[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New 52 Wonder Woman Volume 1: Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 135

May be the best Wonder Woman run ever! Just listen to the critics:

>Wonder Woman at her finest!
-Dude who never read any other WW comics

>Actually made me like the character!
-Random Marvelfag

>Fuck you, Cucka!!
-Butthurt Azzfag

>Like Thor but with estrogen, 8/10
-IGN
>>
The art was pretty wonderful
>>
>>92640372
how is it compared to rebirth? i've only read the lies and have yet to read year one, but the artwork for the lies was incredible. story was ok.
my enthusiasm for reading new 52 stuff has been completely gutted since rebirth happened.
>>
>>
>>92640431
Only Chiang, the fill-ins were meh
>>
>>92640372
I've read too many WW comics before, and until that run was garbage, and afterwards it returned to garbage
>>
>>92640532
It's an interesting read as long as you keep in mind this is an alternative interpretation and not what the character or her mythology are really like. It's probably the closest thing to an Ultimate Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92640590
I bet you liked Ame-Comi Wondie too, you silly willy
>>
>>92640372
Coming off Simone's run and Rucka's first run it didn't exactly have a high bar to beat.
>>
>>
>>92640670
lol
>>
No real horses were hurt during the making of this comic
>>
>>
That is one big-ass arrow
>>
>>
The thing that gets me about this run is that everything important or good revolves around the male characters or the Man's World, while everything evil comes from the female characters or the amazons' world.
>>
>>
>>92640431
Cliff Chiang's actual WW art < Cliff Chiang's psycho Queen Emeraldas-inspired WW fanart
>>
>>92640929
The thing that gets me is that Diana is a supporting character in HER OWN BOOK
>>
What if Azz's run is actually good, but other runs are also good?
>>
hot
>>
>>92640999
impossibru

Like I said, I like to look at this as Ultimate Wonder Woman, even moreso than Morrison's
>>
If anything, Earth One is more like All-Star Wonder Woman
>>
>>92640372
I liked this run, didn't love it (especially when the Finches took over)

Honestly, it works better as an Elseworlds
>>
I forget, did they ever explain what the hell Diana was doing in London?
>>
Hey OP what happens if you look in the mirror and say Texas Anon three times?
>>
>>92641096
>Honestly, it works better as an Elseworlds
Well, that's what is now, pretty much! Much to the annoyance of Azzfags
>>
>>92640372
>all this anti-Azz butthurt

Why are you even storytiming, spamfaggot?
>>
This (and Perez) are the only wonder womans I like.

X-Men fag
>>
>>92641115
Nothing, actually! I hail from Htrae. Call me Zibarro
>>
>>92641115
He just sees their reflection.
>>
>>92641096
What's weird is that when it was running, it was pretty much an elseworld already. I never finished Godhead, did they ever explain how Orion was running around in this, but then introduced later into the new52 with the GL books?
>>
Hey faggot OP who says OP is a faggot.
>>
>>92641208
To piss you off. It's working, from the look of things.
>>
>>92640929
Congrats on never reading past the point where the mock 1st world feminist ideology on gender segregation
>>
File: Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>92641259
>>
>>92641255
The what now?
>>
>>92641270

So? I'm still right about everything else. Every good or important shit revolve around the male characters.
>>
>>92641322
Zola's good.
>>
>>92641306
Aw :3
>>
>>
>>92641322

No
Zola, Hera and Stryfe are very important. There were also Amazons, and other gotheses like Artemis, and the sand female bastard child
>>
>>
>>92641259
>I will post 720+ pages to piss you off

Ok
>>
>It's an anon storytimes something he clearly doesn't like and acts obnoxious the whole time thread
>>
>>92641423
I will live an entire life to piss you off, anon.
>>
>>92641393
>>92641333

Zola had a very masculine kind of thinking and was a damsel in distress. Hera started out as a vengeful scorned woman and only mellowed out after failing in everything. Eris was a bitch through and through although an entertaining bitch. The amazons were all varying degrees of wrong that learned to be better. Artemis was a villain and her brother's bitch.
>>
>>
>>92641423
I am more spiteful than Black Manta himself!

