[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they always portray high school as the best times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 13

File: 1412229623977.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412229623977.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
Why do they always portray high school as the best times of people's live?
>>
>>118912666
wow that person is really getting comfy. I want to get comfy under them to warm and soft
>>
Because in japan it is. Have you seen their work weeks,anon?
>>
Because it is. After 18, it's all down hill.
>>
Because writers fantasize of a high school life they never had.
>>
Because it is. No matter how much high school sucks, as you get older things just suck more.
>>
Because they didn't had good high school lives nigga
education and shit is thick and tight on moonland
>>
>>118912741
Unless you are dirty rich
like you can snap a finger and have a country for you
>>
Because High School was pretty fucking fun and kids have a relatively large amount of free time and a desire to do things of their own volition.

Plus everyone went to High School, not everyone went to college.

Personally, I'd prefer if we idolized college because ~20 yr/o are a lot more interesting than High Schoolers, but hey, I don't make anime.
>>
>>118912666
Rose colored glasses anon I attended public school in Kyoto for 3 months before finally getting in the private school that fucked up my transfer. It was fucking hell. No AC, japs don't shower and goofy looking dipshits. Don't believe your chinese cartoons anons the only places slightly resembling animes are private schools and even then only slightly.
>>
>>118912740
This so much. Japan has a fascination with a feeling called "the nostalgia for what never happened" or something like that
>>
>>118912871
>japs don't shower
I refuse to believe any first world country has this
heck i take 3 per day
>>
They should have brought a futon.
>>
My senior year of high school was the best time of my life. Then everything went downhill.
>>
OP didn't have fun on highschool?
>>
because they're like me and want to escape into delusions of what a perfect high school life would be like

>>118912915
you're going to end up ripping all the skin off your body, i bet you wash your fucking hands with bleach

There's literally no reason to shower more than once every few days unless you're a disgusting sweaty faggot.
>>
>>118912915
I bet you're really fat.
>>
>>118912915
They don't for the most part, like every 3 days or something, they bath mostly and by then the entire family has already used it. It's pretty fucking gross.
>>
>>118912899
Because thats one good way of escapism.
>>
Everyone went to high school so it's easier for readers to relate to characters and experiences.

High school forces you together with people you wouldn't normally interact with. If you look at the cast of characters in something where everyone is an adult, like living game or even bartender while people may have a lot of acquaintances their circle of friends is smaller.

High school is a time of maturing from kids into adults, which is a nice setting for character development.
>>
>>118912915
>Showering more than every other day
>>
>>118912710
Japanese work fewer hours than Americans on average. Not that much fewer mind you, but still.
>>
Seems west people didn't understand how fun highschool life is.
>>
>>118913066
But the pay sucks for the most part so alot of nips take on second jobs. Plus if you got a family males tend to be the sole provider.
>>
>>118912988
>you're going to end up ripping all the skin off your body

I only do that when I'm switching bodies.
>>
>>118913052
if you shower less than once a day you're gross

if you shower more than twice a day you're fat
>>
High school was actually the best time of my life. I was social, health, was in a band, had a girl friend, and had almost no worries.

Now I'm just a introverted fat sack of shit.
>>
>>118912666
There's a huge laundry list of reasons. In short though:
>It's a convenient setting
>People can relate to the characters
>It's during the "coming of age" time of life, where the characters have any excuse abotu being retarded about social situations
>Characters are more or less the same age as the target audience.
>>
>>118912915
You should be euthanized for the waste of water your fat ass makes.
>>
>>118913052
I shower anytime I have to go out. This can mean two or three showers a day or no showers for a week depending on my schedule.
>>118913123
>if you shower more than twice a day you're fat
Do you never exercise?
>>
>>118912915
I would understand 1 a day, maybe 2 if you're a maniac, but wtf, 3 showers a day, that's around a shower every 6 hours ? why ?
>>
>>118913089
School was awful.
I'm glad it's over.
>>
>>118913123
I can go 2 days before my hair gets noticeably greasy, no need to waste water showering every day.
>>
>>118913148
>Do you never exercise?
no, i'm not fat
>>
>>118913153
3 showers is weird, but twice a day is easy.

