[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT you watch me scambait a scammer and try to get atleast $1

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 28

File: paypal.png (256KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
paypal.png
256KB, 700x640px
ITT you watch me scambait a scammer and try to get atleast $1 out of them before they realize the gig is up.

A little background - yesterday I was cleaning out my storage garage, I took a picture of my couch and advertised it on Gumtree, within minutes I had my first reply and straight away knew it was a scammer, I've got plenty of spare time and thought i'd have some fun.

I will post emails starting from this time yesterday afternoon until now as this is still going, input appreciated
>>
Within minutes of placing the ad I had a reply via gumtree.
>>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:34:21 +0930
Subject:
To: [email protected]

Hi Amy, you are the first response since I put the ad up 5 minutes ago, yes its still for sale, it is in my storage shed in pinelands, i am there right now but the compuund shuts at 7pm. I am free afternoons if you wish to take a look.

To: L**********@gmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:08:32 +0100

Hi seller,Am new to online buying and am interested in this item and do you still have it for sale?Kindly email me back now through my email([email protected])

Regards

On 14 Oct 2014 18:44, "Amy Woods" <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your response,Am ready in immediate purchase and how is the condition and what is the final asking price?Get back to me now so as we can proceed.
>>
Knowing it was a scammer thought i'd raise the price, but they didn't reply so I went back to what the ad said.

Me: The condition is quite good, the final asking price is $60000.

Me: I just realized I made a mistake with the price, it is $600 sorry

Them: Thanks for mailing back,Am Okay with the price,i'm an honest and straight person
and always want to be treat the same way, are you sure of the item condition?
this is only what can make me to be worry, cause I will not be able to come over
and look at it, i am an Marine Engineer and i am buying this item for my Aunt in
oversea, i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through Paypal and you can put
the Paypal charges on me because as at present, i don't have access to my bank
account online,but i have it attached to my Paypal account,and this is why am
using Paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the
payments i have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up, after payments
has been sorted and will also handle the paper works. Where is the exact
location for the pick up? So that I can contact the pick up agent with your
location to know how much it will cost me for the pick up, the pick up agent
still have some other stuffs to pick up for me, I will be looking forward to
hear back from you ASAP. Also, you are to get back to me with your PayPal email
address with your full name as you have it on PayPal.
>>
>>574029793
Bumping for interest
>>
File: 17072011349.jpg (909KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
17072011349.jpg
909KB, 2592x1944px
This is where I thought I'd start to have some fun, I hadn't thought about trying to get money off them yet but was just being a dick and playing along.

Me:
Amy,

I am an honest and straight person too (as straight as a strand of hot spaghetti can be).
I do not have internet where I am so I called my bank to ask about opening a PayPal account and linking it to my bank account and they said I'd need to come into the branch so I went outside to jump on my kangaroo and ride it into town to go to the bank, but what would you know, the darn things run away, probably scared off by the wombats as its mating season here (nasty little blighters they are), so I called the bank back and told them what had happened, we managed to open my account over the phone anyway so hopefully things will work smoothly now, my PayPal account is L*********@hotmail.com in the name of Ivan Milat.

The couch itself is located in my storage shed at Belanglo Forest, just passed the old quarry on Gum Tree road, number 16 to be precise, being a local I'm sure you will find it easily.

Kind regards
Ivan

Also, tits thanks to ex gf
>>
File: 1407531681858.jpg (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1407531681858.jpg
92KB, 480x640px
>>574029161

http://youtu.be/il3F3d8lvRY
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 770x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 770x556px
Nice anon, it can be most rewarding doing this, I did one after reading "bob servant delete this at your peril", goggle it for a story example, most amusing.
>>
File: 17072011385.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
17072011385.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Them: Great,I got your paypal details and i will forward the pick up agent the pick up address and i will get back to you so i can make the funds to you now.

