[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I need your help. There's this girl. She's perfect.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: couple-in-love.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px)
couple-in-love.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
/b/, I need your help.

There's this girl.

She's perfect. She is, without exaggeration, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She's in amazing shape, and her face is the picture of elegance. She's relaxed about life and often makes remarks that show she thinks about thinking, thinks about emotion. She's intelligent, athletic, and so caring. She is my dream girl.

There is a problem. We've only spoken once.

Both this girl and I are juniors in high school. She lives one town away from me, and I am currently attending driving school to get my license (should be completed in 1-2 months). I've silently admired this girl (via social media, mutual friends, social gatherings we both attended) for months, not because I didn't have the courage to act, but because I didn't feel the need to. I was happy with my life. However, the beginning of this school year has brought many changes into my life, and I feel the need to express my feelings to this girl. She loves animals - I love animals. We share the same music tastes and she even COMMUNICATES like I do. We have similar manners of speaking and many friends confirm.

A few days ago, I was able to get a mutual chain of friends talking to reveal that she was indeed single and available. I stereotypically "slid into her twitter DMs" but then soon after asked for her phone number to avoid the stereotypical DMs. After one night of surprisingly easy conversation, I began to think. What friendship ever began and then survived completely through text? It would not work. I haven't texted her since, and here I am. Stay tuned for info on me, my ideas on where to go from here, and PLEASE offer your input. I have so much more to say about this matter and this is only the beginning, but I truly yearn for your assistance, /b/. Despite all your flaws, I know that I can get something beautiful out of you.
>>
>>576195643
Tell her you wanna smash. If yes good. If no, rape her.
>>
>>576195643
and how exactly are we supposed to help?
go for her. Dont fuck it up.
Breed a lot of kids.
>>
>>576195927
yep, that's /b/ for ya.
>>
>>576195643
I'm kinda biased right now man, given that my ex-girlfriend is a crazy dumb slut.

If you truly are truly as alike as you think you are then it should be easy to keep conversation going.
>>
give us a picture so we know what to work with >>576195643
>>
>>576195927
Here's the thing - I hardly ever think of her sexually. Yes, I'd fuck her in a heartbeat, but what'd make me happiest is to have her by my side, and to call her mine, to have a genuine loving relationship with this girl.
>>
Let me clarify a bit more. I don't think that I can get anywhere by texting her, as I'm the one pursuing and she has no reason to want any change in her life. My plan, as of now, is to wait until I get my driver's license and take her out to coffee, seeing where that may or may not take us.
>>
>>576196571
Good plan so far.
>>
>>576196571
Stop being a beta fag, go for her. You have nothing to loose. Good luck OP
>>
>>576196243
This is her.
>>
>>576195643
Does she realize that you've been lurking/ stalking her on the internet for the past few months? I assume not. The name of you .jpg says it all. You're obsessed with someone you met once, and barely spoke to online. It's not love, it's beta infatuation that isn't actually based in reality. If she's as beautiful and amazing as you say, she could prob get any guy in her school. Why would she want a beta non-driving stalker like yourself?
>>
>>576195643
god, idk man girls around my area dont like guys that talk like a female, they want a dominant man to hold them down and fuck them into submission.
>>
I want to avoid putting myself forward, but I consider myself a 7.5/10, possibly a 9/10 if the girl has the right opinion about me. I'm smart (in all AP and upper level classes with 90+ averages) and I pole vault for my school's track team. I suck at that, but as a result, I'm in shape. I'm not a dumbass when it comes to girls, I recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship and I have people skills. I don't want to come across as a stalker, I want to convey that I'm willing to take the risk of rejection to pursue this girl that I've always drooled over from a distance.
>>
If you don't get anything good out of /b/ I would suggest trying it on
>>>/adv/
Never been in a relationship/in love so unfortunately I can't offer you any advice. I wish you the best of luck, though. Just remember, things usually don't happen unless you make them.
>>
>>576196342
>>576196571
>>576197318
>fedorabeard
>>
>>576196975
She's single and available, and hasn't had a boyfriend in a good amount of time, from what I know. I am indeed obsessed with her, and i often worry it's beta infatuation, but I honestly believe that if we were in a situation where we had ever had the OPPORTUNITY to become good friends, we would. We're alike in so many ways and our conversation was easy a few days ago.
>>
>>576197434
lol. i'm dominant, don't get me wrong. I'd rather take a passive voice on here to try and express how I feel.
>>
bumpin'
>>
JUST STOP HAVING KIDS SPECIFICALLY DAUGHTERS RAISE UP YOUR WHITE SONS. IT"S A NUMBERS GAME SO OUTNUMBER THEM. NO DAUGHTERS NO DESIRE NO SYMPATHY. PROBLEM SOLVED. K
>>
>>576198315
tell that to 10mil jews
>>
>>576195643
underage b&
>>
>>576198315
You okay Anon?
>>
GO TO BED JAY GATSBY
>>
>>576195643
Dude. You talked to her once. She might seem really cool but that doesn't really matter. What matters is how you guys get along and if you're compatible. Don't get ahead of yourself faggot. Give it time and don't be a pussy.
>>
>Despite all your flaws, I know that I can get something beautiful out of you.

OP, you should probably know that /b/ is the last place you should look for something "beautiful."
>>
damn anon you sound like you really love her and she sure is a qt

good luck my son
>>
>>576195643

Underage b&

just sayin
>>
>>576199338
Finally, encouragement. :') thank you based anon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.