[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. There is a gay agenda

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 52

File: 4544.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4544.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
I don't give a fuck what anyone says. There is a gay agenda being pushed by Hollywood in order to indoctrinate our children. Post good memes so I can share with others and wake them up. I'm especially searching for the disney related ones.
>>
File: 10.jpg (44KB, 417x640px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
44KB, 417x640px
>>
File: 1415817391064.jpg (37KB, 433x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415817391064.jpg
37KB, 433x500px
>>
Tis true
>>
File: 1403683870149.jpg (47KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
1403683870149.jpg
47KB, 640x483px
>bullying innocent people just because they happen to be homosexual
#rude :^]
>>
>Bla bla gay agenda
>Post good memes so I can share with others and wake them up
>Post memes
>Half the world will imprison you and kill you if you're gay
>Implying people would just choose to be gay with that type of prejudice stacked against them

Guess what, maybe it's working, because OP is most certainly a flaming faggot.
>>
>>579085737
I'd fuck the one with reddish brown hair. He's pretty cute if you ask me.
>>
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>579086753
What the hell, I'd fuck both.
>>
>>579085628
>>579086247
There is also a conspiracy to brainwash our children that 2+2=4! The Godless government, liberal elites, Ivy tower Academics, decadent Hollywood and corrupt Teachers Unions are pushing it in our schools in an totalitarian effort to make everyone think the same.
>>
File: childlovers.jpg (154KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
childlovers.jpg
154KB, 576x576px
>>579085628
This is pretty good
>>
>>579087474
But 4! = 24
The evil motherfuckers
>>
>>579085628

homosexuality is a sure sign of stupidity

unless its two hot chics, then its a sure sign of bonertime
>>
File: 1414692825004.png (245KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1414692825004.png
245KB, 500x374px
When will you gays give support back to us? :3
>>
This thread is a pond filled with unbaited hooks that is completely devoid of fish. Give up, OP. Nobody is biting and sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>579088732

people may be born gay, but they choose whether to actually have sex with people of the same gender, just like straight people choose to have sex with people of the opposite gender

ergo

living a gay lifestyle (having gay sex) is a CHOICE

(if it's not a choice, then its rape, because sex w/o a choice is called rape, duhhh)

mfw disagreeing with a lifestyle choice = hate

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahhhh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>579089213
But why would you care for somebody else? I mean if you had a split personality and one was gay I would understand the necessity to disagree, but if its not you who is question, why teh fuck waste time on even thinking about someone else's life? That's right because there is something more going on than disagreeing.
>>
>>579089213
I know you are trolling but anyway..

>living a gay lifestyle (having gay sex) is a CHOICE
Yes and molesting kids is also a choice.

Neither gays or pedophiles can choose their attraction though so it kinda narrows one's choices.
>>
>>579089957

yeah, those poor gays, they just HAVE to have sex. all the time in fact! they have no choice, their only option is to fuck each other in the ass all day long. being celibate isn't a choice at all, obviously
>>
>>579085628
>good
>memes
>>
>>579090245
Because you shouldn't be allowed to have sex with consenting adults you're attracted to.
>>
>>579085628

Hollywood's puhing gay shit cuz they've always been gay.

/thread
>>
File: 1371681148556s.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1371681148556s.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
>>579085628
>>
>>579088732
Pedosexual is snuck in there.

Topkek
>>
>>579090245
>being celibate isn't a choice at all, obviously
There is other aspects in being gay than just the fucking part. You can be "romantically attracted" but have no sexual attraction too. In any case, why are you so interested in deciding what choices the others take? You'd obviously choose celibasy to everyone who is not pure straight?

I have actually made that celibacy choice (I'm pedo in case you didn't get it yet). But now you probably try to insult me some other way then :3
>>
Marriage is a basic human right and must be protected and providedfor all adult couples capable of consent, regardless of religion, race, or sex.The only factors that should interfere with marriage should be related to consent,ie age and mental disabilities, or familial relations.
I affirm that not only is there no legitimate reasonto restrict marriage between couples of the same sex, but it is unconstitutional to do so.
I will first explain why there is no suitable argument against homosexual marriage, and then discuss the constitutionality of it.
Common arguments against allowing marriage between homosexual/transgendered couples include religious factors, factors relating to children, finances/taxes, personal preferences, and complaints of self-proclaimed federalists. All of these excuses can be easily torn down.
>>
>>579090783
We are similar. I support gays but unfortunately they don't support us back yet :/
>>
>>579090525

nobody said you shouldn't be allowed

all i said is that i find it hilarious that judging such a lifestyle choice is considered "hate"

too fucking funny
>>
The world is a Bell curve. Some things are less common than others.
>>
>>579091051
Starting with the reason that causes the biggest fuss: religion. A majority of the USA today is Christian, at 77%and quite a few of these Christians argue that homosexuality is a sin, and therefore shouldn’t be allowed. They also argue that marriage is a christian institution. However, modern Christians do not follow the Old Testament, seeing as women are not forced to be married to their rapists, disrespectful sons are not stoned in the village,women are allowed to teach, and those accused of heresy are not burned at the stake. These things are not only permitted, but demanded by the bible. The only mention of homosexuality in any holy text of the Christian, Jewish, or Islamic faith is in the old testament.. You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)
So, if Christians do not follow other Leviticus teachings, why should they care so much about these two specific quotes?
However, it doesn’t matter what the bible permits or condemns, as the United States of America has freedom of religion.
>>
>>579091051

Gays can get married EVERYWHERE.

There are no fucking limitations.

You fuckwad!

>>579091051
>>
>>579091376
Christians argue that it does matter what the bible says in relation to marriage, because marriage is a christian institution. The simple response to that is, no. No, it is not a christian institution. Christianity came about in the first C.E. century. Egyptians had been getting married 3500 years before that. Marriage was not a Christian invention, and if it was, why are Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, you name its allowed to be married? Simple. Christianity does not own the concept of marriage.
All religious arguments against same sex marriage are invalid and should not be considered.
Another common argument against gay marriage is that marriage is meant to be a precursor to having children, and since homosexual couples cannot have children traditionally, they should not be allowed to marry. This is pathetic. Should people who are infertile be forbidden from marriage? Or those that have had hysterectomies, or castration? And what about women that have gone through menopause?This is not a sufficient argument.
>>
File: 1415318694934.jpg (30KB, 430x335px) Image search: [Google]
1415318694934.jpg
30KB, 430x335px
>>579091538
>bout in the first C.E. century. Egyptians had been getting married 3500 years before that. Marriage was not a Christian invention, and if it was, why are Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, you name its allowed to be married? Simple. Christianity does not own the concept of marriage.
>All religious arguments against same sex marriage are invalid and should not be considered.

Are you really that fucking stupid?
>>
>>579087851
Child lover here, I agree. I wish that time would hurry along.
>>
File: 1415334041439.png (336KB, 525x551px) Image search: [Google]
1415334041439.png
336KB, 525x551px
Tell me ONE place where a faggot cannot get married?
>>
File: 1414719198194.jpg (59KB, 579x749px) Image search: [Google]
1414719198194.jpg
59KB, 579x749px
Post some memes, my fellow memesters :^)
>>
>>579091232
Well, we're just being nice. Your judgement is stupid, but it's not nice to call people stupid. At least haters gonna hate.
>>
>>579091538
It is also often said that children need both a male and female presence in their lives to mature properly. I suppose single mothers or fathers must have their children taken away from them, right? And single mothers shouldn’t be allowed to go to a sperm bank? Divorces should be illegal if you have children? These arguments are not based off of factual information. They’re pathetic excuses by people who aren’t even willing to put thought into their opinions. Studies show that children raised by homosexual couples do even better than children raised by heterosexual couples.tinyurl /ojsn7hs
>>
>>579092009

Are you a fucking faggot too?
>>
Marriage is itself stupid anyway. And anyone who isn't bisexual is boring. Only arguments that biology is involved can excuse being that much of a prude.
>>
>>579092054
The flimsiest, but perhaps the most honest argument against homosexual marriage is disgust. Many people simply think homosexuality is disgusting or unnatural, and don’t want to see it. That being said, many people also think interracial marriage is disgusting. Or they think Indian food is disgusting. Oddly enough, those two things are legal. Why? Because thinking something is yuckyisn’t grounds to make something illegal! Also, homosexuality occurs all the time, in almost every animal species
Even if it weren’t natural, which it is, you know what else isn’t natural? Cars. Microwave popcorn. Antibiotics, electricity. You name it, unnatural things make our lives better. So, all personal opinions on how ‘unnatural’ or ‘gross’ something is have been deemed unsuitable to challenge the legitimacy of homosexual marriage.
>>
>>579091845
on jupiter
>>
>>579092210
half the time i am, but pussies are nice too.
>>
>>579085628
Not necessarily Hollywood, but also interracial couples. Always a male nigger and white female too.
>>
>>579092316
Speaking of interracial marriage, another group that seems to have the easiest to agree with argument against homosexual marriage are radical federalists. These people claim that while they don’t have an exact opinion on gay marriage, it should be 100% up to the states to decide whether or not it is legal. These are the same people, mind you, that would have said it should be up to the states if slavery was legal, or if interracial marriage should be allowed, or if Jim Crow laws should have been allowed. Now, in modern day, the Federal government has stepped in and decided that those matters are not the business of the state, because they either restrict or provide equality. Do these federalists also think that it should be up to the states if women can go to school? Or if divorces should be legal?It is hardly justifiable to take freedom from the hands of some, because others voted it away.
>>
File: 1415306258479.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1415306258479.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
God Hates Fags.

So does everyone else.
>>
>>579091051
>Marriage is a basic human right

No you fucking dumbass. Civil, perhaps.
>>
>>579092507
But, it is unconstitutional to restrict marriage to heterosexual couples for this very reason. The fourteenth amendment says "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property,"
If this is in the constitution, how can anyone think it should be up to the states if gay couples can marry each other? Clearly, it is unconstitutional that gay marriage is currently illegal in 24 states.
It is crystal clear that there is no legitimate reason other than bigotry to ban gay marriage.
>>
>>579085628
You seem awfully concerned about what other people do with their own genitals/orifii.
>>
Breathing air is a basic human right.

