[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello friends i just bought $5000USD worth of ether and i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6667.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6667.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
hello friends
i just bought $5000USD worth of ether and i have no idea how to do anything related to this or to money in general

how fucked am i?
>>
Look up "bagholder" and you'll know what to do
>>
>>1087450
What exactly would you like to know?
>>
I had $10k left. Should i drop it all on ether
>>
>>1087669
Yes. Price is stabilising at $4.40 and rising. It will probably be $10 by the weekend, then who knows.
>>
>>1087450
send me some and i'll explain

0x736098a53f3fb2b0d97f9668359f0f1d6e2afa4d
>>
>>1087450
>People actually buying into this meme money.
>>
>>1087731
>meme money
>paper money is not a meme
>>
File: morton_ether_1846.jpg (19KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
morton_ether_1846.jpg
19KB, 300x195px
Ether is some good shit, I keep a bottle in my desk and sometimes rub a drop or two under my nose before meetings
>>
>>1087731
OP is an idiot but please don't imply no one ever got rich off shitcoins
>>
>>1087773

This. OP is what's known as a bag holder.

Etherium is the new paradigm stage
>>
>>1087450
There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.
>>
>>1087777
You're privileged to witness the first stages of the coming of age of a new blockchain.

Millions of people pouring the product of their labour into building an entirely new cryptoeconomic ecosystem.

Breathing life into 1's and 0's with every dollar and cent. The hopes and dreams of millions energising the very fabric of the internet.

We have become one. We are ETHEREUM
>>
>>1087791

>literally muh new paradigm

i'm not saying ethereum won't make it. maybe it will, maybe it won't, but it will have many massive bubbles and crashes before it does, just like bitcoin did. and it's due for one soon.
>>
>>1087794
This is the first bubble though. And ethereum is actually useful for more than just a currency like bitcoin was. So potentially huge value, and thus the speculation.

Its a gamble, like anything to do with the future, but even if it fails I won't lose much having invested only 1BTC. If it does take off though, that one btc could turn into hundreds of thousands of dollars
>>
Should this be completely avoided if I know absolutely nothing about investing or trading? It's easy enough to get ether but I have no idea how I would go about making money if it quadrupled in value. Do you exchange it for bitcoins? Can you exchange ethereum for dollars?
>>
>>1087797

How much ETH you holdin'?
>>
>>1087798

You exchange it to bitcoins and from bitcoins to dollars. It's not fucking complicated, use google.
>>
>>1087800
A few bits and pieces
>>
>>1087789
Kek
>>
>>1087450
How do you check your etereum address balance?
>>
saged and report everysingle etherum bot, stop fucking with biz with your ponzischeme
>>
>>1088446
NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Use an exchange with a stop-limit function.

You will make some good gains, but be wary of a correction (ETH might be good in the long-term, but only an idiot thinks it isn't rising too fast). But set a stop-limit so when the inevitable dump happens, you'll keep some of your profit.
>>
>>1087456
You're so retarded for not even looking up what Ethereum actually is and what it's going to do for cryptocurrency.
>>
File: homer simposon fail reaction.jpg (124KB, 560x561px) Image search: [Google]
homer simposon fail reaction.jpg
124KB, 560x561px
tfw waiting for your BTC purchase to come in but banks are so damn slow which will result in me missing out on the ether boom this weekend.
>>
>>1089545
Don't worry, where would the world be without laggards lol.
>>
File: 1432370748961.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432370748961.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>1089550
There are many more like him, this boom will continue for many weeks from now, BUY EVERY DIP!
>>
my tier 3 on kraken is taking so long to be verified

i have about 2k to blow on this
even if its $10 by the weekend
do i pump?
>>
>>1089777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
>>
>>1089545
keep pumping senpai

as soon as this hits china in the fall, this will be lunar
>>
>>1087450
Buy ripple xrp
>>
>>1091180
1 man on a mission to pump a died coin.
>>
>>1091198
They said Ethereum was dead too. Look at how much it was revived. Now it's time for Ripple shine though
>>
>>1087450

If by "fucked" you mean "rich as tits" then yeah you're totally fucked
>>
if you suck at crypto trading, post your skype ID ITT i'll add you to a trading group im in

we got in on ethereum early and probably dumped on you
>>
File: maidrises.png (222KB, 1649x813px) Image search: [Google]
maidrises.png
222KB, 1649x813px
Yes, you should have sold that crap and bought MAID when I told you to do so:

>>1088451
>>1091247
>>
>>1087797
>Bitcoin is only a currency
Geez. Can't wait for sidechains to make your memecoins obsolete.
>>
GUYS GUYS guys..

I just spent 300 $million $billion $gashpillion on ether!!

How fucked am I? Be honest.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.