[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Stop Cutting or Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20160110_234253.jpg (164KB, 1029x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_234253.jpg
164KB, 1029x1293px
I've been cutting since April. I've managed to get down from 90 to 72 kg. Pros - I've stopped being a fat fuck. Cons - I'm going deeply into skelly mode as I'm DYEL as fuck. I still have belly fat I wanted to get rid off (see pic) before I start off on a clean bulk. Should I finish my cut, or should I start bulking now?

I've been doing SL for a couple of monts while cutting but stopped since I had no gains with my -500 kcal regimen and 3x week running.
>>
how about you try lifting first
>>
dem hips.
>>
Keep cutting
>>
>>35567584
Poor soul. That's some extremely unfortunate genetics right there. It might be even worse than mine.
>>
You need to start lifting and eating
>>
dont bulk

start lifting
>>
up to you, even if you lose a lot more fat you'll still look like shit because of the lack of muscle
>>
>>35567640
Yeah I know. I figured that getting down to 10 % bf and getting rid of that belly / hip fat will make a great foundation to gain muscle. So thats my current rationale behind cutting.
>>
>>35567696
Is your hip width mainly due to fat or bone?

I.e. which genetic property is fucking you over, fst distribution or bone structure

Cause if you crop the bottom half of your pic out it looks like someone I'd say "bulk" to
>>
Have you been lifting during this cut?
>>
>>35568018
fat distro I'd have to say.
>>35568042
yes, but stopped after 3-4 months since I had no gains during -500 kcal
>>
>>35567584
You're a noob so you can cut bf% and gain muscle simultaniously. And Jesus fuck your genetics are fucking garbage. Just start lifting ffs.
>>
Go trap mode bro you can make more money
>>
>>35567584
do obliques, abs, vacums, and cat vomits. I had the same problem. keep cutting and lift as well
>>
>>35567584
post before pic
>>
>>35568109
this but also beef up your chest and shoulders and that pear shape wont look nearly as bad
>>
>>35568070
no gains after 3-4 months? were you following a proper program like 5x5 or 5/3/1?

You've been fucking around in the gym, get your shit together
>>
>>35568160
>I've been cutting since April. I've managed to get down from 90 to 72 kg. Pros - I've stopped being a fat fuck. Cons - I'm going deeply into skelly mode as I'm DYEL as fuck. I still have belly fat I wanted to get rid off (see pic) before I start off on a clean bulk. Should I finish my cut, or should I start bulking now?

Are you stupid? he said he was on a 500 calorie deficit, how do you expect someone to actually " gain " muscle whilst they're on a deficit.

Retard.
>>
For the love of God, lift!

please lift, anon
>>
Try actually lifting the heavy weights properly
>>
>>35567584
From a guy who started as you did with a similar body and did things differently, I'd like to give you my anecdotal advice. Your priority is to shred your terrible abdominal fat or else it will not go away. So continue cutting but also start lifting so that you can actually reach a low bodyfat. Once you have no belt of fat around your stomach and love handles, DO NOT MEME BULK. You'll just regain that fat. Instead cleanbulk or leangain your way up for mass. If you get fat as you gain lean mass you'll need to cut hard in order to burn off that abdominal fat again which will also cut into your gains. Its a cycle of agony that's best avoided. I no longer bulk but instead cleanbulk or have a very tiny surplus over several months and don't have to go over 16% bf.

tl;dr: lift, cut till fat gone, don't bulk after - just cleanbulk.
>>
>>35568183
Based on this do you think all people who cut just stop lifting weights? Of course not you keep on lifting stopping is fucking retarded.
>>
>>35568367
Oh and one last thing - addressing the Dyel's post above: For the first 3-5 months you certainly will build muscle if you're still a novice - I did on a cut as a noob (hence why it's called noobgains). After that your strength/hypertrophy progression will stagnate. From here you need to at least meet and optimally have a surplus in calories. Hopefully you are done with your cut in 3 months' time. I shed ~35 lbs fat in 3 months so I think you can realistically achieve this. You don't seem to have more than 20 lbs to go anyway. You really have to lift though for the noobgains (which will increase your BMR and assist in your cut).

Good luck
>>
>>35568405
It might help his strength but in terms of actual size he would pretty much be the same which is dyel as fuck.