Them: Hello, I am about to send the payment to your PayPal
account and as I have told you that i have a shipper that will come for
the pick up of the item from you,but the shipper don't use PayPal, all
they use is Western Union to pay them and i am trying to send the money
online but it's not going through and I am on the sea there is no way i
can find a western union agent to make the transfer to my pick up
agent,so i wanted to ask if it will be OK for me to include my pickup
agent's fees together with your payments through PayPal,So you will help me
wire the pick up fee to them via western Union Money Transfer
immediately i pay you.I don't mean to bother you I'm sure you understand that I'm
presently on the sea and there is nothing i can do to that.
The bottom line is after I have made the payments via PayPal,you will help
me wire my pick up agent fee to them through western union money
transfer,I just wanted to seek your consent before going ahead with the
payments,I will be very happy if my offer is given a favorable
consideration. Respond as soon as possible so that i can send out your
Payment.

Thanks
>>
File: 16072011336.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
16072011336.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Me: Yes, I understand how hard it must be being at sea and I'm sure I can help you.

Them: Great,The item is moving to United State where my Uncle reside but i just want
you to know that i bought some other items which the pick up agent will
be picking up together with the item bought from you OK.
The sum of $600 will be added to the funds that would be made to your Paypal
account $550 for the pick up agent fee and $50 for the western union
charges so the total amount of $1,200 will be made to your Paypal
account plus the cost of the item and once you
receive confirmation from Paypal then you make it to western union to get the pick up agent
fee transfer to them immediately okay...I will like you to get the pick
up agent fee send to them via Western Union as soon as you receive the
payment confirmation in your PayPal email account.Once the funds is made
to your Paypal account all the pick up agent information on where to
send the money to via western union would be given to you immediately
okay.
Can you send me Paypal invoice so i can make the funds transfer
to your Paypal account now or i should proceed with the funds to your
Paypal account now.

Thanks
>>
I realise this is very standard and boring but it leads up to where I am now, trying to convince the scammer to 'verify' their account by sending me $1 to my paypal before I 'send them a western union money transfer' . . .
>>
>>574030969
My ex fell for one of these. Immediately dumped the stupid bitch.
>>
>>574031078
When do you expect a reply?
>>
File: Ivan.jpg (126KB, 1713x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan.jpg
126KB, 1713x677px
This is still lasts nights emails but getting closer.

Me: Yes, go ahead and send the funds to my account, let me know the details of the pick up agent and I will pay them for you as soon as I can.

Them: I have just made the payment and PayPal emailed me with the confirmation mail, funds have left my paypal account too. Check your PayPal email address below (L********@hotmail.com) both inbox and junk for the Pay Pal confirmation email.PayPal said that they would be holding the money i sent because of the excess payments that i made which was the money for pick up, i will need you to proceed and Wire the excess which is $600.00 to my pick up agent to enable them make a booking for the picked up of the item. Remember that you will wire the agent fee to them via Western Union Money transfer.
So please do send the $550 through western union money transfer, i include $50 as the Western Union charges.You can easily Walk into a local post office or any western union outlet around you or you make the transfer online through www.westernunion.com.au to send the money. After you have sent the money please get back to me asap with the western union details, the MTCN number which you will be given by western union after you have sent the money as well as the sender's name and address so i can forward it back to PayPal for your money to be put through or you can email it to PayPal directly,that is alright as well.
Here is my pick up agent's info that you will need to send the money to through
western union money transfer:

Frank Boscarino
34 Peachtree Street
Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
United State..

I will need your contact address where the item will be picked up so as my agent will contact you to book a pick up time that is convenient for you after they have received payment.

Best Regards
Amy Woods

Pic related, its an email they sent, Take note of the name, at this point they really believe my name is Ivan Milat! (I'm from Australia if you haven't guessed)
>>
>>574031517
I'm getting replies as I write this up. . . should I just do a quick dump of convo up until now without cleaning it up?
>>
File: 17072011391 (2).jpg (1021KB, 1374x2592px) Image search: [Google]
17072011391 (2).jpg
1021KB, 1374x2592px
>>
Me: OK awesome, this seems really easy thanks to PayPal, I didn't realise it would go so smoothly, once I receive payment to my PayPal I can go into the bank and send your agent the fees, thank you for making this easy.

Them: I want us to complete the transaction in timely manner and i also got in touch with paypal demanding that they should release funds into your account, i was told that they need to confirm shipping as they don't wanna bear any loss of money. They told me that they are using the means to protect both buyers and sellers. They further explained that they had various issues of sellers not confirming shipping and they will have to pay buyers back cos it's a kinda insured payment.Just have the money sent, get back to paypal with a copy of the western union receipt for them to confirm payment for you. Funds will clear into your account after verification which takes 24 hrs. As soon as funds clear into your account kindly send the western union info to me so that my shipper can get the item from you. I think things will work out this way. Hope to hear from you soon.

