[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ what would you do with $25k for short-medium term growth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sAMrH.jpg (755KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
sAMrH.jpg
755KB, 3264x2448px
/biz/ what would you do with $25k for short-medium term growth?

can you start an online business or something that generates some passive income with that amount of money?

no bully plz.
>>
>>1066268
You can't start a business with a passive income. An established business will have management candidate lined up out the door to do your shit for you but no one is going to care about your shitty little start up if you don't. The best you would get is a 9-5 cunt who blows your money shrugs and walks off.

But if you want to work yourself then $25k is plenty
>>
>>1066268
Do youre homework and you could buy a turnkey from flippa (most are scams)
>>
Depends what kind of time commitment you want to put in.

You have to remember that one person can add a lot of value with their time to a sum like $25K.

If you plan to start a business, I would only use a portion of the money, just in case things go south.
>>
File: 30248546.jpg (145KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
30248546.jpg
145KB, 400x295px
>>
>>1066286
I am able to work about 20 hours a week.

>>1066305
Any suggested markets or guidance on what to look for?

>>1066308
I have a fair bit of time since I only work part time currently. I won't starve if I lose the money either.
>>
open a coffee shop
>>
>>1066268
Put it in safe place. take out 5k. Lock the rest of the 20k in the savings account.

Learn to day trade on demos and when you feel like your ready (once every 3-4 months) Drop 1k from the 5k in and test the waters.

When you can consistently make profit for months then do so until the 2 years expire bring in the 20k and you should be able to grow it better than most auto-managed investments.
>>
>>1066268
What's something that you like to talk about and know a lot about/ passionate about?
>>
>>1066268
Publish a book about what to do with $25k to get rich
>>
>>1066268
I can double 25k in a couple months in forex easy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.