[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you pseudo-intellectuals aka known as /b/tards. What's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: allfather.jpg (112KB, 759x890px) Image search: [Google]
allfather.jpg
112KB, 759x890px
So you pseudo-intellectuals aka known as /b/tards.

What's up with science becoming like a fucking religion these days? Seriously see all these people, usually ex-drug addicts, who bash religion, but praise science like a god.

I don't believe in a God. I believe we have a soul which is connected to every living thing at most (Which is God to most religions, the spirt that moves through all things) and it has been proven we are all connected through electrical and vibrational frequencies.

My point is that science is not to be trusted as much as any established religion. Scientists work for special interest groups, and the government, who will 9/10 times find in favor of the thing they began researching regardless of the research.

You know climate change was a lie right? Scientists made it up in 70's to secure funding because they were running out of shit to make up after they cracked the genome.

Just saying, don't believe anything you can't decide for yourself. I mean yeah, some things are irrefutable in science. They are just words and experiments that will never matter in the grand scheme of things.

Why waste the time, money, and resources researching useless shit like wind energy and how to make shit out you can eat out of chemical, when we could be feeding the poor, housing the homeless, and making the world a better place where we all accept each other as brothers?
>>
I don't like this thread
>>
>>540766883
Because some people aren't self-absorbed assholes and have empathy for those suffering in the world, and for the suffering we cause to our planet(not the people, Gaia herself)?
>>
Speaking as a post-grad university student, Climate change is in fact true, irrefutably so
The evidence for it is so strong and is accepted within the scientific community as true
>>
g8 b8 m8
>>
>>540766683
Genome was finished in the 90's I think.
>>
File: 1375846155837.jpg (88KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1375846155837.jpg
88KB, 447x444px
>>540766683
OP, you're a moron. Almost all scientists publish their works in peer reviewed journals or papers. If you actually bothered to read anything about any experiment ever performed, you'd probably know that. There's entire accounts and dialogues about the moral and ethic boundaries about scientific research.

You don't seem to know anything about the human condition at all, either. The pursuit of knowledge is obviously and wholly the reason we've come to dominate the planet in the manner we have. Your dismissal of it in favour of helping people is not only irresponsible and laughable, it is also fundamentally inhuman.

We didn't crack the genome in the 70's and climate change is definitely and entirely true.
>>
>>540767415
The fact our solar system is going through an electrical field and that it is heating up the entirety of the galaxy is irreverent though, right?
The ocean gives off 1000x more CO2 from evaporated water than we ever will.
The second biggest release is from fire.
Your degree is a piece of paper saying you were stupid enough to go to a building for 4 years in pursuit of government mandated knowledge so you could afford a bunch of excess shit to make you feel important.
>>540767585
Said they cracked it, not mapped it. All scientists wanted in on it but obviously they couldn't all do it.
>>
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
File: Bait.gif (1003B, 235x41px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
1003B, 235x41px
>>540766683
>>
>>540767707
>ocean puts co2 into the air through evaporation
Are you fucking serious. It all water vapor.
>>
>>540767707
>government mandated knowledge
OP confirmed for tinfoil hat wearing libertarian.
>all scientists wanted in
Even all the physiologists and archaeologists? Do you just think that all scientists study the same things?
>>
>>540766683
> it has been proven we are all connected through electrical and vibrational frequencies
Yeah. it's called the voice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.