Fags wanting to fag off with other fags is not a right.

If you cannot control your sexual urges, cut your balls off.
>>
File: G-Man.jpg (31KB, 399x598px) Image search: [Google]
G-Man.jpg
31KB, 399x598px
How can someone that claims to understand the theory of evolution and the concept of natural selection not realize that the recent mass rise of homosexuality isn't natural.
>>
Fact list
1. there's no such thing as a god
2. sex is fun
3. two people fucking without you isn't your problem
4. marriage should be replaced with customizable contractual arrangements
>>
>>579092779

You REALLY ARE that fucking stupid.

You are making shit up, faggot.

Get AIDS and die.

As I said, fags CAN GET MARRIED ANYWHERE in the United States.

Prove me wrong (faggot).
>>
>>579092918
Because it should be up to other people if you want to have sex with a consenting adult.
Should we fill out a form every time we want to have sex? Would that make you happy?
>>
File: 4e03005001535-full-9.jpg (341KB, 1920x1277px) Image search: [Google]
4e03005001535-full-9.jpg
341KB, 1920x1277px
>gay jewish media conspiracy thread
POST TRAPS MY FELLOW ALUMINADI
>>
>>579092995

Semen mixing with fecal matter does not have a normal function.

Sick fuckwad.

Die and see how great Hell is.
>>
>>579093104
Trying too hard.
>>
i really couldn't give any less of a fuck if 2 dudes or 2 chicks or anything in between want to bang or be openly together. who gives a fuck. i have better shit to do like beat off and go to community college. get the fuck up and do something productive with your life you intolerant cunt.
>>
Are you scared about being a homosexual, OP?
>>
File: 1409460713128.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409460713128.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>579092398
laughed too hard at that
>>
Lifestyles should be personal and private, and not affect others, including society at large.

But the gay community, in its perpetual striving for "equal rights" wants to normalize the behaviors that the religious right finds unacceptable.

Religious people will not accept some behaviors that are contrary to the conventional family structure as being considered "normal".

Gays have come a long way with the evolution whereby their behaviors are no longer criminalized nor are they considered to be mentally deficient as individuals.

There are fights that they will not win, and society will eventually push back.

I foresee the military altering its position on gays, due to the exploding number of male on male rapes that we hear little about.

They also did not think through the impact on morale when Obama removed the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policies and allowed gays to serve openly.
>>
>>579093272
>haha am i a part of the cool kids club because i pretend to hate popular movments?
>>
>>579093272
Nobody cares. Fulfilling human desires and giving us safety and happiness are the highest goals of society. Not to suck nature or some imaginary spirit's ephemeral dick.
>>
>>579093272
That was too far, no one is believing now.
Can we just let this thread die?
Or post some bananas to make to toxic to frequent?
>>
All sexual interests appear to originate in the same part of the brain.

They are not "equal" per se, but most are concerned with any genetic maladjustment that causes someone to have an interest that does not procreate a species.

Of course, most people should realize that the genetic predisposition is only one of several factors.

Human sexual orientation is a complex trait, influenced in part by genes, experiential and sociocultural (including environmental and psychological) factors that play a causal role in the development of homosexuality.

There is also little doubt that certain pathways are established in the neurochemistry of the brain based on our experiences. Your first sexual experiences will trigger responses in your physical body that will become part of your sexual framework in the future.

There is still much to be known about the genetics of human homosexuality.

If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay. Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%.

Six studies (2000-2011) found that, if an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only likely about 11% for men and 14% for women. The mean genetic percentages for men and women are 22 and 33% respectively and are not significantly different statistically. They are almost certainly maxima, likely to halve with further research. This means that factors the twins have in common, such as genes and upbringing are mostly not responsible – individual and idiosyncratic responses to random events and to common factors predominate.

In “more than a decade… no consistent evidence for a major gene or other genetic marker” for same-sex attraction has been found. This is true.

Therefore, there are non-genetic influences at play.

We also know that human sexuality and sexual interests may begin in pre-adolescence, but that they are typically fully formed (or ingrained) by late teens.
>>
>>579085628
Do you actually have a reason for thinking this besides that your trying to be edgy?
>>
>>579093462
We will win the fight to make it normalized. If you look at the statistics among each generation you see a clear pattern. And with normalization comes added security and freedom from discrimination.
>>
File: 1.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
999KB, 500x375px
>>
>>579093743
seriously you're not being vague enough for anyone to believe you're serious
>>
File: 2.gif (811KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
811KB, 500x285px
>>
File: fckh8_equality1.png (52KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
fckh8_equality1.png
52KB, 576x576px
>>579091051
>must be protected and providedfor all adult couples capable of consent
so much hate
>>
Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.

Source: Alfred Kinsey data described in P.H. Gebhard and A.B. Johnson. The Kinsey Data. Saunders Publishing, 1979 Table 443, “Homosexual Sample: Age at First Post pubertal Homosexual Contact,” and Table 444, “Homosexual Sample: Age of Partner in First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact.”

A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

Source: Ray Blanchard, et al. “Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 29, Number 5 (2000), pages 463 to 478.

Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.

Source: A. Zebulon, Z.A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey. “Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, February 2000 [Volume 29, Number 1], pages 67 to 76.
>>
File: 140824695650.gif (799KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
140824695650.gif
799KB, 480x270px
>>
>>579094047
Very funny.
>>
>>579093743
I sincerely hope homosexuality is influenced by society so we can eventually move society into a state where most people are bisexual. That would be paradise.
>>
File: 140824695656.gif (415KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
140824695656.gif
415KB, 320x210px
>>
Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."

Source: Ray Blanchard, et. al. “Pedophiles: Mental Retardation, Maternal Age, and Sexual Orientation.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 28, Number 2, pages 111 to 127.

A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."

Source: Kurt Freund, Robin Watson and Douglas Rienzo. “Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and Erotic Age Preference.” Journal of Sex Research, February 1989 [Volume 26, Number 1], pages 107 to 117.

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

Source: W.D. Erickson, et al. “Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters.” 17 Archives of Sexual Behavior 77, 83 (1988).
>>
>>579094212
pedophilia is hot too. Ever play UAB? My favorite girl is Henrike.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 223x226px
>>
In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent."

Source: K. Freund, G. Heasman, I.G. Racansky, and G. Glancy. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality.” Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, Fall 1984 [Volume 10, Number 3], pages 193 to 200.

Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" — that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.

Source: Homosexual activists Karla Jay and Allen Young. The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out About Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles [Simon and Schuster, 1979], page 275.

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.

Source: K. Freund & R.I. Watson. “The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study.” 18 34, Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 34-43 (1992).

A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger.

Source: Alan P.Bell, et. al., Institute for Sex Research. Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women [Simon and Schuster, 1980].
>>
>>579094153
What's so funny about it? Talk about equality but leave one group outside. Great.
>>
>>579094346
Boys are sexy though. They wear little spiderman undies and have cute butts.
>>
Among the general class of male sexual deviants (both homosexual and heterosexual), pederasts (boy molesters) are found to be much more prolific in their offenses than pedophiles (girl molesters). The most extensive study performed on the relative degree of predatory behavior of these two classes of male sexual deviants found that 153 pederasts sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years, while 224 pedophiles molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years. This means that each pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each pedophile molested an average of 20 girls—a ratio of 7.5 to one.

Source: Paul Cameron. “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil.” Psychological Reports, 1985, 57, pages 1,227 to 1,236.

>>579094158
If you want to fag off, you have that freedom
>>
>>579085628
You're stupid.
>>
File: koyomi.gif (930KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
koyomi.gif
930KB, 448x252px
>>579091520
>>579091680
>>579091845
>>579092210
Calm down man, no need to get upset :^)
>>
File: 1387911440589.gif (443KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
1387911440589.gif
443KB, 250x138px
>>
>>579094212
>implying psychological studies from the past are at all reputable
>implying those were done in a proper method
>implying in those days, they weren't disgustingly wrong about most everything related to the mind
>implying any of those sources check out

Really, really funny.
>>
>>579093890

No you won't.

The people responsible for removing homosexual behavior from the mental health DSM admitted later that they were essentially forced to do so due to political and other factors.

They generally thought it was wrong to do so.

The deletion of homosexuality from DSM-II and subsequent diagnostic manuals is generally seen as a triumph of science over prejudice and oppression. An examination of actual circumstances of the deletion and of the changes that it engendered shows that this view overlooks crucial points. Specifically, the received version conceals the way that deletion served a nonscientific vision of justice, as well as that postdeletion practice regarding homosexuality is inescapably political and moral. These concealments help to maintain the mental health professions' claim to scientific authority, a claim that has little basis in fact. Furthermore, the deletion represented an inadvertent application of social constructionist principles to psychotherapeutic practice, one that makes clear the pragmatic value of postmodern psychologies to contemporary psychotherapy.

Right answers, wrong reasons: Revisiting the deletion of homosexuality from the DSM. Greenberg, Gary. Review of General Psychology, Vol 1(3), Sep 1997, 256-270. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/1089-2680.1.3.256
>>
File: 1412114232010.png (45KB, 425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1412114232010.png
45KB, 425x625px
>>
Dr. Charles Socarides has set the record straight on how homosexuals inside and outside of the APA forced this organization to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder. This was done without any valid scientific evidence to prove that homosexuality is not a disordered behavior.

Dr. Socarides, writing in Sexual Politics and Scientific Logic: The Issue of Homosexuality writes: "To declare a condition a 'non-condition,' a group of practitioners had removed it from our list of serious psychosexual disorders. The action was all the more remarkable when one considers that it involved an out-of-hand and peremptory disregard and dismissal not only of hundreds of psychiatric and psychoanalytic research papers and reports, but also a number of other serious studies by groups of psychiatrists, psychologists, and educators over the past seventy years…"

Socarides continued: "For the next 18 years, the APA decision served as a Trojan horse, opening the gates to widespread psychological and social change in sexual customs and mores. The decision was to be used on numerous occasions for numerous purposes with the goal of normalizing homosexuality and elevating it to an esteemed status.
>>
File: 140824695657.gif (471KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
140824695657.gif
471KB, 320x210px
>>
File: 1414578601163.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1414578601163.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>
>>579094413
those people are rapists. Even if it's your sexuality, it's still wrong because it hurts others.
>>
>>579094712
It's irrelevant how it's done. You will be sitting and waiting for the big change and get dissapointed over and over. And we will simply laugh about it.
>>
File: 1408246993063.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1408246993063.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
>>579091845
wisconsin
>>
--------------------------------------------------

In a 1988 study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

The editorial board of the leading pedophile academic journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit the Journal of Homosexuality.

