[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am twenty fucking six and never had any kind of relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: mylifestory.png (57KB, 592x981px) Image search: [Google]
mylifestory.png
57KB, 592x981px
I am twenty fucking six and never had any kind of relationship at all and im fucking sick of it. I have asked 4 girls total in my life out, all rejected. I have yet to ask anyone in my university classes out and im about to graduate within 2 semesters.
There is a cute girl in my class and I want to just go for it. How the fuck do I break the ice? Do i just casual talk about the weather? Do I try to get her facebook? When does one figure out if a girl is into/not into me? When would I ask for her number?
Help me /adv/, im honestly clueless at this point.
>>
>>16769266
talk to her. if she's responsive and interested in the conversation then that's a good start.

continue regular conversation. if she's making an effort to get to know you or to spend time with you then she's remotely interested.

ask her out. coffee, food, event, etc. doesn't matter. if she says 'yes' then you have your confirmation. if she says 'no' then move on.

be realistic with yourself and your standards. a 5/10 ain't bagging a 10/10.
>>
>>16769266
>How the fuck do I break the ice? Do i just casual talk about the weather?
yes, gadually start talking to her more
>Do I try to get her facebook?
yeah, after a couple of weeks of mindless small talks
>When does one figure out if a girl is into/not into me?
never
When would I ask for her number?
after you talk to her for a couple of weeks on fb and irl
>>
>>16769279
>>16769271
so slow and steady wins the race?
id say we are both 6/10s.
>>
>>16769286
>We're both 6/10
Translated: we're both 3s and 4 at our absolute best. If
>>
>>16769286
not too slow Franklin.

by the time you first speak to her to you asking her out should be, like, two to three weeks depending on how often you see one another.
>>
>>16769295
its hard to gauge these things because everyone has different tastes and im sure as hell not going to post her picture on 4chan.
>>16769296
well considering I only have classes on T/TR and only have about a 10 min window, how would I even begin to get to know her?
>>
>>16769300
sit next to her. talk to her. talk to her before lecture.

start a conversation as class is ending. chain it to a conversation as you walk.
>>
>>16769308
That makes sense. we got another 4 months ahead but I know that time will fly fast. How would I know when to ask for her fb/phone if the conversations go well?
>>
>>16769296
>tw to three weeks
Holy fuck that's bullshit. It all depends on how well the conversations are going. I'm reading all those repsonces and it seems like nobody played "hey we get along pretty well, but we don't have much time to talk here. Wanna go out and casually have fun?" card. OP, thing about women is that every single one of them has a different way to get to. You have to be smart, you don't fucking plan, you go with the flow. It's up to you to decide if she's interested or not.
>>
>>16769317
dude you will know when
stop obsessing about timing
>>
>>16769322
Im pretty good at winging things in life but fuck, for some reason woman always throw me a curveball when I least expect it. I like to think of things in terms of logic but man, it kills me knowing I get rejected but I just dont know why.
Its got to be said something if I am willing to keep trying though. I want to say I at least had one GF in college for post life.
>>
>>16769317
Add her on fb after talking for a while, then message her on there and make up an excuse to get her number like "hey I'm passing out, think I'm gonna hit the hay. Mind giving me your number and we can talk tomorrow?" Then text her in the morning saying good morning, beautiful and wish her a great day. Shit always made my last grill swoon
>>
>>16769271
Bullshit. Even 5/10 females feel entitled to 8/10 males.
OP, lift and dress bettee, and understand Game. You've been lied.
>>
>>26
>>asked out 4 girls ever

