[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i recently see a ghost if there are christian anons please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (4MB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 498x498px
guys i recently see a ghost if there are christian anons please pray for me and help me, not sure what to do i'm praying right now.
I can't go to sleep with that thing around my house.
>>
>>19600125
I'll pray for ya
>>
>>19600125
information about the thing i see.
Was a dark brown thing.
I can only see his head
Go up into the stairs i have in front of me
>>
>>19600131
yes please... this thing scared me.
i can give any alert to my christian friends because i'm banned from facebook.
>>
Ask Jesus to protect you, ill pray 4 you
>>
>>19600136
I said a prayer for you anon. I asked god if he'd send you some comfort, if the entity is a dark one then get rid of it, if it's a lost that it moves on, be it gods will. I know they they can scare on anon I've been there. Christ can help you. You can help yourself too by showing no fear. Let your light shine on them
>>
>>19600125
It's always been there. It just fucked up by doing something to let you know of its presence.
>>
>>19600143
>>19600131
thanks for the prayers.
>>
>>19600153
How you feeling
>>
>>19600167
cold
at first cold, but right now i feel more calm, i can't go to sleep right now.
>>
>>19600132
you will be in my prayers, anon. i would recommend talking to a priest at an orthodox parish
>>
>>19600175
We'll I'm glad you're calmer. Sleep tight anon they can't hurt you
>>
>>19600209
ok.
tomorrow i will give you more information if the thread is still alive, is the first time i meet something like that but I remember a situation in the church where girl see a demon and then she go to sleep... she wake up some days later after being possesed and exorcised.
My name is Sebastián to everyone who want to pray for me.
>>
File: revv em up.png (9KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
revv em up.png
9KB, 298x279px
Only one thing to be done
>>
>>19600125
Purify your house.
If that should fail, help send the ghost on their way.
>>
>>19600213
You will only be possessed if you have a weak soul.
>>
>>19600757
No correction you are looking for weak mind because your soul is similar to that which is trying to take body.
>>
>>19600773
I like weak minds because I can help make them stronger.
>>
Just cry XD
>>
>>19600125

I actually will. Bump the thread later tonight to remind me
>>
>>19600125
Give her a hug and sing her a song. Hugs and songs cure all ghost ills. Unless they are seriously fucking mad and they just want you away from them in which case you need to get some silver or holy weeds to burn in an incense pile. This will dispel the ghost or at least fill the room with such an unpleasant sent that goes into the soul dimension that the ghost will no longer want to bother you. I recommend Sage ginseng traditional incense for your burner.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.