Note:I will want you to check your paypal email for paypal confirmation OK.

Thanks.
>>
File: 5.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>574031719
Please dump the convo, this has caught my interest.
>>
>>574031960
ive been watching op
pretty cool stuff but i dont understand where it's going
are we going to see the conclusion or is this going to derail inb4 the shitstorm?
>>
File: 1412831786885.webm (3MB, 472x360px)
1412831786885.webm
3MB, 472x360px
>>574031719
Would probably make it a bit fater, would it not?

Never used paypal or done any selling/buying items online from other people like this.. Is the scam that they want you to send the $550 to the address then they'd just pull back the $1200 they sent after you tell them you sent the $550?

pic unrelated, just wanna see if i fucked this up when i saved it
>>
Me: On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM, <L********@gmail.com> wrote:
OK I have received the official emails from PayPal to say that you have sent the money and that they are holding it for me, that's good news, so now I just go to the bank and wire the money using western union, it is late now and the bank is closed so I can do it first thing tomorrow. We will have this sorted in no time :)

Me this morning:
Hi Amy,

I had to go to work early this morning and so will have to complete the transaction later this afternoon when I finish work, in the mean time, send me your contact number or an alternate email address as gmail keeps putting your emails into my spam folder and it is annoying and will be easier to talk by phone or alternate email.

Reagards
Ivan

At this point I realised I may be able to Hack into their live account, my painful attempt at social engineering to get other info failed, I still haven't been able to hack their account so anyone feel free to give it a go, I was going to use Hydra to brute force it today at work but got busy. So far I know they have a yahoo account, mobile, xbox live account and credit card attached to amywoods101@hotmail no idea why they'd use an account with so much identifying info attached (bam it just hit me, they are using a stolen account)
>>
>>574030196
>(as straight as a strand of hot spaghetti can be).

I see where this is going...
>>
>>574032187
yes you've got it. but they never send real money to start with, just forged emails from a server that resembles the paypal address making you think they are for real, well maybe if you were 70yrs old. . .

>>574032137

I will paste it all down as quick as I can and let you guys steer it from there!
>>
Them:

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Amy Woods <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Ivan,
I do not have gmail account and concerning the phone number we are not allow to received or make calls is restricted ok.Once you have completed the transaction just get back to me through my email here ok.

Thanks.
Me:

Hi Amy,

Work is over in a few hours so I will be able to go to the bank and transfer that money to your agent soon, I have some other things for sale along with the couch if you are interested, I have a cedar coffee table for $100, a nice little carved stained timber plant stand for $50, A polished timber ten seat dining room table and buffet that I bought for $1500 but am willing to sell for $500 (if you have a big family then this is definitely for you!) lastly I have a mint collectors edition Garfield the Cat Poster, he is doing a handstand wearing a funny hat (the kids loved this growing up and will be sad to see it go) $20.

Let me know as soon as you can if you would like any of these items as I need to sell them ( I've refurnished the house recently) and I will add extra to the $550 for the agent to pick them up, if you would like them all I think $400 should cover the agents shipping fee and I can deposit $950 into the Western Union account you have given me this afternoon and you just send the extra over PayPal like you did with the first payment.

Regards
Ivan
>>
Them:
No, just go ahead and send the first payment and once that is completed then i can go ahead and make another payment to you account ok.
Go ahead and get the money sent now.

Me:
OK I finish work in 30 minutes, just one last thing before I go, I talked to PayPal today and asked why I got the official emails saying you sent the money but I can not see it in my account, they told me that is totally normal and it is for your protection so I can't get the money until I prove that I have prepared to send the item, they understood I was a little bit worried and told me that I could ask you to send me $1 to my PayPal account just to verify and that any trustworthy person won't mind at all and it will prove the transfer will work. I know you are honest, you told me that before and I believe you, so I just need you to send $1 to my PayPal account before I wire the agents fee to him using western union this afternoon, the quicker you can do that the quicker I can send the agents fee.

