[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything Left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dmf.jpg (268KB, 1280x1136px) Image search: [Google]
dmf.jpg
268KB, 1280x1136px
Please read this short thread before posting I made it a few days ago, and will fill you in on the situation. Thank you.
>>16835589

Now, its been about a week, and it seems like she has already started to move on to some rebound relationship bullshit. Saw her post a snapchat story with some guy, yeah, I forgot to block her snapchat, so mad I looked at it. I think this is pretty typical though. Maybe she is just sad and is looking for someone to fill some sort of gap she has now without me. What do you guys think my chances are at getting back with her? I still haven't replied to that text though.
>>
Life's too short to keep chasing after the same girl. Have you fucked a black girl yet? How about a tiny Asian who squeaks like a chew toy? Ride a fatty froggystyle. You have so much more to look forward to before you decide that your ex-girlfriend is worth chasing again.
>>
>>16852992
Why do you want to get back with her? It sounds to me like this was her intention all along, to try out the dating (read: fuck) pool and keep you on the backburner just incase it didn't work out for her. I'd say move on
>>
>>16852998
Made me laugh. Thanks dude. However, I am still interested in attempting to get her back. At least for now anyway. Also, if anyone is wondering how I got those DM's. I forgot that she signed in on my phone before, and after I saw the snapchat story tonight, I broke down a bit and decided to look for anything useful.
>>
>>16853003
I understand this is possible to suggest based off the information I supplied. However, for the countless reasons I can not explain in this short thread (I am sure you understand) I do not believe this was her plan, "all along" thank you though
>>
>>16853019
How long has it been since you broke up?
>>
>>16853025
7 Days
>>
>>16853028
lol dude, you're trying so hard to put up the illusion of not giving a fuck but failing miserably. If you want her back go talk to her, I doubt you'll be back with her for long since she basically wanted to leave you in the first place.

Do whatever you want, imo you'd be better off finding new girls and keeping her on the backburner instead of the other way around.
>>
Why would you want to? You made your decision for a reason so don't go back on it.
>>
>>16853072
>>16853076
you guys are right :') fuck i feel like I was about to jump but ya saved me. That was close. I'll keep her on the backburner, not the ither way around. I like the sound of that. And noo dude I give a fuck, I do
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.