I shower in the morning when I wake up, and shower after I go to the gym during the afternoon/evening.
>>
>>118913089
Personally going to private school in Japan was awesome, just that public school kinda sucked, I met my wife there. Got a 2 little girls calling me oniichan, a jiji and okasan. Although in retrospect it was very westernized since most of the kids there were from upper or upper middle class.
>>
>>118913089

It was boring. I prayed that each second of the day would go by faster and that I'd be at home playing games.
>>
>>118913089
When you go to high school with Amerifats and people that talk about CoD everyday you'll understand why it was so shit.
>>
>>118913089
>tfw unless I wanted to be made fun of in high school I would have to fit in.
>3 years of me just living in a empty husk that wasn't even me.

I'm glad it's over.
>>
What the fuck, I shower at once every morning and sometimes not on saturdays, but thinking not showering once a day is not the norm is seriously an issue.
>>
>>118913284
>but thinking not showering once a day is not the norm

Exactly, that's why I shower maybe twice a week.
>>
Also take in mind the age factor, between 13 and 18 the body is a fucking hormones cocktail that most of the times make them see the surrounding, future prospect and people less shitty than what they are when you past your 21.

Also because most of the people that's targeted are dad/mom boys that didn't hit the raw reality and don't think about shit like wage-labor time ratio, savings, finances, job future, long/short relationships, health or even if they actually like what they waste 18 fucking years studing and thinking most of them would probably do the same shit until they retire.
>>
You can live you entire life without showering even once, the idea of having to shower frequently is just a social construct
>>
>>118913089
i'm glad it's over
not happy for what followed
>>
Nigga I live in Florida, I gotta shower at least twice a day.
>>
>>118913284
Eh, hygiene is subjective.

Back in the day, Queen Isabella of Spain was known for bathing once every month, even when she didn't need it.
>>
>>118913446
These days appearing, smelling, or feeling human isn't very popular.
>>
http://www.medicaldaily.com/dirtiest-man-world-amou-haji-iranian-man-goes-60-years-without-bathing-says-cleanliness-brings
>>
>>118913446
back in the day we lived in caves
>>
>>118913582
>queen isabella
>same time in history as cavemen
>>
>>118913446
Even today I'm sure there are people that take showers once a month.
>>
>>118913517
If you want to be "human" go to Africa
>>
>>118913446
I used to only shower once a month, then I got head lice and I started showering normally.
>>
>>118913549
>those two comments

I just laughed harder than I have in weeks
>>
College is the best time for Japanese. All other times suck
>>
>>118913634
lice have nothing to do with personal hygiene idiot
>>
Because for a lot of people, it is. No cares, worries, responsibilities, mom and dad paying for shit and when you do get in trouble, almost nothing happens to you. The best of times, hanging out with your friends, drinking, slapping 3D asses and sticking your dick in questioanble pussy.

then the ride ends after HS and the real world creeps up on you. Every adult i know reminisces about their HS days. It's sad.
>>
>>118912915
I shower everyday but only use soap once a week.
>>
>>118912871
That's sadly true.
I had experience guiding a whole class of high school students from Osaka.
They were really not as tidy and good-mannered as shown in their chinese cartoons.
And most male students had strange haircut too .
Maybe students from Tokyo are better? I don't know.
But they did say they enjoyed their school live a lot with a bunch of decent club activities.
>>
>>118913888
If the stereotypes hold true then the Tokyo kids would be better behaved than Osakans.
>>
>>118913446
Hygiene in middle ages Europe wasn't even a thing. Versailles in France, for example, was an opulently decorated open sewer with a perma-stench that was as infamous as the lice-infested assholes who lived there. There's nothing subjective about that level of funk.
>>
>>118913956
>There's nothing subjective about that level of funk.

Oh damn, really? You had me going there for a second, thought we had more time travellers posting on /a/
>>
>>118912666

Call me a normalfag or whatever but true story. I started my old high school's anime club and I did at least SOMETHING sexual with every woman who joined at one point or another.

Its amazing how weeaboo shit and not being a beta gets you.

