[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was happiest when I was a Christian, but I fell off and became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4366.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4366.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
I was happiest when I was a Christian, but I fell off and became bitter and was drawn to magic and New Age practices. How do I become a Christian again? I'm so unhappy.
>>
No trick to it, just live by its core principles. You don't have to abide by the dogma of a faith to live by what it represents, contrary to popular opinion.
>>
>>19601031

Do you want some christian juice or somthing? Can't you think a little and realize christianity isn't a telco, just recover your old belief system.

If you're baptized you're in the church registry tho, you never stopped being a christian no matter how much fuckery you did with the new edgy practices.
>>
This is a stupid troll question. You can never get unbaptized so you're stil a Christian.
>>
Pray to God, repent for your sins and ask Jesus to cleanse you. Discontine the practices you were in and study the holy bible to renew your mind concerning Gods will. Jesus has his arms open to receive you.
>>
File: SaintZoé.jpg (406KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
SaintZoé.jpg
406KB, 900x1350px
>>19601031
Have sex with saints. You'll feel much happier then!
>>
>>19601053
I mean that when I believed in Jesus and had an open mind when it came to Christianity, I was happy. I followed the teachings and whatnot but now I'm edgy af and I just want to be happy again
>>
>all these people falling for this christfag shit

OP, instead of transparently trolling a paranormal 4chan board, why not actually go out into the world and do some good? Go volunteer or some such shit.
>>
>>19601031
Go back to church, re-dedicate your life to Christ. Read through the Bible.

Most importantly, repent.
>>
>>19601031
To be honest with you i don't think you can transition twice, I think your probably stuck as Christine now
>>
>>19601031
You can be a wizard and still believe in Jesus. The false dichotomies people imagine for themselves are insane. There are even werewolf saints, my friend. You can be a magical Christian.
>>
>>19601053
Wait, so I'm stuck in this shit? I can't unchristian?
>>
File: 1504735087286.jpg (198KB, 1446x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1504735087286.jpg
198KB, 1446x1272px
>>19601137
>implying that you can't be a Christian and do good in the world
>>
>>19601031
Just stop questioning things, consider curiosity and pleasure to be sins, and try to stop other peoples' fun whenever it looks like they may be enjoying themselves/ Also, persecute people for not belonging to your cult.
>>
File: 4454513.png (174KB, 869x671px) Image search: [Google]
4454513.png
174KB, 869x671px
>>19601031
Understand what Jesus is exactly and understand how some of the New Age stuff is related.

You will turn Christian again in no time and even happier.
>>
File: crucify.jpg (249KB, 1127x634px) Image search: [Google]
crucify.jpg
249KB, 1127x634px
>>19601031
>>19601053
>>19601272

>but I fell off and became bitter and was drawn to magic and New Age practices. How do I become a Christian again? I'm so unhappy.

"Christianity" is unclean. Stick with something else or study the gospels and just the gospels on your own time. The Bible is a theological minefield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ
>>
File: Marriage Act I.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage Act I.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>19601402
lol
>>
File: WeAreHis.png (1MB, 522x1254px) Image search: [Google]
WeAreHis.png
1MB, 522x1254px
>>19601031
He is calling you back to the source, realize it

No other religion or philosophy of man can top this…the true Gospel! Its not about doing good..its about who you are and your destiny.

This is why Jesus is both God and man at the same time…forever exalted, the Lord Jesus Christ!

The LORD Most High always wins

Psalm 147:5"Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite."

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, and along with the angelic host. One special angel stands out…

Lucifer fell through pride and arrogance sometime in the distant past, taking with him a third of the angels, and subsequently, he is stripped of his beauty and glory along with the other fallen angels.

The Most High creates man in His image and likeness, a special creation never before seen in the universe, patterned after Him.

Lucifer becomes jealous and outraged and focuses on destroying God's new creation.

God's Word describes the interaction between Him and His special creation, man, along with man's fall and his redemption through the Son.

The Book(Holy Bible) describes the essence of His Love and not forcing man to love Him back but to reveal to man the destiny that He has for him. Our destiny is to become an entirely new species altogether, not a perfected man, but a new creation called the sons and daughters of God. All it takes is a simple act of believing in the mode of redemption, the sacrifice done by the Lord Jesus Christ and obeying His Word.
>>
File: Even So Come Lord.jpg (104KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
Even So Come Lord.jpg
104KB, 600x358px
>>19602768
The next step in our evolution is what lucifer fears… what is to be revealed is man's ascension into the place of honor and glory that lucifer lost and the third of angels that followed him, in effect replacing them with a us, transformed into the likeness of Christ, much more superior than them, with dominion and authority even over angels.

When we give up this corrupted body, our new faces and bodies will be unveiled and will reflect the glory of the Lord…

That is why lucifer who is become satan(the enemy of humanity) is so hatefully jealous of us, and his numerous attempts throughout history to completely and utterly destroy us. He hates that we are his replacement…

May these words encourage you to come to Him...
>>
>>19602769
>with dominion and authority even over angels.
I'm gonna need citation on that part.
>>
>>19601449
God owns your soul now, bitch!
>>
>>19601031
church is tomorrow
>>
>>19601031
God is real. Don't let organized religion confuse you.
>>
I would start by praying and asking for God to show you the way. I would start studying the bible.
>>
>>19602768
no he didn't call me back. All that september 23rd business made me realize I fucked up big time and for all I know he doesn't want anything to do with me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.