[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my yank friends. Let's take a quick look at the past

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: neo0.png (425KB, 714x459px) Image search: [Google]
neo0.png
425KB, 714x459px
So, my yank friends. Let's take a quick look at the past 14 years of american freedom.

2000 - Elections are rigged, Bush 'wins' presidency.

2001 - WTC gets attacked and collapses, along with building 7 which was never hit by any airplane.

2002 - Guantanamo Bay is opened outside of US borders to allow for torturing.

2003 - USA along with NATO invades Afghanistan. (supposedly to go after Bin Laden)

2004 - USA invades Iraq (supposedly to disarm them from nuclear weapons, which they know the Iraqis don't have)

2004 - Bush is 'reelected'

2008 - Obama wins the election with his 'Change, yes we can' campaign.

2010 - Wikileaks releases Iraq war logs and Collateral Murder video. Bradley Manning is arrested and convicted for letting the american people know about the war crimes their country commits.

2011 - NSA starts building massive data center to hold all intercepted communications.

2013 - Snowden reveals mass surveillance scandal, undermining the freedoms and rights of millions of people all across the world. Snowden of course immediately gets targeted by the US government.

2013 - NSA officials lie to congress.

2014 - Princeton peer reviewed study shows the USA is not a democracy anymore.

Now, I know this is a very summarized version of events, but goddamn yanks, why are you letting yourselves get assraped by a bunch of rich corrupt assholes?
>>
>>543114352
what are they supposed to do about it?
>>
>>543114865
Revolt?

Pretty much anything except accept what has happened/is still happening.
>>
>>543114978
ok brb revolting
>>
>>543115093
Oh I see, the old 'just me alone can't accomplish anything, so why even try?' argument.

No sympathy for you.
>>
We don't care because for the large part, these things don't affect our lives at all.
>>
We live in the the wealthiest and most free country the world has ever seen. We are comfortable, well fed, and safe as far as we can see into the future. And if that's not enough, we have the opportunity to make anything we want out of our lives to improve them.
>>
>>543115662

>More people in prison than any other country in the history of the world ever.
>More money spent on the military than the next 20 countries combined, most of which are allies.
>Huge and growing income gap.
>Growing number of homeless people.
>Journalists are actually being targeted by the government, trying to stop them from releasing critical information.

Yeah you're right, doesn't affect your lives at all.
>>
>>543116169
Might vanish soon.

Economic collapse.
>>
>>543115662
this, it's sort of public knowledge how corrupt and crook-like our government has become but arent willing or dont understand why any opposition should be raised
>>
>>543116169
>wealthiest
Haha, how did you calculate this 'fact'?

>most free country
That's very debatable.
>>
>>543114352
Honest truth? some of us do care, and we're trying our damnedest to change this shitty country, but we're the vocal minority. Not enough people care, they'd rather sit on their asses and eat mcdonals until their lives are affected personally by it, but by then it will be too late.
>>
>>543116427
Not free. Most are poor, but we get to finance TVs phones cars and homes, so as long as we've sold ourselves to banks, were fine!
>>
>>543116208
we still have our televesions to watch, computers, cars, nice houses, various entertainment and luxuries. i only see people start to throw molotovs if the police start taking away our toys or mess with everyone's public property
>inb4 boston city shut down
maybe if that started happening all over the nation people would become disgruntled enough
http://youtu.be/WGiX5tbLKiY
video related
>>
>>543116461
Never too late to form a new government. Consider they have already lost the support of military if told to kill masses of US citizens.
>>
>>543114352
>Guantanamo Bay is opened outside of US borders to allow for torturing.
Guantanamo Bay is an US enclave in Cuba
it is no less in the US than Guam, the US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Peurto Rico
>>
>>543116169
This is the opinion that is forced down your throat by your awful awful media.
>>
The apathy displayed in this thread is quite sickening. I'm used to the ignorant repeating of anything said by officials. (USA is free and wealthy, and that's why everybody hates us) Stupidity will always exist. But goddamn, the fact that some of you fully understand what's going on and are just too lazy, that's really scary.
>>
File: 1385709492636.jpg (136KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385709492636.jpg
136KB, 919x720px
>>543116608
>mfw consumer capitalism is ruining our society and people's outlook on life
>>
>>543116208
I agree with you.

