[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FLYING SHIT I STARTED TO WORKOUT AND I GAINED WEIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nnzzykhKve1ssjutko1_500.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzzykhKve1ssjutko1_500.png
93KB, 500x422px
WHAT THE FLYING SHIT I STARTED TO WORKOUT AND I GAINED WEIGHT INSTEAD OF LOSING WTF IS THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35574892
probably rewarded yourself with some ice cream after 2 push ups you faggot
>>
>>35574892
probably didn't read the sticky you faggot
>>
>>35574892
Height, weight?
>>
I don't see the problem, you are doing SS+GOMAD right?
>>
>>35574892
Do you even want to make it?
>> THEN GO READ THE FUCKING STICKY AND EDUCATE YOURSELF FUCKING MORON
>>
>>35574961
Could be a fatty nyr
>>
>>35574971
Haha then he already quit. Good
>>
That's the point isn't it? You want muscle don't you? Just eat at a caloric defecit if you want to lose weight.
>>
>>35575001
He doesn't know what he wants lmao
>>
>>35575001
Yeah, I want to lose weight. I do cardio exercies everyday and I stopped eating sweets and other junk. Is that ok?
>>
>>35575079
Gosh I really want to hurt you for not reading the sticky

YOU WANT TO LOSE FAT, NOT WEIGHT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. MUSCLE IS HEAVIER THAN FAT, THUS THE WEIGHT GAIN.

... oh wait, only cardio? You don't even lift?

EVEN WORSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE GONNA WIND UP LIKE THIS GUY
>>>35574799

LIFT AND FUCKING COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES FFS AND READ THE FUCKING STICKY

FAGGOT.
>>
>>35575100
whoops, I actually meant this guy :^)

>>35567584
>>
>>35575079
FUCK BACK OFF TO REDDIT OR READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU TYPE ANOTHER WORD YOU FUCKING KIKE
>> READ THE STICKY FAGGOT EVERYONE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO DON'T POST AGAIN UNTIL YOU HAVE
>>
>>35575111
It's in this thread too... fucking NYR are all over here.
>>35575124
Oh I'm sorry you're from tumblr not reddit >> FUCK OFF AND READ THE STICKY
>>
File: bertstare.jpg (16KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
bertstare.jpg
16KB, 480x537px
ANGER
N
G
E
R
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.