The Dutch homosexual group, Association for the Integration of Homosexuality, has pushed to lower the age of legal sex to twelve in Holland. While 16 is the age of consent, the age for Criminal Responsibility in The Netherlands was lowered to 12. Assisting them was another homosexual group, the COC, which stated: The liberation of pedophilia must be viewed as a gay issue... [and that] ages of consent should therefore be abolished . . . by acknowledging the affinity between homosexuality and pedophilia, the COC has quite possible made it easier for homosexual adults to become more sensitive to the erotic desires of younger members of their sex, thereby broadening gay identity.

>>
File: 1408246993064.gif (646KB, 239x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408246993064.gif
646KB, 239x360px
>>
File: 1408247065247.gif (3MB, 344x258px) Image search: [Google]
1408247065247.gif
3MB, 344x258px
>>
>>579095014

Gays CAN get married in Wisconsin.

>>579094970

you know the Supreme court will never support fags. You will be crying like the bitch you are.
>>
>>579092959
Don't call someone out for not understanding the theory of evolution if you clearly don't understand it yourself. You're one of those mouth breathers who thinks a theory is an untested, unverfied hypothesis, aren't you?

In evolution, thing that are useless by biological standards get mutated into existence all the time. Their likelihood of being carried into future generations is determined by whether or not it's detrimental to it's survival. If you had (or in your case have) a third leg growing out your asshole, it's not well conducive to your continued survival, making it more difficult for you to procreate or engender the upbringing of a future generation. That is what natural selection means.
Being gay is biologically useless in terms of traditional methods of passing on ones genes and propagating the species, but it doesn't do anything to endanger a homosexual persons life, thus not really having anything to do with natural selection.
Whether it's natural? Well the prevalence of homosexual tendencies is common in many mammals, but even if it wasn't, who cares? It's not natural to dye your hair or get tattoos (a more egregious and well defined biblical sin than homosexuality). Most of the food you consume isn't natural by the strictest definitions. What counts as natural? Who gets to say?
>>
>>579095045
Boylovers tend to be more passionate, but the CL community tends to be largely into girls, trust me on this... boys are more into it though, as I understand.
>>
Paul Drummond Cameron is an American psychologist and sex researcher. He reviewed more than nineteen different academic reports and peer reviewed studies in a 1985 Psychological Reports article, found that homosexuals account for between 25% and 40% of all child molestations. He established the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS), now known as the Family Research Institute (FRI). As FRI's chairman, Cameron has written papers associating homosexuality with perpetration of child sexual abuse and reduced life expectancy. Cameron states that many victims of child sexual abuse are the same sex as their abusers – one FRI study on sexual abuse by foster parents in Illinois reported that 34% of perpetrators were guilty of same-sex abuse – and concludes that "there is a strong, disproportionate association between child molestation and homosexuality."

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.
>>
>>579085628
Half of /b/ is openly gay/bi, and the other half are closet gays/bis, what do you hope to accomplish here, OP, you faggot?
>>
>>579095253
it specifically says in the bible that if youre gay or have thoughts about gay or sex then you go to hell.

thats it.

its black and white.

all gay people go to hell.

all people who think about sex go to hell
>>
File: 1406730427343.jpg (13KB, 174x228px) Image search: [Google]
1406730427343.jpg
13KB, 174x228px
>>579085628
Your son will grow up to be a faggot OP. When he does I will find him and seduce him. He will fuck my ass hard OP. Then, just before he cums, I'll call him Daddy and he'll think of you. Your son will come inside another man's ass while thinking of you, OP. It is his destiny. It is my mission. Watch for the sign.
>>
MODS

The fags are showing child porn of young boys!

Proves the point of my posts!!!

Gays rape teenagers because it is the only way to breed new adherents to their team.

They have to recruit youth while the kids are figuring things out and experimenting. Then they are told, "See, you enjoyed it! You are Gay!!!"

YAY TEAM!
>>
>>579095489
Who cares if someone goes to hell?
>>
>>579095225
I couldn't be any more sure of my position on this one. I've already enjoyed watching the dreams and claims of homophobes crumble in front of their eyes over and over. One guy said it would never happen in North Carolina, the people would rebel... bahaha.
>>
>>579095489
prove it
>>
File: 1410134145818.png (178KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1410134145818.png
178KB, 1600x900px
>>579095592
>>
>2014
>believing in hell or a god

topkek, knuckledraggers
>>
>>579090245
Y'all need some individual liberty.

I'm guessing your country doesn't have much of that.
>>
>>579085628
Increase in acceptance of homosexuality is not the same as an agenda.

If there's a gay agenda in media, then there's been a straight agenda that goes back much further.
>>
>>579095658
The only way is to kill OP, then summon back his spirit and ask if he went to hell for being a faggot.
>>
>>579087851
Why would you be attracted to a child? Children are awful. They're noisy and smelly. They'd probably make armpit farts when you were fucking them. How you gonna fuck a nigga when he sittin there makin armpit farts and quotin spongebob an shit
>>
File: 1413507033312.gif (2MB, 256x182px) Image search: [Google]
1413507033312.gif
2MB, 256x182px
>>
>>579095656

Just wait, watch and see.

I have been around to see the ups and downs.

When the high court hears the case, they will set the record straight.

STRAIGHT.

Get it?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Faggots suck. (Quite literally)

As long as you acknowledge that queer sex is a sin, then I will accept your opinion.

Love the (gay) sinner, hate the sin.

Keep it in the bedroom and don't flaunt the action as normal.

Don't try to get kids to accept that a genetic abnormality or behavioral perversion (depending on your understanding) is appropriate for experimentation.

Now that gays are accepted in the military, as many as ten percent of straight guys are getting RAPED.

It was foolish for our queer-in-chief to normalize the behavior of one percent of the population.
>>
all joking aside 4chan is actually all faggots now. fuck it kill the site moot I dont care anymore my heaven away from faggots is gone.
>>
>>579095880
What are you talking about, they're beautiful, hairless, small, angelic, big giant eyes, squeaky voices... okay, im going to drop it at that.
>>
New American Psychological Association (APA) research regarding LGB and mental health suggests gays have a higher rate of some mental disorders compared to their heterosexual (straight) counterparts.

Specifically, studies find:

~Higher rates of major depression, recurrent depression, substance abuse, anxiety disorders and in youth, dependency issues.

~Greater use of mental health services with males and females reporting having same sex partners.

~Greater levels of suicidal thoughts.
Homosexuality fits the criteria for a mental disorder diagnosed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, also known as the DSM, which is the official list of mental disorders that all mental health professionals refer to when diagnosing patients.

The American Psychological Association never based any of it's findings about removing gays from the DSM on empirical research, it was all politics. The men that made that happen have openly admitted that the decision was not based on science. It is all one huge lie and propaganda. Not since the Nazis, has a bigger manipulative propaganda lie been betrayed on a people.

See Chapter 18, page 417 of <u>Scientific Controversies: Case Studies in the Resolution and Closure of Disputes in Science and Technology </u> edited by Hugo Tristram Engelhardt, Arthur L. Caplan Cambridge University Press, Apr 24, 1987 (639 pages.)

Homosexuality was diagnosed in the DSM as an illness until 1973, and conditions pertaining to it were not entirely removed until 1987.

The new term implies a temporary mental state rather than an all-encompassing disorder, a change that helps remove the stigma t r a n s g e n d e r people face by being labeled “disordered.”
>>
>>579093272
Browsing /b/ does not have a normal function.

Sick fuckwad.

Die and see how great dirt is.

Keep writing sentences like this, by the way.

It's pretty fucking great.
>>
>>579095401
Say those statistics are true, that still means between 60-75% of molestations are committed by
*gasp* Straight people!
>>
>>579092959
Are you actually that dense?

Its like saying " hey guys, don't you find it weird that there much more black peopl walking around without chains since slavory was abolished?"

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
>>
>>579085628

and then all the faggots ended up in hell, and satan had a field day with them, for all eternity, and all the rest of hell laughed and laughed and laughed

"stupid gays, those dumbass christians tried to warn you...enjoy your sulfer and endless heat while we torment you forever"
>>
>>579094938
But it does not hurt others. First of all it hurts huge amount of male pedophiles, who are hunted like witches even if they never touch kids. Secondly, it's quite possible to have relationship that does not hurt the child if the society just would accept it. Right now it's just so stigmatized the child would be hurt if such relationship was ever found out even if the relationship was not of abusive type.

I have no delusions that I could ever have such relationship. I'm past my best days BUT at least I can hope that some day we aren't hunted like we are being done now.

But trying to discuss that further would only derail this thread too much. I've pretty much said what I came to say :3
>>
Four general groups of conditions are widespread in homosexually active men:

1. classical sexually transmitted diseases: gonorrhea,infections with Chlamydia trachomatis, syphilis, herpes simplex infections, genital warts, scabies

2. enteric diseases: infections with Shigella species, Campylobacter jejuni, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, hepatitis A and B, non-A, non-B, and cytomegalovirus

3. trauma: fecal incontinence, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, foreign bodies, rectosigmoid tears, allergic proctitis, penile edema, chemical sinusitis, inhaled nitrite burns, and
sexual assault of the male patient

4. The human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS)

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.GOV/pubmed/3839219

From a purely bio-evolutionary perspective, the human rectum is not adapted to receive male genitalia. That's the most important reason why gay men are at much higher risk of contracting HIV, Hepatitis and other related infections. Not to mention, of course, the innocent people who have been killed around the world because of homosexuals donating bad blood.

Men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to develop anal cancer than normal men.

Wait until you talk to the poor kid who had sex with so many men in a night that he has to wear a diaper the rest of his life.

No joke.
>>
>>579095936
Nah, I don't believe in 'sin'. I'm a nihilist and an egoist. Nothing to life except getting what you want, and all laws exists for the collective purpose of our individual well being.

