[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Takashi appreciation thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 42
File: RIP in piece.png (367 KB, 401x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RIP in piece.png
367 KB, 401x505
Takashi literally did nothing wrong. His suspicions were proven right and none of this would have happened if his wife hadn't been a cheating whore.
>>
>>120033828
Agreed.
>>
RIP sweet prince, you were too good for this world
>>
This is getting out of hand, I can't wait to see what Death Parade does to /a/ next week.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>120033828
>xmas cakes ever
>>
>>120034081
>next episode isn't cuck related
>no threads at all
>>
>>120034020
He was a fucking doctor man. Shit makes me mad.
>>
She wouldn't have cheated if he weren't a paranoid jerk. Takashi is an example of a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>120034020
> tfw he got reincarnated
>>
>>120034133
Next episode is already confirmed for the guy falling in love with the girl, it'll be a shitstorm.
>>
File: perfectly_fine.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
perfectly_fine.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>120033828
kek'd
>>
>>120034182
I've seen several people makes this argument and it still sounds stupid as shit.

Please, tell me how someone being paranoid can make their significant other cheat?
>>
>>120034133
It's apparently about strangers where the boy instantly hits on the girl when they meet at the bar, there's gonna be threads for sure.
>>
>>120034182
>She wouldn't have cheated if he weren't a paranoid jerk
>he's a big meanie so I'll let some other guy shove his dick up my pregnant body!
Christ women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>120034217
I can't wait.
>>
>>120034232
Its embarrassing seeing these fags defending the slut.
>>
>>120034081
>>120034133
>>120034260
I really want them to do one without fucking women because this shit has gotten too out of hand.
>>
>>120034232
They only started falling out after he got paranoid. That loss of trust causes issues. If there was no paranoia, she wouldn't have cheated.

>>120034274
They both fucked up, anon. This isn't black and white.
>>
>>120034274
>complain about no agency; instantly shift blame
>>
>>120034232
I don't agree with them, but having your husband become distant, ignore you and act spiteful towards you can easily drive you to cheat.

Women are emotional creatures and crave attention, if you ignore them, it can easily lead to them seeking comfort from someone else. Comfort in the form of the D.

Doesn't excuse her deciding to cheat in less than 10 weeks though.
>>
This is goin to be very week for the rest of the season won't it?

Every single week we will have another shitstorm about who Decim chose.
>>
>>120034232
Not that guy but if I was married with an asshole I might have cheated. This doesn't mean he actually acted so bad he drove her to cheat though.
>>
>>120034274
women are ruled by emotion while men are ruled by logic
>>
>>120034322
>They only started falling out after he got paranoid
the week following wedding ceremony and honeymoon..?
>>
His wife is wrong for cheating on him, but it's not like he would have found happiness either way since he has trust issues by nature.
>>
>>120034399
/thread
>>
>>120034382
Frankly we don't know the timeframe well enough.
>>
>>120034322
>they both fucked up
No, the wife fucked up by cheating on her husband days or weeks after getting married, while pregnant with his child no less. He isn't a bad guy because he was paranoid, she was a bad person for literally doing everything he was afraid of.
>>
No, they're both fucked

Machiko is a dirty slut
Takashi got them both killed

They're both sinners. Both of them should be eternally damned. Repent. FUCKING REPENT.
>>
>>120034399
>His wife is wrong for cheating on him
Only the most delusional of white knights would disagree with this.

The point of this all this arguing isn't whether she was right or wrong, it's whether she was more wrong than him.
>>
>>120034319
I think the problem lies with /a/ if you can't include women in a show without setting off a shitstorm.
>>
>>120034455
>Takashi got them both killed
>as a result of Machiko fucking another man and hiding things from him when he already has trust issues
>>
>>120034449
His intense trust issues would have fucked things up eventually. Again, his paranoid delusions created a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>120034455
And before anyone says so , Machiko regretted her actions but she didn't repent. Never did she say "Takashi I'm sorry for letting another guy give your unborn child a facial."
>>
>>120034552
Paranoid delusions that weren't fucking delusions at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 550x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 550x640
>>120034455
REPENT
>>
>>120033828
Friendly reminder: If he just talk her about what he hear clear things up they would be both alive and live a happy life waiting for the born of their child that would make their bond even stronger, instead of that he decide to be retarded and ruin everything.
>>
>>120033828
Really? We finally have a new series that's deep enough to warrant some interesting conversation and you fags always have to make it 'slut vs top waifu' instead?
>>
>>120034583
They were at the start. Just fucking google self fulling prophecy already you faggot.
>>
>>120034517
>if you can't include women in a show without setting off a shitstorm.
Are you retarded? Do you not realize how many fucking women are in anime? There's a shitstorm when white knight betas do backflips to justify a woman being a cheating whore.

>>120034552
>His intense trust issues would have fucked things up eventually
It might have helped negate them if his wife wasn't a massive slut. Do you not know what "delusion" means? If it actually fucking happened, it isn't a delusion.
>>
CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT CUCK SLUT
>>
>>120034613
How the fuck is it a self fulfilling prophecy?

>Oh, my husband seems really suspicious towards me...
>Better go fuck another man!

No, that is a woman being a fucking retarded cunt.
>>
>>120034552
Just because that edgy sjw arbitror says he has deep trust issues doesn't mean he actually does.
>>
>>120034607
How dumb are you? If she didn't fucking cheat on him, there would be no issue. If he confronted her, she'd lie to him, or tell the truth. He's fucked both ways.
>>
>>120033828
Takashi was right all along, you can't trust women.

RIP
>>
>>120034535
How he came to sin doesn't matter. All that matters is that he has sinned.

A whore and a murderer, damn them both.
>>
>>120034655
From the guy you fucking retard

>My wife is probably cheating on me
>I can't trust her
>He starts showing her no trust
>She cheats on him
>>
>>120033828
He died for our sins.
RIP good man.
>>
>>120034624
It was a joke reply to a joke comment, no need to be this assblasted. You proved his point about this show and women though.
>>
>>120034592
Ayy somebody got what I was going for
>>
>>120034706
That still doesn't make any goddamn sense on her part.

Judging by the extensive mental gymnastics you're displaying, you're either a major white knight or a woman.

I'm gonna go with the latter.
>>
>>120034669
You are fucking retarded.
The cheat was AFTER the marriage you fucking braindead homosapian, the machy he overhear talking about WAS NOT FUCKING HER.
I get you have horse shit for brain but at least try to pretend you understand it.
>>
File: NTR_02.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NTR_02.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
There are people who would forgive their significant other:

1. putting another man's dick in her mouth
2. fucking another man in the doggystyle position while he spreads out her asscheeks with her asshole in plain view for another man
3. leglocking this other man while he thrusts deep into her pussy and cums inside her
>>
File: 1317015003118.jpg (24 KB, 461x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317015003118.jpg
24 KB, 461x403
>>120034823
>Womens actions
>Making sense
>>
>>120034823
Trust is incredibly important in a relationship anon.

