[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 14

File: file.png (995KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
995KB, 1920x1152px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Why would a girl never initiate a text, but get really into it most times you initiate?
>>
Girls

What is the longest you've gone without getting laid?
>>
What can this mean?

Why did she go to read up further on what I mentioned?
>>
What can it mean when a girl and I sorta mirror each others texting styles?
>>
Girls:
Do you like being teased before penetration? How much teasing is too much?
>>
What are some signs that a girl is checking me out?
>>
>>18259049
>>18259102
>>18260757
>>18260846
>>18260857
>>18261438
Another question about this: if I make her my gf, how do I sell my hair to her?

Do bfs and gfs sell things to each other?
>>
Any girls with below-average partners in the junk department? Is the sex still enjoyable? I know it's super shallow and stupid of me but I'm way below average and I'm super insecure about it. I feel like there is no way I could please a girl with this thing.
>>
>>18261768
The dick isn't there to please girls, but to please you. It's the same with their clit. It's not you who gets pleasure from it.
>>
>>18261625
Because that's what girls do. They want equality, but they don't want to initiate texts.

>>18261631
Autism.
>>
How can I make a girl wet?
>>
The girl I like has shown affection in the past and shit but now seems super distant and is treating me like a "gay best friend" instead of "guy I want to bang"

Should I just get the fuck out of there?
>>
Women:

How likely are post-wall women to vocally complain that I'm 35 and don't want to date women over 30? This isn't about dating; it's about the nagging postwall in my head who won't ever shut up.
>>
>>18261628
Maybe you should read the FAQ. Specifically the part that says:

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.
>>
>>18262261
Nagging postwall?

>>18261801
Find out what turns her on.

>>18261915
How has her behavior changed?
>>
>>18261625
Doesn't want to seem clingy or bother you.

>>18261626
20 years.

>>18261628
She's interested in what you're saying.

>>18261631
You talk to each other a lot and have good chemistry.
>>
So I'm going on a date tomorrow. Never done that before. I've been messaging this girl for a few weeks and I asked her out. The only issue is that I feel like we've covered all of the "first date" topics over text, and I have no idea what we're going to talk about. We've done music, film, tv, occupation, etc. Any ideas on what to talk about?
>>
>>18262261
>post-wall women

Yo. Don't use meme terms that are specific to your nice corner of the world when addressing others, and expect them to have ANY fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Had to google that shut, only to discover that the only result is some red pill bullshit on Reddit.

Common dude.

That's like if a Scientologist started saying the fifth pluton of derpingdarpa creates martian rotations of Klingon waves, and asks then asks if a chef if that will make his pizza any more tasty.

Realize not everyone is in your little cult dude and more than likely have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

That even goes double when your asking people for advice in terms that bassically insult and maegilizes them.

Common dude. Common sense.
>>
File: 13867525.jpg (45KB, 450x680px) Image search: [Google]
13867525.jpg
45KB, 450x680px
Men:

My bf says he'll break up with me if I get a pixie cut. Note: I'm taller than him and I often get mistaken for transgender even with makeup & a dress. Thoughts?
>>
>>18262328
I'd do the same. You deserve to be alone.
>>
>>18262327
P.s. I hate auto-correct.

>>18262328
>My bf says he'll break up with me if I get a pixie cut

*shrug* I mean... it's his right to do so. No one is ever for ed to be locked in to something they're not feeling, and he has a right to his opinions.

But he's also a total dick for making it an ultimatum.

Do what you want to do though. If he can't deal, his loss and guy wasn't a keeper anyway--because you KNOW if he's going to try to pull that shit here, he's going to pull this shit elsewhere too.

Were it me and my gf, and she was doing something I didn't like, I'd have a talk with her and see if we could reach a compromise or something, and ultimately respect her wishes because it's her fucking body not mine, just the same as she does for me. (Though I'll be honest, part of the reason I was attracted to her at first was crazy long hair. Heck, I was even slightly sad when she came back with it 4 inches shorter. But I'd still get it if she decided to go short. )
>>
How do you get a haircut? Do YOU choose what you want or do you just trust your hairstylist?
>>
>>18262369
Trust the stylist; don't be that dipshit who sues a barber for doing what you demanded to have done in spite of his warnings.

Part of getting a stylist is picking the one which suits you best. Once you've done this, the rest of the effort is their job.
>>
>>18262365
Thanks for the perspective. I know that it's reasonable to have standards for your partner, but my bf hasn't kept up his appearance, so I feel less pressured to keep mine. For the hair in specific, I'm tired of being "sir'd" no matter what I do, so I want to lose my long hair.
>>
>>18262294
OK, I was 3 of the 4 you answered there. I guess it's worth trying to make a move then?

But she did say that she's not looking for anything with anybody right now
>>
>>18262376
>is tired of being confused with a guy
>wants to make it even worse
>>
>>18262391
Better to be seen as a guy than a crossdressing guy, lel.
>>
>>18262369
Step 1: Be outside
Step 2: See someone with a haircut you like
Step 3: Ask them who cut their hair
Step 4: Go to place and ask for said person
Step 5: Ask them for a haircut you want--Maybe ask for their opinion (and also realize, hair stylists aren't miracle workers, they can't change your hair type. Not every style suits every person)
Step 6: if you like the haircut, repeat step 5 until you get a feel for them and know if you trust them or not
Strep 7: If you trust them, ask them to go wild. If you don't, repeat from step 1
>>
For both genders
Do you have or want kids? If so how many? Also are you a guy or girl?
>>
I know this sounds like something I shouldn't be complaining about. My boyfriend is amazing, gorgeous and we have a lot of fun together. I really do love him.

The problem is, I've always had an insane sex drive, but in the last year have completely lost interest in having sex with him. He's not bad in bed, not amazing, but always open to anything I want to try. I do the same for him.

I don't know how to change how I feel about having sex with him. I still look at him and think he's absolutely gorgeous, it just doesn't convert to I want to have sex with him.

I'm still horny as ever and still have sex with him but rarely cum. Usually just go home or wait for him to leave and finish myself off.

There's no reason for me not to want him sexually, but that's how it is. Is there a way to wake up that part of me? Is it fair on him to keep dating him if I can't fix this issue?
>>
>>18262405
Nope the fuck out. I'm a guy, obviously.
>>
>>18262405
I don't want kids, I'm a girl. Purely selfish reasons, I like my life and kids don't fit into it.
>>
>>18261620
So i met a few girls on cupid and ive gotten their numbers. I wanna go out to see a movie with one of them and to just get to know them but we haven't texted each other for over a month.

There was this one that texted me a month later lol. What do i do?
>>
>>18262410
>>18262420
Do you mind telling me how old you are and your race?
>>
>>18262420
You don't exist.

>>18262425
I'm 29 and Japanese.
>tfw I'm contributing muh race's extinction
>>
>>18262421
The one that texted you a month later probably met someone and it ended badly. Could go either way if you meet up, you'll either seem great compared to the last fuck up or the last guy ditched her and you won't compare. It's a risk.

Try messaging "let's go to x place at x time on x day. No expectations, just think it'd be fun to hang out".

That way you sound pretty chilled and with a solid date and meeting time, the girl won't have much time to overthink meeting you.
>>
>>18262405
Guy, I've always wanted kids

A lot of people my generation don't for selfish reasons though, because it doesn't fit their lifestyle or something, and that's cool.

I personally don't give a fuck, the only thing I hate about kids is their early years, past that they seem like a great thing IMO.

I've also been raised pretty conservative for today's standards and my idea of a "family" is a wife and maybe 2-3 kids.

I just want kids to pass down my family traditions desu. I always enjoyed family type of stuff, had a big one growing up, would love to see my kids experience what I had.

I'd probably force them to all play Melee though, because that tradition isn't fucking dying and we started that fucking 16 years ago.
>>
>>18262425
31 and half white, part Portuguese and part Chinese. I do sound made up as >>18262428
Says
But real. Still waiting for the body clock to start ticking but it's getting kinda late, so don't think it will.
>>
>>18262428
It's ok, the refugees your country will be forced to take will contribute to the population decline :(
>>
>>18262405
>Do you have or want kids? If so how many?
Male. 28. want 2 kids. Mixed, American

>>18262376
>Thanks for the perspective.
No prob

> my bf hasn't kept up his appearance, so I feel less pressured to keep mine. I'm tired of being "sir'd" no matter what I do, so I want to lose my long hair.

