[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ General #1789 - Based Dunn Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 30

File: sFj9RDq.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sFj9RDq.gif
4MB, 400x225px
Friendly reminder that, at Wrestlemania, Triple H will be about the same age Hulk Hogan was in the Spring of 2000.
>>
File: roman cut that shit out.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
roman cut that shit out.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>crowd boos Roman
>He tells them to "cut that shit out"
Reminder that Roman is still salty that he isn't over
>>
>>920434
I'd be salty too
>>
>>920434
Sitting out for 20 minutes during the rumble match doesn't help
>>
>>920436

Figuring out how to not suck would be more effective.
>>
>>920437
Also, that whole "walking out by his own power" part was completely idiotic.
>>
Seriously what the fuck does "The chains are off" mean?
>>
>>920437
This. He was booked as the most unlikable coward heel ever in the rumble. Owens was a bigger face, limping his way to the ring and still giving a 100%

I seriously hope he knows this but he comes off as pretty ignorant about everything.
>>
>>920444

It isnt Roman booking him like this. I dont know why they thought it would be a good idea to have him leave the match then come back.
>>
File: 1442826253541.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442826253541.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>920444
I don't understand how Owens is meant to be a heel considering in promos he says "hes doing this to feed his family" why would we boo somebody who is putting his body on the line to feed his family?
>>
>>920439
It would have been more efficient to let Roman come back without his vest all bandaged up hobbling to the ring to get sympy. But no, let's just let this nigger run full speed back to the ring like nothing ever happened.

Bravo Vince.
>>
File: 1448080539126.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1448080539126.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>920452
This, It made him look like he was just chilling in the back
>>
2 days late but
> 2016
> triple h is champion
Wew

Would rather have that vanilla outlaw midget AJ Piles as champ
>>
>>920449

Why do you ask things like this? He does heelish things all the time. You should probably have sex.
>>
>>920448
Of course not, but if he wants to be cheered he probably needs to start standing up to Vince and Haitch and tell them to stop this stupid booking. But that'll never happen. Part of why Roman is the guy is because he's a yes man and a good soldier that does whatever they want, unfortunately.
>>
File: powerbombed her cooch.png (493KB, 873x804px) Image search: [Google]
powerbombed her cooch.png
493KB, 873x804px
>tfw they don't want none
>>
>>920449
Because he's lying. He just wants to feed himself.
>>
>>920464
>You should probably have sex.
I have
>He does heelish things all the time.
and in storyline he's doing it for his family
The WWE sucks at making Heels now a days barely any heels got cheered a while back and now most of them are more over than the faces.
>>
Why did the league of nations and vince fuck off after beating up Roman?
Why did they not throw him into the ring and eliminate him?
Why did they let him take a nap backstage?
Why doesn't Roman use his rematch clause?
Why is vince so retarded?
>>
File: aj debut.webm (2MB, 637x357px) Image search: [Google]
aj debut.webm
2MB, 637x357px
>>920468
They need to release that song asap
>>
>>920470
In storyline we're meant to believe all the people but the McMahons are basically living in poverty and owe everything to WWE; they have no other skills, there are no other promotions, and there are no other jobs they can do.
>>
Kevin Dunn really did a shit job Sunday
>>
>>920472

So if someone does something bad "for their family" it means it isnt bad?

The reason why they are more over than faces is completely different. It is because the WWE hasnt yet adapted to booking faces how the modern crowd wants to see them.
>>
>>920479
According to the Observer the main production van was caught in a storm and never made it to Florida, so the production was made by the b-team.
>>
This would've been a GOAT rumblr if it wasn't focused on Roman so damn much.

All thise feud setups.
That debut to a huge pop.
That barely any Show and Kane.
That Truth
That Rusev hugging Vince and taking a monitor with him "C'mere, boss!"

Also,
>no Roman's sleepy chant
The only meem you couldn't spout, eh Full Sail fags?
>>
Allowing people to get out of the ring and stay out is fucking retarded anyway. Why don't they all just do it? Or when Reigns came back, why didn't he just wait until there was only one person left.
>>
>>920475
The goal was to beat him down so bad he would be sent to the hospital and forfeit the match. But Reigns is just so strong willed he walked to the back of his own accord, took a breather, and came back and lost exactly like stone cold did in 99
>>
>>920483
OH IT SHOWS
>>
>>920485

It's just one of those many questions you are not supposed to ask.

They should have a count out rule also for like 20 seconds if you are out of the ring you are officially eliminated but WWE wants the rules to be simple I guess.
>>
>>920484
Booing speaks louder than words, Roman.
>>
>tfw WWE NEVER mentions TNA

They mention ROH and New Japan a lot but TNA gets cucked HARD
>>
>>920487
That's retarded, especially when they sent Triple H in to take him out.

>>920490
The rules aren't even simple now with how often the commentary needs to clarify whether or not someone was eliminated.