Enjoy your ramen and gun collection as you wait in your basement for judgement day or whatever. We have things to do.
>>
>>579091680
No check it. I've read the comments and he's just pointing out why your wrong.
>>
>>579088361
kek
>>
File: 1415250256312.jpg (118KB, 1109x818px) Image search: [Google]
1415250256312.jpg
118KB, 1109x818px
Boycott McDonalds!

I just heard they don't have a rear entrance!

Q: Have you heard about the new gay stool?

A: It is really the same old stool. They just turn it upside down. Seats FOUR!

Q: How many homosexuals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One. But it takes a whole Emergency Room to get it out.

Q: What's the difference between a queer and a fridge?

A: When you pull meat out of a fridge it doesn't fart.

Q: He said, "Give me twelve inches and make it hurt!"

A: So his gay buddy h u m p e d him four times and socked him across the jaw.

Q: What do gays call diarrhea ?

A: A miscarriage

Q: Why can't gays drive faster than 68mph?

A: Because at 69 they blow a rod.

Three gays meet at a bar carrying the urns filled the remains of the deceased partners that passed from AIDs. The first asked the second what he intended to do with his ashes to which he replied, " spread them on the fairway of his favorite golf course". The second then stated, " my Charlie will be spread over his favorite fishing hole". The first two looked at the third who replied " I'm putting him in my chili" Surprised the two incredulously repeated IN Your CHILI ? to which the third answered "yeah he said before he passed that he wished he could "tear my ass up one last time".
>>
>>579085628
>2014
>suckered into faggotry
fuck 4chan already, im out.
>>
>>579096347

ad hominem attacks don't work on intelligent people.

Sorry.

Pedophiles are now trying to call themselves "born that way" too.

"Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals" Published Friday, August 02, 2013

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.

Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits.

“Gay” advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen.

However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago by referring to pedophiles as “minor-attracted people.”
>>
>>579096259
No. it is harmful, any sexual contact with a child is. Stop kidding yourself and get help.
>>
>>579096632

one can solve the pedophile problem quite simply: kill them all in the public square

guns were born for a reason
>>
>>579096632
You're so adorable. But seriously, kids are hot. I'd love to see that happen next.
>>
>>579096368

Just saying that someone is wrong without telling them "where" they are wrong is fucking immature.

Go fuck a random hole in the dark.

You might get shit on.
>>
>>579096259
you want to fuck kids, kids don't stay kids
any relationship you have will end with you leaving them for a younger one like every movie on tv lately
only much worse because, once again, CHILD! UNFINISHED HUMAN undeveloped, lacking full faculties unprepared for the shit you would foist upon them
>>
No one had been able to tell me where consenting adult fags are unable to get married.

There are NO limitations in the US.
>>
god i love being so libertine.
>>
>>579097108
Don't be passive aggressive, everyone knows we're referring to legal equality. Every state's already had gay wedding ceremonies since forever.

Also

what

is

this?
>>
about two percent of the population is queer.

Society is getting fucking sick and disgusted at the way they try to normalize their fag behavior.

It will come to a stop, as it has all throughout history.

Why does this need to be in mainstream media?

It is part of their playbook:

1) TALK ABOUT GAYS AND GAYNESS AS LOUDLY AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

"The principle behind this advice is simple: almost any behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it at close quarters and among your acquaintances... The visual media, film and television, are plainly the most powerful image-makers in Western civilization. "...our best covert weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream.

library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
>>
>>579097072
its sad that they dont stay kids, but hey, eventually everyone has to get old. Yay for loli!
>>
>>579097327

I am talking about gay men being able to marry.

They can fucking marry anywhere.

They just cannot marry OTHER MEN.

They

have

true

equality.

+
+
+
+
+

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>579097673
You are too funny. That's like the way people sound when they argue that gay sex excludes women and is therefore sexist. topkek.

Sorry no, legal equality to marry the same sex, no prisoners.
>>
oh my damn its 2014 who cares about anything any more
get drunk ride motorcycles rinse and repeat repeat
>>
Human rights have to do with people, not behaviors.

People can control illicit behavior.

Alcoholics and drug addicts will never have THEIR behavior accepted.

Neither will child molesters.

Is it NATURAL for an anus to receive a penis? Is that its NATURAL USE? The penis is used to inseminate a woman in order to cause a preganncy. I won't further the details, other than to ask, what practical purpose does semen have when it meets feces?

Since gays cannot reproduce "NATURALLY", if they were "NATURAL", and they were the only ones available in a species, would the species continue to exist?

If you want to talk about what is NATURAL and indicate that no one should care about all "naturally occurring" things, then explain why we should accept a wide range of similar behaviors or orientations.

* Alcoholism.
* Pedophila or its related maladies such as Pederasty, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia.
* Any of a multitude of disabilities that "NATURALLY exist" such as dwarfism, blindness, deafness,epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and certain mental illnesses.

Someone who has severe schizophrenia is not "normal" even though the disease occurs NATURALLY.
>>
>>579097957
I was born in a fun time, I must say.
>>
>>579086653
This^^^
>>
Gays trying to "normalize" illicit and unnatural behavior that society deems to be wrong is my business.

People do not approve.

People are waking up to the reality that your movement is trying to force onto others.

It is not about equality. As a human, you have equality. You can get married already. Really. You can. Just not to a member of the same gender.

A three-judge panel of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday stunningly affirmed the rights of voters in four states – Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee – to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman, throwing a boulder into the millpond of complacent assumptions by homosexual-rights advocates that same-sex marriage is a given across the United States.

The U.S. Supreme Court recently has refused to take on any same-sex marriage cases, allowing the movement to expand into about 30 states.

But Mat Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, which has fought on behalf of traditional marriage, said that now may change.

“With a divide in the appeals court rulings, the Supreme Court will likely take up the issue,” he said.

Previous rulings from the high court on the issue have found that the institution is necessarily defined as the union of one man and one woman. In 1942, it said marriage is “fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race.” In 1888 it ruled, “An institution in the maintenance of which in its purity the public is deeply interested, for it is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress.”
>>
>>579098073
MRA scum detected
>>
>>579098073
Wait, you don't fuck girls up the ass or drink booze? That's pretty gay, dude. Do you at least do oral? Like, lick pussy and let her suck you? Because like... thats the absolute best part.
>>
File: 1411980498531.jpg (364KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1411980498531.jpg
364KB, 1280x853px
>>579094870
Yes we all know there's an agenda. And so maybe most gay men fuck a few kids now and then. But isn't it for the best that men can hold hands in the street and be openly gay little league coaches?

Why is it bothering you so much? Did you see the study about the percentage of people that are against homosexuality that are actually homosexual?
>>
>>579096697
If you had read my messages earlier you'd know I don't touch kids. I don't need help either. There is no cure to sexuality because sexuality is not a disease.

I chose to not touch kids for two main reasons. Firstly because it is illegal and could get me a lot of trouble for something simple as sex. Secondly because it would also harm the child IF it was found out. Gentle loving does not harm anybody, but society would hammer the guilt and shame in her head instead. And if I ever actually managed to find such love she would lose a loved one too. I'm not a man who could risk something like that for somebody else. If it was only me then I might have chosen otherwise.
>>
>>579097887

It will NEVER happen.

Every law will be struck down, eventually.

Just as they have throughout thousands of years of history across the globe.

Fags will be told to go back to their dark closets.

Oh, by the way: STOP FUCKING CHILDREN!
>>
>>579098556
holy shit are you me? I feel the same way...at least, as far as I'll admit.
>>
>>579098349

Ad hominem attacks just make me chuckle.

If you cannot support your position, you resort to name calling.

Hee Hee Hee.

Troll
>>
>>579098574
you're going to have such a miserable life, lol. You should just like, unplug the tv and internet.
>>
>>579098748
You're a bitch.
>>
>>579098574
Seriously though, you dont do anal even with chicks? Do you have any idea how tight a butt is?
>>
>>579098462

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said that I cared if gay dudes want to hold hands in public.

I see it all the time.
>>
>>579098893

Uhhhhh. I am having a great life.

I retired before I hit 40. Two advanced degrees.

Married to a wonderful lady.

Military veteran.

You like to deflect, don't you?

It is YOU who is having a miserable existence.
>>
>>579099443
Let's get back to the buttsecks. You're not having buttsecks with this waifu?
>>
>>579099079

Thank you!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

smooches.

(NO anal sex, or blow jobs, though!)

----

See, you fag dudes know that you have lost. Lost big time.

You are seething.

You are in pain.

You hate that you are not normal.

I sympathize.

I feel pity.

Sorry dudes.
>>
>>579097072
>you want to fuck kids
I won't deny that but more than sex I want romantic relationship. If I had such relationship I'm sure the love would stay and I'd be pretty happily with her for rest of my life.
>>
>>579092702

Civil. Marriage in the modern, Western sense has fuck all to do with religion. It is rooted in the legal code and tradition of the ancient Northern Germanic cultures. For English speaking nations, it comes directly from what eventually evolved into English Common Law.

Only the state can legally recognize a marriage, and only the state can dissolve it. Religion has no legal say in either. That religious people like to have religious ceremonies is within their civil rights. It is however completely unnecessary, and no court in the developed world recognizes, acknowledges, or defers to any religious authority for opinions, or interpretations of marriage law.
>>
>>579085628
>a bunch of faggots complaining about faggots
>kill yourself
>>
>>579099871

The evidence is that gay relationships are not the same as heterosexual ones, based on the levels of monogamy and longevity of relationships. Not being the same, why should society allow adoptions and marriage to be considered the same? Marriage was a convention designed to foster the proper environment in which to raise a family. As yet, the gay lifestyle does not APPEAR to bear witness to the fact that is suits that purpose. This perception is not coming from a position of hate, but one of reasoned thought.
>>
File: Facts.png (250KB, 1008x864px) Image search: [Google]
Facts.png
250KB, 1008x864px
Just gonna leave this here
>>
>>579099207
What a coincidence. Neither did I!