I think I see your problem op. Do you?
>>
>>16769331
its not really the timing its just the fact of knowing when to ask at all.
>>16769346
>make up an excuse to get her number like "hey I'm passing out, think I'm gonna hit the hay. Mind giving me your number and we can talk tomorrow?" Then text her in the morning saying good morning, beautiful and wish her a great day
Man that seems kinda creepy to me, maybe a bit excessive but I think i get what your trying to convey.
>>16769355
go away /r9k/. real humans are talking here.
>>
>>16769361
Okay maybe tone it down to just messaging her when you wake up and wishing her a great day. It'll mean a lot
>>
>>16769331
I didn't mean to sound offensive, yet some anons here geniuenly have no fucking clue how to even approach a girl. Whenever giving them advice you don't make a "plan" You try to teach them how to realise things by themselves. I know it would be alot easier for us, who can play the game when more guys around would have a "plan-to-always-stick-to" but to be honest, i'd rather have more competition and it would be alot better for every single one of us when more people were self-conscious.
>>16769335
And here lies the problem. If you're good at winning things in life, you're good at winning women. Simple as that. You know why? Because women tend to go for guys who are succesful. And alot of skills needed to win in life are the same for going after women. You just need to readjust yourself. If you can be confident when doing projects/working then you also can be confident when going out on a date or simply talking to a girl. That's all there is - you adjust the set of skills you have to a new, unfamiliar and "dangerous" situation. Learn to enjoy the unknown, and it will work wonders not only with girls, but also other parts of your life.
>>
>>16769361
>its just the fact of knowing when to ask at all.
thats exactly what timing is...
>>
>>16769366
No. Seriously, no. It creeped the fuck out of me when my now ex-gf did that before we started dating. This shit puts alot of pressure right from the bat.
>>
>>16769378
Fine, my case of it working was anecdotal. Abort op
>>
>>16769367
i think you misread, I said winging things not winning, but I get the gists of what your trying to say. I have skills in social situations and am a great public speaker, it is just i dont know how to converse with woman.
>>16769383
>>16769378
I understand what you were trying to mean fellow anon and I appreciate it.
>>
>>16769359
no, i dont. enlighten me please.
>>
>>16769395
Well, looks like i did misread. Quite late in here, sorry.
If you're a great public speaker then i bet my fucking hand there's at least ONE girl that would love to hook up with you just after seeing you talk.
I'll share a secret with you. When dating girls, you're not there to talk. You're there to listen. The more she talks, the more she opens up, the more you get to know her, the more questions you can ask later. Even stupid fucking "are you a dog or a cat person?" Can work wonders. If you will be able to set the conversations the way you want (and looking at what you wrote, im sure you will), there should be no problem with you going on a date with her. From there, you can decide if she's worth your time or not.
>>
>>16769361
Pff, alpha widowing is true.
>>
>>16769279
Don't listen to this idiot
>>16769286
In my experience, it's the first couple of minutes that count. Sometimes it's just seconds, depending on how good you are with your eyes and, well, how attractive you are. You gotta work those eyes nigga. Now let me tell you, I'm kind of an "expert" in picking up girls from uni (as in, I suck but I'm as good as it gets in this asshole of the internet); and everytime I did it, the sexual tension was there even before we started speaking. Maybe we saw each other a couple of times and exchanged a couple of interested looks. You gotta learn the non-verbal cues. You also have to learn how to give the cues so that a girl considers you as a possible mate. If you put yourself out with the wrong attitude, she won't even think that you like her. Last chick I met this way, I was walking to uni, I see this hot girl and I take an eyefull. She gets the cue, invites me insistently with her eyes and waits for me at road crossings. We walk side by side for a while, then she finally breaks the silence and tension and introduces herself (not that I'm shy, I just don't talk much). After some facebook chatting we meet again at uni a couple of days later , long hugs and cheek kisses. Too bad she has a boyfriend. I'm in the process of getting a crush desu and it's scary as fuck. Like she's too good to be true.
Now this is a bit of an exceptional story and you can't count on things being this easy; however you get the drill. Work those eyes, capture her attention. It should be clear to her the whole time that you want to fuck her. The most critical phase is after the initial flirting and before physical contact is established: you gotta keep her flirted with your words without creeping her out, sound like the coolest guy without bragging. You want to keep this as short as possible. After that it gets more personal and wet and fun so I'll let you explore it unaided.

The whole thing works if you're a lonely wolf desu.
>>
>>16769271
OP you should be realistic with your standards but also try to better yourself because I guarantee you won't be completely satisfied with a 5/10. Fat ugly couples are never happy, despite being a perfect match.
>>
>I am twenty fucking six and never had any kind of relationship at all and im fucking sick of it.

1: You need to try more than four times. Approaching a chick shouldn't be feel like making a life and death gamble. Do it more and it will feel less painful.