Kind regards
Ivan
>>
Them:
As have told you i have done all the necessary things to send the funds to your account but paypal held the funds and am not in possession to release the funds to your account because i also contacted them to have the funds release to your account but they told me they are only protecting both parties OK.
Go ahead and get the funds sent now..

Me:
Yes that is exactly what I read online and was told but they said to make sure you transfer a small amount such as $1 to my account as soon as you can and that it will go through and I will be able to see the $1 in my account then I know it is verified. I won't be transferring the money until you send me the small amount like PayPal told me to do. I will can send it back if you are worried or deduct it from the cost of the lounge?
>>
>>574032749
That's the end?
shit now we have to wait for something?
>>
File: 28052011134.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
28052011134.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Could anyone try getting into the live account and seeing how many other peeps they are trying to scam?
>>
Them:
I don't think you understand me,Am not the one to let the funds show up in your account,paypal is the one to let the funds appear in your account OK.
I will contact them now and also get back to you OK.

Me:
Yes I do understand, with a large amount they will hold it from me, but a small amount such as $1 it will show up right away, so hurry up and deposit $1 as I am waiting near the bank now for you to do that before I send the agents fee.
>>
Them:
Hi,I have done as you requested and kindly check your paypal account and your paypal email to confirm OK.

Me:
Hi Amy, I can't see the $1 in my PayPal account online yet, I'm waiting for that before i deposit money

Them:
Paypal let me know now that the funds or any amount will not appear in your account until you got the money transfer to them and get back with transfer details needed
and thats it, 9 mins ago was the last message, my goal is to try and convince them to really put $1 in my account, the outcome would be, I scammed a scammer out of a dollar under the pseudonym Ivan Milat, but it seems I am failing, SO it's up to you guys now, next message back to them?
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Bump
>>
File: 1386131165189.png (95KB, 534x664px) Image search: [Google]
1386131165189.png
95KB, 534x664px
>>574033596
"What the fuck do you think this is, a drug deal? No, I'm selling you a fuckin' couch for your unlce or whatever. I gotta know you're straight with me, or the dingos won't be happy. This isn't illegal or anything, so what's the hold up? It's just $1."

Or something along those lines.
>>
>>574033441
I wish I could help op. I got nothing other then saying you'll call PayPal and say toilconvince them to allow small deposits
>>
>>574033441
something along the lines of
Amy,
This is starting to get pretty frustrating, and I can't help but become suspicious. PayPal has already told me that you'd be able to add a quick $1 deposit to my account with no problems, so I have my doubts that they would tell you otherwise?
At any rate, I really need to get back home so that I may start making my dinner. However, I am surely not comfortable sending the money to Mr. Boscarino if you cannot comply with a simple security request that PayPal is reassuring me of. I would very much like to help you out, but I cannot stay at the bank for much longer. Please send the $1 to my account so that I may mail the pick up money.

go ahead and edit it all ya want, i'm sure I probably fucked up 15 different times in there lel
>>
Stone the crows, what the fuck do you think this is, a drug deal? Nah you flamin' gallah! I'm selling you a bloody couch for ya uncle Ned, Don't come the raw prawn with me, I gotta know you're straight or the dingos won't be happy! Just put the bloody dollar in my paypal already and I'll send you agent fee off in a jiffy!
Tweaked it a little to sound more Aussie, send?
>>
>>574033998
Using yours word for word!
>>
File: 1406843313533s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1406843313533s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>574034227
Excellent
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>574034326
inb4 i become the reason it all comes crashing down
although it sounds like this guy/girl is VERY committed to saving himself the $1 even though he's scamming
>>
>>574034378
To late, just sent this>>574033998
Sounded very convincing,
>>
File: 1375865399599.jpg (6KB, 289x213px) Image search: [Google]
1375865399599.jpg
6KB, 289x213px
>>574034326
If that doesn't work, default to
>>574034227
for lols
>>
File: E0JWC3y.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
E0JWC3y.gif
132KB, 326x52px
or this
>>
I am being deadly seriously right now my nan got scammed once and ever since she died her lasts words to me was "son if u ever smell something dodgy ask for a dollar to prove its not dodgy" i live by my nanas words and they are tattood to my son i realy cant go through with this if i cant trust you with no proof of one dollar
>>
>>574034567
Yeh, but if anything sHE'll probably stall more. But if you get that dollar man, that's all that matters
>>
File: 1.jpg (159KB, 1136x864px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
159KB, 1136x864px
This is their attempt at trying to convince me they have sent $1, I want a real dollar in my account haha
>>
>>574034603
Ok, yeh I think if it falls through I will do it for the lulz,
>>
>>574034853
>person is on to the fact that my fake e-mail for $1200 might be a fake
>asks for a real dollar on account that isn't on hold to make sure
>so let's just slap one more dollar in the way that they're sketched out by, surely that'll work
i kek'd heartily
>>
>>574032187
>ecstacy.webm
>>
>>574035061
Yes, I have long ago come to the conclusion that this poor little ass monkey doesn't have his wits about him
>>
File: image:.jpg (27KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
image:.jpg
27KB, 500x335px
Bumping to keep alive
>>
I'm not going to he paying attention in class just to catch some lulz
>>
>>574035115
can't say i'm not happy that it saved correctly
probably the stupidest thing i have saved that still makes me laugh when i watch it lol
>>
>>574035563
I lolled pretty hard watching it!