I'm asking why it bothers you that two people can do what they want to each other and have any legal arrangement they want with each other.
>>
homosexual=/=gay

You can be homosexual, but it doesn't mean you act gay.
>>
Are children born to and raised by lesbians more likely to engage in same-sex sexual activity? Law professor Eugene Volokh reports on an interesting study that address that question:

The study was part of an ongoing study that, at this stage, involved 77 families, “31 continuously-coupled, 40 separated-mother, and six single-mother families,” and 78 17-year-old children (one family had twins). Of the girls, nearly 50% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 30% out of that 50% were “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (None of the girls, though, identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively lesbian.) Of the boys, a bit over 20% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 13% out of that 20% described themselves as “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (Two of the boys identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively gay.) “The . . . Kinsey self-identifications [of the girls in the study] and lifetime sexual experiences were consistent with Stacey and Biblarz’s (2001) and Biblarz and Stacey’s (2010) theory that the offspring of lesbian and gay parents might be more open to homoerotic exploration and same-sex orientation.”

The study also found that, all things being equal, a child born to a lesbian couple is 20% more likely to live in a broken home than a child born to heterosexual parents.

So lesbians, like gays, do not "mate for life" and remain faithful to one another. Not that straight people do, either. But gays are more prone to remaining in non-exclusive arrangements.

Isn't that the whole reason for marriage? To raise kids together in a nurturing and safe environment?
>>
>>579085628
>There is a gay agenda being pushed by Hollywood in order to indoctrinate our children
did you really just notice this? i've known for the past two years and it's so fucking retarded. making that goddamn bullshit seem like it's fucking normal.
goddamn that shit pisses me of
>>
Is it possible for two gay men to be in a long-term relationship and remain monogamous?

The short answer? Of course it is. But for the frustrated but hopeful "monogay," it often seems nearly impossible to find a homo couple who have surpassed the five-year mark without opening up their relationship in one way or another. Naturally, each couple is different, complete with a brow-furrowing set of rules that they have constructed over the years. Whether its "playing" as a couple only or allowing for out-of-town flings or no-kissing-allowed or sexual-position-specific extracurricular hookups, one thing is for certain: Monogamy it is not.
>>
>>579100160

SOCIETY DOES NOT WANT TO NORMALIZE THE BEHAVIOR. IT IS CONSIDERED WRONG AND IMMORAL.

Now, I know you already know this, and you will continue to play your little games.
>>
>>579100284
indeed, if somebody calls somebody for example "a fucking faggot", that doesn't really mean they called you a homosexual.
people that get offended by the word "faggot" saying they should be seen as equal so they shouldn't be made fun of make no sense.
all these fags talking shit about normal people like they're in the right. if you wanna be accepted then stop acting like you're special.
>>
File: 1415303502874.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415303502874.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>579099871

Religion has ****a little*** to do with marriage.

Come on dude. Don't be dense. You make yourself look like a fucking retard.
>>
>>579085628
Here's what it really is.

It's something that very few people have any experience with since it hasn't happened since the 60s.

It's what we call "counterculture."

There was never, and I mean NEVER any intent by the gay/trans/etc rights movements to try to get legal rights and integrate with society.

They want to change society, in their mind for the better.

That sounds good right? But it means they will violate everyone's civil rights who aren't in their small group of financial supporters and those who submit to the new culture until they reach there.

The Silent Majority generation, contrary to the highly one-sided liberal history on that era with regards to racial violence, was never, in majority, against civil rights, or for the war, or against freedom of speech.

They were against what they perceived as a hostile and aggressive black nationalist movement in the United States (as it was portrayed in the media for fearmongering purposes), they were afraid of the hippie movement and cultism and what that might do to the youth with regards to productivity and mental cogency, AND they were against anti-patriotism because in all this stressed environment of tensions on various fronts, anyone who was "against the country" even if anti-war activists were often themselves patriots, were against THEM. At least in terms of perception.

The same can now be said of the various NGO's and social justice and ethnic pride organizations in the United States currently.
>>
File: 1415656187186.gif (1MB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1415656187186.gif
1MB, 290x200px
Fuck the gays, fuck the straights, pan-sexuality is the best sexuality.
>>
>>579100070

As far as the state is concerned this is irrelevant. Marriage is legally reconginzed business agreement between two consenting adults, and nothing more.
>>
>>579101046
you fuck kitchen cookware?
>>
>>579101078

YOU have NO fucking clue what you are writing about. The funny thing is that I already wrote it.

Go away child.

Previous rulings from the high court on the issue have found that the institution is necessarily defined as the union of one man and one woman. In 1942, it said marriage is “fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race.” In 1888 it ruled, “An institution in the maintenance of which in its purity the public is deeply interested, for it is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress.”
>>
>>579088732
>>579090783
you cant be for children and having the right to chose and pedosexuals you fool. any sex with a minor is rape. get out of your moms basement you snuck that in so you felt like you had somewere to fit in among the gays. weather you are acting or just thinking pedophile you have something wrong with you a gram of good herion in your arm could fix painlessly
>>
>>579101239
its like bi-sexuality without the limitations of male and female ex. transgender, shemale, feminine males, masculine females ect.
>>
>>579100953

Which I noted. Religious authorities, as well as the agents of other non-government entities, can perform optional ceremonies if this is desired by the ones getting married. But only if they first obtain recognition, and permission from the state to act as justices of the peace.
>>
>>579101935
so like bisexual cookware?
>>
File: Mozilla.jpg (72KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
Mozilla.jpg
72KB, 992x558px
>>579100962
>>579085628

To be clear, I'm very much pro-gay marriage, pro-civil rights, anti-racist.

And I also know that this is most expediently accomplished through positivity and logic.

In my mind, there is much logic and positivity to the various countercultural movements now active, but their confrontational and overwhelmingly negative, REVANCHISTIC message of essentially "throw off this culture artificially by way of law enforcement so that the minority can feel it has equal power" ignores the meaning of equal protection under the law itself.

It is clear the goal with social justice movements in the capitalist mindset is to create enough market social power in order to put everyone on equal grounds but that is already accomplished by legal jurisprudence and popular sovereignty making gay marriage legal.

The real problem here is that not everyone, and in fact, a majority of people, do not agree that the currenty society, whether its "heteronormativity" or "patriarchy" or what have you is in and of itself any of those things or oppressive to minority strata in the society. ON the contrary, any manifestations that seem to match these descriptions of societies are inherenttly "flukes" that need to be worked out through proper oversight, lawmaking, and anti-corruption.

The idea that a new society MUST FORM, which is being pushed gungho with all the left's might, is a flawed one to begin with and is focused entirely on legal and financial domineering and threatening.
>>
>>579085628
>gay agenda being pushed by Hollywood
... and they would gain what?
>>
File: 1413312603473.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
1413312603473.gif
123KB, 496x279px
EVERY SINGLE
FUCKING ANON
IN THIS GOD DAMN
BREAD
IS A FUCKING SJW.

I don't care if you're posting to argue for OP, against OP, or are indifferently calling other posters fags.

Anyone not posting under Heaven ITT is
FUCKING
cancer.
>>
File: anger and illogic.jpg (28KB, 364x330px) Image search: [Google]
anger and illogic.jpg
28KB, 364x330px
>>579102424
>>579100962
>>579085628

But here's the best part: whether or not you ideologically agree with the positions on either side, or even if you agree with either side's methods (there are horrible people that call themselves Christians in one Westboro Baptist Church against gays and plenty of awful racists in society), you don't have a choice.

History shows us that if 10 percent of a country's population leverage major power, they can almost always successfully co-opt any democratic opposition by directly attacking, whether by force or by protest and solidarity, the government and forcing, by Roman crowd politics, the agenda they desire.

This is how the overwhelmingly Royalist population of France was overcome by the Palace Republican coup during the French Revolution.

It's how the Bolsheviks took a majority conservative / peasant country in the Russian Revoultion.

Hell, it's how the Maidan took government from Yanukovych and the Party of the Regions in Ukraine just these last years.

And I see something similar with these social movements if they can't evolve in the next few years.

Reform is something quite different from revolution and their rhetoric and their attitude towards the monolithic "majority" wherever they throw that term around, is disturbing and violently emotional to say the least.

There are no soft-spoken liberal debators versus conservative debators over tea in this situation.

It's brawn and screaming and propaganda in its rawest form.
>>
>>579102161
yes, that's exactly how it is.
>>
>>579091845
About 23 states iirc
>>
>>579101370
>1942
>1888

It is 2014. Almost 2015. The legal system has evolved quiet substantially in that time. If you are going to quote mine, please use sources that are not considered archaic in light of modern ruling, legislation, interpretation, etc.
>>
>>579103307

Dude, yuou are slow.

I already explained that gays can get married in every state.

They are just limited from marrying other DUDES or WOMEN.

You guys are intolerant of the rights of the straights.
>>
>>579103550
Oh. Well what's the point of marrying if you can't marry who you want to?

And some states don't even allow domestic partnerships so you have that too.
>>
>>579085628
Lol, Gay Agenda. Look out son! they gonna make you gay when you least expect it!
>>
Most people see marriage as a religious institution between one man and one woman (as do I). Had the gay community accepted the term "civil commitment" they would have been farther ahead.

The privilege of adopting children is another hot topic, as I see it. I understand that gays want to have a "normal family unit" but, but I am not sure that the rest of society thinks it is a good idea. I certainly do not. I read where the children have become confused about their own sexuality and are teased and taunted. It is not FAIR to them to not have a say in the matter.

Speaking of transgender issues, look at the outcry regarding the little boy in San Fran who was adopted by a lesbian couple. The little boy is being given hormone blocking drugs because he is now convinced he is really a girl. I don't know the truth for that little boy, but the coincidence that he was born a little girl and just happened to be adopted into that situation is hard to fathom.

The evidence is that gay relationships are not the same as heterosexual ones, based on the levels of monogamy and longevity of relationships. Not being the same, why should society allow adoptions and marriage to be considered the same? Marriage was a convention designed to foster the proper environment in which to raise a family. As yet, the gay lifestyle does not APPEAR to bear witness to the fact that is suits that purpose. This perception is not coming from a position of hate, but one of reasoned thought.

-----

>>579103332

Keep telling yourself that.

You will be very sad.
>>
>>579103686

SO don't choose to get married.

That is your choice.