>>92641437
How am I acting obnoxious, anon? Can't handle the bantz? Besides, I do like Azz's Wondie
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92641457
You're just coming across as a nitpicking radfem now.
>>
>>
>>92641208
All the anti-Azz faggots are going to be on suicide watch when the movie comes out.
>>
>>92641775

I'm just saying that the male characters the ones that drive the narrative while the female characters are mostly for the ride or to learn their lesson.
>>
>>92640372
If you hate it so much, why are you storytiming it?
>>
>>
>>92641828
No one was perfect.
>>
>>92641830
I don't hate it tho.

>>92641811
lolno
>>
>>
>>92641874

The male characters were shown in a more positive light.

The big disconnect in the comic is how all the amazons are awful while Diana herself is a nice person, as if she hadn't absorbed any of her people's culture. Hell, the comic itself goes out of its way to show she was always an outsider in the island. It gave us a WW that was more influenced by Man's World than by her own people.
>>
>>
>>
>>92641943
No? They all were kinda dicks but Diana.. and the no eyes guy. He wasn't a bad person.
>>
>>92641943
Traitorous Hermes, chauvinistic Orion, loveless Hades, scheming Apollo...
>>
>>92641943
>positive

Except you know the King Assholes were all men especially Zeus, Apollo and the Firstborn. The Amazons at least had an excuse they did it to survive.

>Hell, the comic itself goes out of its way to show she was always an outsider in the island. It gave us a WW that was more influenced by Man's World than by her own people.

And in that way they removed the colonialist undertones from the original narrative.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92642010

Those were still far better representations than the females got. They were far more sympathetic.

>>92642014

Zeus was trying to redeem himself since from the start.

>And in that way they removed the colonialist undertones from the original narrative.

And created a narrative where man knows best, where man work to better themselves, where man ultimately have the best intentions at heart. Meanwhile women have to be taught or punished. WW herself is constantly being taught better by man and then goes on to teach the lessons to the other women.
>>
>>
>>92640929
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
Most of the villains in the arc are male
Most of the main characters are female.
>>
>>
>>92640986
The story revolves around her
>>
>>92642215

Most of the villains are female. Most of the important characters that actually have a impact on the story are males. The female characters are all in passive roles. Even WW is being dragged around here and there by the males characters.
>>
>>
>>92642247
Errr, no
>>
>>92641837
>Hippolyta is blonde again.
OK, when did this happen?
>>
>>
>>92642345
When the universe rebooted?
>>
>>
>>92642020
>>92642057
Diana is doing this in heals, that's just showing off.
>>
>>
I never understood this plot point. Shouldn't bullying the fucking PRINCESS of the island not be allowed? It just makes no sense.
>>
>>
>>92642620

It's just to show that the island sucks, the amazons sucks, and that Diana couldn't wait to get of that awful place full of shitty people so she could live comfortable in a much better place and culture that accepts and love her.
>>
>>92642423
When you realise that with no reproduction those deaths are permanent losses to the island this is actually sad.
Then you realise it will all be undone and it doesn't matter.
>>
brb, someone's at the door
>>
>“I can’t stand it, I think Brian Azzarello is arrogant”
-Trina Robbins on this run

>>92640999
It's pretty well written and very enjoyable. It's even how I originally got into Wonder Woman. But as I read more of the character's back catalogue I started to realize that it had very little to do with her history.

The worst thing about it is simply how people act about it, the "this is the only good version of Wonder Woman!" people.
>>
>>92642620
I can see the amazons seeing the princess as simply being the Queen's daughter and treating her no different (as in just as fair game to pick on as anyone) and I could see Hippolyta believing that Diana has to fight her own battles.
>>
The thing that i never understood is if in this run the amazons are immortals or not. One one side you've Hippolyta, from the old myths, who probably is immortal, but on the other side you've the amazons having to rape sailors so they can replenish their ranks.
>>
>>92642679
I didn't feel like this series even depicted the amazons as bad simply having flaws, god forbid they be anything less than utterly perfect utopians lording over the rest of creation though.
>>
>>92642878