Still waiting on a reply from our friend. . . he is usually very quick to respond
>>
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious, at some point you must email them a picture of your dick.
>>
>>574035769
I gotta second this idea
"Maybe there's another way you could gain my trust. Eh?"
>>
>>574035769
This had not come to mind, but now you mention it, why the hell not, not only that, I will continue to spam them with gay porn. . . but not yet, not until our plot is uncovered
>>
>>574035910
Now that's a better option, at one stage those nigerian 419 scams came to mind and a bloke scam baited one and got him to take a picture of him with a goat and various other things. . . .
>>
>>574036004
Lurkin OP meanwhile untill that gorilla nigger responds why don't you tell us why you broke up with your ex? she looks qt
>>
File: scambaiters.jpg (74KB, 570x403px) Image search: [Google]
scambaiters.jpg
74KB, 570x403px
>>574036004

Lets see what you can arrange...
>>
>>574036295
Yeh she is pretty cute, I had just come out of a relationship and met "stacey" online, told her the truth, I wasn't looking for anything other than company and something physical due to heartbreak, she said she didn't mind, came over, a few days later she had a toothbrush at my house and rarely left, friends thought it was hilarious, I had a crazy Irish bird clinging to me, climbing up to my veranda to get in when I locked the front door, would get drunk and tell her i'm going out to pick up to the amusement of my friends, her work visa was running out and she had used up every other visa she had available to stay, she asked me to marry her pushing defacto paperwork already signed by her at me, I said no, I work in law enforcement and would get in shit for pulling a scam like that, told work, she got deported, I kept my job. Still do think of her sometimes, well she is inthe spank bank atleast.
>>
File: image:.jpg (16KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
image:.jpg
16KB, 350x525px
When your done Fucking with him send this pic
>>
Reminds me of a long investigative report on scammers. The victims were clearly functionally retarded. They fully believed every word and photo they received. Also a favorite topic on Dr Phil: lonely women who desperately want to believe the thick Indian accent on the phone that they met through a dating site is really a rich, handsome lover.
>>
think he's just not gonna reply now lol
one of two things will happen:
>buttfuck nothing
>your fake inbox becomes shitstorm of spam and penis enlargement pill ads
>>
>>574036850
>told work, she got deported, I kept my job
kek very nice story OP
>>
>>574036872
I lolled loudly at that

>>574036937
I can't comprehend the stupidity of anyone who believes these scams beyond a few emails, my parents nearly fell for one but luckily contacted me and I told them what it was.

>>574036956
You're right, I am sick of waiting for a reply, this is the longest he has taken,

Wait longer or start the barage of dick pics and abuse?

