[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"lesbian" character fantasizes about crush >crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

>"lesbian" character fantasizes about crush
>crush looks extra masculine

I don't understand this. If she was really a lesbian, wouldn't she be attracted to her feminine traits as apposed to her supposed masculine traits?
>>
>>136034895
>male writer don't know how to write lesbians.
More news at 11.
>>
>>136034895
OH MY SHISHTER
>>
She wants a dyke
>>
Yes, because lesbians are never known to date manly women.
>>
>>136034895
For every dyke pairing their has to be a bull-dyke.
>>
>>136034977
>>
Homosexuals think that one person needs to either fill a masculine or feminine role instead of both partners in the relationship being equal.
>>
File: 1440374789217.jpg (55KB, 472x289px) Image search: [Google]
1440374789217.jpg
55KB, 472x289px
>>136035096
I'd suck on a manly akari dick, no homo.
>>
>>136034895
Lesbianism is just a phase.
All 'lesbians' are hetero in their heart.
The power of DICK can unlock their secret.
>>
the category lesbian can be further broken down into bottom lesbian and top lesbian. A bottom lesbian wants a top lesbian.
>>
>implying lesbian characters exist in anime
>>
>>136034966
The mangaka is a woman
>>
>lesbian
this is a stale old meme
>>
Why does everything have to be either strictly lesbian or strictly heterosexual?
>>
>>136034895
>wouldn't she be attracted to her feminine traits as apposed to her supposed masculine traits?

When a faggot is attracted to a trap he is attracted because of his feminine traits.
>>
>>136035874
being attracted to a trap doesn't make you gay though
>>
>>136035905

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>136035577

>straight writer doesn't know how to write a lesbian

More news at 11.
>>
>>136034895
It's kind of like how Trap and Futa fans will swear up and down they're not gay and they like them for the feminine features, but then will specifically seek out the dicks.
>>
>>136036343
They don't write them unrealistic because they can't write them realistic, they do it because 3dpd lesbians are disgusting
>>
>>136036343
How do you know she's straight? And what makes you think her goal was to write "realistic" characters in the first place?
>>
>>136036450
And yet they have no interest in masculine-looking characters.
>>
>>136034895
just like tomboys
>>
>>136036688

Exactly. They use that as justification to hide their faggotry from themselves.

"I'm only attracted to feminine men, that's not gay!"

Delusional.
>>
>>136035874
he is also attracted because of the dick the trap is hiding behind his feminine looks
>>
>>136036757
You fail to comprehend the matter because you're stuck in the Western straight-gay dichotomy. So you rationalize everything to fit that.
>>
>>136034895
>this shit again
>>
>>136036774

The dick is the primary sexual characteristic of a male. It is the only part of a male that is INHERENTLY masculine. Being attracted to dicks makes you gay.
>>
The vast majority of lesbians have one bulldyke/butch partner and one "girly". The idea that both partners be girly is a hollywood/anime invention.

Though even in anime you still oftentimes have one partner be the "prince", and sometimes it's even portrayed realistically with one butch partner (ie Uranus and Neptune).

So what you're really saying is that lesbians don't exist? Are gay men also closet heteros because they do some bearmode X lispy feminine faggot?
>>
>>136036803

>your mind just isn't open enough, man

Fuck off, you delusional homo.
>>
>>136036874
It's an arbitrary dichotomy that didn't even always exist. It's not some natural law.

You also seem to have this social justice warrior mentality of having to police everyone's thoughts.
>>
>>136036940
>It's an arbitrary dichotomy that didn't even always exist.

It exists in every creature that does not reproduce asexually.

>It's not some natural law.
>X/Y chromosomes are not some natural law

This is how delusional you are.
>>
>>136036940
cut him some sluck,
He is 12 probably
>>
File: 1419439682171.png (245KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1419439682171.png
245KB, 595x842px
>>136037016
More like a closeted homo.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
>>
>>136037050
Yeah, you either love homos or you are one.
>>
>>136037079
or you are a religious bigot
>>
>>136037000
The dichotomy that everything is either "heterosexual" or "homosexual" is arbitrary.
>>
>>136037050

>cites article with no sources

Sure, kid.

This whole "homophobes are secretly homosexuals" meme dates back to a study published many decades ago that never even made it past peer review. The entire "experiment" was so scientifically lacking that it was laughed at by anyone who actually read it. The sad part is, some retards only read the tagline and believed that shit.