But it doesn't matter even if they are because they can hang around the ring and eliminate anyone!
>>
>>920480
>So if someone does something bad "for their family" it means it isnt bad?
your acting like Owens killed someone, he cheats in matches and attacks people, doesn't take away from him being really likable
>>
>>920485

Because you want to eliminate other people and to do si you need to be inside? Even if you're chickenshit you have to get in eventually. If someone tries to run away people can always step out and toss them back in.
>>
>>920468
He always looks like he just left the buffet.
>>
>>920497

He has also attacked people outside of matches and tried to injure them multiple times. Owens is a heel. Stop trying to over analyse the entire product.
>>
RAW last night was the farthest thing from PG I've ever seen in the past couple of years
>>
>>920485
Retarded interferences like what we saw on Sunday opens up a whole can of worms when it comes to questioning WWE's logic. They really shouldn't have interferences during the Rumble because 100% of the time things will seem illogical

The wyatts and league of nations should have thrown everyone out of the match
>>
Why the fuck did WWE sign Nakamura?
>>
File: 1435887403655.gif (983KB, 323x224px) Image search: [Google]
1435887403655.gif
983KB, 323x224px
I'm watching Raw now

poor beeg :(
>>
>>920508
To completely destroy the indy scene
>>
>>920512

the indy scene will never be destroyed

plus WWE dont want to do this, they want the indies to still produce talent because it creates a different type of wrestler to what will come out of the NXT PC
>>
>>920510
I felt really bad too, but then I rewatched it and saw they gave him a Lenovo laptop to destroy and felt a little better about it
>>
>>920508

to piss off smarks.
>>
>>920510
Poor Beeg
Poor Rusev
;_;
>>
File: 1449358780665.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1449358780665.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>Rocky burying Rusev

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>920495
Honestly, why should they? TNA is a largely horrible promotion with seriously incompetent management. WCW tier management.
>>
>>920512
Who will they steal talent from then?
>>
>>920503

So has Ryback, Ziggler, Becky, and every face that isn't Cena.

Shut up.
>>
>>920514
>plus WWE dont want to do this, they want the indies to still produce talent

No. They don't. They want people who have never wrestled before that are big and athletic to come into NXT so they can mold them in the exact way they want.

NXT is literally cancer.
>>
>>920510
>>920515
>>920518
This is one of the perks of just starting to follow WWE now, I don't suffer from the fatigue those of you who have seen a million Cena/Big Show/Kane matches do..
>>
File: 1313599673572.png (270KB, 376x477px) Image search: [Google]
1313599673572.png
270KB, 376x477px
>Rewatching AJ styles match
>Michael Cole of all people calling spots like a northern lights suplex and AJ's pele kick

Who poisoned Cole's coffee?
>>
>>920526
I actually started to get into wrestling about 2 years ago.
>>
>>920524

Revenge attacks are not heel tactics. Please have sex.
>>
>>920526

Cena has great matches though. Cute that you are trying to fit in with "lol cena sux xD" but you are a few years too late.
>>
>>920533
He has great matches but that doesn't stop him being tiring as fuck sometimes. He wrestles so often that it can't always be good.
>>
>>920529
you must be some kind of queer then if you started watching it now as an adult instead of when you were a kid
>>
I miss Cena tbqhwyfams.
>>
>>920533
My comment was merely about the fatigue that most people in the know seem to have due to them having been around forever and werstle so often.

I didn't get to see much Cena before his recent injury, though..
>>
>>920514
>plus WWE dont want to do this
They tried to do it before, and they're trying to now. Do you think there's a spot for Gallows and Karl Anderson on Raw? Or how about the entire Lucha Underground roster because WWE tried to sign all of them? And Triple H is STILL going for Ricochet/Prince Puma. Is there a spot for Austin Aries, who debuts as a geek jobber?

WWE is trying to stomp out the indy groups, and they're being super aggressive with it.
>>
FRAUDE! FRAUDE!
>>
Can we have more segments with 2 old men being weird like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsAuwnss-E4

Especially more Dustin
>>
>>920539

You missed his USchamp run? Breh... I hope you didn't. It's the best run he's been in a decade.
>>
>>920543
>the stutter is back
VINTAGE GOLDUST
>>
Triple h with another shit tier reign. Come out, cut a promo, leave
>>
>>920540

There is a spot for Gallows and Anderson as Balor's henchmen which is what they are brought in for.
>>
>>920495
Because TNA is basically the equivalent of a crackhead on the streets.
>>
>>920544
I did. He'll be back eventually, though. In the meantime I am enjoying watching WWE Creative failing to do their jobs.
>>
>>920548
Better than seeing him beaten up by Roman every single week
>>
>"OK We're going off the script"

why is this allowed
>>
>>920543
>gay jokes in 2016

Okay.
>>
>>920539

Cena was kinda boring from 05-10 but I also put this down to his shitty opponents often (Big Show, Lashley, Great Khali, Umaga etc.) there were still good matched with Edge, Michaels, Triple H etc. since WWE started brining in more competent wrestlers he has been in so many good matches.
>>
>>920555