I know, NYPA but hell, I don't gain anything from it except some lulz so feel free to join in
>>
Post your dick pix here aswell
>>
Post your dick pix here aswell.
>>
>>574029793
How could she scam you if all she has is the email? Isnt that required for payment?
>>
>>574037425
Magical dick pic to follow soon
>>
>>574037647
See >>574032187
>>
>>574037647
The scam, works like this:

I am selling an item for $600
They get in touch and say they want to buy it, they don't need to see it and cannot make it to pick it up (why? because fuck logic) but will send me $600 for the couch plus an extra $600 so I can pay a 'removalist/agent' for them as they 'don't have access to the internet' to transfer money to the agent (wait wut? you're emailing me :S )

I give them my paypal address, they forge some emails and send it to the email account linked to my paypal so it looks like I have received $1200, (keep in mind, fake emails, they didn't really put money in my paypal)

they then give me the name and details of the 'agent' and tell me to fill out a Western Union Money Transfer (untraceable, won't see my money again)

Supposedly people believe this and send the agents removal fee through western union, some guy wearing a moustache and holding a fake ID in another country picks up the money and I never see it again.
>>
We have a reply

Them:

Amy Woods
9:57 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me
I believed you should understand me,paypal should release the $1 to your account not me ok..
>>
>>574038510
wait, does this nigger think he can actually still pull this off?
at any rate, he ain't gonna budge, time for some cawk
>>
Respond with this now?>>574034227
>>
>>574038604
Doooo iiiiit, and if nothing after then call in the dick pic cavalry
>>
>>574038510
holy shot. This nigger is still trying? Tell them you'll call PayPal and get the to authorize a small payment of $1.
>>
>>574038510
Post email address
>>
>Ivan Milat
top kek OP
>>
File: Stone the crows.jpg (134KB, 1443x661px) Image search: [Google]
Stone the crows.jpg
134KB, 1443x661px
Stone the crows you flamin' gallah!
>>
>>574039063
Refer to >>574030196
and let the lulz flow
>>
>>574038908
>>574029408
in pic
>>
/b/ can this be my moment? can I please say it?

PA request

[email protected]

Dicks are GO!

▲ ▲
>>
>>574029161
Check the catalog there is already a beta/cringe thread.
>>
>>574039540
let me get that for you
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>574034519
it's not the dollar he's worried about, he's worried about the scam not succeeding. he's doing everything to keep the fish baited without giving up incriminating evidence that it's a scam.

i remember i had a fucking punjab call me telling me my computer has a virus. the fucking dipshit was calling from a goddamn mall or something, so it was obvious the minute he spoke that it was fraud. the fucker didn't even try.
>>
>>574039821
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>574039821
Thanks /b/ro
That could have been emabressing!
>>
i acquired a kek at this thread
>>
>>574039878
I had one of those. Got him to call me back on my premium rate work mobile as the landline would not reach to the computer and kept him on the line for about an hour...
>>
Anyone sent a pic yet?
Should I start quoting cat facts for the next few days every hour or something just as annoying?
>>
>>574040223
kinda regretting that i didn't pretend to be something like CIA and claim i'm tracking him down. i was more upset that he insulted my intelligence rather than putting the fear of god into him. one day it'll happen again...
>>
>>574040420
Yes
>>
>>574040420
I'm sure that's just a fake email he'll drop off and never use again once he's through with you so it's pointless to make this last much longer, but for the rest of the night it would be funny
>>
>>574040580
I'm thinking it's a hijacked account noting there as a credit card and xbox live account linked to it, I tired to do various password resets and saw what was linked
>>
>>574040420
tell him you're backtracing his IP to get a beat on his location.
>>
>>574040841
probably to late for that, just sent internet tough guy. . . .
>>
>>574040812
In which case the real Amy Woods is gonna be getting a bunch of dicks. Male oppression at its finest and most anonymous
>>
Someone else start emailing clamkng to be a cop contacted by ivan
>>
File: 1410938261937.png (392KB, 326x448px) Image search: [Google]
1410938261937.png
392KB, 326x448px
>>574041134
forgot pic
>>
>>574041004
not necessarily, you could say you got a hacker buddy tracing his location for trying to scam you. you could mention where he lives, there's a good chance it's either india or nigeria. judging by his shitty english and attempting to explain a simple task in 900000 words, i'd wager india. could even throw in something like "you brought on the wrath of shiva cunt, i'm coming for you"
>>
>>574039540
why would you ruin this thread. it was a really good one. was fun while it lasted, good luck op.
>>
>>574041402
I chose to refrain from making empty threats earlier as I was adamant I would be able to get into his account then look up the activity log and find his real IP but that fell through, No point saying we are tracing him, they probably get that 100 times a day, just target them with obscene language, mock them, insult their intellect etc
>>
File: 12871428725.png (49KB, 654x524px) Image search: [Google]
12871428725.png
49KB, 654x524px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>574041402
Look at the mail headers. You should find an origin ip.
>>
>>574041606
This was a good thread but my mission to extract a singe dollar from the scammer was proving very difficult, It felt like failure so I called it quits and let /b/ do it's thing
>>
>>574042008
I can't find the header, pretty sure I use to just click reply and show original message and it would be there but Can't see it in gmail ATM, where should I be looking?
>>
>>574041752
Bitch can get over here and start workin these nuts.
>>
>>574042307
Use this
http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-header-analysis.php