Marriage is for a specific purpose, not for fags to fag off and promote a lifestyle that others find abhorrent.
>>
>>579102828
Hollywood has been fucking little boys in the ass scene it was founded
I guess they don't want to have to hide it anymore (to expensive)
>>
>>579104004

When you are right, you are right.

----------------

In a 1988 study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

The editorial board of the leading pedophile academic journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit the Journal of Homosexuality.

The Dutch homosexual group, Association for the Integration of Homosexuality, has pushed to lower the age of legal sex to twelve in Holland. While 16 is the age of consent, the age for Criminal Responsibility in The Netherlands was lowered to 12. Assisting them was another homosexual group, the COC, which stated: The liberation of pedophilia must be viewed as a gay issue... [and that] ages of consent should therefore be abolished . . . by acknowledging the affinity between homosexuality and pedophilia, the COC has quite possible made it easier for homosexual adults to become more sensitive to the erotic desires of younger members of their sex, thereby broadening gay identity.
>>
Paul Drummond Cameron is an American psychologist and sex researcher. He reviewed more than nineteen different academic reports and peer reviewed studies in a 1985 Psychological Reports article, found that homosexuals account for between 25% and 40% of all child molestations. He established the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS), now known as the Family Research Institute (FRI). As FRI's chairman, Cameron has written papers associating homosexuality with perpetration of child sexual abuse and reduced life expectancy. Cameron states that many victims of child sexual abuse are the same sex as their abusers – one FRI study on sexual abuse by foster parents in Illinois reported that 34% of perpetrators were guilty of same-sex abuse – and concludes that "there is a strong, disproportionate association between child molestation and homosexuality."

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.
>>
>>579103783
Listen here, and I mean this.

Had you said this in 2002 or in the 90s when it mattered, there would have never been a push for the "whole shebang" as it were among the gay community themselves.

Originally the whole "marriage word" thing was more important to radicals than campaigners.

But every attempt to make domestic partnerships on par in terms of visitation rights in hospitals, inheritance, taxes, and civil rights were struck down in every state and federal court and legislature by the religious and the conservatives in both parties who weren't willing to give a single fucking inch.

So when gay marriage finally became an issue that was supported enough to reach its goals, there was no reason not to go for equal rights in name AND in content.
>>
>>579103332

You do realize that legal systems rely on historic precedence?

I am ashamed of what our schools are NOT teaching any more.

You fools have no concept of how to research nor debate your positions.

We need a major war to send all you idiots to fight for the country.

Fags can see how Real Men act, if you are not too busy raping others.
>>
File: banana in my travel case.jpg (8KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
banana in my travel case.jpg
8KB, 200x251px
>>579085628
>>
>>579093272
>Semen mixing with fecal matter
Its called Santorum.
>>
>>579086653
>Half the world will kill you if you're gay.

I didn't realize Islam ruled half the world.
>>
>>579104741

Other than hospital visits, which is a red herring, since it is very rare, as many hospitals will allow ANYONE to see patients, as long as there is no medical emergency) the rest of these are designed to provide compensation to families to help them RAISE A FAMILY.

Marry a member of the opposite sex and you get ALL THESE things.

There is NO discrimination against the person.

Stop acting so fucking queer.
>>
>>579103968
There have been gay relationships on record since nearly time immemorial.

And the Catholic church conducted and still conducts gay "partnerships of celibacy" since roughly 300 AD.

Among the first Roman Christian martyrs were a gay couple, canonized as saints, who died in the Coliseum like so many of their brothers and sisters in the faith, dying miserably, held in each others arms.

If that is not something you can see is foundational to your religious beliefs regardless of your belief on the actions' morality, then I question the religious premise of your argument
>>
>>579090245
how come nobody cares that the people im attracted to wont fuck me?

why is it a choice when it comes to me but some faggot... then hold on no choice about his ass love
>>
>>579105503
>"partnerships of celibacy"

So have a fucking "partnership of celibacy".

You already can. You fucking idiot.

Why toss out other shit into the argument?

Time to 404.

The trolls are taking over.
>>
>>579105462
>domestic partners get double and triple taxed despite being "married"

>implying gay parents aren't the biggest adopters of the orphans that straight parents leave behind or abuse

>implying gay families don't need help

>implying the explicit incapability of seeing someone during critical stages of health and near death that IS afforded to married couples with those rights but NOT to those domestic partners who are not given that right in a hospital is a "rare red herring."
>>
>>579092427
but it is still not a choice
>>
>>579105503

I find it laughable that you interjected religion into what I wrote, where nothing of the sort was mentioned.

Shows how tunnel-visioned YOU are.

Do you REALLY think this is an issue only about religion?

REALLY?
>>
>>579105756
The thing of it is, is that there have been celibate and non celibate parternships in the Christian church, and in practically every other religion there is a long host of materials describing godly, saintly gay people and gay religious leaders.

They may have not been in majority but they were there.

What I'm saying is denying romantic or any other kind of love when it IS faith based, traditional heartfelt love is like saying that the Agape love of God to all of us is selectively applied to the Elect (if you believe in the Calvinist school of salvation) rather than to all mankind regardless of their belief in salvation or not.

You just can't say that one love is better than another especially when it is just as valid and just as grounded in history and tradition as every other one.
>>
>>579103783

The way you "see it" doesn't mean shit. The matter will ultimately be determined through a combination of court ruling, and legislation.
>>
>>579105868

You can't see beyond your own fucking nose.

'implying' 'implying' 'implying'

DO you really think your perception is right?
I did NOT imply those things.

Fucking idiot.

Get married to a member of the opposite sex. You have that right.
>>
>>579106104
Well, there is no argument against gay marriage which is reasonable that isn't religious.

I assumed, then, that you were religious.

If you were not, you would have no valid arguments against gay marriage.
>>
If "Hollywood" is your primary source of culture, you're too damn stupid to have kids.
>>
>>579105868

Kids do not want to be raised in unstable gay relationships. Ask them.

Is it possible for two gay men to be in a long-term relationship and remain monogamous?

The short answer? Of course it is. But for the frustrated but hopeful "monogay," it often seems nearly impossible to find a homo couple who have surpassed the five-year mark without opening up their relationship in one way or another. Naturally, each couple is different, complete with a brow-furrowing set of rules that they have constructed over the years. Whether its "playing" as a couple only or allowing for out-of-town flings or no-kissing-allowed or sexual-position-specific extracurricular hookups, one thing is for certain: Monogamy it is not.

Is it monogamous?

82% of gay marriages are open.

Note: Source is Slate 6/26/2013 and Huffington post.
>>
File: 1412123782079.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1412123782079.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>579095880
>>
>>579106256

Why do you keep turning to religion for your arguments?

I am not talking about FUCKING religion, any way. But I refute your stupidity.

I never said fags cannot love one another. Where the FUCK are you making this shit up?
>>
>>579106348
I'm thinking in the context of universal incorporation of rights, a foundation to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I was, looking from your perspective, trying to show you how wrong you are in trying to limit one type of partnership's rights and priveliges compared to another, when they share all the same struggles and burdens. It is wrong to give one group a special privelige over another in matters of civil rights.

And YOU explicitly stated that the reason striaght couples have those rights above gay ones is because they do not have the same family-raising responsibilities and struggles.

And you keep on stating that there is no civil rights incorporation gap but as I stated, that is wrong as well.

You are wrong, and I'm desperately trying to show you, I'm trying to be conciliatory to your points.

If we were to say "partnership" and leave out the marriage.

Fine. But those partnerships do not have any of the same legal rights as marriages to BEGIN with.

We have to accept this for that is where it currently stands.
>>
>>579106305

It does matter how average people see it. It is called public opinion.

And, yes, we will eventually outlaw gay marriage in the courts.
>>
>>579085628
It's the fucking kikes.
>>
>>579086541
>rainbows
>gay

You faggots ruin everything
>>
>>579106418

I gave several NON-RELIGIOUS reasons against gay marriage.

You refuse to read it.

Fags are too intolerant of others.

Are children born to and raised by lesbians more likely to engage in same-sex sexual activity? Law professor Eugene Volokh reports on an interesting study that address that question:

The study was part of an ongoing study that, at this stage, involved 77 families, “31 continuously-coupled, 40 separated-mother, and six single-mother families,” and 78 17-year-old children (one family had twins). Of the girls, nearly 50% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 30% out of that 50% were “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (None of the girls, though, identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively lesbian.) Of the boys, a bit over 20% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 13% out of that 20% described themselves as “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (Two of the boys identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively gay.) “The . . . Kinsey self-identifications [of the girls in the study] and lifetime sexual experiences were consistent with Stacey and Biblarz’s (2001) and Biblarz and Stacey’s (2010) theory that the offspring of lesbian and gay parents might be more open to homoerotic exploration and same-sex orientation.”

The study also found that, all things being equal, a child born to a lesbian couple is 20% more likely to live in a broken home than a child born to heterosexual parents.

So lesbians, like gays, do not "mate for life" and remain faithful to one another. Not that straight people do, either. But gays are more prone to remaining in non-exclusive arrangements.

Isn't that the whole reason for marriage? To raise kids together in a nurturing and safe environment?
>>
>>579106721
>Kids do not want to be raised in unstable gay relationships. Ask them.

I have, and statistics also say that they like it.

>Is it possible for two gay men to be in a long-term relationship and remain monogamous?

Yes, and you would know that any sort of "promiscuity figures" apply to single gay men, not monogomous. Your inclusion of the "is it possible" just puts even more odds against you.

>The short answer? Of course it is. But for the frustrated but hopeful "monogay," it often seems nearly impossible to find a homo couple who have surpassed the five-year mark without opening up their relationship in one way or another. Naturally, each couple is different, complete with a brow-furrowing set of rules that they have constructed over the years. Whether its "playing" as a couple only or allowing for out-of-town flings or no-kissing-allowed or sexual-position-specific extracurricular hookups, one thing is for certain: Monogamy it is not.

If you would take one second to look at divorce figures you'd know that proportionally, gay marriages are far more stable in terms of lack of divorce, even if they are "open" relationships, than the skyrocketing rate over the years among straight couples.

Also,

>citing slate seriously

tippity top kek. That's like citing the New York Post.
>>
File: 4843264_t.gif (187KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
4843264_t.gif
187KB, 200x112px
>>579106348
>eventually outlaw gay marriage.
Gay marriage is legal in almost half the states, and possibly over half by now.
>>
>>579107010

What a fag does is different than the fact that he is a human. All people have the same HUMAN rights.

