[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

satan thread. Good or bad? i know about him from a gnostic p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5390.jpg (81KB, 458x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5390.jpg
81KB, 458x536px
satan thread. Good or bad? i know about him from a gnostic perspective to so if anyone would like to add from that regard feel free

But why i really am starting this is coz i been messing with this that was shared on /x/ i believe a year ago. Anyone use these as well? Results? None?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
>>
>>19599885
satan pre chrstians or after?
satan pre christians is literally the god pagans where worshipping aka the christian demonizing him

about the breaths and chants/katas you need to find a way that the word is vibrating for you
good luck spending time finding what works for you
>>
I find the suspension of disbelief from the "societal norm" required to identify as satanist or whatever--to believe hes real--should imply the existence of way cooler things about the nature of reality.
>>
>>19599966
I don't consider the religions that originated before Christianity's influence to be Satanic. I would assume they mean the actual 'Satan' given the link they provided.

You got dubs.
>>
>>19600035
it doesnt matter they all are demonic because the chrstians said so

to be honest nothing before them are demonic but who gives a single fuck anyways
>>
>>19600041
Well... from the majority perspective within Christianity, yes. For the purpose of this thread, maybe not.
>>
>>19599966
>satan pre christians is literally the god pagans where worshiping
thats the single dumbest thing i have ever read

pagan = polytheism . "the god"... singular.
>>
>>19600057
for the purpose of sanity we must assume that everything pre chrstianity is not demonic

simply because the word demonic changed quite a lot from the original context
>>
>>19600059
being polytheistic doesnt mean squat
greeks were but they had a form of "one above all"
zeus hera
egyptians had ra
romans jupiter
pagans griff woden
>>
>>19600059
I think they just type badly. I'm assuming perhaps they're coming from the commonly perpetuated idea that everything from Aten to Zeus is 'Satan'. (Not trying to go off on a tangent, but really all that would just be "the gods you have not known...")

>>19600061
Yeah, that's why I'm guessing OP means the demons and figures stemming from Christianity and Judaism. I don't think he's talking about ancient European religions.
>>
>>19600078
the most easy example to give is succubi/nymphs every sexual or "sexual" demon there is
the very first thing they did was to demonize every single religion before them and call demons every single sexual spirit they found on paper

this is how religion works by controlling sexuality and demonizing everything before them

christianity doesnt have any "original" demon every single demon they talk about is literally one god or spirit that a former religion had
>>
Important aspect of this thread
Lucifer =/= Satan
>>
>>19600091
Really? Succubi and nymphs? I'm not arguing with you that Christianity, and Catholicism especially, smeared every damn religion outside their own as the product of Satan.

I'm saying the purpose of the thread is not asking about anything like Freya or Anubis. You gotta' look deeper then what you see in the history books to get to the good stuff.
>>
Why would you go with Satan instead of Christ
>>
>>19600093
There's different perspectives. Depending on where you come from, Satan is Lucifer.... Lucifer is Satan. In that case, Satan was more or less a pseudonymous applied to Lucifer later on down the road. Yes, some see them differently.

It's very insulting to refer to the ancient deities and belief systems as 'Satan' or 'Satanism'.
>>
>>19600108
because at least satan doesnt need to lie for his existance
>>
>>19600114
If you are sincerely asking about Satan from a Christian perspective, you are already doing it. There's not much more to it then that. I guess you could haggle if you want to. Hope for a little extra to turn you away.

Remember that people who never knew the Christian God in the first place can't be turned away by Satan.
>>
>>19600120
thats the thing im not talking about both of them

a chrstian god as they are picture him cant exist
therefore neither their version of satan

because they both were made up to give a "water under the bridge" to kings and related when they wanted to kill thousands of people
that is all there is hence why even jesus got a god like form after they debated about it in the first ecumenical councli of nicae
>>
>>19600138
The only recommendation I can give you is to read When Jesus Became God by Richard E. Rubinstein. It's not really related to the original request by OP. However, you might find it a nice read.

Do remember there are still Christians today who are nontrinitarian. There are forms outside what was responsible for the killing of millions... they were killing everybody including other Christians. Yes, it relates back to the council of Nicaea.

We're kind of getting way off topic though.
>>
>>19600146
Rubenstein*

Sorry, I misspelled his last name.
>>
>>19600146
perhaps what im trying to say is
christians are ok in accepting their hily trinity aka they spiritural magi evangelion system
but when it comes down to actual true spirits they think you are a satanist a demon lover bla bla

i find this very amusing in general since i exp this couple of years ago when i told my family about my spirit lady
thinking that they were open minded i made the mistake of telling them
what i got was lots of laughter and they literally dragged me to a church for a priest to read some shit
>>
>>19600158
This has nothing to do with what OP is asking about. I'm sorry they dragged you to an exorcist.
>>
Speaking of which, OP... I think you need to be more specific. You talking about Gnosticism, Christianity... I mean, what do you mean by Satan. Well, clearly you mentioned Gnosticism, but like, you meaning anything from the other stuff?

You mean just general magic that can be talked about in other threads for a better answer like the previously mentioned spirit lady?