I blame goldberg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZtuwjdPJU
>>
>>920554
No its not that sounds awesome and it never happened and it should have instead of stupid promo battles with steph or vince
>>
>>920555
What are they going to do? Fire The Rock?
>>
>>920559
His lms match with umaga was god tier wtf
>>
>>920566

Yeah it was but that was down to Cena, Umaga wasnt really a great wrestler.
>>
>>920555
Kayfabe is dead
>>
>>920560

too meta for me
>>
>Be WWE
>Shit on Umaga
>Umaga dies
>No mention of his death
>Usos are in WWE
>JUST LIKE UMAGA I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>haitch giving himself a 3 month reign where he will not defend the title once, or even fucking wrestle for 2 months

How is this allowed
>>
>>920568
he was. his japan run was goat - same with albert/tensai. not their fault wwe rarely offers freedom in the ring.
>>
>>920562
The Rock does what he wants lol
>>
>>920557
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR! COME ON!
Fuck off.
>>
>>920573
I forgot he was even champion to be honest
>>
>>920577
I don't think you understood what I said. This kind of material has been done so many times before that it's not even remotely funny anymore.
It's like someone saying, "Hey have you guys seen Gangnam Style?" in 2016.
>>
File: help.png (152KB, 267x280px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
152KB, 267x280px
>>920561
>he unironically enjoys ROMAN IS STRONK tripe
>>
>>920573
Because they're too scared to build other people as viable Top Heels.
Rollins could've filled the void even though he's not really that good of a Heel and played out as fuck because they established him over 2015 but other than that they're too afraid to pull the trigger on Bray.
>>
>>920573
>How is this allowed

he's married to the boss's daughter. not hard to figure out.

his ego is so big he goes "ok none of these other guys can get Reigns over, no matter how hard they try. Guess if you want something done right, gonna have to do it myself." That is literally his mindset.
>>
>>920585
He is right though. But they never had a segment with Roman and haitch. Makes no sense
>>
>>920585
Triple H seems like he's pretty fed up with Vince if you ask me. His promo was so generic on RAW, you can just tell he doesn't care about the main roster booking.
What is he going to tell Vince? No, he doesn't want to win the title?
>>
>>920585
I bet when Haitch takes over, all WWEWHC side-plates will have to be his face
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6647090

Important. Remember to be HONEST it is an anonymous poll.
>>
man watchwrestling is super fucked up

audio is like 20 seconds behind
>>
>>920597
Their uploads lately have been terrible. Wait until tomorrow to watch anything because they'll usually fix it if enough people note it's off
>>
>>920595
If it's someone I super-mark for I can't help but think match result because I want my boys to get their dues.
But, generally speaking, match quality.
>>
>>920597
Get the network. Oh wait raw isnt on the network kek
>>
>>920585
Well he's not wrong. Maybe Haitch is what's really needed to finally get Reigns over.
>>
>>920602
>Maybe Haitch is what's really needed to finally get Reigns over.

>Roman still getting mixed reactions
>Haitch got a face pop at the Rumble

Shit job so far tbqh
>>
>all these people voting match quality when they would rather see Roman lose in a squash match than see him win a 5 star match
>>
>>920595
>no equally important option
Shit tier poll. A crap match will hurt a wrestler, just as losing consecutive matches will e.g rusev and bray
>>
>>920603
It's been literally one day you absolute autist
>>
>>920606
>"so far"
>>
>>920602
If vince couldn't get roman over, Triple "make me look strong" H sure as fuck can't.
>>
>>920604

>Roman
>5 star match

Literally impossible
>>
>>920605

The poll was not "which is more important for a wrestlers career" though. It is which you care about more.
>>
>>920603
>survivor series
>>
>>920604
That's an extreme example tho and I'd kinda like that just to see people's reactions, not because of the whole quality vs result debate.
>>
>>920611
My answer remains the same.
>>
>>920603
Did you hear him on Raw? He got almost zero reaction when his music played. He's not even getting booed now, people have just checked out.
>>
>>920617
I actually didn't, that's pretty brutal.
I was told that Steph announced that Fast Lane Main Event, though.
>Cole sells Haitch eliminating Roman and the Authority finally succeeding in taking the title in the Rumble
>24 hours later they give Roman another chance

Ye but why doe
>>
>>920617
When do you think Vince will give up on Reigns?
He's done everything, even given him the title TWICE and the crowd still doesn't give a shit about him.
>>
>>920595
People can get over on Match quality like Cesaro, squash matches have diminishing returns and don't necessarily get you over see Baron Corbin.
I care a lot about who wins but if the match quality dropped low enough I think I would stop watching.
>>
>>920620
Arrogance. Haitch literally said it in his opening promo for the dumb marks to.understand
>>
>>920621
I don't think he's giving up this time. He gave up on his plans the last two years, but now there's nothing to last minute switch to.
>>
>>920624
>watching Monday Night Raw's opening promos

wegottaliveone.avi
>>
Will Triple H take the strap with him to the next NXT TakeOver?