as I can't be arsed explaining, mate
>>
Can't extract Originating IP from header, just gives me Microsofts IP in redmond
>>
File: 1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>574041752
>>
>>574042935
boo. Worth a shot
>>
>>574042935
Hacker is Microsoft!
>>
Is this thread still monitored or have I lost all interest?
>>
>>574043160
im still here but whats left?
>>
Sage lurks...
Sage sees all...
>>
>>574043160
also still monitoring.
I wanna see justice OP
>>
>>574043415
I fucking forgot to sage...
Drunk
>>
>>574043315
>>574043428
Nothing, nothing is left, I think this gig is over, tonight I have failed you, my goals were not met but hopefully you had a lol or 2
>>
Can someone plz screenshot my fukup and post... I'll show mi m8 tomozzz.
>>
>>574043956
email address?
>>
This is my longest thread ever. . . . made a new record for myself tonight i suppose, my other long one was a write up about a dream I had were pillows caused our economy to collapse
>>
>>574044119
[email protected]
Hadhtag dilligafto that it my real name. No.
I do not gibe a fuck to you
>>
>>574032324
i.e pasta
>>
File: Stone the crows.jpg (158KB, 864x890px) Image search: [Google]
Stone the crows.jpg
158KB, 864x890px
>>574043956
save your picture
>>
>>574044595
Yes I can see how that may look like it could be mums spaghetti, but things aren't always what they seem, tonight while writing this I heard a knock, I got up and opened the door. . . .
>>
>>574044487
Got a scream cap to show...
Pro tip i write sjp and auto asks show... Does my phone know I'm drunk
>>
Cmom dude
send the navy seal pasta!!
>>
>>574044950
No screen cap just the text

Tales from my dreams - The great Pillow shortage of Australia:

It was 2010, the standard bed pillow just wasn't up to scratch, over time manufacturers were cutting corners and finding cheaper ways to produce pillows and get them onto the department store shelf.
Customers were buying pillows at a fairly fast pace, buy pillow, use, throw out, buy, use, throw out . . . they just weren't lasting.

Something had to be done, but what. The Australian Government sat a meeting in Canberra and had a debate, sending the issue onto parliament were a law was passed that pillows had to be covered by a warranty, a warranty which was mandatory for 27 years.

Now 27 years is a long time in any-ones book, and no-one knew the impact this law would have on the economy at the time of passing. Once the law was passed, all existing pillows made there way to refuge tips and landfills, until nearly all of the old, low quality pillows from beds all over Australia were gone and had been replaced with the new longer lasting pillows with warranty.

They were the same to sleep on, as society already had the materials at hand needed to make a pillow which was comfortable but also strong and resilient enough to last, machine washing was also not a problem which made for easier cleaning.

Initially there was more demand than supply, making for excellent business for pillow companies, as time passed, sales declined dramatically as no-one ever needed new pillows to replace old ones, there was still the new home owners and and kids moving out of parents houses, but general sales had dropped and this made for a very unstable and dwindling market, sending a lot of companies out of business and a lot of people out of jobs.
A year went on, the impact this law now had was quite measurable, less job positions, companies were unsuccessfully trying to pick up sales in other areas, the economy was slowing due to something otherwise thought so simple and
>>
>>574045191
already have, thats internet tough guy meme, sent that ages ago
>>
still would reports to pay pall with screen caps
>>
>>574045198
Fuck...
>>
Night bro
>>
this thread will 404 very soon i reckon :(
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.