[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Diet on point >Good clothes >Hygiene is perfect >Somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: uXAejGV.jpg (67KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
uXAejGV.jpg
67KB, 600x847px
>Diet on point
>Good clothes
>Hygiene is perfect
>Somewhat ok looks
>Decide to go to the club
>1 on 2 male looks like this

How the fuck am I supposed to compete, guys? It's literally impossible when you notice how every woman flocks to males like this, without even counting the amount of coalburners.

How do I slay in a club?
>>
File: clubs.png (17KB, 1143x131px) Image search: [Google]
clubs.png
17KB, 1143x131px
You don't. "Hooking up" at clubs is a meme
>>
>>10794055
Good genes
>>
>>10794055
you dont

The easiest thing to do is go to a pre-drinks with girls so you can at least break the ice without blaring music. If you get one interested in you then they probably wont go off and find another guy as long as you keep them occupied
>>
>>10794055
>1 on 2 male looks like this
dunno what clubs youve been goign to but im intrigued
>>
>>10794055
also enjoy your rape accusation, if youre lucky just genital warts and no rape accusation

honestly pulling in clubs is for ugly people (like myself) anyway youre probably better than that
>>
>>10794793
unless,,i suppose youre in the top 5% of male attractiveness than you might have a worthwhile experience gl
>>
>>10794059
so true
>>
>>>/fit/35484399
lol
>>
>>10794775

generally i'm the most attractive person at any club i go to so i definitely don't follow
>>
>>10794055
realizing francisco has mildly imperfect skin makes me feel better about myself
>>
you gotta stay until 3 and leave with the scraps m8
>>
>>10795129
/thread.
>>
>>10794055
Personality.
>>
>diet on point
>still 5'7"
>good clothes
>still 5'7"
>hygiene is perfect
>still 5'7"
>somewhat ok looks
>still 5'7"
>decide to go to the club
>still 5'7"
>99% of the males are taller than you

should I just kill myself or am I forced to endure the beta bux alpha fucks
>>
>>10795129
this. it's pretty self-selecting.
>>
>>10795151
No you just have to look somewhere else
>>
>>10795151
Are you above average in looks and or personality? 'Cause if you're ugly and boring then you have no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>10794055
Try to be an interesting person rather than relying on superficial things like fashion to get you chicks.
Also, going to clubs makes you a good goy.
>>
>>10795151

Dood I'm 5'9" and I'm only shorter than about half the men or even less

The manlet chart is a meme
>>
I'm the OP of the thread I made on /fit/, then someone came to /fa/ and copypasted it, lol.

Anyway, regarding this coment >>10794775
there is a buttload of attractive people where I go clubbing (France).
>>
>>10794055
You're not gonna slay it. You need to lower your standards.

Also the only clubs where I've seen dudes looking like that guy you posted are gay bars. Typically, you complete with average dudes who are playing the same game you are.
>>
>>10795353
Why are gay males more physically attractive in terms of facial attractivenes?
>>
>>10795372
because gay people do more to improve their looks than str8 ppl m89
>>
>>10794059
I'm beginning to realize this (especially because I'm just coming around from a 3 day coke hangover at nye), it's taken me 4 years of clubbing every weekend to notice i only fuck 1/10 times unless I'm meeting women i know- i give up I'm saving to travel instead.
>>
>>10794059
My man that is so true. I have been living my weekends like this for the last 6 years.
>>
>>10795372
They tend to have better hygiene and groom themselves more.
>>
>>10794055

Stop trying to pick up girls in clubs. There's almost 0 chance to have any kind of meaningful interaction (where personality factors in) in a dark, loud club.

Why are you surprised that they're superficial?