Maximum lel if he does something like this again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMG9r32zBW4
>>
>>920621
Never. He'll go to his grave still insisting that his guy is the guy, and Haitch will indulge him all the way as it was his idea to begin with.
>>
AJ is 38 years old
his back is already fucked
how's he not going to get injured at a house show in Evansville in a match against Kane?

>people actually think he'll be a champ at some point in WWE

marks
>>
>>920621
Not sure McMahon will give up on Reigns for the near future (granted, he has aborted previous pushes for some perceived to be "his" guys, namely Luger).

Think Ambrose can really break the assumed roof over him? He gets consistent reactions and has had time in the main event, albeit in the major PPV interims.
>>
>>920629

He will prob get the US/IC title
>>
>>920629
what if he's not doing house shows?

check m8.
>>
File: CZqrd0QWcAA5wag.jpg (106KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CZqrd0QWcAA5wag.jpg
106KB, 576x1024px
looking forward to mauro calling his match on sd if he has one
>>
>>920632
Ambrose clearly should be the guy they should be pushing, but Vince doesn't care.
He's trying to make him seen as "LOL THAT CRAZY GUY" instead of a serious brawler/top face.
>>
>>920629
I'm sure AJ only has a deal to work RAW and PPVs.
>>
>>920636
>slag queen has already broken him in
noice
>>
>>920639
THE WHACKYLINE!
>>
>>920639
He shouldn't be a brawler, he's too small.
He should go back to his FCW style because he does that fucking based.
>>
>>920641
well he is at smackdown tapings
>>
So Brock is in the 3 way match at Fastlane.

Brock is dominating, clearly on his way to win it all. Ref bump. Out come Wyatts. Wyatts beat the shit out of Brock, allowing Reigns to get the upper hand. Reigns pins Ambrose, that way Brock doesn't eat the pin.

Reigns vs Triple H at Mania
Brock vs Bray
>>
>>920647
Could just be a Miz TV segment.
>>
>>920645

Its Wacky Lime m8
>>
File: Shield_crop_north.jpg (47KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Shield_crop_north.jpg
47KB, 630x420px
>you now remember how hype The Shield were, especially at debut.
>>
>>920648
That finish would make Roman look weak. It won't happen.
>>
When are they going to learn that pandering to marks won't work anymore and the only way to get roman over is to give him a new gimmick?
>>
>>920629
He's probably going full time so he can make enough money to never work again once his contract is up.

>people actually think he'll be a champ at some point in WWE
Not a mark but it would be smart. Will rollins out, cena out, roman disregarded by all types of fans and rollins out AJ could be a short-term babyface that could carry the company through 2016.
>>
>>920648
It's almost like this shit is predictable, boring,
and gay
>>
>>920632
If they don't pull the trigger on Ambrose this year they never will.

I think a lot of this will hinge on how well he performs in the triple threat.
>>
>>920655
Vince will put him on TV more since he sells merch.
>>
>>920655

Cena vs. AJ will feud for the US title with AJ winning at least once (clean).
>>
File: A+hoes.png (3MB, 1141x1172px) Image search: [Google]
A+hoes.png
3MB, 1141x1172px
>>920651
i miss sef so much ;_;
>>
>>920626
Go back to woo you fucking idiot
>>
>>920645
I thought at first Cole said Whacky Lie.
Sounds better than Whacky Line desu.
>>
>>920655
It does make complete sense, but Vince would never have someone he didn't turn into a star as Champ, especially one that was the face of anti-wwe for so long. Fuck that egotistical codger.
>>
>>920629
Think AJ will be fine: at worst he'll reach post-AAA Del Rio's ceiling – and he's already more of a merch mover than ADR ever was. Again, he's only been in the company 2 days.

think your concerns are more apt for Nakamura, if reports of his supposedly crocked back are true (he smokes like a motherfucker too).
>>
>>920663
Noelle is such a lanklet, she must be 6 feet tall
>>
>>920667
people were concerned he would have to cancel his match at Final Battle because of his back. Then Lethal wound up working the back in the match. I can't tell if I got worked or not desu. I'm shoot confused.
>>
>>920664
18+
>>
who /buryingromanin2k16/ here
>>
>>920651
Greatest debut match of all time? Man what a great time it was. All those great Shield matches on PPV and later on the weeklys.
>>
>All WWE PPVs are now on Sky Box Office in the UK
>they think we will pay for Fast Lane
>>
>>920675
he got the ring steps every time
>>
>>920663
you just KNOW
>>
>>920434
Damn, turn him heel already
>>
>>920676
Certainly in the top percentage. Especially when it was pulled from WWE's asshole after Punk got injured.
>>
>>920667
>MAGGLE THATS WACKY NACKY THE JAPPY
>HAHA MAGGLE HE SMOKES TOBACKY I LOVE IT
>>
>>920679
>Watching a rumble stream
>see sky box office in corner