Again, she definitely fucked up, but he did too. None of them are without blame.
>>
>>120034323
>If you commit an act you know will put your relationship with someone in jeopardy, you clearly value what you're doing more than that person.

Listen, I know that everyone on /a/ is an armchair relationship therapist and all, but you need to calm down for a second. There's a thing called 'Heat of the Moment' which relates to how humans are driven by emotion and wild situations can severely/negatively impact our rationale and common sense. It's perfectly understandable that someone can do something they severely regret later. If she really didn't value her husband that much, why did she feel like shit after cucking him? If she really didn't care too much, she'd just cuck him again and again. But no, she felt regret for what she did and tried to make amends.

>How the hell do you even get caught up in the moment only after like two months of someone being mildly irritable?
You just do. I knew a girl and after dating her for three weeks, I realized she was a fucking whore and I parted ways with her pretty much immediately after when I got some perspective.

That said, I want to reiterate that I am not condoning Machiko's behaviour: cheating is cheating. What I AM arguing against, is someone like you who thinks she barely gives a shit about her family and that cheating somehow turns you into an emotionless cuckslut. Furthermore, with the reveal in Ep2, it's pretty clear we aren't getting the full story when it comes to Machiko's intentions. The only thing we really know is that both parties were at fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1100x800
>>120034786
:3

Panty works Saturday nights at the Queen Decim.
>>
>>120034858
You're a slut shaming piece of shit and a terrible christian, forgiveness is always the best option. You love your wife don't you?
>>
>>120034701
>murder
>premeditated intent to kill another human being

>>120034770
>You proved his point about this show and women though.
How? There's only this much of a shitstorm when people do whatever they can to justify a woman cheating.

>>120034850
>The cheat was AFTER the marriage
No shit, you retarded third-worlder.
>>
>several days after
>still the same threads

Seriously, he caused the accident, they are both dead and ceased to exist.
Both routes are punishment.
>>
>>120034895
>There's a thing called 'Heat of the Moment'
>I let another man give my husband's child a scalp massage with his cock weeks after my marriage
>I value him

Like I said last thread, she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She feels bad that she got caught, not that she did it.
>>
>>120034983
nice one, cuck boy
>>
>>120034993
She was clearly feeling bad immediately after doing it.
>>
>>120034983
Epic simply epic
>>
>>120034993
Then why is she crying in that flashback?
>>
>>120033828
This nigga is portrayed like a real human
>jealous
>cant trust others
>suspicious to others

I mean the anime portrayed him as a person with trust issues, but did we get the reason behind it? No we did not.
>>
>>120034983
What does this post even mean? That I'm in the wrong for not agreeing with a married pregnant woman's decision to fuck another man behind his back?
>>
>>120034993
>I can't refute the argument so I'll just say she's a slut again and contribute nothing to the discussion
Okay, but don't expect another response.
>>
>>120034983
Bet you feel euphoric now.
>>
>>120034922
>No shit, you retarded third-worlder.
You embarrassing yourself.
What i said is not my opinion ITS A FACT which anyone who doesn't have 1 digit iq and watched both episodes would understand
>>
File: NTR_01.webm (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NTR_01.webm
2 MB, 700x394
>Paternity tests are anti-feminist application of science

The age of NTR/cucking is upon us.
>>
>>120034983
Thanks Sweden
>>
>>120035045
She's crying because she let the guy cum inside and knows a baby will make it way harder to hide her being a whore
>>
>>120035105
Wot

Are they really saying that now?
>>
>>120035105

Forgot my link:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/6391918/whos-the-daddy/
>>
>>120035037
>>120035045
Post a screenshot, I don't remember her crying. Even if she did feel guilty, that doesn't change the fact that she went out of her way to do something irreversible while pregnant with her husband's child.

>>120035073
I can't even understand what you're trying to say. You're under the incorrect assumption that I think she cheated before the marriage. She cheated after she was married and pregnant.

>>120035105
Men in France are banned from getting paternity tests if the mother doesn't agree to it.
>>
>50+ threads full of cuckold white knights vs frustrated virgins
Truly Death Parade is the Madoka of anime.
>>
>>120035146
France I think has laws against the man getting a secret paternity test evacuee it's destructive of the family unit.

15,000€ upwards for trying to find out if that child is yours.
>>
>>120035201
how are we frustrated virgins if we're just pointing out the truth that she's a cheating whore
>>
>>120035105
Where do you find the series these NTR webms are from? For research.
>>
>>120034895
>'Heat of the Moment'
Your condescension aside, I'm aware of this. I'm saying the scenario wasn't really one where it was just a "heat of of the moment" thing. Her scenario was probably the one she said about Machi's, just because you feel guilty about something after doing it, doesn't mean you won't do it again. People masturbate to questionable things and feel guilty about it later all the time, but that doesn't stop them from doing it again. If she didn't value him enough to stop herself in the "heat of the moment" before, she probably won't be again.

>I knew a girl and after dating her for three weeks, I realized she was a fucking whore and I parted ways with her pretty much immediately after when I got some perspective.
This doesn't really support your case, you're claiming you get caught up in the moment, yet you say she was a whore and broke up with her.

>someone like you who thinks she barely gives a shit about her family and that cheating somehow turns you into an emotionless cuckslut
You keep putting words in my mouth, I'm saying she doesn't care about them the appropriate amount, you know the amount that stops you from actively hurting them. I'm not saying any of this shit you're claiming I said.
>>
>>120035188
>Even if she did feel guilty, that doesn't change the fact that she went out of her way to do something irreversible while pregnant with her husband's child.
That's already addressed in this post:
>>120034895

Both parties are shit people, but at least one tries to make the situation better while the other is looking to take down everyone around him.
>>
>>120035240
Damn, that's fucked.
>>
>>120034133
do you know what cuck means?

He would have to be to beta do something about it for it be Cuck.

He did something about it alright.
>>
File: 1412030186743.png (377 KB, 2550x1650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412030186743.png
377 KB, 2550x1650
>>120033828
He killed himself and his pregnant wife. He married her when he was certain she was a cheating whore.

He's a fucking loser, anon.
>>
>>120034858
Whats this from?
>>
File: 1421078533028.jpg (213 KB, 908x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421078533028.jpg
213 KB, 908x820
>>120035105
>The point is that paternity was ambiguous and it was effectively up to the mother to name her child’s father, or not. (That eminently sensible Jewish custom, whereby Jewishness is passed through the mother, was based on the fact that we only really knew who our mothers are.) Many men have, of course, ended up raising children who were not genetically their own, but really, does it matter? You can feel quite as much tenderness for a child you mistakenly think to be yours as for one who is.
>Sensible Jewish custom
>Does it really matter if you know whether or not a child is yours?