Fair enough. But you should be doing things for yourself, to feel good for yourself. If you want to try getting your hair short, that's cool, but do it because you want to and not because, "eh fuck it. Who cares at this point"

>>18262407
>Is there a way to wake up that part of me? Is it fair on him to keep dating him if I can't fix this issue?

*sigh* this is a complicated issue. Something that relationship therapists have been tackling for years.

Since I am NOT one I can only poke in the dark and ask, have ya'll tried switching it up? Not just talking about dates, I'm talking about braking up your routines, going to exciting places, done sporadic dates, making a change.

Honestly, there is no real single answer to this shit, doing the above may not work, you're better off talking to someone who 1.) knows exactly what the fuck your they're talking about and 2.) has the ability to get to know the personalities of everyone involved (something that's pretty impossible as an anonymous keyboard across the interweb).
>>
>>18262405
American girl, 23. Never wanted kids, never will.
>>
Guys:

> match guy on tinder.
> talk for a few days, seem to hit it off.
> make plans today to meet up this weekend.
> since we live in different cities, which aren't too far away, decided to meet in the middle.
> give him warning that I have a license, but don't own a car.
> he's since been very silent, I have a feeling he's going to ghost.

I have no problem not having a car. I don't expect anyone to taxi me around. But, do guys find this to be an issue?
>>
>several years ago
>get gf
>we have very similar interests, she's fun to be around
>she wants lots of sex, i'm not into it that much
>eventually break up just because i'd rather spend my time alone
>fast forward to now
>haven't had a gf since then, thinking about asking some qts out
>worried it will end up exactly like the last time

Should I try? I don't want to spend a bunch of time socializing and hanging out, then realizing I just like to be alone again.
>>
>>18262458
Don't want to fuck boyfriend girl here.

Even if you're not a therapist it's good to get an objective opinion, sometimes obvious things are not so obvious when you're in the middle of it.

You're right about something. We are in a bit of routine now that I think about it. Definitely gonna try mixing it up. Thanks for the advice.
>>
What does it mean when different women, from different age groups say that I smell like their dad?
>>
How do I acquire a sweetie pie gf?
>>
>>18262469
I'm the same as you, definitely prefer being alone. I just date someone for however long being with them is as good as being alone. It works better with people who have busy lives so you get your alone time and time with them.

Don't just date for the sake of it, but now and again you find a unicorn who loves doing the stuff you do alone anyway. It still ends when you want to do it alone again, but it's good to mix it up.

I hate trying to decide what shall 'we' do, what shall 'we' eat. So annoying. Guess I'm selfish that way. Not really advice sorry, but just relating to you.
>>
>>18262480
Do you smoke? Guys who smoke smell like my dad and it puts me off. I guess it's good if you find a girl with daddy issues.
>>
How can I get a bitch to suck my dick?
>>
>>18262494
No girl wants a man who can't suck his own dick
>>
>>18262328
>Thoughts?
You must be ugly
>>
>>18262502
Obviously, but that's not the question
>>
>>18262405
Yes
Male
>>
>>18262504
Should add I'm a 21 year old freedom cowboy
>>
>>18262468
>I have no problem not having a car. I don't expect anyone to taxi me around. But, do guys find this to be an issue?

I mean... I guess it would depend...

Even if you don't have great public transportation where you live, we live in the age of Uber/Lyft/Whatever...

Getting around isn't hard. This goes double for someone off Tinder because Tinder is typically a one and done type deal.

Were it something more potentially serious though, unless she's got enough bank to constantly be taking hired cars/we live in a place with excellent public transportation, then yeah, I might have reservations because it'd make logistics that much more complicated and inconvenient.
>>
>>18262468
I don't really care, but he might think you're too broke/irresponsible to own one, which would just cause trouble for him later on
>>
>>18262512
If he'll dump you over a haircut, you should probably let it end. However, as an outside observer, I suggest you make a little more effort to appear feminine
>>
>>18262530
Whoops>>18262503
>>
>>18262437
I already messaged her a week ago saying hey lets go have tea at this place. No response yet. Should i text the other ones?
>>
>>18262537
I think since it's women you're dealing with you'll have to say, I'd like to take you out and buy you a drink.

Tea to me sounds a bit lame and I'm British and we love tea! Ask what she likes to drink and offer to buy her favourite. Also specify a day in the near future, like "What are you doing on Thursday? I have some free time and thought we could hang out". That makes you look like you have a life but found some spare time to spend with her.

If she doesn't reply. The day before the proposed date, say something came up, but if you're both free next week maybe then? Leave it at that if she doesn't reply.
>>
>>18262405
25, female.
I'm too scared of passing on a genetic disease and not being able to physically take care of a child since I have lupus, so no.

I'd probably have one if it weren't for that, since I've been able to experience taking care of them when I became an aunt/started babysitting them almost daily and realized it's a nice, indescribable feeling.
>>
>>18261801
With a shower.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18262586
how do i get the woman into the shower?
>>
>>18262407
>has sex with him
>waits for him to go away to finish off

This is kind of a bad sign that you aren't really doing what you want with him. Why can't you, for instance, simply masturbate with him, or during cowgirl or prone bone for instance? It looks like you have some blocking...
>>
>>18262593
Booze, roofies and assorted drugs can help you with that. Just pick one petite enough you can carry over your shoulder.

You can, alternatively, take the water to her, through glasses or a hose. That works too.>>18262594
>>
Girls, or anyone in long relationships really:

Do you think it is possible to get so efficient at getting your partner off, that at some point you're actually making the orgasm itself less pleasureable than it was in the beginning?

Why I ask? I make my gf cum a lot. Buckets. No shit, just yesterday I made it six to eight times. However, I remember she doing crazy stuff in the beginning, like carving her nails on my butt so hard that it left a huge scratch. But it's been eight years we're toghether, and she hasn't done it for a long time already.

Is this something I should talk about with her? It's not like I'm unhappy with our sex lifes. But even edging and tease and denial got old by now...
>>
>>18262270
That is one of those things thats up to interpretation on what is significant and whats not.

I would say someone reading on on something you specifically said is kinda signifigant
>>
>>18262428
You are a little bit lol
>>18262446
It's cool to see someone else who wants kids. The early years are great tho. I have kids and I can defiantly say my baby is easier then my 9yo. Family traditions and all that is great. Doing things like carving pumpkins or baking cookies is a million times more fun with your kids. Also it's just a more fofilling life in ways. My kids are my world tho so idk it's probably not like that for everyone
>>18262449
Seems like some people just genuinely don't want kids. If you don't want to be a parent then that's totally fine. I feel like being a parent is a big part of life I wanted to experience but lots of people don't want to at all. Kids take a lot of energy and it's try that you no longer live for yourself. I can see how some people would not be into it
>>18262458
Interesting, surprised so many guys do want kids
>>18262465
Another girl for the no baby side lol
>>18262504
Now were talking I want like 6. On my 4th now all girls so far
>>18262584
I'm glad you at least get to experience being an aunt. If you really wanted a child you could maybe adopt. That way there is no risk of passing on your disease. I totally get being worried about your health tho and any potential child's health.
>>
>>18262405
I want kids, 1 or 2. I'm female.
>>
>>18261620
How do I tell girls I have an 8 inch penis.
Like it can be good for a quick lay, or a warning before a lay. But it really needs to be said and I dont know how.
>>
>>18262650
I'm on the same boat. How do i tell a woman I'm really good at sex too?
>>
>>18262480
Might mean you use a popular cologne or deodorant among men their ages?
>>
>>18261620
My fiance and I are currently having a strain on our relationship because of age differences. She is much older than me and the age gap is over 50 years. The problem lies in the fact that she is clearly past her point of youth and certain medical issues are surfacing that are making unassisted living not possible in the near future. We are deeply in love with each other but the gravity of our situation dawned on me when she wanted to have a serious talk about getting life alert, she even asked the question "what if i fall and can't get up?". its completely embarrassing to to me having this conversation and the dynamic is just getting weirder to me. currently, I am seriously thinking about seperating and am weighing out the pros and cons:
Pros: We love each other deeply.
She cooks like a Pro.
Sharp wit.
Money(and good life policy).
No family heirs(in good standing).
Best BJ's I've ever had.