Who the fuck doesn't get the network if they want to pay for PPVs?
>>
>>920676

Owens debut match was also GOAT.
>>
File: Stardust.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Stardust.webm
3MB, 700x394px
they have turned big into a sideshow act
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1000x666px
Ok /wwe/, since roman isn't looking so strong right now, write a new angle for him.
>>
>>920687
Some people actually choose to pay more to 'help support' the company
>>
>>920693
He died.
>>
>>920664
18+
>>
>>920690
He's been a joke for many many years. It hurts desu. I was a huge Beeg mark as a kid when he was in his prime. He deserves better.
>>
File: 1437736609180.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1437736609180.gif
2MB, 200x177px
I give up on Roman
I wanted to like him since the month of Survivor Series because we knew he was either have the tittle or still chase it
But at the TLC PPV , him beating up Haitch could of open opportunities for his character
But after that, nothing, still the same
>>
So why do people overrate NJPW so much?

Just watched a few AJ Styles matches that I saw people hyping up as his best there.

They were very good I wont deny that, but they aren't jaw droppingly ground breaking million times better than anything you see in WWE level like some people act as though they are.
>>
File: Brotherly love..jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brotherly love..jpg
39KB, 640x480px
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/wwe-raw-hurricane-rock-hits-miami-triple-h-gets-blown-20160126

Nice headline rolling stone
>>
>>920702
It really is amazing how this company fucks up since simple things, isn't it? Heel Roman was pretty much screaming in Vince's face and he ignored it in favour of continuing the mentally unstable Cena rip off, who is going psycho one minute and joking about testicles the next.
>>
>>920704

because it's not popular and most people don't watch it, so it makes them feel like elitists to watch it.

>oh you watch WWE? That's for kids. I watch NJPW

Basically, smarks are hipster faggots.
>>
>>920704
>So why do people overrate NJPW so much?
Because WWE is mainstream, NJPW isn't. Simple as that.
>>
When will Roman drop the Shield gimmick? The Shield has been over for what? 2 years now? Why does he still use the music, still come in from the crowd, still wear his vest? Even when Triple H was with DX he still had his own identity, his own gimmick. Reigns is literally the same reigns we saw at his debut but he's solo. Why is this ok?
>>
>>920706
Man I really liked Big Show and Kane's run in 05-06
>>
>>920693
He joins the Social Outcasts but even though he completely outclasses them struggles with confidence issues after getting rejected by the fans. Bo Dallas with the help of the rest get up to whacky hijinks to try and help Roman get his mojo back.
[spoiler] it climaxes with a big group hug after Reigns wins the title at Wrestlemania, and realizes he gained more than the title and respect of the fans. He gained friends. [/spoiler]
>>
>>920693
I already did in another thread but I write him the following way going forward -

He loses to Dean at Fast Lane due to interference by Sheamus, which Dean does not see. At Mania Roman gets Sheamus in a no holds barrred match and loses it, becomes unhinged and destroys Sheamus and kayfabe hurts him seriously. After Dean wins the title against Triple H in the main event, Roman's music hits. He comes down via the stage instead of the crowd and has a smirk on his face. He extends his hand to Dean, but then spears and destroys Dean in the ring. Talking like how he rekt H and Sheamus at the past ppv. Then he opens the RAW after mania and he's completely lost it by being screwed, that Dean stole his moment and putting the whole roster on notice. Roman then will go back to his shield gimmick but alone, of random runins and interference and generally just destroying people. He would call himself the hound of justice and become a monster heel.
>>
>defenseless rusev
>commentary points it out many times
>dean sets him up on the table
>roman yells at the spanish guys to "get they ass out the way"

why aren't crowds behind reigns guys?
>>
>>920714
I bet you're the same type of faggot that whines that Cena is too much of a goody two shoes.
>wahh babyfaces should be more edgy, they're superman!!!!!11
>wahh why are they mean??? how are they babyfaces???
>>
>>920693
Make him bury the Wyatts, oh wait
>>
>>920722
>implying I don't like BMJ