Please tell me this is satirical. I want /pol/ to be wrong. Just once.
>>
>>120035328
Women will truly be the downfall of civilization

Not that we haven't known this since women caused wars in Greece...
>>
>>120035254
Of course she's a cheating whore.

The frustrated virgins are the ones that are arguing she's more in the wrong than her paranoid psycho murderous husband.
>>
>>120035258
>>120035361

Love Lesson 2013. Koreans seem to have a thing for NTR.
>>
>>120035105
where did you get this from? i need this for purposes
>>
>>120035286
>Your condescension aside,
No condescension, just fact. We had a guy last thread who knew nothing about rings and got called out for it as well.

>I'm saying the scenario wasn't really one where it was just a "heat of of the moment" thing.
I'm saying it was. As far as we know, she never did it again and felt immense regret and grief to the point that she sacrificed herself (to our knowledge).

>she probably won't be again.
>probably
Okay.

>This doesn't really support your case, you're claiming you get caught up in the moment,
I got caught up in the moment with another girl, which made me realize the faults of my gf. The point is that you can get caught up in the moment at any time - there's a reason why it's called emotion.

>I'm saying she doesn't care about them the appropriate amount
What's the appropriate amount to you? That she shouldn't have cucked him at all? I agree but the fact that she clearly knew she fucked up and tried to do the right thing after wins her points in my book. If you don't think she's a cuckslut demonness and that cheating automatically means you're responsible for everything bad forever, then we're good.
>>
I want Marito to stop going to other series with his whiny drama.
>>
>>120033828
Honestly even though his personality is worse.
Machiko made the environment for distrust thrive.

She never reconciled and wasn't planning too.
She acted suspiciously.
Not to mention the fact she actually did cheat on him and prove herself unworthy of trust.
So she essentially proved the paranoid fuck right.
I'm guessing this situation only happens when both souls would normally be sent to the void instead.
>>
Why are women so quick to cheat?
>>
>>120035353
>>
>>120035405
so you mean pussy whipped niggas will be the fall of civilization?
>>
>murderous
Stop saying things you don't understand.
>>120035670
Because society treats them like big kids.
>>
>>120034858
>3. leglocking this other man while he thrusts deep into her pussy and cums inside her
This is not ok.
>>
>>120035670
Because it's okay if they do it.
>>
>>120035639
>also
>I'm 10 weeks pregnant
>I just didn't want to tell you
>just like when I cheated on you
Like the worst timing to choose a suprise when you've decided to cheat on your significant other between a wedding, honeymoon, and apparently their firstborn.
>>
>>120034552
i'm sure cucking a husband is cure for his paranoia
>>
>>120034858
Depends.
If we're talking 2D here and there were drugs and mindbreak involved, I'd forgive mai waifu but then still dump her for being used goods.
>>
>>120035700
>so you mean pussy whipped niggas will be the fall of civilization?
Everyone's going to be turned into a pussy whipped nigga. There was a woman who got a guy to pay her child support because she just looked through her facebook list and picked one that was a doctor. The guy she picked was a faggot. Even sucking dicks isn't enough to be free of women.
>>
>>120035670
Another Korean NTR drama? If only they weren't softcore ; my dick would have probably died by now if they were.
>>
>>120034576
this he never even knew the truth instead she just stabbed him even harder with her lie; yea i fucked someone else it's not even your kid!
>>
>>120034607
>Friendly reminder: If she just talk him about what she hear clear things up they would be both alive and live a happy life waiting for the born of their child that would make their bond even stronger, instead of that she decide to be retarded and ruin everything.
>>
>>120034020
>medical doctor
>too good

You realize he had to have been a med student at one point or another right. They are objectively the worst people in the world.
>>
File: 1414346315119.jpg (5 KB, 173x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414346315119.jpg
5 KB, 173x173
>>120035685
>>
>>120035871
So you're saying both people in a marriage are retarded.
>>
>>120035795
h-how did she get him to pay her child support?
>>
>>120035483
I looked this up and
>http://asianwiki.com/Love_Lesson

came up

I expected comments about the NTR and the cuckening and then I got:
>What Audi model inside this movie?
>>
You guys need to stop using cuck as an insult.

Guys who liked being cuckold are the scum of the earth and deserved all the ridicule you can manage.

But a man who has a stupid bitch cheat on him, and then proceeds to dump her ass, let her family and friends know she's a cheating whore and otherwise ruin her life is a badass, despite being a cuck.
>>
>>120035795
>tfw can't even pretend to be gy to escape the tyranny of women

What a horrible time to be alive
>>
File: 1415155025247.png (196 KB, 513x484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415155025247.png
196 KB, 513x484
Thanks for soiling a perfectly good show, /pol/.
>>
>>120033828
dont balem the cheating whores, blame the phones industry for existing and making them crash.

I wonder which side japan took in this subject
>>
File: 1380154176269.png (18 KB, 691x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380154176269.png
18 KB, 691x597
>>120034858
>tfw she's a slut and deserves everything cuming to her
>also into ntr
based threads
>>
>>120035501
>No condescension, just fact.
>Listen, I know that everyone on /a/ is an armchair relationship therapist and all
That's pretty condescending.

I'm saying the scenario she painted with Machi is too incredibly convenient and doesn't add up with what we're shown. First she denied knowing what he was talking about when he said she was cheating, then proceeded to claim that the person in question was a different Machi that married another doctor, someone who we're shown still has her maiden name despite supposedly hating her name and being married. More then likely, she was the one who couldn't decide between the two and felt guilty because she cheated on him, but as I said just because you feel guilty doesn't amount to much. Sure, it ensures you're not a complete piece of shit and maybe gives you less of a chance of repeating the same mistake, but people that cheat are more likely to cheat again.

>tried to do the right thing after
What exactly do you mean by this? She didn't tell him it happened until after they were already dead and we weren't shown that she did anything particularly noteworthy of trying to right her wrongs, unless you're referring to her lying about how it was someone else's kid and she didn't care about him at the end because she pitied him and felt guilty about what she did, but I wouldn't really say that was really her doing anything to make up for cheating, more she cared about him and wanted to ease his burden.
>>
>>120035670
Because cock is truly a glorious thing. Can you imagine life without a penis? That's what women have to go through everyday.
>>
>>120035928
I don't remember if he actually paid, but he went to get his driver's license renewed and they wouldn't do it because the system said he had outstanding child support payments. I'm almost positive he got it thrown out and hired a lawyer, but the point of the story is that a woman could literally pick your name out of a hat, and depending on where you live, you'd be forced into paying for a kid that isn't yours. I think France actually fines you over $1k in fines if you try to get a paternity test done outside the country.
>>
>>120035942
>But a man who has a stupid bitch cheat on him, and then proceeds to dump her ass, let her family and friends know she's a cheating whore and otherwise ruin her life is a badass, despite being a cuck.