How do you guys go through life without picking up basic social skills?
>>
>>10795108
lol
>>
>>10795204
5'7 is absolutely killyourself-tier
5'9 is barely salvageable mate, hope you're not ugly or boring. might as well be 5'7 if both
>>
>>10795425
That's not always true. I've dated someone i met in a club. Granted, the initial interaction wasn't very deep, but we liked each other enough to stay in touch and meet up again when we were sober.
>>
>>10795425
You're doing it wrong. Club pickup is pretty straightforward, it's just a matter of how many girls you're willing to talk to and what kind of impression your technique leaves.
>>
>>10795442
Well I'm glad I didn't kill myself before fucking over 100 women being 5'7 and all.

Do you have any other great advice for short guys? You seem to know exactly what the ladies want.
>>
>>10795442
>reading thread
>being 5'4
>5'7 is absolutely killyourself-tier
w-w-what i supposed to do with myself?
>>
>>10794059

You know, just thinking about the logistics of hooking up at a club makes you wonder how many people are actually doing it.

Think about it. Alright, you meet a girl. It's like, what, 1AM now. Assuming that she lives in the area and didn't travel from another city to LA to club with her friends or university club, where the fuck do you fuck? In your car? The least /fa/ thing in the world. Do you take out a hotel room? What? You're not gonna do that. Maybe you live in the area, but does she REALLY want to go home with you? Like fuck, your dick is so amazing she can't pass it up and she's gonna go home with a guy she just met to his place that may or may not be roughly within the area, separated from her friends?
>>
>>10796222
Find a 4'11 asian and you're set m9
>>
>>10795151
height means nothing as long as youre goodlooking and have something going for you in youre life. Not to mention 5'7 isnt something to really complain about. Some dudes have it a lot worse
>>
>>10796222
dont take any advice from 4 chan or be insecure to start
>>
>>10795338
Give us the bullet points of coal burning in France
>>
>>10795204
#thingsmanletsbelieve
>>
>>10796256

This.
>>
>>10795475

I've picked up women in clubs before. I studied in the UK, and I wouldn't say my 'game' is strong at all. You'd be amazed how little dignity these girls have as soon as they have a few drinks in them.

I never, ever felt proud about it, or like I had the gift of the gab.

Face it, meeting a girl/guy (whatever you're into) in 'real life' that likes you for you, and sober, is inconceivably better.
>>
>>10796275
Says the fag hashtagging
>>
>>10794059
Babz, you've obviously never been to a gay bar.

Everyone can go home with someone if they want.
You don't even drink that much because it's the norm to be on something else instead.
Proper diet - easily slept off comedown.
Feel fine the next day. Good times
>>
why not just get a gf you can fuck every night w/o having to go to a bar to pick up loose women?
>>
>>10796297
Sometimes I wish I was gay or at least bisexual. Seems a lot more chill from what I've heard. Plus, most women are bland/shallow as fuck with few hobbies or interests outside of watching Netflix/TV and whatever other meme shit is popular at the time (e.g. country, edm music, 'lifting', going on 'hikes', etc.) I work as an analyst at a big bank in Toronto, and this shit holds true even for a lot of the women I work with.
>>
>>10796332
I mean, we don't have all the family stuff as easily as you, but we are slowly getting there. On the other hand the whole importance on physical perfection is massive within the gay community which can be hard. Unless you're one of the fags who rejects it and becomes arty and shit or a bear

But men are usually way more forward about what they want. Less games. I mean yes, some guys do play games but ya know.

Men are more direct about feelings and if you want sex, it's so so so easy to get it.
>>
>>10796332
>genuinely implying that an overwhelming majority of homosexuals don't behave like and have the emotional capacity of women

I take it that you don't know many gays
>>
>>10796416
>>10796355
yo twink here, it really depends on what you're looking for. There are a lot of gay men who are extremely horny and passive agressive but there are a lot of cool guys out there (such as myself) who like meaningful relationships more than stale scenes.
>>
>>10796416
I take it that you only know fem gays who rage about ru Paul's drag race and lady gagas new song?

We aren't all like that..
>>
>>10796460
I live very near Midtown Atlanta which is one of the non-hyperbolically gayest areas in the country, take from that what you will
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.