Lifting on a cut will not actually make you bigger, especially since he's on a calorie deficit.
>>
get stronger, then cut if you have to

cutting without any mass will make you look like shit. also, dont neglect carbs.
>>
Keep lifting man, stop cardio if you need to.
>>
File: 1297591746827.jpg (102KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1297591746827.jpg
102KB, 500x417px
>>35568070
i don't believe you've ever picked up a weight in your life. you look fucking terrible please for the love of god whatever your caloric deficit/surplus just get in the gym and pick something up and put it back down goddamn.
>>
>>35567584
Man, I was getting down on myself thinking I looked bad, but I look swole compared to this. Thanks for not lifting OP, your shit body got me out of a bad place.
>>
>>35568367
>don't bulk just bulk
>>
HITMONCHAN

CHAN CHAN

HITMONCHAAAANNNNN

Sorry, stop cutting, lift more and ear more, cutting is not necessary at all
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 1610x1812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1610x1812px
This kid seems to have the same body type as me, just a bit skinnier. I'm doing the same thing he is pretty much where I've been lifting for a while and I've decided to bite the bullet and just try and kill my abdominal fat with a cut before I bulk again, thoughts?
>>
Start lifting you fucking nerd. No really, Your "cut" isn't doing shit, dont think that just because you hit african child levels of body fat before you bulk means youre gonna look like a god faster. Just eat a shit load and lift a shit load. Come back in a year and consider cutting.
>>
Why is it always the hairest faggots who have the widest hips
>>
>>35569575
nice b8
>>
>>35569575

But he's just gonna get fatter. You have to be careful of the folks here who are permabulkers who never truly intend to cut.

KEEP CUTTING AND LIFTING.
>>
>>35567584
Up your protein to at least 150g a day and lift fucking heavy. Learn the roll of shame, ask for spots, etc. and make sure that you feel the extra weight before giving up on it. If you don't push yourself to the point of failure from time to time you're sure as shit never going to make any progress. Speaking of which all the hard work in the world will not bulk you up if you don't have the right building blocks or enough energy to use them. If you have fat reserves to use for energy that's great but protein is all important because without it you won't make any real gains. So up your protein to 150+ grams a day, make sure you get enough fat (I read around 50-75g is optimal for male athletes), make up the rest of your diet with healthy carbs and then lift. Lift like you know you're going to prison in 6 months or the chinese have finally started to invade. Rest, repeat and when it feels like it's all starting to become tiresome add more food and more reps because you're gonna make it.

On a side note your chest/belly pubes should be removed. Shave, wax, whatever it takes, get that shit off. You look like a 13yo kid who's proud that they've finally grown a patchy set of pubes.
>>
Poor OP. I am so glad I did a light cut/recomp while lifting hard instead of whatever he did. You'll make it brah. Eventually.
>>
File: 1428406339187.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1428406339187.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>35567584
LMAO MY HIPS LOOK LIKE THESE WE NOT GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>35567584
Holy shit, stop cutting. You have nothing to cut to. Eat a small surplus, lift heavy weights 3-5 days a week.
>>
>>35567584
prove this isn't just a troll thread. either go into Kenya marathon runner mode or try to gain sum muscle if this is real
>>
>>35567619
this
>>
>>35567584
Yoou look like you have never done manual labor in your life and hae jut eaten shitty food.
>>
>>35568183
>>35568464
If he gets enough protein, his body will metabolize fat instead of muscle. Make sense? Great.
>>
>>35568109
He'd get better results doing squats, power cleans, and pullups. What you're suggesting sure looks like an attempt at spot reduction, and it's nothing as helpful as working large muscle groups and getting thick until his muscle eats all his fat.
>>
JUST BIRTH MY BABY F A M
>>
OP your diet is preventing you from getting gains... looks like you're working but eating like shit, read:
http://www.doxtor.fit/2016/01/how-to-lose-fat-effectively-and-fast.html
>>
>>35567584
Is that a picture of iopq? I can't tell
>>
>>35569542
you can start by lifting
Set some strength related goals like benching 150 or deadlifting 225
I know for a fact you cant do that right now
>>
Starting my cut tomorrow - M/W/F weights T/TH HIIT. Are SS/SL good routines for cutting? Or should do something with more reps?
>>
File: Fernanda D'avila.jpg (109KB, 620x931px) Image search: [Google]
Fernanda D'avila.jpg
109KB, 620x931px
>>35567584
>>35569542
You can't spot train.

You guys gotta fix you're posture. Please stop putting weight on your chest with your shoulders.

I guess I'm just going to repost this for every posture picture I'd criticize. The point is to check out breathing and "fixing it" posture videos and text if this doesn't sum it up enough. It's written about reducing form stress and increasing blood flow.

Rotating the shoulders back is as simple as opening the palms and forearms forward. They should roll back almost naturally at that point. No lifting the chest, just suppleness.

https://youtu.be/yKrEvSoG1kg

If you're trying to strain up with the chest and spine either often or just during lifting, you should do the same with your hips and legs. That's called an open, neutral position, and it can be especially helpful as a counter action to tight muscles through lifts and stretches.. and should be the most comfortable.