Don't practice being a fag. Be celibate.

Then you can get married to a nice little Jewish girl and have a family.

Society is not going to accept the Normalization of gay marriages.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Mark my words.
>>
>>579106953
You ARE saying that, implicitly, by being fundamentally against gay marriage.

As you've admitted you are some kind of atheist who against all reason holds traditionalist religious views on marriage, I'm more baffled by that than anything else, but I won't put Christian doctrine and history on you.
>>
>>579107010

GAYS CAN HAVE RELATIONSHIPS OUT IN THE OPEN.

That was not the case 50 years ago.

Take what you have and stop pushing for more.
>>
>>579085628
There is an anti-gay agenda at work
>>
File: 2369823.png (424KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
2369823.png
424KB, 467x700px
i think people like op just make these threads to get up to post our favorite gay porn

only happy to help
>>
>>579107697
There was a guy that said that computers will never weigh less than one ton, and look now. Computers are carriable now.
Also, around half the states have legalized it, and it is illegal to attack people for any reason.
>>
>>579106721
Lol. Huffpost and Slate are not sourses you dumb fuck.

Also, thank god straight people never have sex outside of wedlock. That would ruin all children's lives forever.
>>
>>579107469

Give me your statistics about the children of gays.

YOU ARE WRONG.

They are confused about their own sexuality and identity.

I gave you my stats. Gays stay monogomous for less than five years.

They are promiscuous.

It is bad for anyone to be highly promiscous. I would say that the acceptance of fags and porn is part of what changed the social norms.

Just because something happens in Straights, does not make it OK for fags.

BUT FAGS HAVE MORE RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

and Gays do NOT have more stable relationshiops and less divorce.

You can't just say "look at the statistics"!

They DO NOT EXIST.

Fuckking fagggg STFU
>>
>>579085628
>>>/pol/ is that way
>>
>>579107728

Bullshit.

I am against gays and gay marriage, but not due to religion.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS have to see religious intolerance because it is the only way you can argue why others hate your lifestyle.

STOP FUCKING OTHER DUDES IN THE ASS.
>>
File: human.jpg (40KB, 561x306px) Image search: [Google]
human.jpg
40KB, 561x306px
>>579107697
So, you ARE for inbalaned civil rights, but you're also for HUMAN rights.

Now, that's just great.

Because if we look at the UN Declaration of Human Rights, the equal protection and human rights of gay citizens of any nation are clearly defined.

And there is a strong push and has been a passing resolution in the UN to make this more explicit.
>>
>>579108075

MODS MODS MODS

CP!

Why do you have to put little boys into the thread? DO you think it helps?

For the FBI, this is being archived:

http://4archive.org/b/thread/579085628

I hope you like prison, fuckwad.
>>
>>579107878
>stop pushing for more

>slavery was 100 years ago, stop pushing for "equal rights"

Is what you would have said to Martin Luther King jr.

That isn't valid. That isn't right. And most importantly, that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>579108482

Actually, if you look at the source, they are from NY Times and Washington Post.

And, actually, they ARE sources.

You don't want to accept the truth.

That reflects YOUR mental issues.
>>
>>579109018

DO you think I care about the UN?

Really?

You have FULL HUMAN RIGHTS.

WTF?

You are now arguing in a circle.

Like a circle jerk.

YOU CAN GET MARRIED.

FAGGOT.

Just not to another dude.

Stop falling in love with the smell of feces, and you will be ahead of the game.
>>
>>579109168

Are you REALLY making up shit?

What a fucking non sequitur.

Blacks are born Black.

Fags are not BORN fag.

You just keep hitting the wall with shit, to see what MIGHT stick?

Stop playing with shit.
>>
>>579094164
iam not gay but that small guy
what is name.
>>
>>579085628
>There is a gay agenda being pushed by "any type of business"* in order to indoctrinate our children
What a sudden realization, m8. Any kind of weird sexuality is not normal.
Humans are just animals that "can speak and write and shit" yet we feel so fucking special. Everything is mental illness and "god" does exist. He just doesnt give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>579109447
Do you honestly think I'm gay?

To be clear, I assumed that there were religious overtones to your arguments. I was wrong. Sorry about that.

But you're the only one who has been making these dozens of ad hominems this whole time.
>>
HOMOS ARE DEVIANT. FACT.

While it is technically correct that heterosexuals account for most molestations (because 98% of the population is heterosexual), homosexuals are much more dangerous to our children on a per capita basis. In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. 32% of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a survey of 153 homosexual molesters, Abel found that they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals 'sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.'

The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the United States. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)
>>
>>579086541
>That's how you know it's natural to be gay

I'm gay and even I can admit that's a load of bullshit.

Being gay shouldn't have to be rainbows and marriage and all this other parade shit that we constantly have to push around at other people. It fucking annoys me. Gay pride is fucking retarded because all of those gay rights activists get pissed off if a straight person wants to throw a heterosexual pride parade.

If being gay is so natural, why do we have to have parades to celebrate it? Why can't we just keep it to ourselves like the rest of the world wants? I don't want to hear about straight people having sex, I doubt they want to hear about us having sex either.

If I could get a boner from a woman, or even stand them, I would probably be bisexual.
>>
>>579109613
>Fags are not BORN fag.

All Science disagrees with you there.
>>
>>579085628
>There is a gay agenda being pushed by Hollywood in order to indoctrinate our children
paranoid max 2000
>>
>>579109710
I use faggot in the /b/ sense.

Except for true faggot.

Then I mean it with all the disgust the term implies.
>>
>>579110032
>in the /b/ sense

Well, I suppose that would make you a NEW faggot wouldn't it?

But I digress.
>>
Homosexuality fits criterion 1 of the DSM because it is a psychological anomaly.

Homosexuality fits criterion 2 because it is potentially reflected in behavior.

Homosexuality fits criterion 3 of the DSM because it is generally associated with distress.

Homosexuality meets criterion 4 because it is not considered part of normal development in American culture.

Homosexuality meets criterion 5 because it is associated with an impairment in important areas of social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

Homosexuality is likely part personality disorder. Some surmise that it is the result of child abuse or neglect in dysfunctional environments of school or family or both. Most gays were sensitive children and cannot acknowledge their homosexuality because of the powerful denial that comes with victimization (shame, guilt, anger, etc.) Sometimes the abuse comes from older siblings, or from bullying at school. Sometimes the result of Narcissistic possessive "smothering" mothers, or neglectful dissociated Borderline mothers. Regardless of the cause, gays need to understand their childhood of chronic traumatic stress in order to process it and prevent ongoing relationship trauma.
>>
>>579109710
>Do you honestly think I'm gay?
To be fair, your ID is bright pink.
>>
>>579109864
No 3 month old baby wants to stick his dick in another 3 month old butthole. Fuck off. No little baby wants to stick his dick in a little pussy either.

Nobody is born with a sexual preference. With that logic, people are just born pedophiles and rapists and we should throw them parades for it.
>>
Human sexual orientation is a complex trait, influenced by several genes, experiential and sociocultural factors. Homosexuality is likely part personality disorder. Some surmise that it is the result of child abuse or neglect in dysfunctional environments of school or family or both. Some gays may have been sensitive children and cannot acknowledge their homosexuality because of the powerful denial that comes with victimization (shame, guilt, anger, etc.) Sometimes the abuse comes from older siblings, or from bullying at school. Sometimes the result of Narcissistic possessive "smothering" mothers, or neglectful dissociated Borderline mothers. Regardless of the cause, gays need to understand their childhood of chronic traumatic stress in order to process it and prevent ongoing relationship trauma.

There is still much to be known about the genetics of human homosexuality. If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay. Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%. But the studies reveal something else. “If an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only about 11% for men and 14% for women."
>>
>>579109864

No, actually, ALL the science support my contention.

You see, I have done MY research.

You are wrong.

Fucking Wrong.
>>
>>579110481
And no 3 month old male baby wants to stick his dick in a 3 month old female baby.

It happens during puberty when they become sexually aware.

Though of course, the process in the brain chemistry that makes them gay happens in the womb.
>>
File: lemonParty.jpg (31KB, 481x331px) Image search: [Google]
lemonParty.jpg
31KB, 481x331px
>>579109024
maybe this is more to your liking
>>
File: 1415233529459.jpg (70KB, 820x664px) Image search: [Google]
1415233529459.jpg
70KB, 820x664px
>>579110770

Sure. Go ahead and prove your depravity.

Four general groups of conditions are widespread in homosexually active men:

1. classical sexually transmitted diseases: gonorrhea,infections with Chlamydia trachomatis, syphilis, herpes simplex infections, genital warts, scabies

2. enteric diseases: infections with Shigella species, Campylobacter jejuni, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, hepatitis A and B, non-A, non-B, and cytomegalovirus

3. trauma: fecal incontinence, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, foreign bodies, rectosigmoid tears, allergic proctitis, penile edema, chemical sinusitis, inhaled nitrite burns, and
sexual assault of the male patient

4. The human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS)
>>
>>579110481
>Nobody is born gay. With that logic, people are just born pedophiles and rapists and we should throw them parades for it.
Wow.
Faultless argument.
You're right. Why aren't we throwing rapist parades? Let's definitely champion this cause.
>>
>>579110735

There is NO proof that gayness is caused by genetic factors.

NONE.
>>
>>579110735
>And no 3 month old male baby wants to stick his dick in a 3 month old female baby.

Almost the exact same thing as what I said
>No little baby wants to stick his dick in a little pussy either.

