[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we try foods with/without rice and rate them. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Rice.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rice.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
ITT: we try foods with/without rice and rate them. I'll start:

Spam (fried): 3/10
Spam (fried) with rice: 5/10
>>
soy sauce: 0/10
soy sauce with rice: 10/10
>>
I love my rice cooker.

Homemade meatballs: 7/10
Homemade meatballs with brown rice: 8/10
>>
Beef tips and onions: 7/10
Beef tips and onions with rice: 9/10
>>
Salmon: 6/10
Salmon on a bed of wild rice: 8/10
>>
File: bunk.jpg (48KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
bunk.jpg
48KB, 500x379px
>>7361918
I made chili a night back. It was watery. This morning for breakfast, the leftovers were still too watery. I incorporated a cup of rice. It soak up the spices and flavored broth. Rice and leftover chili is the MFing BOMB!!!

So happy.
>>
>>7361918
Risotto: 7/10
Risotto with rice: 10/10
>>
>>7361945
Recently did that with lentil stew. It was awesome just by itself, but the leftovers next day with some curry rice were even better.
>>
>>7361953
Oh yes, you know where I'm coming from. Those juices have longer to soak into everything and they end up better than the original dish. Dog gone. It is delicious.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
File: spam, egg, and rice.jpg (882KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spam, egg, and rice.jpg
882KB, 2048x1536px
>5/10
>>
>>7361968
eh, maybe 6, 6.5 tops. It's decent, but really not something I'd eat regularly.
>>
>>7361968
>every morning in hawaii
>at home, restaurant, or mcdonalds
>spam egg and rice 4 life
>>
>>7362062

>just want a scoop of mac salad
>not worth it to make a single scoop
>know if i make a bigger portion i'll end up eating more than i want to
>it's so ridiculously unhealthy that you can't bring yourself to make it because you know you wont be able to hold back
>>
>>7361968

youre rating this an average meal?

good lord, what do you eat on a daily basis...
>>
>>7362085

>what do you eat on a daily basis

>>7355485
>>
>reddit memes
>>
>>7362115

Nobody from this board uses either of those words.

Fuck off.
>>
>>7362119
unfortunately, lots of newfags blather about reddit in a sad attempt to fit in. haven't you noticed that one faggot who posts that harrison ford image about 5 times a day?
>>
>>7362139

>nobody
>from this board
>>
>>7361918
What is the best method of preparing rice w/o a rice cooker?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.