Cons:
sterotypical old lady stuff.
Leaves hard candies in a bowl for so long they all lump together.
Her whole family were vaudeville actors, so the only music she ever plays is old showtunes.
Dementia has started to set in and as a result, she forgets with increasing frequency, who i am during sex.
Feels like i lost my mobility as a result of the relationship dynamic and now i am more of a caregiver than a lover.

Its driving me up the fucking wall. We both love each other immensely and want to grow old together(or as long as it lasts). I am a few months from becoming the sole heir to her estate and if anything got too bad i could always cart her away to a nursing home. i could just end the engagement and walk away with my youth and dignity intact or, I could stay in this weird rollercoaster of a relationship with the woman I love and get money(which i also love). what should i do? advice...
>>
Girls and guys

How do you learn to dance? I was just watching a video of a concert, and everyone in the audience was dancing around. I literally don't know how to dance at all..
>>
>>18262405
Yes
As much as my partner and I can afford. Ideally 4+
Female
>>
>>18261661
Yes. it's called foreplay and it's impossible to have too much. I like to be teased until I'm a horny quivering mess. I want to be begging for the D before he puts it in.
>>
>>18262676
4 kids? +?!!! girl, im tellin ya, dont. i have three brothers, my father is a lawyer so money doesnt lack, but hell damnit! betwen buying clothes, studies, recreative activities, health care, and other bother some shit, i tell ya. big fucking money-waste. as well as time. My number is 2 at most, ideally girl and boy.
>>
>>18262676
I want 4+ kids too. Let's get married
>>
>>18262405
Yes.
2-3 ideally.
Murrican girl.
>>
>>18262405

Never ever.

Being a father is actually my biggest fear.

I'm a guy
>>
>>18262676
That's awesome! Big families are fun. And kids are expensive but not in the way everyone makes it out to be. My kids don't lack for anything and sports are a big expense but you just make up for it in other ways. By off brand groceries or cheeper clothes. Having another kid to love is better then having a more expensive car in my opinion. Life isn't all about money.
>>
Guys and girls:

My boyfriend says 'I love my girlfriend/other pet names' but hasn't said 'I love you'. Is this his way of saying it without actually saying it?
>>
girlfriend wont talk, being all distant lately.

i spoke with her today after work which was nice. She cried on the phone over being stressed about school and other life things, claims she is depressed and needs to "try to figure herself out." I tried to pry and ask what is up but this has been ongoing for a while now. She broke down into tears like a week ago over nothing, but she wont budge and wont talk.

Somethings up, something is eating at her from the inside and she wont talk. What do?
>>
>>18262769
Seems like it. Or he could be trying to get you to say it first
>>
Anyone:
How do I git gud at foreplay?
>>
>>18262405
In a perfect world I'd like to find the right woman and have something to the effect of 4 kids. My extended family forgot to have kids for a solid generation basically so everyone is 50+. Basically its that or the family ends with me.
>>
File: 1385538037150.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1385538037150.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>all these questions for both genders
>threads entire point is to just ask the opposite gender

Fucksake you idiots, this isn't a "I didn't want to make a thread so I'll dump my question here" thread.
>>
>>18262902
Girls:
Why is this poster such a cunt?
>>
Girls

Why am I considered a boring and dull person because I don't enjoy clubs, bars, huge concerts, and crowded/loud events?
>>
>>18262919
because those girls find those things fun. the problem is that you're talking to girls that dont like the same things you like.
>>
Girls

How turned off would you be if you liked a guy and found out that he's bisexual?
>>
>>18262919
I don't know, I don't like them either. Why do you value others' opinion on what you find fun?
>>
>>18262926

>the problem is that you're talking to girls that dont like the same things you like.

I don't know of any QTs who like airplanes, guns, and politics...

>>18262935

because it seems like that's what most girls like to do, which makes it hard for me to connect with women.
>>
There's a cute girl in my class and I only have 2 more classes left

I've talked to her a few times, I have her number but it's only for school stuff. Last time I talked to her it was kind of awkward, some points of awkward silence and I ended it before it got worse.

I was thinking tomorrow to try and not be autistic with the smalltalk and ask her to get coffee after class, would this be a bad idea? Should I apologize for the last class (Monday) or just ignore it? I kind of fucked up the small talk last time by asking yes/no questions and not expanding on it, and I really am still not sure of what to ask/talk about so that it's not a retarded, "Yes/No" conversation.

And would it sound okay to be like, "Hey, the semester is ending next week and there isn't much time, but would you like to grab a coffee at Starbucks after class?"

Mostly directed towards girls cause idk if she'd be weirded out/more likely to say no cause of the awkwardness Monday.
>>
File: cologne.jpg (59KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
cologne.jpg
59KB, 300x419px
>>18262491
I don't smoke.

>>18262668
I use some off brand cologne, pic related. I do use Old Spice as a shower gel and regular head and shoulders for my hair though, not sure if it has any effect.
>>
>>18262931
A lot, desu

But I'm a prude and don't want a guy who's done anal with a girl, or eaten ass. It's more about "eww shit" than "eww two boys kissing".
>>
>>18262958
>Old Spice

Stop that shit, it's old man level.
>>
>>18262964
It's not expensive, and it gets the job done. I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>18262967
>I don't see the issue here.
You smell like a girls dad and she's put off by it. There's your issue.
>>
>>18262967
>get told the issue
>"I don't see the issue here"
dude...
>>
>>18262776
might have fucked another guy
>>
>>18262973
>>18262976

Well I never specified that it was viewed negatively. I just dont understand what they mean by it, and they're not blabbing about it either. But yes, it's not a negative response, im just confused is all.
>>
>>18262949
Dunno if you have meetup in your city, but in mine there's a group for just about anything. Worth a look anyway. Better to meet someone pursuing the same interests as you.

I'm in a few coding groups and there's girls at those. Martial arts is good too. Varied interests will help you here.
>>
>>18262985

I've looked at meetup. But most of the groups that i thought looked interesting had very few females attending, and the few who attended didn't look very cute.
>>
>>18262967
That's exactly how old men think when buying cologne, no wonder you smell like them. Do you have any women in your life who'd go cologne shopping with you?

I prefer the raw smell of men, my bf smells amazing with no cologne. Although there's a Hugo boss one that's almost as good. The deodorant is grey, not sure what the bottle looks like.
>>
>>18262669
murder suicide my nigga
>>
>>18262669
Quickly, before she gets Life Alert, push her down the stairs
>>
>>18262993
Those girls girls are probably pretty interesting and they might have hotter also interesting friends to introduce you to.
>>
Girls and Guys

Would it freak you out if an ex contacted you after several years of no contact?
Now imagine your husband/wife had just died. What would you think?
>>
>>18263010
See >>18262902
>>
>>18263015

What if I'm both? >:( how dare you assume my singlar gender
>>
>>18261620
>>18261620
>be 6 years ago
>talking to friend of mine
>things get pretty sexual between us
>one day she gets on skype and starts stripping for me
>shows me dat ass and titties
>this happens a few times
>after a while we stop talking as often as we did but still remain friends
>fast forward to today
>get snapchat from her
>"something something going to the doctor for my second treatment of testosterone"
>mfw

I really don't have a face to describe how I feel. We don't talk nearly as much as we did so I had no idea she was about getting hormone therapy. I just feel uneasy knowing that after seeing her nude, pristine body that she's gonna get it changed into a guy's body, possibly with dick and balls. How would you (men/women) react if something like this happened to you?
>>
>>18263010

I'd rather not hear from them at all. Especially in a difficult life situation. Past is in the past and should stay there.
>>
File: 1440561119882.jpg (27KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
1440561119882.jpg
27KB, 415x423px
How do i make a quick and objective approach to this very beautiful girl in my college?

I'm think about going up to her when her friends aren't around and say:
Hey, good evening, may i know your name?
(she responds)
Look (her name), i think you're very pretty, you seem to be cool and i'm interested in you. What do you say?

But i'm not sure if this approach is good enough, sometimes i think i'll come off as very confident, on the other hand i think it might scare her off or something. She's probably been hit a ton because she has an amazing body and is pretty.
>>
File: Ferdora.jpg (41KB, 490x306px) Image search: [Google]
Ferdora.jpg
41KB, 490x306px
>>18263032
>Hey, good evening, may i know your name?
>>
>>18263028

That's what I would assume but i was not aware of the situation. They gave me their number so I'm not sure how to proceed. I feel kinda bad about my timing 2bh
>>
>>18263010
>Would it freak you out if an ex contacted you after several years of no contact?
Yes
>Now imagine your husband/wife had just died. What would you think?
They're trying to get into my pants or they wanna come back into my life to fuck it up even more. Both are the same really.