There are flaws and there are characters being outright cunts 90% of the time they show up. That's the problem with their portrayal here. They're always shown as combative cunts that open their mouth to say hateful shit. Even when they're shown as more conflicted is in moments where one of them isn't sure if she should kill a baby or not.
>>
Diana being the daughter of Zeus is on my time travel list as a maybe, it helps explain why she's much more powerful than the rest of the amazons which I approve of but I don't think adding it now is necessarily a good idea.
So anons what would you do if you could go back to the past and change things?
>>
>>92642950
In the Secret Origins issue Azzarello spelled it out that Aleka was just extremely tsundere
>>
>>92642820
They're 100% mortal. Polly isn't the historical Hippolyta, presumably she was just named after her.

>>92642878
They've been depicted as flawed plenty of times. They're a society of people, some of them are assholes and some aren't. Marston's original versions were all good, but in the modern age they've been depicted more realistically.

This version is garbage because ALL of the Amazons are assholes. Their entire society is built on warfare and battle, and they all intrinsically hate men.

The example I always use is that this is like if they retconned the Kents into being racist religious zealots because they live in the dustpan. There's making characters flawed, and then there's making them so extremely flawed they're not even the same characters anymore.
>>
>>92643047
They can die, but it doesn't seem as though they age past a certain point. Hippolyta existed in Demon Knights.
>>
>>92643063
Wasn't aware of that. I think some of this is explained in the zero issue.
>>
>>92643002

>Diana being the daughter of Zeus is on my time travel list as a maybe, it helps explain why she's much more powerful than the rest of the amazons which I approve of but I don't think adding it now is necessarily a good idea.

Honestly, i think that if the intention was to show her as more powerful the change was counterproductive.

Before Wonder Woman was basically Captain Marvel. She received powers not from just a god, but a bunch of gods. She was a combination of their might. Sure, Zeus is that papadog, but he's just one god and her being his daughter if anything should make this iteration of the character a lot weaker.
>>
>>92643063

If they don't age past a certain point, how the fuck do they die? They lived in a closed off island where they've nothing better to do than being awful people together. What's out there killing these bitches one by one? The smoke monster from Lost?
>>
>>92642754
Must have been Pinkman
>>
>Wondiecucks butthurt about muh history and muh continuity

This is bad comedy.
>>
>>92643235
Well there were monsters in their prisons, like the minotaur.
>>
>>92643358

Wasn't Diana transported to some other country during that?
>>
why the hell Hermes looks like a fucking alien?
>>
>>92643510
Realism
>>
>>92643481
I don't remember.
I do remember that the villain from Batwoman's first arc broke out of her prison in Themyscira. She and Diana had a team-up.
>>
>>92643047
>They're 100% mortal. Polly isn't the historical Hippolyta, presumably she was just named after her.
most of them are mortal, Hippolyta and Diana are immortal
>>
That took way longer than it should've
>>
>>92644059

So this means that Hippolyta had a chance to change the amazons culture at any generation and thought to keep it alive despite herself betraying it for her own personal gain.

Wow.
>>
>>92644160

How was the sex?
>>
>>92643194
True but I was talking about why she gets those powers, the all the gods show up to give her powers thing was a product of its time and although it's aged better than many of the things from that era it borders on the convenient. It's not a big problem but it's something I would consider changing if I had a fresh start on the whole concept.
>>
>>92643356
Yes, how dare people like a character you don't.
>>
>>92644224
Underwhelming, but what else can you expect from Brian Azzarello HEY-O
>>
>>92644247
I don't really see how it was a product of its time. Post-Crisis they gave her her powers so she could be the guardian of the island. It was a reward to the Amazons for being loyal for thousands of years, considering everyone else stopped believing in them.
>>
>>
>>
After the shitstained abortion that Rucka's current run has been I'd almost beg Azzarello to come back.
>>
>>92644247

I don't see why the golds coming together to bless her with their powers is bad, specially if these powers come with the prerequisite of servitude. You could explore themes of duty vs heart following that to its logical conclusions.

For example, if she failed to please a certain god in something, that god could take out their favor and now Wonder Woman has to deal with the issue of going on with that much needed power through this arc where really needs it.