Protip: squats, pullups, power cleans. Breath to push down the pelvic floor, and when breathing out you can clench it, and that should form a baseline for great kegels later. ..Flexibility is also going to increase circulation and muscle mass potential while also reducing both physical tightness (stress) and relevant hormones. A multivitamin, fruit/vegetable vitamin c, and some vit. k is a decent idea as well.

Enjoy.

>>35571620
I'm not finding this site really helpful. Its information is overstated and filled with fluff exercise. The best idea for losing weight is researching effects of macros on weight loss and is lifting for big muscle groups.. and having fun!
>>
File: dubsruth.jpg (21KB, 275x235px) Image search: [Google]
dubsruth.jpg
21KB, 275x235px
>>35567599
>how about you try lifting first
>>
File: 1451962287576.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1451962287576.png
587KB, 625x918px
>>35567584
>typical millennial Bernie Sanders voter body
>>
Become a trap OP

>those hips to shoulder ratio
>probably a manlet

DO
IT
>>
>>35567584
Sweet baby jesus. Does your father and possible brother have a body like that? Did you always have that bone structure?
>>
get your hormones checked thats some female fat distribution going on
>>
>>35571669
Im actually not too far away from this. What's the point of cutting later rather than now, where I can still use my noobgains to retain my strength?
>>
>>35572980
Ok actually you guys have convinced me to drop my cut :(

Fat forever I guess
>>
That hip ratio and gyno...
Just become a /w/oman
>>
>>35568934

ITT retards.
>>
File: WEW LAD.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD.png
346KB, 599x593px
F T M
T
M
>>
Op is ftm.
>>
>>35573159
You can put on clean muscle you know? Fix your diet and lift heavy full body routine 3 days a week
>>
>>35574074
Only if he's eating at a surplus, so much misinformation in this thread holy shit..
>>
>>35568070
Why the fuck did you think it made sense to stop lifting
Kill yourself
>>
>>35574074
I eat pretty much nothing but powders and chicken and I feel like I lift pretty heavy for my size, managed 200lbs for 8x3 on DL today
>>
>>35567584
You should've lifted weights while cutting you dumbass. Now you look like a fuckboi.
>>
>>35568070
>yes, but stopped after 3-4 months since I had no gains during -500 kcal
You dun goofed. The purpose of lifting while cutting is to keep as much muscle mass as you can and not look like a skinny shit when you finish.
>>
>>35568070
>yes, but stopped after 3-4 months since I had no gains during -500 kcal

hence why you look like this now. The aim is not to make gains, but to avoid precisely looking like you.

Has your nutrition been in check? Enough protons? What about your lifting routine? What was it like? (get back on it NOW)
>>
>>35574887
*fuccboi
>>
Lift heavy 3 times a day and ddo carido in between those days with one day as a complete rest.eat 300kcl above maintenence on lifting days and eat 500kcal on cardio and and rest days.Also do not to forget your protien intake. You won't lose weight fast but after 2 months of this, you will notice your body shaping up a lot better.
>>
File: AC5FRSP.png (175KB, 302x297px) Image search: [Google]
AC5FRSP.png
175KB, 302x297px
>>35575007
>3 times a day
8 SCOOPS C'MON!!!!!!
>>
File: sp0000000ky.gif (858KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
sp0000000ky.gif
858KB, 320x288px
>>35567584
Stop running and actually do SS you fucking tard motherfucker. And actually eat, you look disgusting because you have zero musculature on your skeleton fucking body.

Pic related, its you.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x375px
>>35567584

Over zere Hans! We've got a runner!
>>
>>35568183
You do know the body isnt a closed system right? The only way you wont be able to gain muscle/much muscle is if you are below 15% body fat. If you have a medium to sizable fat reserve youll be able to build muscle while cutting as your body will use the stored fat to fuel itself
>>
>>35567584
L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T
>>
why has nobody mentioned klinefelters yet
>>
>>35575234
>>35575283
>>
File: 1451864507193.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451864507193.png
13KB, 418x359px
>Klinefelter syndrome

Life is cruel. I thought i was all sorts of fucked up mentally and physically till i learned i have it.
>>
Saved to folder(3) thank you
>>
if you think youll look good after you cut youre wrong. I suggest you bulk then cut.
>>
>>35567584

i refuse to believe there are people posting on /fit/ who look like that
>>
>>35569616
Le Kleinfelters
These guys also become child sexual predators tbqhfam
>>
>>35571731
Thank god I'm a high test alpha and free thinker
>>
>>35567584
I bet you have a long dick. You skinny skleineys always have ginormous cocks.
Do you?
>>
>>35575483
thats because their dicks hang lower than their balls
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.