They're ex's for a reason, anon. Leave them behind.
>>
>>18262977
yeah I have come to grips with that real possibility.

shit happens.
>>
>>18263032
This sounds too rehearsed and unnatural to me. Just talk to her like a human being about something that's a talking point at your college. Don't even ask her name right away.

OMG did you hear what that guy did in the library. Etc.. Joke about it. Then casually ask btw what's your name? Then ask her about herself, a girls fav subject.

This way you get a bit of gossip in (again girls love this ), show your humour, get info on her which might give you an opportunity to use to see her again.
>>
>>18261768
I guess it depends, but most "below-average" people are actually just average.
>>
>>18263107
So, a direct and objective approach isn't a good idea like i thought?
I thought that'd make me seem very confident and assertive.
>>
>>18262843
Thanks anon. He was very forward in approaching me so I'm surprised he's being hesitant. He has a lot more experience in relationships too. I'm guessing it's because he doesn't want to spook me, we've only been dating for a few months.
>>
>>18262321
Had the same problem but conversation came easily. They probably are thinking the same thing. Maybe talk about the place you're going to? "Have you ever been? (If it's a restaurant) have you tried the food here? What do you recommend?" Also don't ask yes or no questions. Try asking things that could lead to a longer conversation. Maybe they have a cute quirk like sticking their pinky out when the drink, or the way they fidget with their straw while listening to you talk. They're just as nervous as you, make them laugh as earliest as you can. It makes anyone feel comfortable knowing their date has a good sense of humor. Mess up on the joke? Just as good, roll with it, I'm sure they're a good sport about it.
>>
>>18263170
It comes off a little formal and creepy. It might be different where I'm from though. At uni in uk, joking about shit people have done, complaining about work and dissing lecturers is the most common opening conversations I've had with guys.

Reading what you wrote would sound creepy to me unless you had a hell of a lot of charisma. Girls can usually tell if a guy has been rehearsing a line, or planning a come on. I can even spot them by their body language as they approach me. Might just be me though.

Do whatever comes naturally to you, just make sure it's delivered with confidence and act like you don't care either way.
>>
>>18262405
Female, don't have or want kids.
I feel like it's such a hassle and I don't like them. I love babysitting babies and toddlers but around the age where they can talk they start to irritate me. They cost so much to raise and honestly it doesn't seem like it worth it. My bf and I have talked about having kids someday and I can't see him as a father either. Even if I were single I wouldn't want any. Something about raising kids just doesn't appeal, they're messy, loud, annoying and they take up your time and money. I guess I'm very selfish but at least I know what I want.
>>
>>18263229
Thank you.

I'm gonna try approaching her tomorrow, i couldn't gather up the courage to do it today and she didn't seem receptive either way. I'm gonna be honest, i'm afraid of being rejected and i think there's a good chance she will say no, but i think i'll feel much worse if i never approach her and keep thinking "what if..."
>>
>>18262405
Female.
I want 1-2 kids. I'd be fine with having more, but I probably couldn't afford the kind of life I want to give them if I had more - I want them to give them a great education (study abroad, go to college without having to worry about anything, go to the best schools, etc.) and I want them to travel.
>>
>>18262261
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>>18262369
I tell the person who's cutting my hair roughly what I want, ask them what they think, and we usually end up somewhere in the middle.

>>18262405
Female. I want two, preferably one boy and one girl. Don't have a preference about birth order.

>>18262480
It means you smell like their dads.

>>18262494
>>18262497 is right

>>18262919
Because you're talking to girls who enjoy those things

>>18262931
Moderately, but it's not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18263237
Always better to regret what you did do rather than what you didn't I think. Don't worry about rejection, it will make you more nervous.

I'd still suggest rethinking the formal greeting you came up with and go with something more natural. Formal stuff like that written down really makes me think *tips fedora* I think we have very different college cultures so I'm probably not the best person to advise you anywat.

Confidence is everything, that's universal. So if that's the greeting you feel confident with, its the best chance.
>>
>>18262261
None. Even postwall women don't think about you.
>>
>>18263272
I just wanted to be objective.

Rambling on and grasping at words for 5 minutes only to get rejected or have her walk away really sucks.
>>
>>18263032
Yeah that's weird dude. Just say hey what's going on
>>
>>18263281
He has one living in his head apparently.
>>
>>18261620
I just finished pounding my girlfriend and cumming inside her. Afterwards she made me noodles. What does this mean?
>>
>>18262261
they won't. this little fantasy of yours, of 'postwall' women believing that they're entitled to your marriage and assets and you gleefully being able to tell them no, isn't going to happen.
>>
How many red flags would a 24 year old guy that has never had a relationship set off for you?
I don't look unkempt or anything, not fat either.
>>
>>18262931
Meh, a bit but not much.
Boyfriend is bisexual. I was turned off at first, now we dirty talk about it and i actually prefer thinking of his ex boyfriends than his ex girlfriends.
>>
Women, do you like to give BJs?
>>
Why do I keep attracting cougars but not girls of my age?

I'm considering just losing my virginity to a cougar since I'm apparently entirely unattractive to regular 20s girls
>>
>>18263244
You're going to raise very spoilt children who won't appreciate anything. People like you are the reason why the world sucks nowadays
>>
>>18263305
>Women, do you like to give BJs?
More than having sex.
>>
>>18263287
Since you are set on that kind of approach, if I were to reword your approach with the same directness; it'd be more like, "I know this is cheesy, but I think you're really pretty and I had to come over and say hey. (She'll say um hey and be a little guarded) So what's your name? (Let her speak) You're pretty cool, you wanna hang out some time?"

Actually I'd replace the "wanna hang out" with giving her my number on some paper and saying "text me if you want to hang out". Then you either get a text or no text and can skip the face to face rejection part if it happens.
>>
>>18263305
Salty coins
>>
>>18263305
Nope, but I'm awesome at them and guys basically become my slave just in the hope of another, so it's a small price to pay.
>>
>have complicated history with girl
>think I love her as a person, but not in love with her
>she doesn't have strong feelings for me anymore
>thinks I'm not interested in her
>we haven't spoken in months

I think about her a lot and want to be able to talk to her again and get us to understand one another. We had an insanely strong connection neither of us was ready for.

Can I call her? Write a letter? Or just hope to cross paths with her and hopefully say the right thing?

I have no idea what she feels or thinks of me, just that we were both emotionally hurt.
>>
>>18263319
Giving my children access to a good education won't make them spoilt.
I don't plan on giving them whatever they want, but paying for their education so they go through it without debt and such things.
>>
>>18263360

Say hi?
You sound like someone i know
We're both too proud to make the first move. You do it dammit! Lol
>>
>>18263363
I couldn't afford college until I was in my late 20s, but I don't blame my parents nor do I think less of anyone whose parents pay for them.

It's not spoiling them, it's paying for them to get a good start in life. They're still the ones who have to work their asses off to do well.

The only difference is that I think you are more likely to turn up for lectures if you paid for them. As long as they have good work ethic and passion they will show up regardless though.
>>
>>18263397
Not her but "I lived a certain way so everyone should live the same way!" is a retarded mindset to have. Let her raise her kids how she wants and focus on your own kids
>inb4 I don't even want kids
>>
>>18263397
My boyfriend's parents couldn't help him financially in any way (not even signing for his loans), so we both worked in order to pay for his classes.
My parents paid for my education, but I worked to help him because he couldn't do it alone.
He graduated from his masters last year and makes more than both his parents combined, and he is giving me back the money I spent on him.

I want my children to be secure. I know how much we struggled and how much it exhausted us and I don't want them to go through the same thing.
>>
>>18263354
What is the secret?
>>
>>18263391
I think she'll just ghost me if I text her casually out of the blue.
>>
>>18263408
I was actually agreeing with her that it's not spoiling the kids. I definitely wouldn't want my kids doing college the way I did. I think her kids would be lucky and would be working their asses off to get good grades, so how is that spoiled?

Was just pointing out that people who pay are more likely to turn up. It's maybe 30% of the class that don't turn up anyway and 5% are self paid students anyway.
>>
Girls
Would you find it weird if a male friend asked you to pose as a face model?
Females are my preferred subject and I prefer drawing from life. But I don't have many female friends and don't want to creep the few I have
>>
>>18263425
Enthusiasm is the main one. Act like his dick is God and you're worshipping it.