This is why they say a little knowledge is a bad thing.
>>
>"futa is not gay" shitposting
There should be a video about this somewhere
>>
>>136037105
This isn't plebbit or some shit.
>>
>>136034895
It doesn't matter how you spin it onee-chan, you like girls ergo you are a lesbian.
>>
>>136037118

In what way is it arbitrary? The two sexes evolved because sexual reproduction lead to higher genetic diversity than asexual reproduction. The split between asexual and sexual reproduction happened before life had even evolved to be multi-cellular. Heterosexuality is inherent in every living thing that isn't a single-cellular life form. I would hardly call that "arbitrary". That's just you twisting reality to appease your delusion.
>>
>>136037140
>are
The word used was might. And the fact that you are this defensive and angry gives me the sign maybe you are a faggot who probably just needs a good dicking.
>>
>>136037198
Sorry.
I always forgot that having your opinion makes you an idiot
>>
>>136034895
It's about being dominant, and maleness is naturally dominant.
Chinatsu wants to be Yui's bitch, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>136037312
Whatever, gaylord.
>>
>>136037287

Replace "are" with "might" in my post and my point still stands. Stop arguing semantics like a little bitch.
>>
>>136037243
I didn't say anything about sex or reproduction. I said that the concepts of "heterosexual" and "homosexual" are arbitrary. You think this dichotomy has always been around and in exactly the same form, but it hasn't. Japan for example didn't have the dichotomy before the Westerners showed up in the 19th century. In the early to mid 20th century it was still considered normal for girls to have same-sex romances.

But yeah, you're definitely in the closet.
>>
>>136036504
Then OP's question is meaningless.
>>
>>136037390
I think you're the idiot janny who kept arguing in the thread about the mystery homo show of the season.
>>
>>136034895
That's because there are few real lesbians in anime. Most simply adore their senpais.
>>
>>136037331
Thanks, 12 years old
>>
>>136037449
I have no idea what you're talking about, and this isn't Reddit in any case. This is an anonymous board. If you want usernames and user drama, go to Reddit.
>>
File: 1432620376363.png (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432620376363.png
516KB, 1280x720px
>>136037342
>Stop arguing semantics like a little bitch.
Get a load of this faggot. You must be furious.
>>
>>136037390
>I said that the concepts of "heterosexual" and "homosexual" are arbitrary.

And you still haven't proved a reasoning for this bullshit. I told you the reasoning why heterosexuality is NOT arbitrary, but you refuse to provide your own reasoning. If you cannot even do that much, you are just admitting your retarded beliefs are just delusion with no basis in reality.

>you're definitely in the closet

The fact that you repeated this garbage after you've been told why its wrong shows your willful ignorance and the full extent of your delusion.
>>
>>136037503
Janny as in janitor, newfag.
>>
>>136037521

No, just disappointed, anon. I thought you might be able to come up with a reasonable response but you just resorted to semantics. You can do better.
>>
>>136037524
Faggots don't need to provide reasoning. After all it's 2016, I mean come on.
>>
>>136036343
Yeah bruh, all those females that write yuri are straight as an arrow.
Next thing are you going to say is that Ritz and Ume are straight too.
>>
>>136037503
Jesus christ,being this new.
>>
>>136037524
>And you still haven't proved a reasoning for this bullshit.
I already said several times that this dichotomy has not always existed, because it hasn't. It also doesn't explain being attracted to traps. On one hand someone is attracted to them for being feminine, and on the other hand he is attracted to them because they have a penis. But at the same he isn't attracted to masculinity, and in all likelihood he is also attracted to vaginas. Trying to explain this through the heterosexual-homosexual dichotomy is just trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

>The fact that you repeated this garbage after you've been told why its wrong shows your willful ignorance and the full extent of your delusion.
If you weren't in the closet you wouldn't be so desperate and angry.

