[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that anyone studying comp sci is screwed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: zuck.jpg (21KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
21KB, 295x295px
Reminder that anyone studying comp sci is screwed
>>
why senpai
>>
>>1082300
been studying IT for a year and making more money than i've ever made in my life

no complaints desu senpai
>>
I'm studying Artificial Intelligence ure'all screwed.
>>
Only if they forget to buy ethereum
>>
>>1082300
What about Computer or Software engineering?
>>
Good. I'm studying economics.
>>
File: notapentester.jpg (990KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
notapentester.jpg
990KB, 2304x1296px
Mathfag with hobbies
>>
lol senpai zuckercuck studied psych and greek mythology
>>
>>1082310
>>1082350
the software job market is going to crash soon, anyone who graduates around that time will be competing for jobs with people who have years of experience and are desperate to put food on the table and make their mortgage payments

it's not going to be pretty
>>
>>1082772
so, what about computer?
Hardware oriented stuff
>>
>>1082796
are you retarded?
>>
File: 1453072734527.jpg (64KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
1453072734527.jpg
64KB, 400x479px
>>1082808

yeah, obviosuly, because we are asking....stupid faggot
>>
Database faggot here. How fucked am I?
>>
>>1082825
Indians and chinese can now do your job for 1/8 the pay, are you more valueable than 8 chinks and currynigs? If not just finish yourself m8
>>
>>1082827
>Indians and chinese can now do your job for 1/8 the pay,

Can you prove that?
>>
>>1082834

/thread
>>
The job market in tech has been shrinking for some time now. Things can now be done by one sysadmin which could once be done by 10. What once needed a rack of servers needs one docker instance. What once needed a web designer needs an automated web framework.

Unless you're a programmer, you're fucked.
>>
>>1082772
>the software job market is going to crash soon,

implying I give a shit if inflated faceberg and twatter stocks crash. companies will still need websites and web-apps.
>>
>>1082827
Nice meme idiot. If you actually know anything about IT, China is pretty expensive. Then goes India. Phillipines is the new destination point for IT outsourcing (yours truly is gonna get keked by that soon).
>>
Connection of IT and real life devices has just begun. High tech things that cannot be outsourced to China without them being stolen. Therefore compu work cannot be outsourced either.

Looking forward to settling in traditional areas and modernizing it
>>
>>1082323
AI is old hat...

you wanna be studying statistics and machine learning to be relevant these days
>>
>>1082772
>the software job market is going to crash soon
The app market and the retarded overpriced websites are going to crash soon but real programming in the real world that is related to real workers doing real tasks with real equipment isn't going anywhere. Even though app market is going down we will get more work from things related to automation, artificial intelligence/neural networks and data mining. Also the current situation of different ERP systems and digitalization of the workplace is still lagging behind so there's a shitload of work in that field.

STEM is the master race but it's not for retards. If you are a retard who can only make pretty web pages with PHP and JavaScript then you have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>1082300
If you have legitimate talent, you'll be fine.
>>
>>1083366
this. software development has been fine since like 1950. It's the app business that's going to crush
>>
File: EDC.png (1MB, 920x688px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.png
1MB, 920x688px
>>1082300
>he doesn't have a STEM degree as well as MBA

wew lad, what are you doing with ur life
>>
>>1083366
ERPs are a fucking joke. They're busywork for shitskins and MBAs that love making the same mistakes over and over and over and over.
>>
>>1083462
> he drives a new bmw
it's too bad you never learned good taste in cars
>>
>>1083462
>he didn't get a lexus
enjoy those dank water pump memes 2 years down the road bub
>>
All the HR data mining sites taking a hit. Better post a shit comment.
>>
>>1083462
>owning two passports

Wut?
>>
Lol, OP in denial.

So many superfluous jobs are going to get screwed.

I'm just one guy now starting a career with software +firmware coding and I've written off at least two human jobs so far.

The fundamentals of coding is easy, but to make a finished working item...even somewhat simple programs need organisation & management skill most don't have.
>>
Oh shi-
>>
>>1084533
what's your career history and education?
>>
Retards who don't know how to adapt and evolve and who only know how to do wordpress templates, yeah, they're screwed.

If you have actual knowledge of IT you'll be fine. VR is gonna start getting real big real soon, that's gonna be the next huge step.
>>
>>1082827
They can't handle my "tech support" how are they going do to something original?
>>
>>1085374
Sadly, it doesn't matter if Pajeet can do the job. What matters is that he's cheap. After the US corporation sells his shitty service/product, they laugh all the way to the bank because it's the customer's problem now.
>>
>>1083273
those would be an integral part of any AI studies program...
>>
File: 1417800651974.png (311KB, 590x548px) Image search: [Google]
1417800651974.png
311KB, 590x548px
>>1083366
When will the JS web development crash and why? What about Android development?
>>
>College
This meme needs to end.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.