he earned his spot
>>
>>920724
Alright fine, but there's many who voice those complaints and hate on Cena for being too clean cut.
>>
>>920434
>WWE has to rely on this half-wit Samoan to carry the company for another 6+ years (He's almost 3)
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1310x873px
That Kalisto V Del Rio match was so much fun, negl. Glad to see Kalisto walk away with the U.S. Title, though it sucks that it took Sin Cara getting injured for Kalisto to get a singles push.
>>
>>920704
people overrate it because it isn't mainstream and it makes them feel like they are in on something. but i can't deny that his matches there are very good, good enough to get me excited to see him in a wwe capacity. they are not jaw-dropping ahead of the curve, but they are at what i think is a very high level, and there are only a few dudes in the wwe that go at that level.
>>
Lads, is the RR Roman's death knell?
Marks are clearly the demographic the WWE are trying to transfigure into the "Roman Empire" and they're notoriously enormously fickle. I mean, Cena's merch sales dropped when he took a clean loss to Owens.
Being roasted so hard by the crowd will definitely jar his image amongst the jimmies and they'll no longer feel it cool to cheer him.
Is it finally decidedly ogre for RoRo?
>>
>>920704
Because they're contrarian
>>920708
>>920709
>>920733
And these are counter-contrarians.
>>
>The revenant lunatic
>>
>>920732
Would've been better if he didn't botch like a motherfucker and look like a jabroni
He's irrelevant anyway since WWE acquired La Sombra
>>
BIG SHOW, YOU'RE A NASTY BASTARD AND YOUR MOMMA SAID SO
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x480px
>>920713
Oh fuck I want this to happen so bad. It sounds like the best Heel storylines in years...
>>
That Rock-Lana segment was cringey as fuck.
>>
>>920713
Roman as a one-man Heel Shield booked strong as a motherfucker would be fucking cool actually.
>>
>>920743
KEK JOKES ARE FUNNY DAMNIT
>>
>Deanetty looking like a malnourished child next to HHH
>>
>>920707
>mentally unstable Cena rip off

This is so fucking spot on about Reigns' character
>>
>>920748
kek, he's cm punk-tier skinny without the pudgy stomach.
>>
>y2j comes out
No pop
>aj styles comes out
No pop
>the rock comes out
No pop
>roman reigns comes out
No pop

But they loudly chant RANDY SAVAGE because some memer in the audience. What the fuck is wrong with millenials
>>
>>920752
It's miami, crowd was full of children
>>
>>920752
>The Rock
>No pop

Stop.
>>
>>920753
This

Florida = Full Sail

I miss the days when chanting wasn't a thing. When did this shit start?
>>
>>920748
Fans like that shtick nowadays. Non-mastodons are in and it just means people can portray believable underdogs.
He could still serve to bulk up a BIT, though. There's a difference between "good underdog build" and "I could whoop this guy".
Also he has two moves, one of them is a lariat he spams to nonsensical levels. So it's a bit offensive that he's twiggy.
>>
>>920755
He got 0 pop for his entrance and had to get the crowd to repeat his are you ready for wrestlemania

Millinial detected
>>
>>920760
You need to rewatch that segment, because it was the only time people reacted last night.
>>
>>920756
>Miami is the same as Orlando

Do you even live in America?
>>
>>920737
whoa, what a cool guy who sees through everything :^)
>>
>>920762
Yes i did the crowd didnt get.hot until the rock talked to the memers. Fucking millenials
>>
>>920756
No, Miami is mark central, it's nothing but spics and cubans.

Orlando is a smark city where Full Sail is, I live in Florida.
>>
>>920727
O.K
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 750x1039px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 750x1039px
>the state of wwe fans
>>
>>920766
18+
>>
>>920734
No.
>>
How long until EC3 gets back on WWE?
>>
>>920771
Eh. Vince is too stubborn for loud smarks so there's no way they'll affect him.
>>
>>920771

He should shut up and fap to Owens and Bull like every other bear
>>
File: 1314665529261.jpg (36KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1314665529261.jpg
36KB, 461x403px
>Haitch v Brock v Roman Reigns

Why is this more of a possibility than it should be for WM
>>
>>920771
>SJWs
>still a thing in 2016

Nah
>>
>>920752
I mean come on man, you're obviously wrong on two of those, ridiculous point.
>>
>>920771
oh man! you should totally call him a cuck!!
>>
>>920783
Wait did that guy call him a cuck?
>>
>>920771
Apparentely Phillip Jones is some jabroni who made a movie about queers in gaming
https://en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaming_in_Color
>>
>>920788
Is that colour brown?
>>
>>920786
i dont know! but that's the thing to do on the internet now, is to call somebody an SJW cuck, and to say cuck a lot!!
>>
>>920771
>wwe doesn't listen to the fans
>people think they'll listen to progressives
>>
>>920771
>>920788
No one cares
Go back to your containment board
>>>/v/
>>
>>920791
But male SJWs are cucks....
Do you have something against the word cuck? Perhaps you yourself are a cuck?
>>
>Cole acknowledging moves by their real names
Who killed Michael Cole?
>>
>>920793
this is literally a containment board though.
>>
When is he coming to WWE brahs?
>>
>>920802
Hopefully never
>>
>>920752
It's Miami.