>mfw that was 13 years ago

FUCK.
>>
File: watamote 3.png (138KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 3.png
138KB, 500x458px
>>118913089
>football!
>did you guys play that CoD game?
>god i am so dark no one understands me
>lol i have to steal food from the school to eat!
>YOU BETTER PASS THIS TEST OR YOU WILL NEVER GET INTO COLLEGE
>you better study a second language or no one will respect you
>join a club!
>join a club or be alone forever
>hey anon i heard your pretty gangster i myself am gangster
>everyone wants to fuck everyone
>that one loser who sits alone at lunch
>teachers pressure you into voting or the country will spontaneously combust
>HOPE AND CHANGE! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE!

pic related was literally my highschool life in a condensed manga form. It's like reading about someones parallel life
>>
>>118913190
wouldn't that be the opposite if you're not fat? or are you one of those unhealthy skinnyfatfags?
>>
File: Sweat.jpg (56KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.jpg
56KB, 1024x966px
>>118913089
>Can't remember a single thing from primary school
>Noticing the same with highschool
I don't even know if it was bad or good
>>
>>118914115
>that one loser who sits alone at lunch

i swear that wasn't me or anything, b-baka
>>
>>118914115
>hope and change
RON PAUL 2008
>>
>>118914115
There's usually more than just one...
>>
>>118913089
I went to shit highschools in the poor part of town in one of the poorest states in the US.

Of course it was shit.
>>
>>118914117
>or are you one of those unhealthy skinnyfatfags?
anons are either fat or hungry skeletons.
>>
Was I the only person who had a onani-master-kurosawa-esque transformation throughout high school?
>>
>>118913646
Thank you.
>>
because every other time of their lives is working overtime to the point of suicide
>>
>>118914153
This happens to me too

I can't remember shit, even my friends faces are a blur
>>
File: mtg players will defend this.jpg (213KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
mtg players will defend this.jpg
213KB, 1440x810px
>>118914287
>being a wage slav
>>
>>118914115
>Forgetting that one girl who was loud and obnoxious and would say Japanese words.
>>
High school isn't necessarily the best time, but it is the most opportune time. So many opportunities that most of us wasted.
>>
>>118914326
Or never had in the first place.
>>
>>118912899
Don't we all?
>>
>>118912915
I shower once a week and only more when i need to get out, and i rarely do, when i was a kid in elementary i used to go a month or once every two months without
a bath, i remember my mom dragging me into the bath by force after i went two months without a bath once on elementary, fun years.
>>
Clapistani here.

It is nostalgia to a point, but for me highschool was the highlight of my life outside of my dad literally riding me every time I got less than an A on anything. Lucky for me my mom knew he was overreacting so nothing really came of it other than annoyance on my part.

>Great friends
>Playing games after school
>Mostly amazing teachers
>Mostly fun classes.
>Meeting the love of my life

Everything went to shit after graduation.
>>
>>118912666
>Every anime plot, ever:
>menacing threat looms over japan!
>while there are teams of qualified professionals, scientists, organizations and infrastructure already in place, IT'S UP TO A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT TO SAVE ALL OF JAPAN

Really? To me it's just implied subtext that says
>OUR CURRENT METHODOLOGIES AND ESTABLISHED PRACTICES ARE DESTROYING US, YOUTH OF JAPAN.
>PLEASE FIX OUR FUCKUPS.
>PLEASE RISE UP AND FIX THE FUCKUPS THAT WE CAN'T.

in this scenario, the
>alien invaders
>magicians
>angels
>lilith
>evil organizations
>BRITANNIA
>etc
are all strangling the beautiful and perfect Nippon. and "we have to inspire the youth of japan to go forth and fix these things" because they are no longer capable of it.
>>
>>118913446
DAYUM DIS SHYT CRAY NIGGA!!! LIKE NO JOKE YO!!!
>>
>>118913052
>tfw suffer from OCD and shower two times a day, three on workout days
I swear I actually got a warning in the mail about my water isage, I use 3x as much as all my neighbors combined
>>
>>118914410
>my dad literally riding me
Nigga, that's gay. And child abuse

Did you enjoy it?
>>
>>118913089
only good memories I have of high school was that our lunches were really tasty, this was around 1999. Other than that I was a loner and had zero friends.
>>
>>118914439
Anonymous your whit quit acting like a stupid nigger
>>
>>118914338
More like ignored because you didn't have the knowledge and experience to recognise them.

I was bullied and socially withdrawn in high school, but if I knew what I know now I could have had the time of my life.
>>
>>118912666
Because teenagers don't really experience health problems that affect older adults.

I do anything to be a healthy, young teenager again.
>>
>>118912741
My high school life didnt really sucked, but after high school it was way better for me, in high school you have work to do even after you get home, but after
i got a job i just go for even less than 8 hours usual and i also get paid so i have way more free time that high school and lots of money to buy all the stupid things
i couldn't before, but maybe the working years in japan suck.
>>
>>118912871
2d=/=3d
>>
>>118912666
Because back then, you didn't give a shit about health insurance or filing taxes and all that other crap.