The technical details vary from guy to guy. Current one likes me deep throating whilst licking his balls and eye contact.

Last one liked me facing away so he could play with my ass and pussy. While I concentrated my lips around where the head meets the shaft with my tongue flicking the underside of that area.

Guys are more varied than you'd think. Tho a face fuck is unanimous.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (15KB, 380x292px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
15KB, 380x292px
>>18261620
>Directed towards women but anyone feel free to contribute
How do you know if a guy likes you?

Like what are his gives and signs that make it obvious.

>If you're up to it...
How do you know when a guy loves you?

Which I guess love is subjective, but in your own perspective.
>>
>>18263461
I usually am pretty oblivious to knowing if a guy likes me. Some are obvious, always trying to sit by me in class, running after me after class. Always wanting to show me their new gadget or game etc.

Love is different. I know someone loves me when I'm sick, feeling and looking like crap and they still tell me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and are happy just to be around me. Even tho I'm too sick to have anything to offer them.
>>
This girl and I had a FWB relationship and I started catching feelings for her. I start telling this person I love them, to which they say it back after hesitating, and I want things to get serious. She doesn't object and weeks later I ask her to be my gf but she rejects me so I cut things off and three days later I get a gf. I receive some long hateful paragraphs through text about how I'm a snake even though I wanted to commit and she didn't.
Long story short; Why would a girl be mad if I got into a relationship with someone else if they rejected me?
>>
>>18263479
That was really sweet. Keep being awesome!
>>
>>18263461

It's really hard to tell when they like you because alot of men will stare and act friendly or flirt even if they aren't romantically interested. I think a man likes me when he asks alot of questions or starts telling me stories about his life.

I think a man loves me when he becomes protective of me. He really loves me when he lets me see his deepest vulnerabilities. I think a man that really loves me could remain loyal to me, even when we're both being ugly people
>>
>>18263499
3 days is a pretty short time to rebound
She was probably still thinking about going out with you but you didn't give her enough time

Also, if you said "I love you" she probably think it would take you more time to forget how you feel towards her
>>
>>18263499

Because you put her on the spot before she was ready but she still liked you, and then you had gf really quick so she was hurt and jealous
>>
>>18263499
Because 3 days after you asked her you found someone else. Probably just jealous. Or super pissed because the FWB thing isn't happening anymore. At least, I assume your girlfriend wouldn't be cool with that.
>>
This is really directed to anyone.

So I started dating my best friend about 3 months ago after I confessed my love for her, we have a lot in common, I love her but it really gets to me that she isn't a virgin (only had sex once but, she had several boyfriends but they dumped her because she didn't put out), she had a hymen when we had sex but it still feels weird knowing some one was with her. I'm not a virgin and I get that this is hypocritical of me but is there a way to get rid of this feeling?
>>
>>18263499
Do you actually not see how you look like an asshole for jumping to the next girl THREE DAYS after a girl you say you love rejected you?
>>
>>18263524
>I'm not a virgin and I get that this is hypocritical of me but is there a way to get rid of this feeling?
Growing up.
>>
>>18263524
It's just insecurity. If she was a virgin she'd have nothing to compare you to. I know a guy with the opposite problem, his gf was a virgin, but it annoys him because she "can't fully appreciate how great he is in bed".

Just keep learning what makes her tick. She's gonna be better in bed because she knows what she's doing, see it as a blessing.
>>
What can I offer to a girl when I'm not interesting, funny, good in bed, attractive and didn't have any cool experiences to share?
>>
>>18263524
Stop worrying about it you little bitch.
>>
>>18263553
Nothing. Ugly bores don't get girlfriends or boyfriends.
>>
>>18263553
Stability, affection, support.
>>
Men:
How long did it take you to tell your SO you loved them? Did you say it first?
>>
>>18263564
Roughly 3 months. We ended up saying it at the same time late one night just as we were talking about other stuff. We never said any little I love you's before that either.
>>
>>18263564
>How long did it take you to tell your SO you loved them? Did you say it first?

4 or 5 months? I don't remember who was first. I'm more inclined to think it was me? I remember what I said, I remember where I said it... just don't really remember for sure if I said it first or not.

I do remember waffling around with the thought of saying the word for a few weeks before though.
>>
>>18263560
So can anyone else and they have other good traits on top.
>>
File: 1466286665184.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1466286665184.png
6KB, 366x286px
Do women love and worship cock more than or as much as I, a homosexual bottom, do?
>>
>>18263586
Self-confidence is the first thing you should work on.

>>18263590
Depends on the girl
>>
>>18263590
No woman can match your cock lust. Run, run dick lover man and never stop.
>>
>>18263354
challenge accepted

I don't like getting BJs at all, doesn't do anything for me
>>
>>18263593
That's what I've been told. But how? I objectively look at myself and see nothing of value. I've tried the therapeutical methods, thinking about something that distinguishes me, thinking what would a famili member describe me with and I still find nothing. How am I supposed to just drill into myself "yes, I am worthy" when everything points to the contrary.
>>
>>18263612
By making yourself worthy
You must have a quality you don't work on because you never thought about it
Fast learner? Strong? Good sense of observation? Great memory? Easy logical thinking?
>>
File: IMG_7944.jpg (50KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7944.jpg
50KB, 600x500px
Doesn't it seem like women have an infinitively more complicated friendships than men?

I live with my gf now and this has never seemed more true.
>omg Betty is acting up! I not mad at her I'm just embarrassed that she...
>what could have Sarah meant when she said...
>I can't understand how she did that I thought that she...
>no I don't dislike her, it's just

For men it's just "he's a friend" or "that dude is an asshole for doing that" and that's it.

Anyone with similar experiences?
>>
>>18263640
Women talk shit about each other, it's just what they do.
>>
This girl I know is super outgoing around everyone literally right in front of me, she talks to everyone, makes jokes, and seems fearless to everyone around me. But when I try talking to her she's friendly and nice, but she answers me in short sentences, never really approaches me for conversations, and she stares at me when she's far away (like 10+ feet) but focuses on her friends when she's close to me. She also seems to instantly notice me when I enter crowded places (university/parties) by staring right next to me.

What does this mean?
>>
>>18263758
She's got a crush on you m80

go for it
>>
>>18263758
>tfw same situation except she doesn't even text me and even after i initiate it stop very quickly and its usually very short sentences
>yet i keep getting invited to things and she's always happy to see me and wants to hang out more

I know people will say it's a crush but what the fuck I just don't get what her game is.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
I know I fucked up, how do I fix this?

>Getting close with girl from college
>We hangout after class almost every day
>Just as friends at first
>She asks if I want to see a movie
>Flirting more and more at the movies
>We end up kissing at the end of the night
>She texts me later saying she has a confession
>She has a boyfriend of 4 years but is unhappy with him
>Tell her she can't have both and has to choose
>3 AM comes and there's a knock on my door
>It was her and she told me she chooses me
>"Alright so when can I move in?"
>Turns out she was living with her boyfriend
>Who was paying the rent
>And paying for her car
>And paying for her classes
>And now he's not paying for any of it
>We sit down and begin talking about the future
>It's around 5 AM at this point
>She tells me she will just move in and I can help pay for everything
>Tell her I can't juggle a full time job and school and that she needs to work too
>"I can't work I have social anxiety!"
>"You made me leave my boyfriend, I shouldn't have to work!"

I didn't MAKE her do anything, I told her that she couldn't be cheating on him with me and that she would have to choose what to do, she's expecting me to pay for EVERYTHING because she apparently has "social anxiety" and is unable to work

The ex boyfriend and her are completely done for, he put all of her shit out on the lawn and we went by and picked up what we could fit in my tiny ass car, I've known her for about 3 MONTHS in total now, and now she's moving in?! I don't know what the fuck to do I'm freaking out over here, I don't want to pay for all of her shit, I CAN'T pay for all of her shit, but I can't kick her out because she has nowhere else to go, her parents don't live in the same state and she has no friends that I know of that would be willing to take her in

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!
>>
>>18262515
>>18262520
Thing is, where I live, it's pretty expensive to own a car. Not to mention the fact that I live on my own, and have been since I was 16-18. I may be "too broke" to own a car, but I have my own place, pay my bills, and have money to spare. I just can't justify spending a ton of money on a car.
>>
>>18263780
You made your bed dumbass so now you have to sleep in it. You should've told her you weren't having her move in with you and you shouldn't of gone and picked up her shit off the lawn.
>>
>>18263761
I thought she hated me... Why would you do that to your crush...
>>18263767
Yeah i notice that too, have you gotten any other weird signs?
>>
>>18263815
>have you gotten any other weird signs?
Hell yes.