Motherfuckers be quiet during the Miami Heat's last era of championship contention.
>>
>>920797
rich brennan.
>>
>>920802
Literally who
>>
>>920807
The leader of bullet club, the stable AJ used to be apart of
>>
>>920807
18+
>>
>>920805
>leaving before the series turning game and the best clutch 3 ever

Hate miami fans
>>
Yeah
>>
>>920802
The quota of ugly lesbians is already filled up, plus Tamina is taller than it
>>
Owens looks like he can shit on command. To bad he's going in the PG era anons.
>>
>>920810
> le mullet club
Cringing hard

>>920811
Stop appropriating our memes aspie
>>
Nope
>>
adam vs adam is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwB-Y2IJ4Rs
>>
Was raw worth it? Stopped watching for months before the Rumble but I might check it out
>>
>>920802
When he's ready. He said he hated being in developmental there because it was so demanding.
>>
>>920820
No Pacitti no watch
>>
>>920820
>no Grahame Herbert
>>
>>920827
Little cuck couldn't handle the work? Typical
>>
>>920827
> when he's ready
There is no place for him in the big leagues. Let him stay and rot out in gookland living out his fantasies with his ugly sliteyed 3D waifus
>>
Why did the Rock Bottom look so shit
>>
>>920690
Stardust is a freak.
>>
i really want to watch all of these, but i aint paying for a goddamn dvd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoR-Hy5eDo
>>
>>920833
Demott was in charge at the time and had them training 18 hours a day.
>>
>>920802
I'm surprised they let Xavier do those skits with him. I guess since it's not on the WWE sponsored channel it's okay.
>>
>Bret called Rumble 2016 one of the worst Rumbles ever

Is he right, /wwe/?
>>
>>920845
Yes.
>>
>>920842
> waa waa
Stop making excuses for your weak manlets aspie
>>
>>920845

Bret probably called his breakfast this morning one of the worst ever.
>>
>>920850
Also, 90% of the guys in developmental at the time got injured because of this schedule.
>>
>>920845
Yes
>Bret shitting all over HHH at every opportunity yet again
Based hitman
>>
>>920839
>Stardust is dead
FTFY

Cody is coming back.
>>
Reply to this post with every /asp/ wwe meme
>>
>>920857
phs
>>
>>920837
Cause big e is a manlet
>>
>>920850
nice meme my friend

name 1 talent to come out of developmental between 2006-2008
>>
>>920857
Therr are none /asp/ sucks
>>
>>920845

No, it was the one of the best in recent years. The bitter brain damaged lesbian is just mad at HaitchGOAT.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 960x1280px
>>920857
Please have sex
>>
>>920845
It wasn't as bad as last year's, or the year before, but it was pretty retarded all around, and HHH becoming champion in 2016 to top it all off just shows how lazy the writing is

And now Natty will go back to not being on TV
>>
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ROMAN
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-27-27.png (456KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-27-27.png
456KB, 720x1280px
kek.
>>
>>920845
>bret "the shitman" fart
>relevant
>>
>>920853
So they werent cut out for it. I bet you are one of those guys that keep your 'thanks for participating' medal from the sports day egg and spoon race on your basement bedroom wall arent you faggot
>>
>>920845
Return of Natty's farting gimmick when? This old fuck should learn to shut his mouth baka.
>>
>>920826
the rock was there
>>
>>920869
YOU FUCKED STEPHANIE WHILE I WAS INJURED

YOU MADE IT PERSONAL
>>
>>920872
I know you're probably just joking, but even Johnny Ace realized the way developmental was run was a disaster.
Ace helped Omega get out and go to Japan.
>>
>>920872
Name 1 talent that came out of developmental between 2006-2009 senpai

>inb4 it was the wrestler's fault
>>
>>920877
This is probably the best thing to come out of the wwe recently
>>
File: fuck scsa.gif (2MB, 389x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck scsa.gif
2MB, 389x240px
>>920878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Ug0qq5h7Y

yup, that place was shit back then.
>>
>>920820
kek

they hate ryback too :3
>>
>>920857
I think it's funny how veterans still support Punk through the roof and all want to go to his first fight
>>
>>920851
Cant be as bad as the one your mum made me this morning

>>920857
Virgin duel is a sport

Outlaw pew pew is a sport

Mandrama fags are gay, unlike my real sport which the winner is decided by what man can hug the other man the hardest

>>920862
Daniel Bryan
>>
File: 12shots_0.jpg (19KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
12shots_0.jpg
19KB, 540x316px
>>920476
Dude its a DMX track.

Google is your friend.
>>
>>920881
CM Punk

Whatdo i win
>>
>>920895
>daniel bryan
keked desu, decent b8
>>
>>920896
No it's not. The beat is sampled from a DMX song, the rapper is far from DMX.
>>
>>920877
Man if they actually did that angle for Jericho/HHH shit would've been gold
>>
>>920899
What rapper is it
>>
>>920900
>daily reminder Kurt was going to run off with Steph
>Triple H vetoed it and went over kurt for no reason instead
>>
>>920902
We don't know because the song has no public release, but it is not DMX that's for damn sure.
>>
>>920902
duane mayer.
>>
>>920904
Of course it's not DMX, it's DMC
>>
So did you already BOWN DOWN TO THE
BOW DOWN TO THE KIIING today?
>>
>>920439
>>920452
WE GOTTA MAKE HIM LOOK STRONG, DAMMIT
>>
>>920889
I yawn everytime Roidback comes out.