Also, by having only the female goddesses as her matron goddesses, you can tie Wonder Woman much more closely with Shazam, showing that there's is sort of a challenge between the gods of Olympus. On one side, the females goddesses and their champion Diana. On the other side, the male gods and their champion Billy. They could have contests on a lot of things that would force WW and Shazam to constantly clash.

So you know, much more to explore than her just being Zeus' bastard.
>>
>>92643481
In the first Texas Anon storytime we saw a lot of bad things trapped under the island behind a vault door, Steves mum died helping stop something getting out.
>>
I feel like this run would have been 1000 times better as a Vertigo comic, that way you don't piss off longtime Wondie fans and Azzarello gets to do everything he wants with no major restrictions aside from a few obvious ones
>>
>>92644446

Yeah, but that was Perez shit.
>>
>>92644321
>>92644445
Both very good points, it's probably off the list.
>>
>>92644468

This story has so little to do with Wonder Woman that it could work as a Aquaman run with very little changes.
>>
Also, this was born out of an aborted Vertigo Batman comic, so that's even more incentive to take the story to that imprint
>>
>>92644518
It's like poetry
>>
>>92644518
>Not muh Paradise Island.
Also why are they still burning the bodys? They did it here >>92642423
>>
>>92644511
It's tied into Wonder Woman by the way of the Greek gods and the overall narrative, so I disagree.
>>
>>92644518
I wish this were an elseworld because Diana needs more of them that aren't jsut her origin done differently
>>
>>
>>92644811
I've heard some people say the same thing about Odyssey
>>
>>92644445
Captain Marvel's gods aren't anywhere near as strongly connected to him as Wonder Woman's, and chauvinism isn't part of his character at all.
>>
>>
>>92644785

And? Just reveal that Aquaman's Poisedon's son and the amazons are atlanteans.
>>
>>92644892

I didn't implied any chauvinism, though.
>>
>>
>>92644953
Yeah, but the kind of narrative this story presents isn't really very Aquaman-like. You know, the whole "a god reincarnated" thing, it doesn't really scream "Aquaman" to me, whereas it does fit into Greek mythology themes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92641150
For a New 52 thing I thought it was pretty good. cleaner than what they did or tried to do with Supes or Batman.And I prefer the gods in Azz's run. Not necessarily the relation to WW but as characters they're all more interesting in character and design than I have any memory of them being in any other depiction. Wonder Woman unfortunately(maybe) doesn't really get that right up until the end of it.
>>
>>
>>
I feel like Diana going to a bar is meant to be some sort of character building moment, but since we rarely see things from her point of view it doesn't really get across anything about her.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92640372
Cucka is a terrible writer though.
>>
>>
>>
>>92646249
I find his writing quirks to be way less annoying than Azzarello's
>>
Silly Hippolyta you should ask for that thing beginning with H that got Batman beaten up, that way she has to protect you.
>>
>>
>>92646538
Hiketeia? I don't think that's how it works
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I am so glad Azzarello did something with this big development :^)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92641208
You ever heard of storytime of pain, Azzfag?
>>
>>
>>92647465
>storytime of pain
An SoP has to be something BAD though.

t. someone who has storytimed JLA Created Equal
>>
>>92647465
Pshaw, wait a few volumes and then you'll see what pain is REALLY like
>>
>>92647518
SUPER
JIZZ
>>
>>
>>
>>92644192
Why would she see it as wrong?
It's the only culture she ever knew
>>
>>
>>92640372

you do realise you can do a storytime without looking like some neckbeard autist pushing a sad agenda right?

nobody cares what you think about WW, just post the fucking comics or don't.
>>
>>
>>92647749

And the culture she betrayed. I mean, how can she keep this man-hating culture alive when all she really wants is to bang Zeus some more?
>>
>>92647830
I knew Azzfags were thinskinned but even this is too much. Thanks for the laughs tho.
>>
>>
Was there a part 2 to the manga story time? It ended without so much as a to be continued.
>>
>>92647645
I also storytimed Distant Fires which features Wondie as a trophy wife who cucks Billy Batson.
>>
>>
>>92647973
Nope, because I was only interested in running the Wondy story. Mostly to give my evil twin an aneurysm

>>92647980
I never understood that story, even beyond the evil Billy Batson and shit. Like, nuclear war strips all the superheroes from their powers? What?!
>>
>>92647980

And gets killed for it in a battle of two males for her possession. Don't forget about that part.
>>
>>92648111

>nuclear war strips all the superheroes from their powers? What?!