That's not BEING A CUCK. Holy shit. There's a huge difference between being cheated on and being a cuck.

Being a cuck means you're too beta to do anything about it even though you don't like it.

NTR means the other person outright stole the girl from you.

What you just described is just being cheated on and having the back bone to leave.
>>
Doujins when?
>>
>>120036000
>That's pretty condescending.
You should get that chip off your shoulder, then.

>I'm saying the scenario she painted with Machi is too incredibly convenient and doesn't add up with what we're shown.
We've went over this a million times over the past week and there's no concrete evidence for either side, just that ep2 revealed there's something we don't, and probably will never, know. I'm not going to argue theories with you, so stick to the point.

>What exactly do you mean by this?
She sacrificed herself for him during the test.
>>
>>120036031
What do they do when they bored if they don't have a penis?
>>
>>120035201
>people dislike cheaters
>slandered as loveless virgins
this is some sjw/feminist rhetoric
>>
>>120036068
Don't get worked up over the terminology. People are calling him a cuck because his wife cheated on him, implying that he's less of a man.
>>
>>120035962
is it wrong to not defend a woman who cheats? It's a betrayal of loyalty
>>
>>120035685

No, she'll probably get redeemed now. If watched Shirobako though, they just go along with the directions, I almost feel like they are influenced by all the spiritual energy in the universe, if that's possible.
>>
>>120036091
We need MTSP to do a Machiko doujin. And fast.
>>
File: 1421558019851.jpg (109 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421558019851.jpg
109 KB, 1600x900
>There are people attempting to validate Machiko using roundabout logic like "well he's paranoid she's cheating so she's gonna cheat"
I can only hope this circular logic trolling is all some form of common idiocy
>>
>>120036068
>cuckold (ˈkʌkəld)
n
1. a man whose wife has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn
If your girl cheats on you, you're a cuck.
>>
>>120036068
This. Takashi pretty much knew that Machi was sucking some dudes dick and still decided to marry her. That's a cuck if i ever saw one.
>>
>>120036068
>Being a cuck means you're too beta to do anything about it even though you don't like it.
Being a cuck means you DO like it, though.

>>120036141
That's what the white knights want you to believe.
>It's because she's unhappy! He should have been nicer to her!
>>
>>120034552
>mentally ill people deserve to have bad things happen to them
>>
>>120036133
So? They're right.
>>
why are you people saying he got them both killed when it was an accident? he didn't kill anyone. it is her fault for not giving him the phone in the first place.
>>
>>120036094
>I'm not going to argue theories with you, so stick to the point.
>She sacrificed herself for him during the test.
This is a theory, though. At no point did he specify the ruling was a mistake, in fact he explicitly said the judgement had already been made before she even said anything about cheating. The theory you refuse to argue has more credibility than the one you insist on arguing.
>>
>>120035761
i've got good news and bad news!
>good: i'm pregnant
>bad: who's is it?
>>
>>120036158
See>>120035151
>>120036183
>Takashi pretty much knew that Machi was sucking some dudes dick and still decided to marry her. That's a cuck if i ever saw one.

He had already married her when he heard the rumor, though. I don't disagree that he's a cuck, but he married her thinking she wasn't a whore.

>>120036216
I'm not a virgin and I think cheating is wrong. They aren't right, being a virgin has nothing to do with whether a married woman fucking another man is wrong or not.
>>
File: 1412442525295.gif (53 KB, 129x111) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412442525295.gif
53 KB, 129x111
>This thread
>>
>>120036230
By that logic it's his fault for asking for the phone.

Also for taking his attention off the road while driving on a fucking cliff.
>>
>>120036141
I don't care.

You people have turned the threads to hot shit.
>>
>>120036185
it's disgusting people would defend such an unfaithful woman
>>
>>120036297
>anime is about morality
>"you shouldn't discuss morality in threads about it"
>>
File: 1420363743440.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420363743440.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>>120035942
stop cuck shaming
>>
I want an episode of Death Parade with 2 guys so we can have yaoi instead of /pol/
>>
>>120036165
Well looks like I'm wrong.

>>120036185
The Cuck videos I've seen don't look like the guys enjoy it.

But I have an aquantaince in college who was into that shit. He used to invite my best friend to fuck his girls, then he'd go last. So I guess it's both? I'll never understand.
>>
File: plinkett.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plinkett.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>why didn't the wife, when her husband was acting weird, ask him about it instead of growing butthurt and cheating on him?
>why didn't the husband just look at her phone sometime later, or if we wanna get real paranoid, hire a PI, assuming he still needs to take drastic measures, instead of fighting over the cellphone while driving on a cliff like a toddler?
>why did the husband wake up at night at random times to make weird urobuchi faces? did his wife ever see him do that?
>I betcha he probably did that once and the wife would've seen it, probably more reason to ask why he was acting so fucking weird
>do we even know for sure if the wife cheated? all she did was look over sad in the bed one night, then she screamed about cheating and marrying for money while making urobuchi faces, she could've been lying
>why do they use elevators, did they just use stairs back in the 18th century? will they use futurama tubes in the future?

I actually like the show but for it to work it needs very flawed, irrational characters. Its fun, but sort of dumb, like an Urobuchi show, or a soap opera. Likewise, the resulting Death Parade discussions amount to what I'd expect of people who watch soap operas: project their values onto these intentionally flawed characters and say what /they/ would do instead.

That isn't necessarily bad. I'm glad to know most people here would sooner divorce their wives or husbands the moment things get weird rather than drive off cliffs in a fit of paranoia, or continue to emotionally distance yourself from the man you married without taking any steps to work it out (its not like marriage is a partnership or anything, right?) letting things spiral out of control. But this discussion is getting old real fast. All this "cuck," "tumblr," "/r9k/," and etc posting isn't the /a/ I know. I just hope you faggots get it out of your system ASAP so the truNEETs among us can calmly discuss which android-zombie bartender is the softest.
>>
>>120036385
>The Cuck videos I've seen don't look like the guys enjoy it.
w-why are you watching cuck videos?
>>
>>120036349
>implying screaming CUCK CUCK CUCK is discussing morality
>>
>ctrl f "cuck"
>47 results
Godamn it /tv/
>>
>>120036456
>implying that is what is happening in this thread and not a discussion of whether or not he did something wrong
>expecting to be taken seriously while strawmanning this hard
>>
>>120036246
>This is a theory, though.
Going by actions and what she stated, it is fact unless you choose to ignore her. Even then, at best it's both theories.