And it is a strange feeling seeing your friends from highschool slowly getting married.
>>
File: gross.jpg (24KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
24KB, 322x365px
>>118913517
That's because humans are disgusting. Why do you think 2D > 3D?

Have you ever looked inside one? Blobs of meat secreting various forms of mucous.
>>
>>118912666
People who fucked around most of their high school life instead of buckling down and getting an education view high school as the best time of their life because of the dead end life they have afterwards.

People who buckled down and got an education regret not doing a lot of things their peers did and wish they could go back to try some of it out.

Well-adjusted human beings realize that there was good and bad about that time and also realize that it's in the past and they should move on.
>>
File: 1411009364475.jpg (177KB, 879x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1411009364475.jpg
177KB, 879x1199px
>>118914522
Was your dick bullied too?
>>
>>118913751
I shower every day but I cum in the shower and use my semen instead of soap.
>>
>>118914637

Start crying
>>
>>118914599
>health insurance

Literally the biggest scam around.

>>118914629
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>118914646

Radical
>>
As shitty as my college experience was, the best moments of college easily beat the best moments of high school.
>living in the big city with people your age
>no parents
>everyone about as broke too
>go anywhere you want
>like things you didn't know existed
>>
>>118914789
>that feel when you're in college but can't do shit
It sucks having parents control the purse-strings. No debt is nice, but they get the say so over everything when they're the difference between $15k/semester or not.
>>
>>118914115
>join a club!
Why the fuck would anybody do this instead of sports/lifting?
>>
>>118912915
If you live in a hot country, you need to shower at least once a day.

Aren't Japanese supposed to be ultra clean and shower often? I know for a fact that here in Brazil, it was the Japanese imigrants who introduced the idea of showing every day. Europeans didn't do that back at that time.

As for highscoolers, it is indeed the best time of most people's lives. You're healthy, have lots of freetime, and reasonable amounts of responsability. Bofore that you're too young, and after that you have no time for yourself.
>>
I remember high school.
I started out as a socially awkward late bloomer who was easy to pick on.
4 years later I was a defensive rage-fueled psychopath who dropkicked the scrotum of anyone who so much as sneered in my general direction.
I needed serious counseling after that shit.
Fuck high school. Nothing but a breeding ground for violent assholes.
God bless America.

At least uni is chill as fuck.
>>
>all these people not showering daily
seriously disgusting
>>
>>118914838
I guess it's nice they're paying for it.
>mfw when I'll be paying student loans for the next 10 years
>>
>>118914934
Even when I was maximum hikki mode in my early 20's I still showered every day.
>>
>>118914629
High school was he worst time of my life because I fucked around.

I stayed up all night playing WoW, drinking energy drinks and sleeping in class (which greatly exacerbated my social anxiety). Before then, I was always at or near the top of my class without even trying, but I ended up dropping out because of poor grades and being a NEET to this day.
>>
>>118914846
>>>/fit/
>>
>>118914984

And you didn't even play good games
>>
>tfw the hikki stereotype is real

I'm glad I'm talking to you people through a computer.
>>
>>118914934
>I used to be like tha t
I was so disgusting.
>>
>>118913646
I cant even get comments to work on that shitty website.
>>
>>118914896

>Europeans didn't do that back at that time.

That's a myth on the same level as "people of the middle ages believed the earth was flat"
>>
>>118914410
>Your face when only had friends in highschool but now no friends because I ended up becoming a NEET and too ashamed to face my old friends who all have jobs and girlfriends and actually go to bars and clubs and shit.

>Your face when I knew me and my best friends were all virgin 2D lovers back in highschool but at this point in time, now I may be the only remaining 2D lover in my old group of friends

>Your face when sometimes I stare at my cellphone with their phone numbers which they probably changed by now except for me and want to call them but don't have the courage too because I know they will start asking questions I don't want to answer

>Your face when I regret choosing a college away from everybody I knew right after highschool because I never knew true loneliness once I entered college and how hard it is to make friends with strangers you did not grow up together with.