And makes the Joker go sane.
>>
>>
>>92648161
I just don't understand the train of logic behind that story, how did Chaykin even come up with such a batshit crazy scenario and why did DC publish it?
>>
>>
>>92648254

Because KC was popular, so everyone was trying to come up with stories where the world goes to shit and Superman gets to pump Wonder Woman full of babies.
>>
>>
>>92648323
I guess? It's still a weird fucking story to publish
>>
>>92648254
Let's be honest, has there ever been a Chaykin story that wasn't batshit? Son of Superman is close but it turns Kyle into a palette-swapped Hal, J'onn into a turncoat, and Diana into some "old money" snob.
>>
>>
>>92648462
Twilight maybe?
>>
>>92648445

After KC published a lot of Elseworlds like that. Something bad happens that affect the world and heroes and WW get to birth or take care of Superman's babies. You get Chaykin and there's no questions asked. Potentially another KC in the making.
>>
>>92648129
It's not even that tactful.
>She's out in bumfuck nowhere
>gets jumped by Billy, Metallo, and Billy's three kids
>Billy tells her she can be his waifu for laifu
>Diana says no
>they beat her to death and there's implied rape
>>
>>
>>
>>92648597

>wanting something tactful in a SM/WW story

Come on, anon. Around the same time you had Wonder Woman holding a jar containing Superman's super-jizz with reverence.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This triggers the Texan.
>>
>>92640532
I don't know how it is compared to Rebirth, but it's a very good, self contained run. I wish there were more big two comics like that.
>>
I thought it was pretty badass when I first read it, but then again, I was a literal teenager back then.
>>
>>92641457
Yeah? And what about the characters, were they all flawless? Most of them were even worse than the women.
The whole point of the book is that all the characters are deeply flawed but WW manages to bring up the good in them.
>>
>>92641457

so you wanted a "you go grrrrrl" book?
Perhaps Captain Marvel would be more your thing
>>
>>92642167
>Those were still far better representations than the females got. They were far more sympathetic.

Looks like you can only sympathize with men and try to blame that on Azzarello.
How were Zola or Hera at the end less sympathetic than Apollo, Zeus, The First Born or Hermes?
>>
>>92642167
>WW herself is constantly being taught better by man
What about when she taught better to Hermes and Orion, to name two examples?
>>
>>92643194
>She received powers not from just a god, but a bunch of gods.
Did you even read this run? Because that's literally what happens here as well.
>>
>>92640532

you know that /v/ saying "it is a great videogame but it is not a great xxxxxxx videogame" like its not a great game but its not a great zelda game?

The same applies to this. It is great, but completely self contained, and very different from previous and current incarnations of wonder woman.
Read is as a wonder woman from another earth/timeline.

this was completely retconned by rucka recently.
and avoid the flinches (the run between azzarello and rucka)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92648621
Holy fill-in artist
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92647897

nah i've never actually read a wonder woman comic in my life i just hate argument inciting faggots.
>>
>>
>>92640532
Rucka's second run is dogshit, while Azz's shits on canon but works as a standalone story. The more WW you read, the more you'll be disappointed at Azz's choices, though.
>>
>>92650131
I you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen, sister.
>>
>>
Will Wonder Woman manage to rescue Zola? What nefarious deeds do the gods have up their proverbial sleeves? And will I start the thread with another inflamatory OP? Tune in next time!
Same wonder time, same wonder board!
>>
>>92650538
See you then!
>>
>>92642326
How then? Because some of the stuff you posted revolves around her and how she interacts with the characters amd solves problems and affects them even if it's not about her. She is the most important character in the story.

