[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is very overweight >she started using tinder >got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1449540884079.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449540884079.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>sister is very overweight
>she started using tinder
>got a date
>only showed guy picture of her face
>never said she was bigger
>her face is actually very slim looking
>guy looks average weight
>she plays games online with him tho
>sister keeps putting off the date because she is crash dieting now.
>she's around 250+ pounds and 5'10
>was down to 160 (her high school weight)
>sister actually has a really chill personality, always had lots of friends

>guy really wants to meet her

What advice do I give her? I hear this "no fatties" shit everywhere. I'm terrified my sister will go on a date and be deeply rejected because of her size. But like, maybe he already knows she's big? This is literally the first date my sister has been on. I feel the need to be protective.
>>
Yeah, I don't find big girls attractive sorry. Maybe he already knows and doesn't care, but that's the risk you take when you put yourself out there when there is a lot of you to put out.
>>
>>16773613
Crash diets are dangerous, and there's no way she can have the guy wait around long enough to lose the weight healthily (which would be, like, 2lbs a week, maybe 3lbs if she's super fat).

Either she just has to bite the bullet and hope the guy accepts her, or if she doesn't feel comfortable with that, just don't go through with the date. Anything else is just bullshit and a waste of time.
>>
Mate it is tinder, people use tinder for casual sex. You won't meet the love of your life there.

As for your sister if she doesn't want to get rejected for being fat then she should have not used the fat girl tactic of using certain photo angles.
You can spot this shit a mile away, if the dude uses tinder often he probably already knows and does not care.
>>
>>16773624
I know a lot of people don't. I'm just afraid that her "lying" about it is going to send the guy into rage or something or he'll hurt her feelings. I am prepared to care for her if this guy is a douche about it tho.

>>16773634
I know it is. She did some detox diet and lost 9 pounds in one week. I don't know what she is doing to diet now though.
>>
>>16773613
You shouldn't crash diet OP. See>>16773634

It's good you're doing something about it but do it the right way.
>>
Make her lose weight. You can lose a lot of weight really fast without any danger to your health.
If he meets her and she's just a little chubby it's going to be fine.
>250+ pounds
That's a baby elephant. This shit is unacceptable. How can you even allow your sister to be a small planet? If I was this fat I'd kill myself.
>>
>>16773644
I don't know what kind of conversations they are having, but it was enough for her to tell me and my mom that they're going out to dinner. She probably wouldn't have told a soul if she was meeting for casual sex. I know my sister is a virgin at 25 and glamorizes losing her virginity, so I don't think she'd do one night stands. She always says she's waiting for marriage.
>>
>>16773648
I'm not talking about myself. I'm the skinny sister. My sister got my giganto father's dna unfortunately. I'm just concerned about her confidence..
>>
>>16773655
Just looked up baby elephants. Baby elephants are 50 pounds lighter than your fatass sister.
What the fuck, dude? How can you allow your family members do this to themselves? You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>16773657
Well she sounds naive, this guy will probably stop speaking to her if she does not put out.
Tell your sister to be proud of who she is and lose some weight a decent way. All those diets are dangerous, stupid and don't work.
Smaller healthy portions, cut out fizzy drinks like soda, fast food as a treat and daily cardio.

If you starve your body with shit like crash diets it will react by storing more and more fat.
>>
>>16773660
I'm not in charge of her life. She's always been bigger and taller than any female we know. She's been fat since she started puberty. My brother and I got fast metabolisms and have always been sticks like my mom. She's generally confident though. She knows she's big, I think we dating, she's not that confident though.

I was honestly starting to assume she was a lesbian or something, then she started talking about online dating and here we are.
>>
>>16773660
Also, I have a friend from high school who's like 5'0 and 250 and she's getting married to some guy she met online who's thinner than she is. So, like, it's possible, I guess. Who am I to judge, but I assume most guys who want fat girls are actively searching them out. My sister is kinda "lying" right now and I'm worried.
>>
>>16773666
She has done healthy diets. She fluctuates over the years though. She'll stick to healthy lifestyles for over a year, then crash and burn. Then do it again. Bur because of this date, she is now crash dieting.
>>
>>16773659
HOLY fuck this post.

You cant honestly believe fat is genetics/ DNA?
>>
Wait is she actually down to 160? That's not too crazy for 5'10 at all.
>>
Let it play out. There's not much else you can do in this position than help her if it fails.
>>
>>16774367
That was her high school weight.

>>16774164
I'm not saying its dna necessarily. My mom is 5'2 and thin. My dad is 6'4 and has never been under 230. I'm not saying her fatness is genetic, but she did get my dad's body type and height.

My sister is not pilsbury dough boy fat, she's like... hard-fat and muscular. Not really built in a feminine way and she didn't get that body type from my mom's side.
>>
>get overweight
>hide it by taking a picture of her face alone
>wants to lose weight to impress somebody

she won't lose weight in so little time

if she keeps putting off the date the guy will give up, it's better for her to let him know one way or another how she really looks

she didn't care about her health all this time, she chose the worst time to lose the weight
>>
>>16773613
Honestly it's not you or your life so why they fuck do you care if she is catfishing someone.
>>
>>16774862
Because a guy in high school that she was practically in love with rejected her for being fat and she attempted suicide. I don't want that to happen again. My sister hasn't attempted to even look at men since then.

I'm just concerned because it's a total stranger and stuff.
>>
>>16774867
She should definately show him some photos before they meet. It would be more traumatic if he rejected her in real life... Can she gauge his reaction to girls of her weight first or something?
>>
>>16773613
Are you in Cali I'll Fock your sis
>>
>>16773613
>Rejected for size

I think he'll be more bothered with the whole "Deceiving me for months on end" problem.

If you lie about something as simple as you personal appearance why would I ever trust you?
>>
>>16774903
This.
It would be all kinds of weird to think you "know" someone but when you meet them, they're like a stranger. It's a painful fact that our society is obsessed with appearance, but it shouldn't be something we lie about. Everyone has flaws - or what they consider flaws - but it doesn't define you. It would be awesome if the guy could look past it, but just to be cautious, she should be straightforward to avoid hurt feelings later.
>>
>>16773613
>Tell him she's really fat
>Like really really fat
>O..okay
If they decide to still meet
>Hey you're not that fat
>????
>Profit
>>
>>16773660
>>>/fit/
>>
you need to tell your sister that full disclosure is always 100% better than lying. Great that she's losing weight now, but next time just put up a damn full body shot. Anyone who's going to reject her for her weight is going to reject her when they find out; better to weed these people out sooner rather than later.
>>
>>16773655
>You can lose a lot of weight really fast without any danger to your health.
Credible sauce?
>>
File: dicks.jpg (86KB, 992x786px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
86KB, 992x786px
>>16775315

>Credible sauce

You wont find it because OPs fatfuck sister already downed it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.