>>19600158
To better say what I mean... just because a bunch of fundamentalists or Catholics took you to see a priest or pastor for exorcism doesn't make everything outside the Christian/Hebrew/whatever system Satanism. That was a lie. They lied to you.
>>
>>19600164
oh no this was the fun part
once he finished i realised one thing
they dont have any authority to actual "demons"
or at least with spirits that are old enough
>>
>>19600172
dude i know that i choose to work with "demons" i didnt care back then or now of what they think i just thought that they would have been understanding because its hard enough to find people that actually works with spirits and arent rping and even harder to find people that works with "demons"
>>
>>19600203
samefagging

anyway to what the OP was saying there is trully only one way to know you need to work with him
and by him i mean the true face of "satanism" samael
>>
>>19600234
OP will still need to clarify because there's still the matter of how that is taken depending on the source. In my sect, Samael is no demon. Yes, his work would appear evil according to general human judgement, but he is not a demon. He's very important.
>>
>>19600294
it also needs to be said that like lilith samael also has a form of hard love toward those he teach

he will teach you but in the form of taking something from you till you learn the actual meaning if his teachings
most people dont realise that and perhaps this is what led the people to call them "demons"
>>
>>19600313
We don't considered Samael to be evil. He's is a subordinate of God. He is an angel of God. He's not fallen. He's very important and respectable. It wouldn't make much sense to disregard God to follow Samael since it's going to go back to God in the end.

Samael is going to fuck you over, and deliver God's judgement upon you in the end, if that makes any sense. Yeah, he's going to teach you. That's his job. He teaches people to deliver them into God's wrath.
>>
Everyone is entitled to their own belief though. I'm just sharing my belief on the angel, and that would be he is good.
>>
Adding to those two posts, I'm not yelling at you. I just realized it could be taken that way. This is one of those tricky situations where expressing a belief does come off rather hurtful sounding. Sorry. Do take my words in a civil manner discussing a personal belief without the intention of bashing anyone or disregarding other viewpoints on the matter.
>>
>>19600327
that assume that a god exists which whoever is involved with spirits already know that there isnt simply one true god but many
>>
Ok but all this god judgement shit ur talking about yhvh when u personify a lower emanation of a greater process of divinity. Of which is more deserving of the title god, id say. The whole human-esque, concievable versions of god are lesser than the judgementless ineffable whatever

and whatever that whatever is is greater than satan or yhvh or whomever in between the myriad beings on earth and whatever dieties or symbols they could cut up the infinity into in their imaginations
>>
>>19600355
Well, we call God Elohim, Yahweh, Lord of Lords, Adonai, King of Kings, God the Father, Lord Almighty, Our Father Which Art In Heaven... We call God a lot of names in my sect personally. I always like Adonai if I had to choose a fancy name.
>>
File: laughing satan man.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing satan man.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19600313
>it also needs to be said that like lilith samael also has a form of hard love toward those he teach
Literally what fucking drug are you on?
>>
>>19600380
forgot this is /x/ 99% of the time they just rp
>>
>>19600355
Going away from what name we call God in my sect...

See, the judgement thing... That's why I'm trying to explain Sameal is a good guy; he is God's judgement. He's very important. However, once again, I agree to disagree. I think all viewpoints are important to bring to the table.
>>
>>19600386
The hard part is never knowing which. Yet, we are all on this board together. The cesspool. The 4chan.
>>
>>19600393
hence why it doesnt matter if i share or not
idiots like >>19600380 that probably the only spirit they saw is a spiritus vodka ruins everything

fact is you need to work with spirits understand them in order to understand the bigger picture of the world and thos rp'ers dont do anything more than just shitposting
>>
>>19600402
Uh, it was a good run, right? I mean, not everyone is shitposting or role-playing. So, there's at least a little discourse that gets to happen. I guess some people might benefit so long as even one person was serious. I gotta' go to sleep, but maybe other people will be able to add more to the thread.

It's not like we could start rattling off about the details of Samael to some stranger at the coffee shop so it is better then nothing.
>>
File: kerblargh.jpg (514KB, 699x930px) Image search: [Google]
kerblargh.jpg
514KB, 699x930px
>>19600402
If you're going to call people idiots you might want to learn how to form a coherent sentence first, faggotbreath.
>>
>>19600421
yeap sad thing is there arent many places to even share things i run a small discord server with few people involved but thats it its hard to find trusted people that actually have some exp
>>19600425
having a proper structured paragraph only to conclude that he is an idiot seems like a waste of time
>>
>>19600426
I think most niche subjects are limited as far as room to discuss is concerned. You only need two people to have a serious conversation so a small Discord server is just fine really.

I personally prefer to stay anonymous, but I'm also pretty neutral in regards to shitposting. It is hard to tell who is serious, but even fiction requires some truth. It's fairly easy to avoid an outright roleplayer. You just gotta' take stuff here at face value. I find occasionally popping in here suitable enough for myself since I'm more interested in spending time reading then discussing. Plus, I really don't need to find myself up at the wee hours talking about... the occult. Oh well.
>>
>>19600446
lets just say that people arent ready yet for the true spirituralism

ive tried many times to create a serious succubus thread to see if there were more out there back when /x/ was still /x/ and not a /pol/ discard
but they all turn into shitposting even back then

anyway there is no point really unless someone has exp first hand there is no way into posts like these to turn into a giant shitposting fest
>>
Joy of Satan is an ongoing joke between spirits. The only thing useful about that site is their meditations, but even then you should be careful, OP. Don't make any blood ritual dedications to "Satan". Seriously.
>>
>>19600457
I gotta' sleep now for real; it's almost light out. I don't know that the succubus thread has ever been serious. That's out of what I discuss. I'll talk most about your prominent angels, fallen angels, the afterlife, and God himself... Hebrew/Christian stuff since it is my faith. (I don't have enough knowledge on the Gnostic faith to really explain it. Gnostic faith is really different from all Christianity.) I'll even chatter about other religion if I have any previous knowledge, but that's about all.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.