>At no point did he specify the ruling was a mistake
It is however noted that there is a flaw in the process which means it is not as omnipotent as we thought it should be.
>>
God fucking dammit.
She's a fucking cheater, sure, but she regretted it. That means she could still be happy if he didn't know about it.
He didn't even trust the word of his wife, the most important person to him, so he's a person that can't believe in anyone.
Following that: If she got reincarnated, she could have chances at happiness because she knows wrong things are wrong.
If he got reincarnated, he would keep not trusting anyone and would end either destroying himself again or rotting away shitposting about moral-focused anime in a imageboard.

Holy shit that was so fucking hard please get some ice my brain is overheating.
>>
>>120036141
it's not progressive!
>>
>>120036509
To be fair, 99% of the last thread was literally
>SJW SJW SJW
>CUCK CUCK CUCK
>>
You fucking retards, no one is actually saying the wife did nothing wrong unless they are trolling, ignore those posts.

The argument is that despite her being a cheating whore, she's still a better fit for reincarnation than her distrustful paranoid husband.

Or pretty much what >>120036562 says
>>
You guys need to stop self inserting into Takashi so hard and realize that hostile living environments do affect living quality.

Then again this is /a/ where people don't realize that what Takashi did isn't exclusive to intimate relationships. You can literally take the events and swap out the positions for various other scenarios.

Look at Guantanamo Bay. Innocent men go in suspected of being terrorists and many come out terrorists.

You're so hung up on dick juice that you can't see the point.
>>
>>120036562
>its fine because she felt bad about it

If she truly felt bad she would have come clean about it and properly asked for forgiveness.
>>
>>120036183
not a cuck otherwise he wouldn't have lost his shit finding out
>>
>>120036416
>I actually like the show but for it to work it needs very flawed, irrational characters.

Mother fucker, do you know anything about people?

Communication is the major killer of MOST relationships. People are too afraid of exposing their insecurities and paranoia to their partner, and it ends up destroying them.

You could confront your GF about the rumors of her sleeping around, but now she thinks you're not confident, and that you don't trust her. (The man's fear)

You could tell your BF he's being distant, but then it'll lead to a confrontation of WHY he's being distant (which she has no idea, she could think he just doesn't like her anymore) , but she's afraid to hear that, so she won't ask.

This goes on until it erupts, with her cheating, and him with the Car scene.

Arguments are actually VERY healthy for relationships, but people think the opposite, causing a relationship between two compatible people to end for stupid fucking reasons.

>>120036421
Sometimes I just click on videos with my favorite pornstars in it, and it's cuck, so I click off. I don't really enjoy any porn where they can't shut the fuck up and keep zooming in on a guy crying.
>>
>>120036416
>I just hope you faggots get it out of your system ASAP so the truNEETs among us can calmly discuss which android-zombie bartender is the softest.
I'm almost hoping for waifu wars too at this point, but with the next episode being >>120034260 I don't think it's going to happen soon.

Also Decim is the softest, I want to pat his hair.
>>
File: jimmy.png (142 KB, 327x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jimmy.png
142 KB, 327x317
>>120036562
If she were to be reincarnated, it would be as a whore so she can suck all the dicks that she want without getting killed.

At least she would've made a good whore who knows her place as a toilet for cum.
>>
>>120036627
Her husband's biggest mistake was being distrustful of a cheater and getting into a car accident. The wife's was cheating on her husband. It should be pretty clear which one was morally more fit for reincarnation. Hint: It's the one that actively chose to do something wrong.
>>
>>120036692
>I don't really enjoy any porn where they can't shut the fuck up and keep zooming in on a guy crying.
You would if you weren't such an insecure pussy. Man up and let people fuck your wife.
>>
>>120036509
>a discussion of whether or not he did something wrong
he aimed the dart at the board before he remembered his suspicions of her cheating. he thought winning would let him live and lead her to die. he valued his own life over hers.
>>
>>120036562
>He didn't even trust the word of his wife

She fucking lied to him.
>>
File: 13352160480.gif (162 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13352160480.gif
162 KB, 480x270
>>120036562
>>120036627
>People can't change.
>People can't do the same actions over and over again despite acknowledging said actions as mistakes.
>Cucking is forgivable because you feel bad about it.
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD DAMNIT

POST NONA AND TALK ABOUT NONA
>>
File: 1411694978829.jpg (47 KB, 576x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411694978829.jpg
47 KB, 576x416
>>120036692
>watching porn
>>
>>120036385
>don't look like the guys enjoy it.
To preface this, I enjoy women scratching the shit out of my back until I draw blood, but you don't always need to look happy to enjoy something.
>>120036416
>can calmly discuss which android-zombie bartender is the softest.
You and I both know that wouldn't happen when there's so many normalfags on this board now.
>>120036562
>but she regretted it. That means she could still be happy if he didn't know about it.
Why the fuck do you think she deserves happiness?
>He didn't even trust the word of his wife, the most important person to him
If he had trusted her, he would have been a retard for trusting a liar.
>>120036627
>distrustful paranoid husband
Did you stop to think why he was paranoid? The last thing any man wants to hear on their wedding day is a conversation between two sluts about how his wife is fucking other men.

>>120036644
>a married pregnant woman choosing to cheat on her husband is the same as being waterboarded and tortured by the government for a decade
You fuckers are reaching so goddamn high I'm surprised your arms haven't fallen off.
>>
>>120036692
>I don't really enjoy any porn where they can't shut the fuck up and keep zooming in on a guy crying.
Those are the best, don't you want to fuck a girl in front of her beta husband?
>>
>>120036562
Please see>>120034576
Regret != Repent
>>
>>120036627
>ignore those posts.
most of the thread
>>
>>120036729
On the other hand, it's mentioned that the husband is a colossal faggot and will never be happy no matter where he ends up.
>>
> Husband hears a rumor
> immediately takes it as fact
> treats wife like a filthy cheater
> act surprise when she ends up cheating after he's treated her like a filthy cheater unworthy of trust

Holy shit guys mother fucking genius
>>
>>120036791
I watch hentai and porn nigga.

Gotta switch it up. If I watch hentai too long, I start to notice the quality and lose my boner.
>>
Would you forgive her if she had shaved her head?
>>
>>120036848
>it's mentioned that the husband is a colossal faggot and will never be happy no matter where he ends up
It also establishes these people are fucking retarded and apparently don't know what the fuck they're talking about, so really what do they know?
>>
>>120036729
That's not the point, she understood her flaws and was a better person throughout the entirety of the dart game.

The husband was a distrustful paranoid asshole who actively tried to murder his wife and child.