It also affects our lives when simply driving down the road and getting pulled over by a traffic cop. They will use psychological methods and intimidation to trick you and try to search your car and go through your stuff.

And everyone is forced to pay taxes..which we have no say in where it goes.

They pretty much claim you at birth when your parents put your name on a birth certificate, like a peasant under his Lord.
>>
>>543116208
>>543116427
GDP per capita
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29_per_capita#Countries
We're still one of the richest people the world has ever seen and we have more opportunity than anyone has ever had in the past. It used to be you worked as a farmer, or a craftman all your life, usually you had to do the same thing your father did, and usually you got paid only a living wage. People only had enough money to pay the landlord, taxes, and buy food. And there was always the threat of invading armies that would burn your home, steal your supplies, and kill you if they got the chance.
>>
>>543117096
welcome to /b/
now post nudes
>>
>>543117502
Exactly.

TSA anybody?
>>
with all this shit going on left and right I'm really glad my country is part of the european union (austria). no wars, gov said no to data preservation, low unemployment, somewhat real democracy (6 parties in parliament).
we only have to worry about a not-so-latent nazi party
>>
>>543118017
What are you talking about we have data preservation?
All data gets saved for six month
Also, the nsa is everywhere, only thing is nobody cares about our country
>>
OK, for all you people putting down the apathetic people in this thread: realistically, what would you do to change the government if you were put in our shoes.
>>
>>543117870
This is not individual to the US. You're describing any developed country, you're in no way unique.
>>
>>543117870
lol

And your point is?

First of all, those are estimates posted on Wikipedia. They vary wildly and should never be taken as facts.

Secondly, it even says on that very page: "These figures should be used with caution. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's average wealth. However, it is only a measure of mean average wealth and so unlike a median average wealth measure it does not necessarily reflect the wealth of any real, and therefore any significant, population group within a country."
>>
>>543118362
*EuGH

http://www.akvorrat.at/node/83
>>
>>543118409
Organize, demonstrate and revolt.
>>
>>543118686
>http://www.akvorrat.at/node/83
Thanks, didn't know
>>
>>543116232
Elaborate
>>
File: FroschimKochtopf.jpg (25KB, 396x366px) Image search: [Google]
FroschimKochtopf.jpg
25KB, 396x366px
>>543118821
the problem with people is, they get used to all this wrongdoing if it happens slowly and steady.
pic related
>>
>>543118428
yeah
>>543118627
That point is that we're so well cared for now that we see no point in changing anything.
>>
>>543118409
>>543118821
It's not like nobody is doing this already. Suits are being filed against the government by various organizations. (EFF, ACLU etc) Demonstrations are being held, it's just that not enough people seem to care or understand what is happening to their blindly beloved country.
>>
>>543119310

So because the MEAN income in the US is relatively high, nobody cares about the thousands of homeless people, growing number of people on welfare etc?

You make no sense whatsoever.
>>
File: 150px-OlmecHead.jpg (5KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
150px-OlmecHead.jpg
5KB, 150x113px
the elections are all rigged. obama was never elected to senate, he won by default when his opponent dropped out due to a sex scandal. he was set up against a joke woman and then she dropped out after being caught crying in public; the decision was probably already made by the secret govt and she felt idiotic and it came down on her. it doesn't matter if the WTC were a rigged plot; only retards thought it was to "justify" anything because we don't need that to be at war or even DRAFT people; we just do that because we're low politically. china is more important because every modern home needs hundreds of things that cost nothing made by the world's slave, china. we will probably fight north korea for them and we didn't fight to STEAL oil, we HAD to stabilize regions for the entire world we "work" for; the northern hemisphere of white people.

i assume you're in the british empire. you're low. lower than germany which is probably two steps beneath us with latin america being higher in importance. you give us too much credit.

finally, the last bullshit. i worked for @Home network in 1999. the story is that america was given broadband internet by NASA through the 24.X.X.X space. i am SURE that they've recorded everything that ever went through broadband. i've lived with that as a basic plausible fact for 15 years.

what's the problem? you don't get the big game and you're a child.
>>
>>543114352
>2014 - Princeton peer reviewed study shows the USA is not a democracy anymore.

