to prepare you can't go wrong with it. Screencap it, so you don't lose it :

>lunch :
-put egg to boil, dice it when hard
-slice cucumbers however you like it
-season with spices and herbs exclusively

-put broccoli to boil or steam
- melt cheddar on broccoli when cooked
- grill chicken breast, mushrooms
-assemble it together season with spices, avoid salt, you can use no calorie hot sauce if needed.

>dinner :
-braise (or grill) beef liver (you can cut it in chunks for easier heat repartition and to mix with lentils)
-dice carrots
-put diced carrots, lentils and peas to boil
-strain, assemble meat and veggie and season with spices (paprika, chilli flakes, cumin are good with liver and lentil based dishes)

>Snacks:
Snack n°1 : PB Banana + Fortified Milk (or blend it together and turn it into a shake if you want to drink it)
Snack n°2 : Trail mix into greek yogurt with Kiwi:
-dice up dates
-add almonds, raisins, diced dates, pistachios into cup of greek yogurt.
-either eat kiwi on side, or cut it in chunks and add to the trail mix yogurt.

Good luck anon!
>>
File: runrun.jpg (59KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
runrun.jpg
59KB, 600x900px
>>42243238
weird, my the image going with my post got deleted. It wasn't even related, just a female runner's team from Beijing Olympics?
Could be file size, not sure.
>>
>>42243238

not the dude youre helping but im gonna snag these meals, thanks
>>
>>42243283
no issue :) have fun with it! Makes me feel so happy to help!
>>
File: 1440704549077s.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1440704549077s.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
>tfw getting drunk 4 nights a week and still never go over 1800 cals
>>
mealplananonette, do you have weight loss goal currently? stats?
>>
>gave myself 2 weeks on holiday to lose weight
>gain several kg by eating fries and drinking beer
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (22KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
22KB, 300x240px
Just found out my brother is doing a surprise birthday party for my mom.

I lost weight, but I'm still a fat man. I don't need this stressful shit. Fuck.
>>
>>42243686
yes, I'm actually in the midst of a cut.
Started at around 65kg (estimate) on 1st of may, started recording weight on 14th through myfitnesspal (at 63.4kg then), and I am today at 51.5kg.
Going for 45.5kg. So 6kg more to go. Don't worry though, I won't maintain this weight long, it's just prepping so I can bulk from 45.5 to 65kg no problem in one go.
>>
>>42243944
Nice work. I'm sure I don't need to tell youthis but you're def gonna make it.

Height btw?
>>
>>42244017
163 cm. Thanks for the pep talk. I have a couple progress pics saved that I'll share with /fat/ once I finish my cut, and then sometimes later after my bulk to show you how I made it.
>>
>>42243807
are those roasties in the sky?
fuck that's scary.
>>
File: P1100640.jpg (208KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
P1100640.jpg
208KB, 1600x1068px
>>42232319

After 3 weeks of strict keto dieting, I got into an argument with my dad this morning. I was upset and frustrated so I went to panera and ate a cobblestone and a steak, egg and cheese sandwich.

Now I have to stretch 500 calories out for the next 13 hours to hit my calorie goal for the day. I fucked up.
>>
>>42242670

I mean this unironically, you have a cute butt anon.
>>
>>42232289
NEW THREAD GET IN HERE
>>42244166
>>42244166
>>42244166
>>42244166
>>42244166
>>42244166
>>
Only whey everyday
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.