She's quite obviously the person that should get reincarnated.
>>
>>120036703
she felt bad about it it's fine she would've cucked again in a new life
>>
>>120036813
Not really no. I'd start to feel bad.
>>
File: 1404506181600.jpg (172 KB, 950x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404506181600.jpg
172 KB, 950x950
>>120036787
>Cucking is forgivable because you feel bad about it.
Wouldn't you want to be forgiven if you made a mistake and felt about it?
>>
>>120036806
You're fully incapable of understanding a concept, hyperbolic as it is, and have to immediately draw comparison in severity because you lack understanding.

Good job, retard.

People use hyperbolic statements in order to point out something obvious that people would miss otherwise. The Guantanamo Bay example shows that treating someone a certain way can condition that person to become that way. It's a common psychological problem that exists in everyday life.

Like a bullied kid believing he deserves to be bullied because he's being bullied.
>>
>>120036806
>Did you stop to think why he was paranoid? The last thing any man wants to hear on their wedding day is a conversation between two sluts about how his wife is fucking other men.
'i just possibly made the biggest mistake of my life.'
>>
>>120036973
How can you be forgiven if you never ask?
>>
>>120036849
his paranoia stole her agency
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 135x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 135x150
"You little shits are ruining my debut"
>>
File: 1421622712335.webm (1 MB, 848x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421622712335.webm
1 MB, 848x480
>>120036947
>was a better person throughout the entirety of the dart game.
Too bad she wasn't a better person throughout the entirety of her life.
>who actively tried to murder his wife and child.
Really, faggot? I suppose you're referring to this, which is not him actively trying to murder anyone.
>>
>>120036806
>Why the fuck do you think she deserves happiness?
She didn't, she just has more chances of achieving happiness because of her character.

I won't even reply to the other ones because it's like they didn't even read the post.
She's still a fucking slut, she just deserves reincarnation MORE than the guy because he's the kinda of person that wouldn't trust his own fucking clone or robot maid or harmless shit like that.

If only they would talk about it but no, fuck communication, the best solution is to try to snatch the phone from her at the worst time of all.
>>
>>120034983
>>120034983
>being THIS much of a cuck
gentlemen, our new moot
>>
You know /a/ maybe the paranoia and hatred present of various boards has conditioned you to react to these episodes the way you do. I mean, do you look at your mother like she's a filthy whore because she took a dick once to make you?

You probably do now.
>>
File: 1391732120286.jpg (30 KB, 327x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391732120286.jpg
30 KB, 327x323
>>120036973
Depends on the mistake, some shit is unforgivable.
Plus it's not like a split second action that turns out to be the wrong choice, I would imagine cheating on your gf/bf is a process that takes time and effort so you can't really forgive all those actions that led to you betraying the trust of another.

Plus when cheating things are clear from step one, that you are going to hurt your gf/bf where in some cases of mistakes you think your actions are the good of everyone.
Who the fuck cheats and says to himself that his/her actions won't lead to pain and suffering by all?
>>
>>120037148
>Too bad she wasn't a better person throughout the entirety of her life.
Actually she was, manslaughter is worse than cheating.
>Really, faggot? I suppose you're referring to this, which is not him actively trying to murder anyone.
Yeah him running at her with darts is his hand sure wasn't "actively" trying to kill anyone.

Face it, you're wrong. You're letting your hatred for women cloud your judgement, be a man and accept the facts that were clearly laid out for you in the show.
>>
>>120036651
Let's do a fun thought experiment!

Switch the roles of the two characters. Now the wife is a paranoid bitch and the guy cheats on her. Wife gets in car crash and kills both.

Who do we blame? The woman 'cause she can't drive! Fucking virgins.
>>
>>120036923
>The anime isn't whiteknighting my husbando and is saying some horrible truths, so clearly it's full of shit
Whatever you say, anon.
>>
File: 1410016376858.png (478 KB, 521x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410016376858.png
478 KB, 521x621
>>120037168
She also had my dick in her when I was a fetus.
>>
>>120037262
>Actually she was, manslaughter is worse than cheating.
Accidents are not worse than intentional acts.
>Yeah him running at her with darts is his hand sure wasn't "actively" trying to kill anyone.
You mean him accidentally poking her in the shoulder with a dart or him running at her after they knew they were already dead?

>Face it, you're wrong because I say so!
Whatever you say, faggot.

>accept the facts that were clearly laid out for you in the show.
Ironic.
>>
You know what the funniest god damn thing about this is, if the wife's crime wasn't adultery but murder, a much worse crime mind you, then /a/ wouldn't give her shit at all and probably call her a badass.
>>
>>120037261
>I would imagine cheating on your gf/bf is a process that takes time and effort
Not necessarily.
Why are you even trying to argue the topic when you have no experience with it?
>>
>>120037314
They just have a threesome with Matchy if that happens.
>>
>>120037360
No, it clearly says it's full of shit so it's full of shit.
>>
>>120037431
>Accidents are not worse than intentional acts.
This is not an absolute statement, by the way.
>>
File: ExdeathVoid.gif (131 KB, 975x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ExdeathVoid.gif
131 KB, 975x463
>>120035685
>Not using exdeath's face
>>
>>120037403
>>
>>120037477
I'm not even sure what you're referring to anymore, but it's pretty clear the husband is a paranoid schizo and that won't change even if he is reincarnated.
>>
File: 1384433313989.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384433313989.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>120037441
Do I have to cheat or have someone cheat on me to talk about this topic or anime?
That's some retarded logic, by that account people shouldn't talk about anything ever. Also doesn't the fact that I haven't been cucked or haven't cucked someone mean I am more objective on the topic?

I can't imagine someone burned by cheating defending the girl or vice versa.
>>
>>120037314
It would be a completely different scenario since men can't get pregnant

Go away sjwtard
>>
>>120037431
>Accidents are not worse than intentional acts.
According to who? Your asshole? Because according to the legal system, a much more trustworthy system than your handicapped brain, he's much more in the wrong.
>You mean him accidentally poking her in the shoulder with a dart or him running at her after they knew they were already dead?
Being told you're dead doesn't give you the right to go on a murderous rampage, actually the fact that he did is all the more proof that he's an emotionally unstable asshole that doesn't deserve reincarnation. Her reaction upon finding out they're dead is to lie and make her husband feel better. But you'll defend his actions because you probably hate women or are retarded. Or both.
>>
>>120036973
Tripping over something is a mistake. Burning food is a mistake. Cheating on somebody is not a mistake, it's a decision.
>>
Everybody! Put your hands up!
>>
File: 0014.jpg (79 KB, 348x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0014.jpg
79 KB, 348x475
>>120037436
This.
4chan is completely incapable of dealing with gender issues in a sane manner. Which explains why we call everyone else normalfags, huh?

>>120036416
Seriously, this thread is a hell of a lot better than the other ones I've seen so far. I pray that your utopia dawns soon.

