[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
A taste of animethon
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
Who's going? Any gulls cosplaying despite the huge cosplay restrictions? I'm hoping my sailor Jupiter skirt isn't too short
>>
>>8824177
What cosplay restrictions? Last I heard there were no restrictions except maybe nudity.
>>
They really want to be "family friendly" this year for some reason. Skirts two inches from the knee, no bare shoulders, etc etc
>>
>>8824177
Can I see your cosplay?
>>
>>8824737
Does this apply to guys as well?
I'm cross-playing as Ryuko from Kill la Kill in one of her "skimpier" suits...

It would seriously suck if all that hard work was for nothing.
>>
>>8824737
Is this for real? I have a skimpy outfit...
>>
>>8825560
Pics?
>>
I'll see you guys at ATOA tomorrow! Don't be afraid to come say hi! I'll be cosplaying as Rick tomorrow from Rick and Morty!
>>
File: 0000uyuiu.png (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0000uyuiu.png
76 KB, 500x500
>>8824177
The policies section of the website is still the same. Just have footwear and comply with local decency laws.
>>
>>8826037
i see the same

way to research OP
>>
Waiting for the wank from the tea party with Misako.
>>
>>8826161
What?
>>
>>8826161
It was fine. It seemed like it was mostly lolitas and everyone was fairly well dressed. There were a few normies in regular clothing but they kept to themselves.The maid cafe had their shit together this year. Not a travesty in the least.
>>
>>8827594
I was a Normie...
>>
File: rergf.jpg (101 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rergf.jpg
101 KB, 960x540
>>8827678
Then you shouldn't have gone.

Also I tried to get close to Misako and this one girl pretty much pushed me out of the way. Her face says it all imo.

Outside that it was a nice meet up and I met some new friends.
>>
>>8827812
That's kind of mean...

Are you in that picture?
>>
>>8827812
Who's that one girl in the pink hair? I would waifu that.
>>
The mixer and mingle room smelled like weed...
>>
>>8827812
I feel sorry for the girl in the Alice costume on the right, she looks so awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>disabled kid at the back of the room groans
>Misako laughs
>>
File: 1437062347133.png (303 KB, 775x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437062347133.png
303 KB, 775x464
>>8828024
She has a lot to learn.
>>
So how was everyone Taste of Animethon experience this year!?

I had a blast, especially at the dance!
>>
If it was ever mentioned I missed it, what was the point of the teams? Anything other than just for fun?
>>
>>8829461
It was just for fun. There was no real goal.
>>
I actually had a ton of fun this year especially because I did everything pretty much last minute. The Shaw Conference Center seemed to be pretty good venue for it as well, much better than previous years.
>>
>>8829489
How is it fun if you're doing everything at the last minute?
>>
I really enjoyed the tea party. In the future it would be cool if they got some fancy tea cups or something to use, but for a first time thing I think they did a good job.
>>
>>8824177
I hope it is too short. <3
>>
>>8829982
Dude...
>>
This was a really fun convention this year and well worth the drive from Calgary.

I just wish I made some more friends or met a qt.

>tfw post con blues
:^(

>>8827922
>tfw all the chicks there were with their boyfriends or jailbait
>>
>>8829502
Lol. My cosplay was really simple so it wasn't too bad. The con itself wasn't last minute.
>>
>>8830886
Hahaha! Sometimes it's all about the simple things in life. What did you cosplay'ed as?

I also went simple with my cosplay this year since I didn't get much prep time.
>>
>>8830378
Post con blues...

Is that really a thing?
>>
>>8826006
Ughhhh I was at the con both days and I really wanted to see a Rick and Morty cosplay and I MISSED YOU. I'm so sad

>>8831178
Yeah, really feeling it. I had so much fun. It was my first time cosplaying in like three years and it and it felt fab, man. Great con.

>>8827922
I thought the mix and mingle was kinda odd. I wished they had an activity planned or something other than weirdo speed-dating style.
>>
>>8831130
Right! I was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. I was able to buy the cardigan and skirt then just mod the cardigan. Unfortunately I was just to busy this year to make things.
>>
>>8832581
That sounds pretty neat. Sucks that I didn't see you at the convention :(
>>
>>8831212
Come to Animethon in the summer and I'll most likely be cosplaying as Rick for one of the three days!

Who did you cosplay as during ATOA?
>>
>>8834421
For sure! If you do, hope I'll run into you!

I was the female Loki with the female Thor.
>>
>>8834425
Were you the one in the cosplay contest?
>>
>>8837473
Nope, we just cruised the halls and dealer's room a lot of the time.
I had the giant horns.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 480390

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.