>>136037555
I never said I don't know what janny means. Go back to Reddit please.
>>
>>136037704
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>136037709
>I never said I don't know what janny means. Go back to Reddit please.
Stay mad, janny.
>>
>>136037709
>I already said several times that this dichotomy has not always existed, because it hasn't. It also doesn't explain being attracted to traps. On one hand someone is attracted to them for being feminine, and on the other hand he is attracted to them because they have a penis. But at the same he isn't attracted to masculinity, and in all likelihood he is also attracted to vaginas. Trying to explain this through the heterosexual-homosexual dichotomy is just trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

Nigger, its the masculine/feminine dichotomy that hasn't always existed, not heterosexual/homosexual. Masculinity and femininity are largely cultural. Heterosexuality is natural. Homosexuality is the fault of a broken or delusional human being.
>>
>>136037752
I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>136037851
Again, this is not something that has always existed. It's not a natural law. It's cultural.
>>
>>136037852
This is how you link to your site:
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>136037889
Claiming something is true does not make it true. Provide reasoning or admit you have none and have just been delusional your whole life.
>>
>>136037898
You mean YOUR site, since you're the one who's acting like this is Reddit.
>>
>>136037931
I'm not the one deleting anti-homo posts. You are.
>>
>>136037930
I already provided reasoning by pointing out that this dichotomy has not always existed, and that it doesn't explain everything its supposed to.

It's pretty obvious that you're so deep in the closet you can talk to Aslan. That's why this is making you so upset.

>>136037964
Only a janitor can delete post, so how exactly have I been deleting posts? Maybe try going back to Reddit, newfriend?
>>
>>
>>136036343
She is writing for a straight male audience. Lesbianism and homosexuality in general is just treated as a fetish in Japanese fiction for the most part; not a demographic
>>
>>136037984
>I already provided reasoning by pointing out that this dichotomy has not always existed

That's not reasoning you dumb motherfucker, that's trying to back up an unsubstantiated claim with another unsubstantiated claim, that just means you are spouting double bullshit.
>>
>>136038059
If it's some ironclad natural law then why did it come into being only recently, and not everywhere at once? Do you think natural laws just drop from the sky at random intervals and in random locations?
>>
>>136038147
>We already established that you're a janny.
You mean you randomly claimed I am one.
>>
>>136038132
>why did it come into being only recently, and not everywhere at once?

What the fuck are you talking about? You're just making shit up at this point.

Homosexual and heterosexual are words that describe an action. They are not social constructs. They are not open to debate. They are an observation of the natural world. Observations of the natural world are called laws. So yes, by definition it is a natural law. Homosexuals fuck things of their own gender. Heterosexuals fuck things of different gender. If you mean the words came in to being recently that may be true, but only because man creates words to describe things that occur or exist.
>>
>>136034895
Being a lesbian means being attracted to what men want to see in girls. That's why lesbian scenes are normally full of women doing their best to be effeminate for each other.
>>
>>136038325
>What the fuck are you talking about?
I am talking about the heterosexual-homosexual dichotomy being a recent invention and not existing everywhere at once.

>They are not social constructs.
That's precisely what they are.

Having fun in your closet?
>>
>>136038367

I'm genuinely amazed at the level of retardation going on here. Holy shit.
>>
>>136038421
I'm amazed by how deep in the closet you are. I'm also puzzled as to what exactly you're doing on /a/. Anime isn't exactly known for its heterosexuality and traditional gender roles.
>>
Why do people care if others are gay or straight?

It's not like it has any impact on you
>>
>>136038629

This kind of cancerous excuse for logic leads directly to the downfall of societies.
>>
>>136038714
>>>/pol/
>>
>>136038759
>>>/trash/
>>
>>136038714
Truly the attitudes of anonymous posters on an internet message board for anime-obsessed pedophiles will determine the final fate of Western civilization.
>>
>>136038769
Do you even realize where you are and what kind of people post here? Do you really think people here give a shit about your "REEE DEGENERACY" ramblings when they're busy masturbating to traps and lolis and ordering hug pillows from Japan?
>>
>>136038787

No man is an island. The actions of every man have consequence.
>>
>>136038845
There are 7 billion people on this earth and what 6.99 billion of them think is largely irrelevant.
>>
>>136038845
Tell me what society fell because people minded their own business
>>
>>136038819

I don't care if you love dicks or not, but if you start spouting irrational bullshit and start trying to justify delusions with more irrational bullshit I am going to call you out on it.
>>
>>136038917
He thinks he matters to society, how cute.
>>
>>136038917
There is nothing irrational about stating historical facts and pointing out logical errors in something.
>>
>>136035082
>HimaSaku
>China x Akari

anon pls
>>
>>136038973

Absolutely not. If someone actually did that I'd be delighted.
>>
>>136038879
>>136038967

Every human being has an effect on others. No matter how small, if enough people do it then it adds up to something big. Don't go thinking that you are worthless and that your actions have no meaning or effect because that is absolutely untrue.
>>
>>136039013
I already did. Unfortunately you're too much in denial because of your closet issues.
>>
>>136039059
>Every human being has an effect on others.
My cat has an effect on me and she is quite possibly the #1 best cat in the whole world, but I'm still fairly sure she's a complete political non-entity.
>>
>>136039081

