[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I not believe her, at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x1136px
Why do I not believe her, at all
>>
Because you're bitter and butthurt
>>
>>16835589
why does it matter HOW it ended? her intention was to be out of a relationship with you and she accomplished that.

now she wants time but is texting you the next day? talking about being friends and keeping in touch?

stringing you along like a side bitch. don't respond, move on.
>>
Just don't contact her again or talk to her, that will make her mad and horny cause she still needs your validation and emotional support, but fuck that because you are getting nothing in return.
>>
Respond back with "k".
> Inb4 OP already poured out his feelings to her like a bitch
>>
>>16835606
>>16835608
Either of these is the right way about it.

Next couple of weeks are going to be tough. Might be best to take a vacation somewhere you've always wanted to go if you can afford it.
>>
How long till she fucks Chad? Then she will try to get back to you while saying you were on a break so you shouldn't be mad. It's more common than you think. Sorry pal.
>>
>Take time for ourselves = fucking other dudes while still wanting emotional support from you

So two options: cut contact or get cucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
OP here. nah dudes. I didn't answer. She has been texting me though. idk why
>>
>I wanted to ride the cock carasoul take me back now :)
Run like she's the plague
>>
File: oosama.png (505KB, 534x559px) Image search: [Google]
oosama.png
505KB, 534x559px
>>16835596
This
>>
>>16835631
Do you care about the stuff she's throwing away?
>>
>>16835631
Don't respond. Cut all contact and move on. Don't let her make you her puppet.
>>
>>16835641
nah she doesnt know i already got it back. lol
>>
>>16835643
I was going to suggest having a friend of yours who's a girl go pick up your stuff, but you sound like your set.

Have you blocked her on everything yet?
>>
>>16835652
blocked on all social media yea. I probably haven't made this clear, but I am "OK" with this. I mean, I rekt her when she was breaking up with me after she was done with her speech all i said was "sounds good" and walked away. She expected me to put up a fight to keep her or something. I won't let myself be used as her emotional tampon.
>>
>>16835657
You've done good.
Now the thread should die.
>>
File: sectionimg_veteransaffairs.jpg (29KB, 728x300px) Image search: [Google]
sectionimg_veteransaffairs.jpg
29KB, 728x300px
>>16835657
That's how it's done boys.
Mods should sticky this thread.
>>
>>16835589
Because she's trying to save face. Literally the only reason why she would send a message like that.

>>16835594
But anon, he could still not believe her even if he weren't bitter and butthurt.

>>16835596
I agree that breakups should be clean if possible, but I don't really think that she's stringing him along-- I really do think that she's just trying to avoid feeling bad about the breakup.

>>16835606
Key phrase here is "don't contact her again or talk to her"

Hardest part about breakups is the universal need to get the last word

I could opine more, but I don't wanna be a mass-quote fag.
>>
>>16835657
Good job
>>
Insiders are reporting to me that she was 100% not ready for my response. New "meta" haha..
>>
>>16835631
Hahaha. I love it when people do this shit. It's so clear they are trying to get you to bite.
>>
>>16835589

I don't Fucking TRUST her!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.