>made out drunkingly with me and said she loved me at a party after i hadnt seen her in months
>wanted to see some movie super bad with me, went to my place, watched it in awkward silence
>see her IRL and she always wants to hang out again but never messages me to organize something

I've honestly just given up hope at this point and I'm just rolling with it.
>>
>>18263823
>never made out because she doesnt drink
>watched 2 movies with her in awkward silence too.
>same, she is always bored and wants to things with our group of friends

Do you get that feeling which you know is mutual when you look her in the eye too?
>>
>>18263780
Do all of you live in a movie or something? Just look at some of these problems, how much of a plank do you have to be to fuck up this hard?
>>
>>18263850
I do yet neither of us do anything about it. There have been so many times where I expect her to say something but then there's nothing.
>>
For girls

Just in general, what do you think about Dogging?
>>
>>18262261
>How likely are post-wall women to vocally complain that I'm 35 and don't want to date women over 30?
Most women don't give a shit about you or a man-the sadness is about not having kids, and even that's possible without a man now.
>>
>>18263882
the fuck is that?
>>
>>18262328
>My bf says he'll break up with me if I get a pixie cut. Note: I'm taller than him and I often get mistaken for transgender even with makeup & a dress. Thoughts?
He's an ass, but maybe you're ugly. Try for a bob if you want short and manageable-girls rocked feminine bobs from the 20s-60s.
>>
>>18263882
Really hot. Bf and I are exhibitionists anyway.
>>
>>18262405
Not really, I like my life the way it is and I think it cruel to inflict this world on people. I'm an 22 year old Australian girl.
>>
>>18262650
>How do I tell girls I have an 8 inch penis.
Most girls won't be impressed-men lie about that shit all the time, and it'll become apparent if you ever do get laid. Don't bother.
>>
>>18262919
>Why am I considered a boring and dull person because I don't enjoy clubs, bars, huge concerts, and crowded/loud events?
Because the girls you like are interested in those things. I for example don't like those things, and wouldn't find you boring, but many girls do.
>>
>>18262931
>How turned off would you be if you liked a guy and found out that he's bisexual?
I'm bi, so it would be hypocritical to be anything but "eh". I'd still expect 100% monogamy though.
>>
>>18263298
>How many red flags would a 24 year old guy that has never had a relationship set off for you?
I'd be mildly wary, but would give you a try if I liked other things about you.
>>
>>18263451
>Would you find it weird if a male friend asked you to pose as a face model?
It would depend if you were a good drawer. I wouldn't care on the face of it, but if you made me look shit I'd be hurt.
>>
Do you laugh at guys with small dicks?

tfw only 5,2 inches
>>
>>18263553
>What can I offer to a girl when I'm not interesting, funny, good in bed, attractive and didn't have any cool experiences to share?
Nothing. Just like a girl like that wouldn't offer a man anything. You can improve on most of those though.
>>
>>18263590
>Do women love and worship cock more than or as much as I, a homosexual bottom, do?
Some do. Most don't. I must admit, as a bisexual girl I chase pussy as much as your average straight man, but I don't have the same response to dicks.
>>
>>18263640
>Anyone with similar experiences?
And herein lies why I'm a tomboy. I don't -get- girl friendships the way I get guy friendships. Well, that and I like male dominated things.
>>
>>18263823
>made out drunkingly with me and said she loved me at a party after i hadnt seen her in months
she REALLY likes you but feels embarrassed about her own behaviour
>wanted to see some movie super bad with me, went to my place, watched it in awkward silence
she wanted you to make the first move for once
>see her IRL and she always wants to hang out again but never messages me to organize something
she's waiting for you to ask her out
>>
>>18263930
>tomboy

That feel when my gf is a tomboy and everything is absolutely simple and easy. We watch dumb shit, play dumb games and do stupid shit like fist bump after sex. The perfect woman is a tomboy imo.
>>
>>18263940
>That feel when my gf is a tomboy and everything is absolutely simple and easy. We watch dumb shit, play dumb games and do stupid shit like fist bump after sex. The perfect woman is a tomboy imo.
Wish I had a bf like you to play vidya with and watch movies and talk about history and politics with.
>>
Where do I find girls that enjoy more relaxed things? I dislike nightlife (well, the clubbing aspect, I like wandering around and night driving)
>>
>>18263940
way too boring for me

I want the drama, seeing my partner go through the emotions gives me as much of a kick as it does to her when I remain calm, cool and collected, but never without empathy.

Once she calms down it usually ends up in really passionate sex.
>>
>>18263944
>Where do I find girls that enjoy more relaxed things?
Bookclubs, film clubs, chess, etc. Don't look for introverted girls in extroverted spaces. Find something related to your hobbies and go there.
>>
>>18263946
>Once she calms down it usually ends up in really passionate sex.
I have great sex, and I'm a tomboy-Just because you're low maintenance doesn't mean you're incapable of passion.
>>
>>18263943
I thought most guys were pretty into tomboys so I'm a little surprised. I will say though that quite a few tomboys I know have been lesbians, so maybe guys figure there's no chance. Get out there anon, guys like me exist.

As for what I like and what got us talking, it was pretty much just music (since I'm super into music) and then when she got her new place, she asked me around to help build some of her shelves. We built them pretty shittily but ended up fooling around afterward.

>>18263946
>I want the drama
If you like drama then you're experiencing pseudo drama. Real drama is a pain in the ass and isn't fun.
>>
>>18263952
I'm not saying you're not having great sex

if you think the sex is the only reason why I enjoy the drama you misread my post
>>
>>18263959
>If you like drama then you're experiencing pseudo drama.
true enough, it is pseudo drama, real drama happens way too seldomly to be an issue, but if it does happen I handle it differently and it isn't fun
>>
>>18262328
>My bf says he'll break up with me if I get a pixie cut. Note: I'm taller than him and I often get mistaken for transgender even with makeup & a dress
Normally I'd say he's being a bit of a dick but considering the full picture I can't fault him too much. If people legitimately think you're a tranny then yeah, playing down your femininity even more probably isnt the best route.
>>
>>18263940
I do all of those and I'm not a tomboy.
>>
>>18262405

22, male, I want like 8 kids would be real sick having a whole bunch
>>
Women have told me I always look sad. How do I not look sad? I don't smile because my teeth are super fucked up.
>>
Girls

Do guy friends ever make you uncomfortable no matter how long you've been friends? Would you tell him?
>>
>>18263987
>Do guy friends ever make you uncomfortable no matter how long you've been friends? Would you tell him?
Nah, not usually. If he did then yeah, I'd tell him.
>>
>>18262669

Get that paper senpai.

But geez I don't know man that's real fucked but in a good way, just tough ya know, who fuckin knows - would you fuck your grandma? I mean i guess you're past that but my grandma I love her and shit but she's old as fuck and like retarded in that old person way, she always tells me how important traffic lights are, just gotta be like yeah they sure are...
>>
>>18262769

What a gay cunt - sorry no advice
>>
>>18262776

Ignore her she'll tell you eventually don't satisfy her fucked game of watching you squirm
>>
File: 1488821478063.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488821478063.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18262669
>We both love each other immensely and want to grow old together(or as long as it lasts)

there's not a goddamn chance of that if there's 50 YEARS OF AGE GAP. what the fuck are you doing dude, this is fucked up.
>>
>>18262769

Instead of looking for some specific special phrase, ask yourself: Does he act like someone that loves me?

Saying "I love you" and actually loving someone are two different things. If he does, you can tell by his actions, not because he uses a specific phrase.
>>
>>18262669
>She is much older than me and the age gap is over 50 years.
How the fuck do you fall in love with a 70 year old hag in your 20s?
>>
I just want a girl who wants to be a princess. Is this too much to ask?
>>
>>18262953
Don't apologize for Monday. leave out all the other stuff and just ask her if she'd like to get some coffee after class. Ask her questions about herself that she has to expand on. Basically if you're actually interested in getting to know her it shouldn't be hard.

What's your major? why did you pick it? what do you want to do after you graduate? is that something your passionate about or are you doing it for money/stability?