Not once in this thread did you use any sort of logic. I dare you to prove otherwise.
>>
>>136039122

A political non-entity is not the same as a non-entity. If a cat improves your life, then the quality of the world is improved by the cat's existence. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say.
>>
>>136039136
You have no response to what I said about traps not fitting the dichotomy. It's also nonsensical to claim something is a natural law when it has existed for mere centuries.
>>
>>136039177
Affecting a single person and "leading to the downfall of society" are absurdly far removed. When you are complaining about impacts on society you are being political.
>>
>>136034895
>I don't understand this.
masculine/feminine dichotomy is very baked-in to the human psyche, so lesbians frequently recapitulate it with butch/femme roles. As do gays. As do straights.

The more you know.
>>
>>136039255

Logic. That's all I'm asking for. Not unsubstantiated claims.
>>
>>136039367
It's just history.

And I see you completely avoided what I said about traps. But of course you did. You can't explain it. It doesn't fit the model.
>>
>>136034895
Lesbians often go for mannish women. Most lesbvian couples are not two feminine women being feminine together just like most gay couples aren't two meaty muscle men working out before fucking.
>>
>>136039438
>It's just history

I'm not asking for history, I'm asking for logic. Saying something is OK because it happened historically is the appeal to tradition logical fallacy. When you are committing a logical fallacy you are not using logic.
>>
Lotta arguments about labels and semantics in this thread.
>>
>>136039287

Plenty of things could theoretically lead to the downfall of society without being political entities themselves. When you don't care if your neighbor is behaving immorally and take no steps to correct the behavior, it is a net negative effect on the world. If enough people have this mindset, things can degrade very quickly.
>>
>>136039606
So you admit it's historically true. Then what are you still trying to argue about? And who are you to demand logic from other people when your own logic has already fallen apart?
>>
>>136039676
>immorally
So go shitpost at all the lolicons and jobless NEETs on 4chan already, if you're really out to correct all the evils in the world.

But preferably just fuck off.
>>
>>136039700

Admit that homosexuality has occured historically? Yes, of course. I haven't tried to deny that even once. I merely claim it is absolutely irrelevant. If someone behaves immorally in the past it is not justification to behave immorally in the future.

>Then what are you still trying to argue about?
My initial argument, which has yet to be refuted, is that men who find dicks attractive are homosexuals. Anyone who finds a dick attractive and claims they aren't is delusional.
>>
>>136039895
Admit that the dichotomy has historically not always existed.

>My initial argument, which has yet to be refuted, is that men who find dicks attractive are homosexuals.
And yet some of those men are only attracted to femininity and have no interest in masculinity. It's almost like your theory is deeply flawed or something.

>Anyone who finds a dick attractive and claims they aren't is delusional.
Come out of the closet already.
>>
>>136040034

You've spouted the same bullshit before with the same lack of logic and the same unsubstantiated claims. I'm not doing this again. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>136040137
The joke of course is that you're the faggot here. It's obvious to everyone except you how much in the closet you are.
>>
>>136034895
Nigger, butch lesbians are a thing
>>
>GAY PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND RUINING SOCIETY
Oh shit, I thought I stepped into /v/ for a second
>>
>>136041754
>>GAY PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND RUINING SOCIETY

Things that no one in this thread said.
>>
GAY PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND RUINING SOCIETY
>>
>>136041925
Are you sure about that?
>>136042013
>>
>>136042108

I concede defeat.
>>
>>136034895
Homosexuals are weird like this. I've met gay men who would only date feminine fuccbois and lesbians who were dating butch women who were damn near indistinguishable from another man. Side note: Why is it always the women with huge tits that dress up like guys?
>>
>>136034895
It's not really masculine, more just androgynous.

It's a parody of classic shoujo yuri where one girl would be an athletic princely type who often dressed in male clothing and used masculine pronouns because you know Japan's big on its pronouns and suffixes.
>>
Bisexual reporting in.

Most women are bi with a heavy preference for men.

Only raging bulldykes are "gay" and I've even seen them enjoy dick for a while.

Think of how bisexual men like traps. Best of both worlds in their eyes.
>>
File: 1441579533901.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1441579533901.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>136034966
>being this retarded
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.