[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And as expected, I wake up and what do I see? Exactly what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: AndAsExpected.png (500KB, 1655x1570px) Image search: [Google]
AndAsExpected.png
500KB, 1655x1570px
And as expected, I wake up and what do I see? Exactly what I predicted. ETH bubble starting to crash and MAID on the greens.

>inb4 mad ETH bagholders that didn't exchange their shit for MAID

Told you so, can't hear you across all those GAINS.
>>
Just money sloshing around from the ETH pump. As soon as ETH starts rising again, maid and other shitcoins will be finished.
>>
>>1091247

I hope it tumbles down to $1 so I can buy in again.
>>
>>1091251
ETH is a shitcoin and will be deprecated thanks to Rootstock. MAID on the other hand, is harder to implement as a sidechain.

Everything is a shitcoin compared to BTC at the end of the day, we are all here to sell for BTC. How do you trade your cryptos? Thanks to BTC.
>>
>>1091253
MAID will break ATH during the next weeks/months, it's pretty much guaranteed BTC-doubling, screencap again.
>>
>>1091254
ETH - Fiat gateways will be here soon to smash your dreams.
>>
>>1091247
what website/program is that OP
the stock index one
>>
>>1091255

Yeah, I'm not going to inject cash into your shitcoin that you hold. There's no excitement and the technology is not very interesting.
>>
>>1091272
poloniex and its only for cryptos
>>
>>1091284
is there something like that for the normal stock market? just really like the dark theme.
>>
>>1091247
I remember when maidsafe was like 20 bucks a pop in 2013
>>
>>1091299

LOL, is that true? Why is it still around? Seems like a garden variety shitcoin?
>>
>>1091286
it's crazy how crypto currencies have the best free web charting software when stocks and others old as fuck financial instruments that have been tried by everything from google to yahoo to bloomberg have the shittiest free web charting software
places like https://cryptowat.ch/ just blow everything else away
>>
>>1091314
It's because there's proper money involved in stocks so nobody wants to give anyone a free advantage. Excellent software probably exists, it just costs a ton.
>>
>>1091450

http://www.freestockcharts.com/platform/v1
>>
>>1091247
Monero feelin the gainz as well
>>
>>1091247
How do you even predict this shit, technical analysis? What are the cryptocurrency drivers. I'm thinking of doing a bayesian regression to estimate prices
>>
File: ETHded.png (218KB, 1642x703px) Image search: [Google]
ETHded.png
218KB, 1642x703px
DUMP heres comes da DUMP ready or not
>>
>>1091757
Common sense, ETH is getting pumped because there is R3 involved trying to cope with Bitcoins unevitable success, also ETH is flawed by design and his turn completness will be his eventual demise among other things.

At the end of the day, for anyone that has been here since 2008 and knows his shit, all altcoins are just to sell for more BTC.
>>
>>1091314
Because stocks are for grandpas and not designed to be dealed with in a digital-internet era.
>>1091299
Ehh MAID was not on the market in 2013, it has been out since august 2014.
>>
>>1091280
You don't know shit. You can either join me and double your BTC, or you can keep ignoring I know my shit better than you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.