i want to buy bitcoins with paypal, but no need so extremly verification like ID verification, passport etc.
Or metod for buy trough some pages (not directly)
No one in their right mind would sell you btc if you offer paypal.
If they are selling btc for paypal its almost certainly a scam.
The only way is cash of bank transfer western union or earning them for doing work.
Or signing up for an exchange and waiting to be KYC verified
Ive been telling people to buy ethereum for 4 months, a month ago it was still $0.80 if you'd have listened to me and accumulated ETH you'd be laughing. You'd still be laughing even if ETH crashed down to $1. Its currently at $2.20
90% of the people who bought ETH because of me are massively in profit. Just because there is a market correction doesn't mean the other 10% won't be in profit in a weeks time if they hold onto their coins.
What good financial advice have you ever given on this board? Go on tell me what positive thing you told people to do that made them a profit.
ETH is going nowhere but general uptrend from here on out. If you don't buy some now soon it will be too late. You'll probably end up getting some when it's $100 and you read about in the NYT or you won't and you'll come back here with your shitty sour grape posts and tell everyone that the millions of dollars they made is "not real money"
Jump off a bridge.
That's what you said a couple days ago. You said it was up up up and clear sailing from here on out. Obviously you are a dumb fuck who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.
It is going up, if you zoom out of the chart a bit you will see that it is trending up. You think after this bubble corrects people are going to forget ETH existed? It has the highest trading volume of any cryptocurrency after btc and china cant even buy it yet.
You think the foundation and devs are going to melt away when they're still 3 releases away from completing the project? You think all the startups and banks are going to fuck off just because the price corrected slightly on a daily chart?
If you think like that just sell your eth and fuck off this is not a coin for retards.
If you buy now you'll be in profit In 1 month at THE MOST! In six months you'll be laughing at yourself for ever worrying about it you'll be so much in the green you won't even need to look at the price chart.
Naw. You destroyed all credibility when you were heavily shilling it for the last coupe days and then it crashes hard. I'll laugh if anyone still buys even one fucking word you say.
But ethereum wasn't meant to be a cryptocurrency in the first place.
You need at least basic programming skills in order to write up contracts,which is the whole purpose of ether. Also since there are no rollbacks/refunds you could write a contract miles long in terms of code and slip something malicious in there, which would go unnoticed if no one bothered to look at the code (which once again takes minimum skill even if Solidity is piss easy).
The concept is nice and edgy, but I don't think in the long run it will raise a lot of questions and it won't probably be adopted by everything and everyone as people are still struggling with Bitcoin and 8/10 people don't know what a criptocurrency is ( I work as a software engineer so the people I ask aren't even tech illiterates, let alone regular people).
I wish it would work but we're still not ready yet. A lot of stuff needs to change.
The irreversable nature of bitcoin transactions limits cross-currency methods of acquiring them to either in-person cash payments, bitcoin exchanges, or transfers/wires.
Localbitcoins.com might be able to set ya up with some in-person trades. Keep in mind that you will almost certainly pay well above market price for them if you take this route, unless you post a purchase offer for cash yourself.