2: Are you fit? Are you fashionable? Are you good at anything? None of the boards on this site can help you with these things. Ideally, you should seek places in the real world where stuff actually happens instead of just fucktards spamming memes at each other.

3: Don't set your sights on one female then try to morph yourself into what you think she wants. Be the best YOU that you can possibly be, and then show yourself to the world and associate with the people who treat you good.
>>
>>16769415
Makes sense.
>>16769430
shes not fat but I know some would gauge her face as not the most pleasent of facs. I am fat myself, hovering around 275 last i checked but ive been told I have a friendly face. I am being realistic and to be honest? Looks are not everything to me, Id rather have an honest gal than a pretentious one.
>>16769419
are you done? dont you have feels to post and frogs to lean on?
>>16769421
I know all about non verbal cues as that is what makes or breaks a good speaker, I just never know if they work/dont work when it comes to talking/flirting.
>>
>>16769449
>Approaching a chick shouldn't be feel like making a life and death gamble.
but it always feel like that.
Im not going to sugar coat it, im not fit, I know how to dress though. Im trying all avenues of resources to get help but my rl friends have been basically "b urself". Doesnt help much.

If there is one thing I vowed is I would never change drastically for a girl. If someone girl is going to be interested, then they are going to be interested in what I am, not what they want me to be.
>>
>>16769449
bullshit. /fit/ actually got me fit. /prog/ got me good at programming. Now /ic/ is teaching me how to draw. There's a lot of people who know the basics on 4chan and that's exactly what a beginner needs.
>>
>>16769449
Anon, i don't know you, but if i did, i'd buy you a beer. Truth has been spoken. Point 3. Should be quoted every single time somebody talks about "i don't know how to approach her"
>>16769467
It's all about attitude, not looks. You chase a girl for her looks, fine, you'll get a month or two of hitting that 8/10 pussy, but what after that? I don't mean you shouldn't chase hot chicks, but chase those who are both hot and smart at the same time. Look, men are more attracted to looks because we want our children to be well fed (big boobs), delivered smoothly (wide hips) and as healthy (shiny skin, good looking hair and nails) as possible. Women on the other hand want safety, support and responsibility. It's obvious they will pick a ripped, handsome guy for a one night stand, but when it comes to relationships brains>looks. Could show you a ton of women i know who hang out with guys who you wouldn't even think could have any relationships, just because they give them what they need.
>>
>>16769453
Well, you know the cues for an interested audience, don't you? The language of seduction has different words, but the structure is the same. You gotta know how to sell yourself and observe the response. When in doubt, assume that whatever you tried worked, cause girls sometimes hide their emotions. You just gotta keep on trucking. But please don't approach cold: you should already be feeling a tingle even before you go talk to a girl.

Also,
>>>/fit/
You need to get ripped, bro. Not even for getting laid, it's mainly for your health and self-confidence. Having a heart attack while you're fucking doesn't seem worth it to me.
You have a friendly face because you appear inoffensive. That's less than ideal for getting laid. Could work but I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>16769515
Hello, i'm a man who never felt a tingle before approaching a girl, yet i had relationships and girls that i geniuenly loved. Could you explain what do you mean by "tingle"?
>>
>>16769534
Well, you know that feeling when a beautiful pair of eyes stare at yours. When you can look through those pupils and feel her soul merge with yours. What I called a tingle would be a very reduced version of this feeling. I'm not saying it should be the same for everyone, it's just that girls tend to really like my eyes so I kinda became an eye guy. Maybe you start to feel it when you're already talking to her. It's just that a silent introvert like me generally leaves the talking last.
>>
>>16769565
Damn, i'm not as romantic as you. I'm ashamed to admit that, but for me it was all if i dig her butt or not. Attractive (for me ofc) face, plus an ass that i dig, i was going for it.
>>
>>16769582
Yeah that's how it was with my current gf but I find that for me it's really the face that does it. I've been with this girls for years but I'm getting a crush on this cutie I've known for 3 days. It just feels different, you know. Tbh I'm hopelessly romantic, I don't even want to be, but I'm the kind of guy who would kill for love and for friendship. Worst part is that most people are backstabbing bastard and I just can't relate to that.
>>
>>16769279
A couple of weeks for Facebook? Are you fucking serious?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.