[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinny fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: effay.jpg (328KB, 541x1000px) Image search: [Google]
effay.jpg
328KB, 541x1000px
How can i make my body more /fa/
>>
>>10822125
do more cardio what is so hard to understand here?
>>
>>10822125
>>>/fit/
>>
>>10822125
don't look skinny fat 2bh
I've seen much much worse
>>
this is not skinny fat
>>
>>10822125
You look fairly reasonable, more just skinny than skinnyfat. I'd say do pushups and arm circles to build muscle in the upper body.
>>
It's not too bad. /fit/ will be more helpful on your issue though
>>
>>10822125
YOU ARE A WEAKLING

A LITTLE BETA FEMINIZED LOW TEST BITCHBOY HAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>10822160
Is that you Arnold Schwarzenegger?
>>
>>10822125
just do a bunch of pushups, sittups, and squats.
>skinny but strong as fuuuuuudge
>>
>>10822125
option 1: go to the gym and get /fit

option 2: stop eating and get thin
>>
Need more work on your upper body. Make your chest/shoulders/arms exist so you can have a bit more of a v shape to your body. While doing this, don't neglect legs (just fucking run a good amount for your cardio lel), but they don't have to be massive. Good looks anon :^^)
>>
>>10822125
You know what you have to do already faggot
>>
>>10822125
not skinnyfat, retard
>>
Start hitting the gym. Don't eat less though, you don't look bad at all. Maybe just change to a healthy diet.
>>
>>10822125
chin ups and pull ups
just broaden those shoulders
skinny fat is a pear shaped body
if your upper body is wider than your lower body, regardless of how wide your lower body is, you will not look skinny fat
>>
go to /fit/
>>
holy shit, i used to come here years ago, and all you retards hated /fit/ and starved yourself because "runway models are thin". i'm glad that manorexia meme finally died.
>>
>>10822125
go to /fit/
read the fucking sticky
do Starting Strength
Also cardio
>>
>>10822125
shave
>>
you have two options friendo, the /fa/ path and the /fit/ path.

>the /fa/ path
If you want to lose a lot of weight and join the skele club, eat 1200 or less calories a day and consume excess coffee and cigarettes. Stimulants help too.

>the /fit/ path
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
I used to be very skinny but I started drinking and now I'm skinnyfat
>>
>>10822989
I hate to think what you'd say if you saw me
>>
You have the most underdeveloped pectorals I have ever seen
>>
pushups and situps is really all you need to do with your figure desu
>>
>>10822989
fuck that inner thigh hair is one of my pet peeves
>>
who else gyno here??
>>
>>10823037
top kek

go fucking run or lift weights or something, OP. Jesus Christ...
>>
File: ag9_FKfsjBs.jpg (135KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ag9_FKfsjBs.jpg
135KB, 767x1024px
>>10822125
gain some fat instead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.