I'M DA BIG GUY WITH 3 MOVES
>>
>>920904
Sounds based whoever it is

>>920907
> mayer
> jew nigger
I retract my previous statement. Not based
>>
>>920803
>>920807
>>920815
>not knowing based KENNNNNEEEEEEEEE OMEGAAAAARRR
>>
File: Smile.png (103KB, 343x260px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
103KB, 343x260px
>>920903
>for no reason

oh there was a reason anon
>>
>>920917
>daily reminder that Haitch got told to shoot fight Kurt if he thought he wasn't realistic and shit himself.
>>
>>920877
jej
>>
>>920896
>>920902

18+ you fuck
>>
>>920917
>>920919

LIST OF PEOPLE HAITCH HAS BACKED DOWN FROM IN A SHOOT

>Kurt Angle
>RVD

More?
>>
>>920845
He's just a hater.
Jealous that he will never be as big as the King of Kings.
>>
That punch that AJ does off the top rope is fucking beautiful
>>
>>920925
He calls it the supergirl punch
>>
>>920878
Ace was understanding about him wanting to go and tried to help hook him up with some of his Japanese contacts but since he didn't have a name they had nothing for him. It was an interview with a Japanese blog about American wrestling that got him noticed by DDT.
>>
>>920922
Bret Hart
>>
>>920921
Do you even understand how memes work before you post them?
Any rapper that came after 2000 is a cuck , same as their fans
>>
>>920434

>doesn't want to get booed as a face
>spends half the rumble sitting in the back instead of being a fighting champion
>>
>>920931
>>920931
>>920931
>>920931
Next
>>
>>920932
>didn't even get stretchered out
>willingly walked back
>commentary tried to put him over: "Look at Roman! He wants to walk back on his own two feet - with honour!"
What a joke
>>
>>920914
duane mayer is white senpai.
>>
>>920922
Bret Hart
Bret Hart's ex wife
Hardcore Holly
Kuck Angle
RVD
>>
>>920840
use https://www.highspotswrestlingnetwork.com/ and sign up with an empty prepaid card for the free trial. I used it to watch a bunch of shoots and the Strike seminar.
>>
>>920543
>my actual face when
>>
>>920949
arent there any torrents or shit online?
>>
>>920802
I'd have preferred him over anyone desu
>>
>>920924
18+
Bret is something that Trips wishes he was and did everything in his power to be but failed. It keeps him up every night

The top guy and beloved super over babyface that got over organically

Trips is the true hater here kiddo
>>
>>920955
There are if you want to go fuck around with them but I don't care for the private trackers like Xtremewrestlingtorrents since you have to seed or else they cut you off so if you want to maintain a good ratio you have to torrent and seed RAW or whatever the popular shit is even if you don't watch.
Too much of a hassle imo.
>>
>>920555

Kayfabe in 2016 is not the same thing as it was in the 80's or even the 90's.

That doesn't mean you should go full Russo on that shit but acknowledging on the very rare occasion that there is a script is not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: 1432606710283.gif (387KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1432606710283.gif
387KB, 500x447px
>>920557
>wrestling
>low brow entertainment
>gay jokes are taboo
You must have been triggered hard when old man Flair "raped" Becky in that Divas match, faggot. Also 8/10 if bait.
>>
>>920629

I always forget that they do house shows at evansville.

one of these fucking days I'm gonna need to go up there and see one.
>>
>>920978
Read my follow up, dummy
>>920582
>>
>>920740
Best segment ever
In regards to the posts about putting Roman back in the title picture, slightly, the best way to fix that is have the Authority push the idea that again, Ambrose is opposing Roman for the WWE title. They commented that Roman is broken etc but he still has Dean. Clearly the looks on their faces at the end of Raw was 'Fuck. We are fighting again.' Right after a 2 man powerbomb re: old school Shield. The other side is that while they are facing each other, Lesnar is also there to destroy (possibly for real because he is sloppy and dangerous as fuck) them both. Ambrose and Roman have 0 chance after Lesnar story rapes everyone including the un-knock over-able Strowmann with ease.
>>
>>920742
All they have to do to make it happen is have enough faith in Dean to ME Wrestlemania. He's been in a lot of main events and always gets huge pops and the triple H angle might be strong enough to get some real hype behind it.
>>
>>920693
Double-turn him and Haitch. Trips is cast as the veteran in doubtful health forced to take on a monster who has been destroying his family, his company, and the traditions he defends. It doesn't even require a major change in the storyline.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.