why do people think that's new? shit's been old news for decades
>>
>>543119270
I think this is only true up to a certain point. Question is, when will this point finally be reached?
pic related
>>
File: 777.jpg (22KB, 429x350px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
22KB, 429x350px
we're the vocal minority in a land of sheep with a media that supports govt and spills out propaganda to divide the people from grouping together with a common goals and ideas. Revot is getting stronger each day. The Bundy ranch got shitted on my the media. Other states are pushing for more state rights. Govt is chicken shit. You can see it in their actions. Tighter controls on media and internet. Revot is in the air. Only a mass attack on freedoms and rights will be what wakes up most Americans.
>>
>>543117096
As an american i sometimes start thinking about US issues, not the world's issues, yes we have to resolve most of our issues first to assist others, i want to become president however i no confidence.
>>
>>543119568
no
>Now, I know this is a very summarized version of events, but goddamn yanks, why are you letting yourselves get assraped by a bunch of rich corrupt assholes?
Because we're well taken care of.

Even poor people in America have the internet, cell phones, TV, and booze.
>>
>>543120024
Democracy is a lie. You need shitloads of money to be a candidate, and sponsors will only pick you if everything you do is to their liking
>>
>>543116232

Won't happen. The reason they don't give a fuck about the economy and keep printing more fiat is simply because they know the current pole shift will ravage the planet this year and wipeout most if not all of the world population.
So no need to worry about all the debt that is likely impossible to repay.
>>
>>543114352
cuz were too busy working 50-60 hours a week at shitty dead end jobs to just barely pay our bills, since were always living paycheck to paycheck we ignore political issues, and also the people well off enough to actually pay attention are usually just sheeple who still think the govt actually gives a shit about them
>>
>>543120545
>Even poor people in America have the internet, cell phones, TV, and booze.

No they don't. You are completely ignorant of the facts. If you've ever been to any big city in the US, you would know this.
>>
its illegal to talk shit about this country because to their crooked ass minds this IS a good country.
>>
>>543120896
Nigga i live in the capital of California and most bums on the street have phones, now shut the fuck up you troll
>>
File: tmp_towerfacts1522959440.jpg (29KB, 612x478px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_towerfacts1522959440.jpg
29KB, 612x478px
>>543114352
this nigga gets it
>>
>>543121652

go visit tent cities in NJ and NY. its so sad
>>
>>543121652
You're an idiot.

Even IF they would have phones (which they don't, you utter moron) that still wouldn't indicate that they are 'well taken care of'.
>>
Lurking because I find these threads hilarious

Sure is a lot of neckbeard /pol/ loving alex jones worshippers in here.

As someone who has traveled a lot. Lol@the idiots who think America is a police state or not the most free nation. Carry on you fear spreading neckbeards. Take a fucking bath while you're at it.
>>
>>543114352
>Now, I know this is a very summarized version of events, but goddamn yanks, why are you letting yourselves get assraped by a bunch of rich corrupt assholes?

Because 'muricunts like they reality t.v. shows and their newest fashion trends a Hollywood movies much more than they do the reality of the world.
>why don't you do something about it?
brb gonna go on /b/ and revolt
>>
>>543122005
>someone who has traveled a lot
Ever traveled to Germany? France? Spain? Austria? Sweden? Finland? A shitload of other free countries? You're making yourself look silly.

Also, I never said police state, nor did I mean that. I meant corrupted to its very core, and I stand by that.
>>
>>543121709
>"These blast points... too accurate for Sand People. Only the Imperial feds are so precise and can make a building 7 fall
>>
>>543122242
>brb gonna go on /b/ and revolt

This is a place for discussion is it not? I am asking a question, am I not?
>>
>>543117951
>TSA
don't you know that they stop 100000000000 terrorists a day
lol
/sarcas
>>
File: 1395786860141.png (553KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1395786860141.png
553KB, 2560x2489px
How can i live in the US without a Green card? (not Mexican, European:( )
>>
>>543122342
this

my step-father works for the police and has done so for 20 years. not a single time have he or any of his coworkers shot at somebody. can't recall when cops have ever shot anybody here
>>
>>543118362
Six months? That's it?!
Shit nigga, here in 'murica we allow the government to set up a huge ass server base in Utah to gather every bit of internet data ever. It's sitting there waiting for the worlds best mathematicians in the NSA to decrypt(?) it all.
As soon as quantum computers are created and made available all that shit will be undone and everyone's information will be at the hands of our government. Not just American's date, all the internet data. Police state? Nah, won't be needed. Just wait. Within 50 years if the United States doesn't fall everyone will have zero privacy.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.