>Your face when anime and manga help you get through everyday
>>
>>118914846
Why not? Though truth be told I wish I did sports in school, only sort of club that the school had was 4H and it's not like we could raise anything at home. And then bad, but the band was shit, with a very crummy director.
>>
>>118914934

I stay at home everyday doing nothing and I still shower everyday
>>
>>118914984
Wait. You dropped out of high school? Or college?
>>
>>118914961
>Live on the west coast
>Shower daily unless I'm being lazy on the weekend then I skip a day.
>Go back east for a trip
>Washington D.C.
>Summer
>Have to take 3 showers minimum each day just to not feel disgusting.
>>
I shower every day when I'm high
>>
>>118913210
>jiji
>Okasan
Obvious lie.
>>
>>118914934

Well here in urban America you have to PAY for running water.
And food.
And electricity.
And rent.
And Insurance.
And fuel.
And an internet connection.
All of these are absurdly overpriced as well.
Also working in the city means you get paid in nickels and dimes.
So EXCUSE me if I try to save a buck by running my shower less often than your privileged ass.
>>
>>118915104
You're getting this thread confused with the marriage one.
>>
>>118915104
Sucks to be you faggot.

I'm still doing embarassing shit so I'll never know that feel.
>>
>>118915041
>Why not?
Because making sick natty gains, slamming your body into people, and hitting 3/4 nelsons and headlock throws are way more fun than some tryhard nerd shit or people pretending their opinions matter
>>
>>118915128
Shit, you're right. My second point stands, though.

The worst part of highschool is after you've been graduated for several years and then you randomly remember stupid shit that you did back then and it makes you fucking embarassed and want to kill yourself.
>>
>>118914789
College didn't really feel any different from school except that parents and lecturers were relying more on students to be responsible for themselves.
>>
I gave up the few friends I had in middle school to go off to a high school where no one knew me in order to try and get popular and cool.
>>
>>118915174
Did it work?
I'm guessing no since you're on /a/ ;_;
>>
>>118915165
>deleting your previous post
>posting the exact same thing again

What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>118913004
They get clean before getting in the hot tub, you moron nignog. The water is for the most part, clean there. but they do shower rarely.
>>
>>118915187
I don't think I'll ever have a friend again. I'm in college and I don't know how to socialize.
>>
>>118913123
I wish I could take baths instead of showering but no time for it and it is less convenient than showering.
>>
File: IT'S COOL GUY.jpg (32KB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S COOL GUY.jpg
32KB, 257x212px
>be the guy who always broke the IT guy's security on the school's computer's
>made it so all the other kids could goof off, play games, and watch porn between classes
>people thought I was some kind of hacker genius, when in reality the IT guy was just a retard
>high school was actually pretty rad
>>
>>118915174
I did that too

Twice

I dropped out and I've been a neet for the last six years, smartest decision I've ever made.
>>
High school had its ups and downs, mine was actually enjoyable. College is just meh, but I do it for my future.
>>
>>>/r9k/
Take your offtopic blog and normalfaggotry to a board where it belongs.
>>
File: 1385064.jpg (71KB, 1000x556px) Image search: [Google]
1385064.jpg
71KB, 1000x556px
I'm sure high school wasn't really 'that' bad for everybody. Right?
>>
>>118915104
>randomly remember stupid shit that you did back then and it makes you fucking embarassed and want to kill yourself

That shit isn't highschool specifically. It happens all the time.
>>
>>118913372
Human bacteria have evolved over the hundreds of years.

I used to think like you until I got the dreaded jock itch.

If you want to believe bullshit like that, then throw away your modern clothes and wear togas and shit because modern clothes require you to shower everyday.

Meanwhile, back then, no underwear existed and it was okay for someone to catch a glimpse of your nuts on the street but at least you get a lot of fresh air on your privates compared to jeans wearing people today.
>>
I find college to be alright, though I commute to my university. High school was bearable because I was on a robotics team with a bunch of other nerds.
>>
>>118914950
Eh, it's okay. But being debt free comes with having no say over things and having to get my bachelors from a religious institution that I am in no way a good fit for at all. The friends here I did have were poorfags who all had to leave due to money issues, others are friends from high school I still talk to online sparingly. No actual friends here though and it's been like that for a good year or two now.

Could be worse, though.
>>
>>118913372
You can also live your entire life with food or water.
>>
File: 1337431530908.jpg (139KB, 1053x700px) Image search: [Google]
1337431530908.jpg
139KB, 1053x700px
>>
>>118912988
I wish I could shower every other day, but I get disgustingly greasy and my hair gets stupidly oily. By that same token, my hair is feather soft when I shower.