And even them stuff like the Amazon stuff and Ares have stories that revolve around her.
>>
>>92640929

Really makes me crave almonds
>>
>>92640372
I loved this run. It was amazing and contrary to what some folks think it was one of the best renditions of Diana we've had in a long while. She's flawed, she's a sister, she's a mother, she's kind, she's strong but not unbeatable. There was really only one super out of character moment for me and it was when she kissed Orion and then grabbed him by the junk. But her plot with the New God's was the tits.
>>
>>92652260
Are you pregnet?
>>
>>92642795
I mean, the "there's absolutely nothing redeemable about this run and it spits on everything that Diana stands for!" are equally annoying.
>>
>>92654459
I can agree with that but that's just sort of the internet these days, extreme reactions to extreme reactions.

It does totally spit on the Amazons, though. That's the biggest problem with it.

Someday I'll post my writeup of this run because I think it's pretty fair in regards to where it succeeds and where it fails.
>>
>>92649799
So now we know what the crabs were fighting for.
>>
New 52 Hades = best boy
>>
>>92650041
>>92650090
>>92650132
>>92650259
>>92650368
>>92650538
wondering what exactly is going on in these last few pages? what does the candle do and why did hera teleport to her hall or whatever? what was wonder woman's part of the deal?

what happened to the art?
>>
>>92656852
Diana uses the meeting between Poseidon and Hades to get Hera to come down from Olympus, then uses Hermes' Caduceus to teleport up to Olympus and throw the candle into the view portal thing, thus breaking it... somehow.

Hera realizes what's happening and teleports back up there.

I don't really understand what the significance of using the candle is or why the candle is able to somehow destroy the view portal thing.

Basically she just distracted Hera so she could wreck her TV.

This shouldn't make sense because gods don't physically go places and they can have avatars in many places at once, but Azz's gods are pretty absurdly weak, especially when he needs them to be for the story to make sense.

Something I just realized is that Diana has become a literal god twice and both times she didn't get any extra special powers, and nobody did anything interesting with it and it was undone soon after the writer that did it left.
>>
>>92650164
How much of that is Azz vs. N52 though?
>>
Azzarello did a fantastic job.

He portrayed the Amazons perfectly.

Are they good people? A good society? No. To pretend they are is to condone Nazis. After all they upholding the Nazi ideal to it's highest caliber.

>Good morning citizen! It's so great without Jews, isn't it?

Now replace Jews with men, it's the same kind of evil...worse even.

Amazons are good warriors, not good people. They're interesting in the same way star wars empire is, but we all know they aren't acceptable.
>>
>>92659625
>Constantly pat yourselves on the back and talk shit about the villified party you blame for everything
>Outlaw the party
>Brainwash the youth

Holy shit they really are nazis
>>
>>92659625
I really like his portrayal of the gods in a more modern setting.
>>
>>92640372
Thank you.
>>
>>92659006
Phuckewe
>>
>>92659625
You really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>92659625
Fuck off
>>
>>92659625
>>92659757
samefag
>>
>>92659625
>>
>>92665789
>>
>>92665789
>>92665813
It's like she knew.
>>
>>92665154
>>
>>92640372
OP sounds like an agent lesbian (male).
>>
>>92666724 New Thread
>>
>>92640929
Come on, really? The Big Bad of this arc is a man. He is supposed to be the mirror version of WW. Hatred to her Love.
>>
>>92641500
I'm not sure what's going on here. Are they oracles or innocent girls used as a divination?
>>
>>92641828
You mean the same like the latest run with Ares' sons running the plot and the entire reason the Amazons are even there are to be Ares' guards? At least in Azz version they weren't made to be only guards of a man.
>>
>>92653748
I love how everyone has a personality. It showed up not only in the writing but in the art. I like how the women characters weren't all "YAY! WOMEN!" but were simply characters. They had their own motives, their own attitudes, their own flaws. As a woman, and, yeah, I am a woman that goes to this site (hey, I like free comics. Sue me.) this is how I want women characters to be written. I don't want perfect, flawless women. Give me fucked up, well rounded, interesting women.
>>
>>92648168
Worse character designer ever
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.