>>120037472
pic related
>>
>>120037261
>pregnant
>already going to marry a man you 'love'
>cheat after wedding ceremony and honeymoon
so she must've been hitting it before or continuing it later, otherwise she just luckily found a dude all of a sudden
>>
>>120036692
>This goes on until it erupts, with her cheating, and him with the Car scene.

Alright, but doesn't that go to show that their lack of communication led to the blowup?

Communication might've of still killed their relationship, its true, its not a sure-fire thing. On the other hand, would communicating lead to more than the wife and husband dying?

At the very least it would've been nice to see the husband attempt some form of investigation. You can hire people for this kind of shit, keyloggers, look at her phone while she's not looking, there's lots of options even if you need to ensure your wife is faithful before taking her word. Some are more drastic and paranoid than others but I don't think anyone would argue they're less effective than fighting with your wife over the phone while driving on a cliff.

My point is there's a ton of options both parties could've taken. If even one of them was slightly proactive this whole situation could be avoided, and the threads are largely about "he/she could've done X," then someone disagreeing, and leading to this tumblr vs. /r9k/ thing, and its silly to do when the characters are designed to make bad decisions so drama can happen.

In fact at the end of the day it probably wouldn't have mattered if one of them was rational. If the woman remained 100% pure and talked to her husbando, he'd still find a way to act silly and make urobuchi faces. If the husband was 100% accept or 100% angry she'd still probably find some way to fuck it up so there could be a story.
>>
>>120037602
No, that still applies. In this scenario, the wife is pregnant, but she only tells him when he admits to her that he cheated on her. Hell, I bet you that's happened before.

Also, calling a moderate an sjwtard doesn't get you far if you don't actually take the time to consider what they said.
>>
>>120037314
cheater gets the void
they only time which imo it was 'justifyable' was Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
>>
Did you people forget that machiko did all those bad things while they were alive, which means, when it count. Of course she deserved a more harsh ruling than takashi, since he only went mad in the afterlife
>>
>>120037441
why would i listen to a cheater like yourself
>>
File: 1421433051222.png (757 KB, 655x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421433051222.png
757 KB, 655x645
>>120037580
>Do I have to cheat or have someone cheat on me to talk about this topic or anime?
When you start talking about the thought processes behind cheating, I'd expect you to know what you're talking about.

It's like saying you can understand the mindset of deranged serial killers just because of what they do. It makes no sense and you look stupid for acting like you know anything about it.
>>
File: 1421039934472.jpg (386 KB, 820x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421039934472.jpg
386 KB, 820x801
>>120037148
>Understood her flaws
Right until the end right?
>The husband was a distrustful paranoid asshole
Wouldn't you like to find out on your wedding day that you were having sloppy seconds?
>actively tried to murder his wife and child
They are already dead retard.
>>
>>120037936
>When you start talking about the thought processes behind cheating, I'd expect you to know what you're talking about.
I wasn't, I was just stating that cheating is a complex set of actions and can't be compared to split second actions like forgetting to pick up milk on the way home or slipping for a second and saying something you shouldn't have.

Cheating is not a mindless mistake you make, it's a choice.
>>
>>120037799
>Alright, but doesn't that go to show that their lack of communication led to the blowup?

I said the lack of communication is the cause of the blow up.

>On the other hand, would communicating lead to more than the wife and husband dying?

No. If he addressed his insecurities, he would've found out about Matchy sooner. She would've known why he was acting distant.

The same goes for if she just ASKED why he was being distant. They could've nipped the problem in the bud and got on with their lives.

>At the very least it would've been nice to see the husband attempt some form of investigation.

NO. That's the opposite of what you should do.

>In fact at the end of the day it probably wouldn't have mattered if one of them was rational. If the woman remained 100% pure and talked to her husbando, he'd still find a way to act silly and make urobuchi faces. If the husband was 100% accept or 100% angry she'd still probably find some way to fuck it up so there could be a story.

W-what? No. There wouldn't be a problem. They would be alive. They are dead because of their failure to communicate. Them fucking up wasn't set in stone. Even with his trust issues, he could've easily put them to bed.
>>
>>120037799
it was right after their wedding he was thinking everything was perfect until gossiping bitches (matchy or not) which turned out to be true ironically enough; also not telling him about the baby also doesn't serve to alleviate the problems if she had atleast shared that the cheating rage would have been lessened since there was a child in the picture (if it was his).
>>
>>120037889
that's not how it works. that's the exact opposite of how it works.
>>
Let's put this in /a/ terms.
You have a healthy relationship with your Waifu/Favorite girl of all time.
Suddenly, your second or third favorite girl pushes you on the wall, breaths on your neck and whispers on your ear "You're gonna get sexed'.
You, being unable to resist, get fucked and only after everything the shit comes tumbling down and you realize you've tainted your Waifu, your most precious person.
This is Machiko.
>>
>>120038074
>I wasn't, I was just stating that cheating is a complex set of actions and can't be compared to split second actions
Once again, not necessarily. Please, stop talking like you know how cheating works.
>>
>>120038135
I tell my waifu I was raped and reap all the rewards.
>>
>>120038152
You still haven't made a point that applies to this anime.
I am assuming that you mean getting shitfaced or something, but that doesn't apply here.
>>
File: 1402024741137.png (31 KB, 176x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402024741137.png
31 KB, 176x175
>>120038135
>comparing rape to cheating
ayy lmao
>>
>>120038235
>that doesn't apply here.
says who? it showed absolutely nothing of what led to her cheating.
>>
>>120038235
>You still haven't made a point that applies to this anime.
I'm not here to make a point about the anime, I already did so last thread.

I'm just pointing out that you have no idea how cheating works, have never experienced it, have never done it, and probably haven't even been in a relationship, yet you're trying to analyze the thought process behind cheating.

It's quite simply, ridiculous.
>>
>>120038231
She could have done just that. But would your waifu forgive you for betraying her with another person if you told her that?
Yes, she probably would, but Takashi wouldn't believe anything because he's fucking mental.

>>120038261
It's not rape when you like it.
>>
>>120038123
Being solely in the behavior you show hen you are sornered ans scared is unfair. wat they said suring the game cant not be the principal factor in the decission
>>
>>120037889
>since he only went mad in the afterlife
Might want to actually watch the episode if want to shitpost in this thread like the rest of us.
>>
>>120037168
No, because my mom hasn't had sex in about eight years at the very least.
>>
>>120038135
>You, being unable to resist, get fucked and only after everything the shit comes tumbling down and you realize you've tainted your Waifu, your most precious person.
>This is Machiko.

Except she was the one pushing the guy against the wall.
>>
File: 1421501936393.jpg (119 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421501936393.jpg
119 KB, 1600x900
>>120038327
>It's not rape when you like it
>>
File: 031a[1].png (617 KB, 420x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
031a[1].png
617 KB, 420x600
>>120038327
>She came it's not rape
>>
>>120038516
No she wasn't.
>>
>>120038365
remember, they're equal when they get to Quindecim. memories matter, but only for the arbiter to try understanding their actions during the game.
>>
>>120038319
We she how she was right after cheating and she wasn't drunk.