But I agree. I wish this whole "I was born gay" shit would just die.
>>
Evolution selects for homosexuality the same way it selects for mass murderers and child molesters - they occasionally appear but are rebuffed by society. It was only until the last couple of decades that society decided to coddle monsters and perverts - for thousands of years homosexuality, pedophilia, and other perversions were swiftly dealt with by our ancestors. I suggest that your own credibility is lacking if you believe that homosexuality is wholesome, normal, and something our children should be taught. Obviously homosexuality isn't any of those things and is recognized as a perversion (similar to pedophilia) by most societies around the world. As a homosexual you are fortunate to live during this narrow sliver of time when morality and decency are in decline. But, as you're aware, when collapse comes (which it will) you and your kind will be forced back into the holes and closets where you belong.
>>
File: tumblr_mj3n8vaCxW1rifmp4o1_500.png (223KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj3n8vaCxW1rifmp4o1_500.png
223KB, 500x376px
>>579110992
i'm clean and in a good relationship, but thanks for your concern
>i know how much you must lie in bed at night thinking about (the well being of) us faggots
>>
>>579105250

That's because you're stupid.
>>
>>579111132
I didn't say genetic. And of course, you're right.

Just like there is no incontrovertible proof of evolution, we ought to ignore all the mountains of evidence supporting it.

In the same way we ought to ignore all the studies, factors, and experiments that have shown, whatever the cause is, that it isn't from birth or in the womb.

Instead, we should understand that homosexuality, and indeed all sexual preference, is totally and completely arbitrary and up to chance.

Which,

actually, still supports the conclusion that there is then nothing wrong with homosexuality since all orientation is arbitrary anyways.
>>
"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage..." - Barack Obama

>>579111427

And you wonder why people hate you fuckers?

Really?
>>
>>579111545

OK.

Let's ignore the science.

Let's ignore the religion.

Let's ignore what society wants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking small-minded faggot.
>>
>>579111132
>>579111292
Out of interest, why do you care so much? What is your life so lacking in that this endless, tedious argument with strangers on the internet is worth having? Do you think you're doing anything besides affirming other people's pre-existing opinions? Do you think people are going to stop being gay if you shout loud enough?
>>
TIME TO 404 the thread.

Waste of space.

The dude filing the CP, I cannot wait for the FBI to come knocking at your door.

I am sure you will be popular in prison.
>>
I'm into dudes but I really don't like the idea of homosexuality being exposed to children. I don't think it will "convert" them or anything, I just don't want them to see it on TV.
>>
>>579111973

Why do YOU want to convince people not to HATE what you do and what you believe in?

Because you are suicidal and hate yourself, too?

Thank you for caring about my well being though.

Smooches!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
>>
File: tumblr_m3khn8mRoT1rvn70io1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3khn8mRoT1rvn70io1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x625px
>>579111647
i don't give a shit what you think. i really don't.

i don't care what made me gay, because it doesn't matter to me. i'm a healthy, functional, productive member of society, and so is my boyfriend.

the only problem with being gay is dealing with white trash children like you.

and as for the Obama quote about gay marriage, let's be honest, most democrats have been for it for a long time; we just didn't expect it to come to fruition so soon.

and obligatory gay porn, just for you...
>>
What's wrong with being gay
>>
>>579112346

The only shit YOU give comes out of your ass on another fag's dick. Or multiple fags at the same time.

Queer.

I hope you die a painful death from AIDS.
Recent findings of nonshared environmental epigenetic causes (genetic expression influenced by the environment) lead again to a conclusion that the genetic influence has possibly been overstated. Nor is deliberate choice of orientation significant; even for adult sexual choice (e.g., heterosexual mate selection), chance predominates. For the development of sexual orientation (ten being the mean age of first attraction), deliberate choice must be a very unusual event.

It has been shown through the evidence of detailed study and analysis that any deep-seated sexual interests, whether acceptable or not, can likely not be changed and even the most deviant interests can never be "cured", however any behavior CAN be controlled.
>>
>>579092673
Nice meme :^)
>>
>>579112346

The child porn shows how immature you are.

You hate yourself and you know it.
>>
>>579107137

Yes, and we see how well this public opinion of yours stopped healthcare reform, re-outlawed abortion, prevented evolution from being taught in schools, prevented interracial marriages from being legalized, maintained segregation, and upheld slavery. But this time it's gonna be different huh?
>>
>>579112274
Sure, if you like. I'm actually just interested in why you've put so much energy into this. It's baffling to me. Hate gays if you want, but why get yourself so worked up arguing it on 4chan?
>>
>>579100659
I think you might be a bit slow.

On what grounds could an arrangement between two people be immoral?

Couple of people doing things with each other that they want to do. Having hospital visitation rights and shared asset rights. How can someone that isn't involved in the arrangement between these people give any fucks?

If you're gonna say an invisible man that lives in the sky said so, then I might know an invisible guy that says all the things you do is immoral.
>>
>>579111843
So, you personally have no reason to be against homosexuality other than... personal preference?

And I'm the smallminded one here?

I mean, my God, how small minded is it to hold back ALL society for personal kicks, and AT THAT, kicks whose logic and soundness is beyond the pale of any sort of reason.

I hope you come around from being an absolute individualist in your thinking of how democracy works.

It's generally a good thing to want to cooperate with your fellow man.

In the mean time, I'll keep reading Victor Hugo and Diogenes and try to muster some hope for the future of the human race
>>
>>579112593
Funny enough, he brings up decent points points, pointing out that he is still easily a productive member of society. As a rebuttal, you...attacked his sexuality. Fuck you asshole. U r such a fagit
>>
Healthcare reform was shoved down our throats without debate.

Much lik eyou fags like to shove your dicks down little boys' throats.

It, too, will be repealed.

You are so far out of your league that your opinion stinks worse than your fag-ridden asshole.
>>
How does your argument work if you yourself are a raging homosexual?
>>
>>579112908

I am retired and can do what I like with my time.>>579112936
>>
>>579112346
See that's great, but my point here is that in this rise to gay rights, there has been a backlash against the "normies" and those who, while being against gay marriage, are certainly not as profoundly confrontational and obtuse as some of the members in this thread.

My original point has been this entire time that the person in battle must be graceful in defeat and merciful in victory.

I am deeply concerned by the money and the politics going into making gay rights more and more confrontational and aggressive against individual people, especially those with little money or power to fight it.
>>
>>579113156
Closeted homosexual much?
That's adorable. I hope you find a delightful man that you'll be able to marry, when gay marriage becomes legal everywhere. <3
>>
>>579112936

Morality is not about religion, fuckwad.

Dudes asses are to shit out of.

Not for dicks.

It is a concept you were never taught.

But you must think that necrophila is OK too?

What about murder?

What about child rape?

Oh, you like CP, so I am sure you don't mind child rape.
>>
File: 05.jpg (240KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
240KB, 960x1280px
>>579112593
i'm a one man man these days. if i am going to take it up the pooper, though, i will douche and take a shower first. that's just manners.

i don't care if i was genetically predisposed to being gay, or if it was a developmental thing, or even if it was a choice. i'm happy with who i am right now. (seriously, two six figure incomes, just bought a house with some land and river access, got a dog and all that...might buy a boat next year)

i wish you could find some happiness.

>>579112991
thanks
>>
To the homophobians: Life is too short to hate something that is none of your business. If you are a homophobic person then it's your own problem that you have to deal with by yourself.
>>
>>579113156
What are you getting out of this? Is it cathartic for you? You mentioned suicide. Are you suicidal?
>>579113320
Of course you can. I'm just genuinely interested as to why you're doing this. It's like watching someone stubbornly stub their toe over and over because other people have asked them to stop.
You really don't seem happy.
>>
>>579112967

I have the right to make a stand.

You do too.

GO ahead and try to normalize your fucking demented perverse behavior.

You will never get everyone to accept that you are normal.

Just reading what you write proves you have mental problems.

Small minded queers are intolerant of others' beleifs
>>
>>579111086
Why are we throwing gay parades?
>>
>>579112967

There is no hope for humans if gays are allowed to spew their bullshit.

That is why there are now forces fighting against it. We have put up with the bullshit for too long.

Your problem is you push too hard.

Democracy will win out, won't it?

You will no longer get your own degenerate personal kicks.
>>
>>579113829
how is this 'making a stand'?
You're being bigoted on /b/, you're pissing in an ocean of piss. The interesting thing to me is how many people stand up to homophobia on a forum where people are happy to hate black people and women
>>
>>579107137
lel

No it won't. Look at how women and niggers got the vote. Fag marriages will be the same.
>>
>>579112991

This is about sexuality.

Murderers can be productive members of society.

Should we allow those behaviors?

Fuck you, too, asshole.

You can follow your fag buddy to hell.
>>
>>579094075

Hmmm not providing context like that you can bang a 17 year old while you yourself are also 17 also much?

Citing abstracts that never posted data much?

Citing an age range that spans being both above and below the age of consent at the same time and pretending it's the same thing to group data much?

Doing a shitty job of googling quotes in the exact order and punctuation of what you just posted from a catholic website much?

Using this as an outlet to feel better about "those thoughts" that occasionally pop into your head much?
>>
File: 1411688655068.jpg (4KB, 153x178px) Image search: [Google]
1411688655068.jpg
4KB, 153x178px
>>579113156

but what about your precious, magical public opinion? Why didn't it stop it? Why is it taking so long to repeal it?
>>
>>579114109
I don't know, why are we throwing gay parades?
>>
>>579113365
>I am deeply concerned by the money and the politics going into making gay rights more and more confrontational and aggressive against individual people, especially those with little money or power to fight it.

As you can see, when an individual expresses a desire against the fags, he is attacked as being "phobic".

I have killed in wartime to protect the rights of all people.

I do not see where fags are being limited their rights.
>>
File: 1358004399792.jpg (50KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
1358004399792.jpg
50KB, 640x416px
>>579114182
>>579114334
not really. it's the old codgers that watch fox news that really hate gay marriage. and they are dying. younger people really don't care except for the odd religious nutjob in the tinfoil hats. and muslims. you must be one of those two groups
>>
>>579094670
Google what he wrote. He took his whole post from a catholic website that pops up right away. He's a really bad troll.
>>
>>579113658
>Six figures a year
Why does everyone on the internet make six figures a year and then feels the need to brag about it like a douchebag.
>>
>>579113568

Fine.
Call me whatever you like.

I have a very thick skin and would not have gotten into this argument without realizing I would be called all sorts of names.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really?

Closeted Fag? That is intense.
>>
>>579111843
It's not about what the masses want. That's how Jews get gassed. It's about individual rights.
>>
>>579113658

Be happy.

I didn't say not to.

But I don't think you really are happy.

I think you hate assholes.

You hate being attracted to little boys.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.