I'm not even fat nor a neckbeard man. It sucks.
>>
>>118915351
All two weeks of it.
>>
>>118915355
God damn, Japs are fucking ugly
>>
>>118914374
I know I fucking do.
>tfw was an outcast in secondary
>>
>>118915295

No, it was bad it was really bad

I don't wanna go back, I won't wanna see anything set in school, I don't want to even think about it
>>
>>118915355
>no yuri
dropped
>>
>>118912666
because the next stage is becoming a depressed wage slave
>>
You know what high school does for you? It makes you really smart, man. You kids wanted to talk in the back of the class? Not me, I listened. Okay?I was a Hall-Monitor, this was meant to be. You know how many classes I took? Extra classes, no, I've never had sex. But, you know what? My high school diploma keeps me satisfied. When a lady wakes to me says, "You know what's sexy?" No, I don't know what it is, but I bet I can add up all the change in your purse, very fast.
>>
>>118915380
Literally how can you even make out a full face to judge from that picture?
>>
What exactly is wrong with this thread? Is this the spic prime time or something?

>>118912666

The best friend of MC will do something whacky that eventually leads to MC pushing the girl on the floor while accidentally groping her breasts. I'm still not sure if the girl in the MC seat is the real MC, which would make things interesting, or is the seating order just different and the MC is male.
>>
>>118915380
white people can get pretty ugly too
>>
>>118915233
B is that you?
>>
>>118912779
>Because High School was pretty fucking fun and kids have a relatively large amount of free time

Unless you're one of those degenerates who don't really fucking care about national test or compete for university acceptance,high school is pretty much the fucking worst nightmare of your life,period.

Middle school is easy because nobody actually fucking care which high school you end up as long as you can do your studying right.
>>
>>118915371
It's kind of funny, because my hair is softer and nicer when I don't shower for a few days. Whenever I use shampoo and wash it it looks and feels fucking terrible
>>
File: 1370901295017.jpg (1MB, 1550x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1370901295017.jpg
1MB, 1550x2000px
>>118915355
>>
>>118915424
How do people handle working until they die?

It feels like the whole purpose of humanity is to follow a set routine right from birth and we can't escape this routine because we are still animals and need food, water, etc.
>>
>>118915445
Exactly. Why not?

Because they're fucking ugly.
>>
>>118915486
use conditioner nigga
>>
>>118915510

Why is that girl sitting on the floor
>>
>>118915371
Same for me. I have to shower everyday just because of my hair.
>>
>>118915526
do you can into english?
>>
because characters in anime don't seem to have a need for studying. I swear to god there were some years where I went to school just to do exams. it's absurd
>>
>>118915524
Either do a job you enjoy or find comfort in the things your job allows you to do.
>>
>>118915486
My hair turns really greasy if I skip cleaning it just for one day.

I wish I didn't have to shampoo and condition it everyday but if I don't, I end up with Dragon Ball Z hair every morning which turns into shitty looking helmet hair despite no helmet by afternoon.

Meanwhile, my dad has curly hair that looks good with or without showering.
>>
File: meanwhile, in reality.jpg (601KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile, in reality.jpg
601KB, 1800x1012px
>>118915355
>>118915510
>>
>>118915524
they don't
if they don't genuinely like their profession they often have trouble getting through life
>>
>>118915233
I'm sure that I've seen this exact same post before.
>>
File: 1280200297680.jpg (61KB, 216x253px) Image search: [Google]
1280200297680.jpg
61KB, 216x253px
>>118915586
>bottom left

every time
>>
>>118915524
Well my grandpa managed to get a fat retirement.
The old fucker is pretty much partying non-stop.

As for me, just knowing I've outlived the thousands of people who die horribly every day fills me with profound satisfaction.
>>
>>118915537
I do, same thing. It's kind of weird.

>>118915557
Your hair is supposed to have oil in it
>>
>>118915510
So just to be clear, they DO hike their skirts up?
>>
>>118915563
N-No sirru. I amu pure nihonjin.

Explain what any of what I said was wrong.
>>
File: 1298435996292.gif (3MB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1298435996292.gif
3MB, 472x360px
>>118915425
>>
>>118915555
Ronery.
>>
>>118915524

At least it takes a lot less effort than in the stone ages

Back then you'd spent 8 hours/day hunting dinosaurs with no guarantee of success, not to mention long walks to the nearest river
Nowadays water is a few cents a gallon, and a few hours of work is enough to buy groceries for a week if your job isn't shit
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.