What kind of music are you into? do you play sports?

seriously it's not hard. and when you're talking to look for common interests and share information about yourself where applicable.

For example if you find out you guys love the same band talk about that.
>>
>>18263032
>She's probably been hit a ton because she has an amazing body and is pretty.

This is probably going to be true. Women usually don't like being hit on by strangers who are solely attracted to their looks. So don't mention anything about her looks, she can figure out you think she's attractive just by the fact that you're talking to her. Don't ask her out on a date and don't ask for her number unless she's clearly into you.

Cold approaches don't work often so don't take it personally if she's not interested. Just strike up a normal conversation and pay attention to her personality not just how hot you think she is. If there's chemistry and you guys are flirting naturally then go in for the kill, if not tell her it was nice talking to her and leave.

If you don't try to force yourself on her you'll paint yourself in a good light and open the door for future interactions. because instead of being the creepy guy who hit on her and couldn't take no for an answer, you'll be the guy she had that interesting conversation with.

Don't worry about that "friendzone" bullshit, women want to date someone they know and are familiar with, so waiting until you've interacted with her naturally a few times and have moved out of the stranger category will result in more success then telling her she's really pretty and you want to get to know her the very first time you ever talk to her.
>>
>>18261620
I know you probably hear this a lot but where the fuck can I meet girls that aren't sluts or really typical "I like pizza and traveling"? Everything else in my live is going really well but this always gets to me. I don't mind if they're clingy or autistic, or anything.
>>
Do i have any chance of finding a decent looking virgin or inexperienced girl at 24? Not because of some stupid slut shit, id just feel less anxious if she's unexperienced like me.
>>
>>18264256
Yes, despite what others here tell you it's absolutely possible. But the thing is you need to know lots of people by being social. Maybe you somewhat know 100 girls, there's a good probably one is, now try 200, 300, 400... It's inevitable but you have to get out there.
I should take my own advice...
>>
why the fuck do you flirt with me if you dont want to date me?ahhhh also stop using sexual inuendo,i knnow you are an autismo like me

what does this mean?

>>18264256
yes,i know some
>>
>>18264256
Around 12% of people are still virgins in the 20-24 age range.
Obviously you have a chance, but it gets harder and harder as you age if you want someone virgin and good looking, well adjusted, compatible to you, etc.
The best thing you can do for yourself is deal with your insecurities and stop worrying about being insecure.
>>
>>18264256
I'm >>18264263
and just want to reiterate how vital it is that you socialize, if you actually start it will get easier and before you know it you'll find what you want. But keep a positive attitude and try to be likable.
>>
both genders

is it wise to build up yourself before trying to ask girls out?

I'm 18 and a full time student, but i don't know how to drive or have a job. Lately, I've been applying to get a job and have gotten an interview. I also want to have a new hobby, specifically hiking because there are nice hiking areas around where i live.

I'm not shutting down on flirting or anything like that, but is focusing on yourself like this better in the long run?
>>
>>18264280
Not what you want to hear but do both. It's not like girls your age are building themselves up first. Just improve your like and talk to/ask out whoever you want.
>>
>>18264280
of course it will help
but many shitty people have a relationship with someone way better than they deserve just because the other person has low self steemm or shit like that
>>
I started acting really needy towards a couple of friends and it feels like they don't want anything to do with me anymore. What should I do? I have trouble meeting new people so I guess I'm too much sometimes. I feel so fucking shit.
>>
>>18264295
Also it's a guy and girl and they don't know each other.
>>
>>18264265
Oh man I'm 90th percentile at something for once.

Just a few years more and I'll be part of the 1%, h-hehe...
>>
>>18261625
Because it's hot to be wanted.

>>18261626
19 years

>>18261661
Depends the mood.

>>18261768
Sex is still pleasurable. Depends the girl. If she isn't tight she might not feel anything. But if she is tight, even a small one should feel good. Girth> length.
>>
How do I find a nice sweet gal to date?
>>
What reason would my ex gf who dumped me be constantly be stalking my online profiles and personal life and also threatening to block my number because I don't answer her texts?
>>
>>18264274
>>18264265
>>18264263
>>18264264
I mean it's not like it's a must, it'd just be nice to get to the bedroom and see she's as clueless and nervous as me you know?
>>
Am I required to tell the girl that I'm a virgin before having sex with her?
>>
>>18264373
She regrets dumping you. I'm guessing she did it because she thought there were greener pastures, but once she actually dumped you realised that you are the greener pastures.
>>
>>18264348
I'm barely 5'' in girth. Is that enough?
>>
>>18264397
Yeah I can't place it. She never said she wanted to get back together, not that I would. But she gets mad when I don't give her attention. I would probably class her as psychotic considering the things she would say when we dated so that complicates it. Thanks for the input
>>
Girls

Would you have sex with a guy you're not attracted to for practice?

There is this bullshit stigma as a male that "pussy is pussy", and that it's good to practice with unattractive girls. I listened to that shit the first and only 2 times ive had sex. I had sex with 2 girls that I wasn't attracted to just for "practice". Ended up being awful experiences for me, and it completely ruined sex for me. It's been 6 years and I haven't been with a girl since. Those 2 times were the most underwhelming, disappointing, and uncomfortable moments of my life. Why the fuck would I want to repeat that.
>>
What's the best dating app right now for hookups? I'm leaving my college town at the end of the summer
>>
>>18264507

>>18250471
>>
File: collarcat.png (695KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
collarcat.png
695KB, 650x933px
people of both genders: If society collapsed, would you be able to attract a bf that's alpha enough to protect you?
>>
>>18264537

1. I'm not gay
2. I'd be able to protect myself and others
>>
>>18264547
How are you so confident in that assertion? I'm asking both genders because I imagine like 99% of 4chan men would probably be the equivalent of a prison bitch if put into such an extreme scenario.
>>
Grills
How would you feel about a man who is hot but has poor self esteem?
>>
>>18264563
This question is meaningless, because men with poor esteem are never considered hot. Only in bad movies maybe.
>>
>>18264537

What the fuck are you on about

I'm a fucking man, of course I'd be able to provide for myself. I wouldn't be taking anyone else with me tho, in the scenario society colapsed I'd be the one doing the looting/killing.
>>
>>18264581
see >>18264551
why are you so confident you'd be able to rely on yourself? do you have any experience with scenarios like that?
>>
>>18264567
How about a dropdead handsome man?
>>
>>18264587

No experience. I know how to fight properly and I lift. I believe confidence comes naturally with being a man, and I'm damn sure I'd be able to provide for myself no matter the situation.

It's a man thing. Most males I know IRL would adopt the same stance. You might be a sissy faggot with weird fetishes on the internet, but when push came to shove your testosterone would probably make things work.
>>
>>18264598
That seems very unrealistic. I mean, if everyone thinks the same most would probably just be wrong.
>>
>>18264551

Because I have survival and tactical training. Plus I own firearms
>>
>>18264646
Alright that seems like a reasonable justification.
How attractive would a woman have to be to get under your protection?
>>
>>18264652
>How attractive would a woman have to be to get under your protection?
I just really wish those times came back and women started questioning themselves this type of questions...
Sex dynamics would completely change
>>
>>18264663
>Sex dynamics would completely change
yes but not necessarily for the better just because it'd benefit you specifically. answer the question though please.
>>
>>18264593
Best gay friend maybe
>>
>>18264664
>not necessarily for the better
For the better for all men I think
>>
>>18264652

well, she'd have to actually have value. If she's just some annoying slag with no common sense, it doesn't matter how hot she is.
>>
>>18264671
Men are only half the population y'know.
>>18264673
so ability to perform under high stress situations is the only measure by which you decide who deserves to live or "join your flock"?
>>
>>18264681

It's a survival situation... what else matters?

Why would I want some hot but retarded cunt who's going to whine and use all of my supplies without contributing?
>>
>>18264681
Well, your reproductive function comes to front. Main thing will be how good are you suited for a comfy home and healthy children, whether you'll be able to look after them and so on.
>>
>>18261620
>ITT: People pretending to be the opposite sex giving vague and sarcastic answers

These threads are terrible lmao
>>
>>18264537
No, but I'd probably just kill myself at that point anyway. Since it's either finding someone tough who would only sometimes abuse me while protecting me, or just getting killed/tortured/whatever by anyone else, why not an hero?
>>
>>18263780
She's a leech.

She went on one date with you and tries to move in and have you pay for everything?

