[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW Hasbro Universe Mega-Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 201

>PART 1 - TRANSFORMERS: INFILTRATION
Afternoon, /co/, how've you been? Since the First Strike event's coming up and all, I thought I'd try and do one of those classic /co/ mega-storytimes of all IDW's Transformers, GI Joe, and everything else set in this universe. Buckle up for the ride, everyone!

We're starting off with Simon Furman's Transformers: Infiltration, which includes no transforming out of vehicle mode in the first two issues. (It's still pretty well-liked, though.)
>>
>>
>>
Please, bump if you're reading, by the way!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93250047
>of all IDW's Transformers

Yessssss.
>>
>>
>>93250593
You realise that that includes Spotlight Arcee, AHM, and Costa's ongoing, right? There's a lot of pain to get through, and that's not even mentioning shit like Traviss's GI Joe. And MASK.
>>
Okay, I lied. There's a little bit of transforming in the second issue.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
one of those classic /co/ mega-storytimes of all IDW's Transformers, GI Joe, and everything else set in this universe
damn, this is a fuckload of page to post
thank you for doing this anon
>>
>>
>>
HE'S HERE
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Furmans run of IDW was so good and upbeat. I miss his spotlights.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93250618
>AHM
>pain

AHM is one of my favorite parts of the comics. Thats exactly what I wanted in these comics from the beginning. Yeah, the shaky continuity and retconning it did is a bit fucked, but the actual comic itself was great, and honestly, I'm used to shit being retconned/changed/fucked with in comics. It's just part and parcel of the medium at this point.

Spotlight Arcee was a fucking travesty written by an autistic manchild who should've been slapped by his fucking editor though.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
G1 Bumblebee is an incredibly underrated character.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Blitzwing
See, I assumed it was a miscoloured Thundercracker. The lack of tan threw me off.
>>
>>
>>
ofuck
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is a really, really great scene. It gave Megatron this enormous sense of menace that he hasn't really had before or since.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>that Roche art
Shades of Spotlight: Megatron, huh?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
He's a big bot.
Next up is Spotlight: Shockwave, and then on to a new thread for Stormbringer!
>>
Time for LOGIC. Also, Furman's pet character.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
1 series down, over 60 in total to go. This is gonna be a bit of a marathon; we're in for the long haul.
>>
>>93252469
New thread for Stormbringer and Spotlight 2-5: >>93252555
>>
>>93250047
Bless you, OP.
>>
File: right back atcha.png (137KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
right back atcha.png
137KB, 639x359px
>>93254175
Right back atcha, buddy.
>>
>>93251701
True. Especially because he totally ignores hers.
>>
>>93251701
I miss EJs art.
Early IDW was nice, though through all the stumbles it's been a nice ride somewhat.
>>
>>93250618
Theres nothing wronng with Spotlight Arcee you tumblrite
>>
>>93251597
That was a good reveal you guys.
>>
>>93251953
>KAIOKEN TIMES THREE
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 201

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.