[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW Hasbro Universe Mega-Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 195

>PART 2 - MEANWHILE, ON CYBERTRON
Thousands of years in the past, Shockwave and the Dynobots have gone missing on Earth. In the present day, Megatron has arrived to escalate the Decepticon infiltration to phase 2. But out in space, other events are playing out...

>Part 1 (Infiltration, Spotlight #1) - >>93250047
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
This mini was actually really kind of bland and boring, literally Furman running on autopilot The spotlights are good tho
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I hate how much Furman uses this fucking phrase. Fuck you, old man.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93253152
I think that's what we call a Furmanism.
>>
>>
>>93253268
Yep. I hate them. Being self-aware of your own shitty writing is still shitty writing.
>>
>>
>>
>>93253152
>>93253268
Can he do less?
>>
>>
>>
OP do you have a reading order for the entire Hasbro-verse?
>>
>>
>>93253345
'Fraid not; I'm basically patching it together out of a rough hybrid of release and chronological order that tries to avoid spoiling reveals. I can try and put something together tomorrow, though.
Something to keep in mind is as per Revolutionaries, the first few Transformers minis are set in 2005, while the first season of GI Joe is 2006.
>>
>>
>>
I know it's technically a comic book no-no but sometimes I really do like how most of the artists just did whatever the fuck they wanted and ignored all consistency with the designs. Optimus with yellow optics? So weird. But I do like all the different "looks" for characters.
Maybe it's because I'm an artist and so I can draw the design I prefer and it's still fanart with a canon body.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93253345
All the other Hasbro books are new with 12 issues at most and an annual so they haven't hit the kind of convulsion TF has. G.I Joe had an established continuity with a reading order but it recently soft rebooted so you could easily just read the reboot, Revolution, and everything falls into place very neatly.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93253214
Honestly, I wish we'd get more of non-samurai Bludgeon. That design is horrifying and interesting.
>>
>>
>>93253716
There's some of it in the pre-Dark Cybertron Spotlights, but that's a way off.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93253807
Optimus' red eyes really bother me, can't figure why.
>>
>>
>>
>>
On to the Spotlights! The art in this one is pretty terrible, but the next one is Roche.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
What a tweest!
>>
Jet! Beast! Tank! Gun! And something else I can't remember!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
YOU BETRAYED THE LAAAAW
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's all from me for tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow with Escalation, followed by the first chapters of GI Joe!
>>
>>93253876
IMPERIAL DRAMON SHINKAA

FIGHTING MODE!
>>
Man i forgot how fun the old transformers used to be befor they started pandering to tumblr.

Depecting the Great war as an actual fun is awesome
>>
Based
>>
>>93254913
Bump. Thank you Buck.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 195

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.