I would have cut her off at "Alright so when can I move in?"

If you don't kick her out you're fucking pathetic and deserve the shitty life you'll get from it,
What makes you think she deserves anywhere to live if she's a cheating whore anyway?
>>
>>18263975
Hope you have millions of dollars.

That's not even an exaggeration. You need MILLIONS for that
>>
Girls

Do you actually enjoy giving bjs? One of my friends went to a club last night and was telling me that he got a bj in the bathroom by a girl had only met 45minutes earlier. Are blow jobs just not a big deal to you?
>>
>>18264726
I love giving blowjobs.
I wouldn't suck stanger's dick.
>>
>>18264744
>I love giving blowjobs

just boyfriends only? and what about it do you like?

>I wouldn't suck a strangers dick

Do you know any of your friends who have? Is this actually common?
>>
>>18264747
>just boyfriends only?
Yup.

>and what about it do you like?
I'm great at it and he loves it. Looking up at him while I'm getting him off is sexy as fuck. The sounds he makes, the face he has, his smile. The way he loses control and grabs my hair. Literally the hottest thing to me.

>Do you know any of your friends who have? Is this actually common?
None of my friends ever had one night stands so no.
>>
I'm planning on asking out this girl I really like our tomorrow and I wanted know if my approach is too awkward or too rushed, etc. Right now we are just on the casual hellos and goodbyes and that's about it. We are both in college so I know we are both very busy, especially around this time. I'm planning on asking her how school is for her then eventually transitioning to telling her that honestly I've been nervous to talk to her because I'm shy but I've always wanted to get to know her and was wondering if she would like to hang out sometime after finals are done, if she isn't doing anything over the summer. I don't know why I'm so nervous about this even though I shouldn't be. If it helps, I would label myself as a decent looking guy. However, I'm 23 and I've been single my entire life and I'm usually quiet and reserved unless I warm up to a person first. Anyway, thanks in advance anons.
>>
>>18264809
Go for it man.

You'd honestly be surprised how much these things work if you just try.
Good luck! Be confident, and if this thread is still open, let me know how it went.
>>
>>18264809
Go for it bro

No need to mention you're nervous and shy, everyone is to some degree in those situations. Also keep it very casual, like going for a coffee or a snack in the caffeteria. Try to befriend her first like this, with something innocent that she won't feel the need to turn down. After you did a few of those and if conversation flows well between you, then ask her out on an actual date outside of college.

But you're in the right mindset. Your spaghetti is safe, I assure you.
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (134KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
134KB, 750x810px
Girls

Why the fuck do you continuously pry for answers?

This girl is just a platonic friend. But this is the 2nd time she's asked me this shit. The first time she asked me about my past, I told her I've never had a girlfriend which brought up a series of questions. I told her I didn't feel comfortable talking about it. But now again, she brings it up.
>>
>>18264859
Is English her second language? Can't stand girls who can't type proper English through texts if it's their first language
>>
>>18264876

Yeah 2nd language
>>
>>18264670
I'm very heterosexual
>>
Girls
Is my 6.1(15.5cm) considered small or avarage?
Im 18 and a bit insecure about it.
>>
>>18264859

Just explain to her. Some girls are literally uncapable of understanding that some preety decent, acceptable men simply dont get any of it. Because you're maybe too shy, you have blown your chances, you maybe got shamed and hurt and didn't want any of it, etc, etc. There's reasons why men kill themselves much more and one of them is how alone they can get to be without no one caring. This is your chance to open up and also to show her a different perspective.

Just explain it to her, whatever your situation is, why you are what you are.
>>
Guys
Would you like to be approached? If so how? You're ususally just looking at me and that's it. If i happen to look at you you would smile and i'd smile too and yet you just keep looking at me until I leave or we seperate ways somehow and that's it. I really wish I could meet people, not just because I want a boyfriend but it would be nice to talk to someone different then my usual friends..
>>
>>18264946
Average.
>>
>>18264969

I'm reluctantly doing that now.
>>
>>18265000
>Would you like to be approached?
yes
>If so how?
casually, playfully
just walk up, say hi, and look cute. if conversation flows, cool. if not, no one has lost anything but a few minutes of their time
>>
>>18263305
Absolutely
>>
>>18265009
but what if the guy has a girlfriend? or even if he feels awkward being approached by a complete stranger?
>>
>>18265041
what do you have to lose by making the attempt?
>if he has gf
"im flattered femanon, but im taken"
>if awkward/whatever
(incoherent, stutter ridden rambling)
in either situation, you lose nothing. worst case, you gain experience. best case, you get a number/some fug/whatever. stop being a pussy, stop making excuses. just go for it. even the most autistic individual will be at least slightly flattered by your approach.
>>
>>18264505
No, it's one of the stupidest ideas iv'e heard, regardless of gender. You obviously know this now from experience.
>>
>>18264726
I enjoy it, yes. It's not the part of sex that is most straightforwardly pleasurable to me, it's more like work, but psychologically it's great to see him lean back and enjoy himself, and it's really pervy and nice to be so close to his dick, smell and taste it and all.

I would not suck a stranger off. I have never done casual sex so far, but while I can still imagine caving one day and having sex with someone I have no feelings for under the right circumstances, oral is different to me and I would be more hesitant.

I know some girls experience it the other way around though, and find blowjobs less intimate/involving than sex.
>>
>>18265045
thanks anon, I'll try it, at least whatever shit happens I can vent about it on 4chan afterwards lol
>>
>>18264671
kek no. For the better of only a small percentage of warlord men. The rest get royally fucked. The monogamous structure of the west is the closest thing we have had to benefiting all men.
>>
>>18264720
Not even that anon, but you act like that's a lot.
>>
>>18265051
good luck. heres one more protip- stop focusing so much on the result. learn to be content with any outcome, provided you are satisfied with the effort you applied. remember to learn from failure.
>>
>>18265046

But you have heard of this before right?
>>
>>18262405
F, 21, white American. Yes absolutely, although it's still a scary thought. My guy and I want as many as we can manage.
>>
>>18265067
Yes, and I wish that meme would die
>>
>>18265070

It's irritating to me. Dudes tell me "dude you just need to get back out there. Go fuck some random fat girl. It'll give you confidence to go after hotties". It really pisses me off.

The other thing too, I've also had people that said "maybe you should lower your standards?" Which means, that I should go be with girls im not attracted to.

Lowering standards means that I should be with girls I'm not into right? Why the fuck would I do that?
>>
>>18265076
Yep, even the self-proclaimed "relationship experts" on here say the same thing. While I can agree that some people do have unrealistic standards that they would benefit from lowering, most people would do even better by instead improving themselves and then being patient and persevering in trying to find the right person.
>>
>>18265061
after the last guy I was with I feel like failure already...
>>
>>18265076
I think most of the time when people tell guys to lower their standards they are assuming that he is so starstruck with objectively hot etc women that he can't imagine how lust can spark and grow if you develop feelings for someone cute but not strikingly attractive to most.
>>
>>18265089

You have no idea how big of a let down it is to change yourself rapidly over a year timeframe. Get /fit/, clean and nice haircut, new sharp clothes, and actually FEEL like you've made improvements and became more attractive. Just to download Tinder and not get a single match in a 3 month time frame. I feel extremely discouraged.

I asked some people about my profile and they said "maybe lower your standards?". Fucking shit. I'm not expecting a 10/10 super model or anything.
>>
>>18265090
everybody fucks up. learn from it. its only failure if you make the same mistake twice.
>>
Yesterday I found out that a female friend of mine, whom I was certain was interested in me romantically, has a date tomorrow.

Just the day before we'd gone on a late night date (which she called an adventure) which resulted in her watching a film at my place at 4am and sleeping on my chest under my blanket, repeatedly iterating how comfortable I was.

She also spent the following evening cuddling me and stroking my head when people weren't around at a gathering.

This has left me horribly confused, and jealous. Does it imply that I should stop pursuing her? Or that I should be more forward in my advances when the opportunity arises?
>>
>>18265149
you blew it. next time, dont be so oblivious
>>
>>18265149
Damn nigger, and I thought I was dense
>>
>>18265109
>Just to download Tinder and not get a single match in a 3 month time frame. I feel extremely discouraged.
Why not just go into a club or a bar and pick up a girl there?

I don't own a single piece of social media and I still get laid.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18265483
>>18265483
>>18265483
>>18265483
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.