>>120038322
>You can't talk about murder since you haven't killed or haven't been killed.
>You can't talk about war since you haven't been in one.
>You can't talk about X because you are/aren't Y.
Again this logic is beyond retarded. You do know that there is literally a job for people that try to analyze and predict the mindset of serial killers, or just normal people? We call those people shrinks and I don't think they are mass murderers or cheaters or depressed or any of the other shit people come to them for.
>>
>>120038516
Proof?
>>
>>120038516
please ntr doujins
>>
>>120038615
>>120038660
>this much roundabout bullshit
>Oh I bet she was forced into it

Women who cheat are the ones who initiate it, retard. She didn't trip and fall on his dick.
>>
>>120037607
>Because according to the legal system, a much more trustworthy system than your handicapped brain, he's much more in the wrong.
She was distracting him, so according to the legal system you're wrong. She was informed that her phone ringing was distracting him while he was driving and refused to turn it off, and when he reached for it to eliminate the distraction, she entered an altercation with him which caused the accident.

>Being told you're dead doesn't give you the right to go on a murderous rampage
You can't go on a murderous rampage when they're dead.

>But you'll defend his actions because you probably hate women
Only cheating whores. It would have been the same if he cheated, so I don't see why her being a woman matters.
>>
>>120038373
that was just an act of justified jealousy, when i say mad is when he tried to murder the whore
>>
>>120038630
>she wasn't drunk.
you know this how?
>>
>>120038605
It's a classic example of consensual rape.

It's third grade stuff.
>>
>>120038630
>You can't talk about murder since you haven't killed or haven't been killed.
More like you can't talk about the thought processes behind a specific murder unless you're intimately related to it.

>You can't talk about war since you haven't been in one.
More like you can't talk about the thought processes of a soldier participating in the war unless you're well read on the psychology.

>You can't talk about X because you are/aren't Y.
Now you're just generalizing and missing the point.

I'm not sure what tangent you're trying to hook us on, but this is all I said:
>When you start talking about the thought processes behind cheating, I'd expect you to know what you're talking about.

You can talk about cheating all you want, but when you start claiming characters think a certain way before acting a certain way despite not knowing what you're talking about, it comes across as silly.
>>
>>120037314
No, we now blame the guy for being a cheater.
>>
>>120038719
right, guys never try hitting on married women. the first thing every guy looks at on a woman is her ring finger.
>>
File: 1399273085280.png (221 KB, 405x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399273085280.png
221 KB, 405x412
>>120038719
>This faggot has never read NTR.
>>
>>120038852
Married women who aren't sluts usually tell them they have a husband and the guy backs off to find a whore.

Are you seriously implying that she was forced against her will to cheat on her fucking husband?
>>
>>120038761
>She was informed that her phone ringing was distracting him while he was driving and refused to turn it off, and when he reached for it to eliminate the distraction
not sure if trolling or legitimately retarded
>>
>>120038782
Great, now machiko is not onbly a slur but also an alcoholic
>>
>>120037314
We had a cheating guy in Death Billiards and everyone universally blamed him, there was no arguments. It's only you cucks that turn this into an argument whiteknighting women in the wrong because they're a woman and then claim everyone blames them for they're wrong doing purely because of their gender.

>Fucking virgins.
I agree, get laid and stop putting women on a pedestal as if they can do no wrong. You're like a fucking idolfag.
>>
>>120038898
It certainly can happen that way.
>>
>>120038963
Obviously it didn't, or she would have said she was fucking raped. Even then she's a slut for putting herself in a vulnerable position around other men while she's both married and pregnant.
>>
>>120038960
did Death Billiards guy feel sorry tho...?
>>
>>120039004
I don't get it, are you saying 100% of cheaters are women?
>>
>>120033828
These episodes were pretty much the aftermath of an NTR manga.
>>
>>120038898
no, I'm replying to
>Women who cheat are the ones who initiate it
are you seriously illiterate?
>>
>>120039020
Probably, he probably would have wrote children's books about how not to cheat and murder people too, but who fucking cares? Don't fucking cheat to begin with.
>>
>>120038782
Nigga again I was not talking about the thought process of anybody, just that the necessary actions needed to cheat on someone are more complex than most mistakes.

I don't know what the thought processes of someone that likes cutting up people into little pieces is but I can sure as hell tell you that doing so needs alot preparing and actions to pull off, meaning you have alot of time before commiting yourself to doing said cutting into little pieces to rethink and maybe not do it.

Meaning she that if she wasn't commited to cheating she could have stopped anytime, even when she is butt naked about to get fucked.
>>
>>120034182
She was cheating before he went paranoid.
>>
>>120039045
>>120039053
I'm saying if a woman cheats, she initiated it. If she didn't want to do it, it would be rape. Deliberately fucking another man behind your husband's back is not the same as getting attacked and raped.
>>
>>120038960
the guy in Death Billiards also tried to kill the old man, and the old man was never shown to have done anything wrong
>>
>>120039129
so you don't know what initiated means, then?
>>
>>120039129
>I'm saying if a woman cheats, she initiated it. If she didn't want to do it, it would be rape.
poor naive anon, woman can all anything rape; she didn't like it.. it's rape, she told him to stop as he's coming inside a split second too early; rape etc
>>
File: 1309318656103.gif (287 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1309318656103.gif
287 KB, 480x360
>>120037403
>>
>>120039179
The point is we already have a scenario where people appropriately placed blame on a male cheating. If it were reversed and the man cheated, these threads probably wouldn't even even exist as the people blaming the woman for cheating would blame the man and the people defending the woman would still defend her because they're fucking stupid and pay more attention to gender than wrongdoing and paint a guy suspicious of his wife who was cheating that got into a car accident into a fucking serial killer who will kill again after he's been reincarnated because he dared to lay a finger on a woman.
>>
>>120038365
It's really fucked up, what happens when a Yakuza shows up?
A soldier?
Anyone else who won't act irrationaly under the face of "uncertain" death
Remember the old man who was operator as fuck? While the normalfag panicked he simply responded that there was no definite that he'd die...also considering the fact he was essentially dead and lived a long life with kids anyway
>>
>>120034607
I know this was several hours ago but you're a retard.
>She cheated, he asks
She denies everything because she doesn't want to be in trouble and lose her money.
>She didn't cheat, he asks
She denies everything because it didn't happen.

Same result, he doesn't learn shit.
>>
>>120039129
>I'm saying if a woman cheats, she initiated it.
lol
I never knew reverse-SJW was a thing.
Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 42
Thread DB ID: 33081



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.