[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the did God get so angry over the Tower of Babel?? Everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

File: 31402-babel 2.jpg (93KB, 560x371px) Image search: [Google]
31402-babel 2.jpg
93KB, 560x371px
Why the did God get so angry over the Tower of Babel?? Everybody was getting along, working together, and God decides, "you know what would be better? Thousand of years of war and prejudice."

God also says (in Genesis) that this nation of people are capable of literally anything. Is he just afraid their collective efforts might make them his equal?

Also, why does God repeatedly refer to himself as "us" in Genesis? Even when hes describing his divine acts of creation, he occasionally calls himself "us".

And why did God need to rest on the 7th day? He literally formed the world with words, demanding it to form itself, and he's an all-powerful being, but he gets tuckered out?

Also, why does he ask Adam if he ate the fruit and Cain if he killed Abel, as if he doesnt know? Is it just because he wants them to admit it?
>>
Old testament is just nuts in general, don't think too much about it. The hebrew God was just into random acts of dickery.
>>
>>19599409
Yeah I know right. And also since there is absolutely no evidence for the building site of this postdilluvian structure of monumental proportions I am lead to believe just maybe, its all a bunch of bullshit?
>>
Punishment.
No.
Mistranslation.
Mistranslation.
Because.
Yes.
>>
>>19599409
He has trouble speaking ever since the accident.
>>
>>19599432
You know who else was into crazy shit? Babylonians. It's where the hebrews got all their stuff.
>>
>>19599409
Look at the USA.
Are we all getting along here? I would love for God to break us up again. I hate spics and niggers.
>>
>>19599447
No mames waayyyyyy
>>
>>19599409
(Answered in order)

1- Living in multiracial-multicultural nations is pure shit. Look around you, we are completely unhappy.

2- IIRC He said they "believe" they can do anything. But I could be wrong. Arrogance is not a good thing, basically.

3- Idk, but God does refer to Himself as "I AM" , that is His name according to Him. So it could be a translational thing.

4- Idk the exact nature of God, but I almost feel like he "tuckers out" Himself, so that he can therefore relax, if that makes any sense. It's sort of like... If He's all-powerful, can He make Himself tired to be able to relax? And I think the answer is, yes.

5- It's a test to see if they'll admit it. When you're a kid and you stole something, why did you parents ask you if you stole it, even though they can see you trying to hide whatever it was in your hands? They just want to see if you'll fess up and admit it, and they'll be less disappointed with you if you do (normal parents).
>>
>>19599516
>1- Living in multiracial-multicultural nations is pure shit. Look around you, we are completely unhappy.
yeah but it wasnt multicultural or multiracial. Everyone was explicitly culturally the same working in perfect harmony

The rest of your answers are sufficient tho
>>
>>19599409
A lot of the Old Testament was written as allegory for the way things were.
>"Why do we have all these races and cultures living together?"
became
>"God spread the people across the land"
or something like that.
It's most probably the same with the Sabbath day - mixtures of cultural beliefs and storytelling explanations for life as they then knew it.
>>
>>19599528
Idk, again IIRC (been a while) the whole Babylon thing doesn't go on for very long. It's almost like cliffnotes how quickly it's mentioned and then moved on from.

From what I gather it was a major city/nation of the past that had many different peoples and many different tongues living amongst each other. Kind of sounds like America in what it means. Lots of different people from different places. The only evidence we have of why something like this is bad is modern day evidence. USA is not a great place to be in now... the multicultural stuff they are trying in Europe is also completely failing and backfiring.

But again, from what I remember, the thing about Babylon is a very short passage. God doesn't hate powerful nations on their own, there was something particular He didn't like about Babylon, and it was a city of many people.
>>
>>19599581
a city of many peoples*

I think that slight change changes the meaning, so I should fix it.
>>
'Let us divide mankind before they become powerful enough to challenge us'.....or something like that.
>>
>>19599606
We could be friends but they wanna shit on us because they think we a threat how human are these guys.
>>
Also some guy shows up and fucks Mary and that's it? I mean there's no supernatural event. Some random guy shows up and says that he'd like to fuck her and her baby will grow up and become the son of God. The whore then lays back and spreads her legs open. I mean he didn't descend from the sky or anything. He was just walking around. Then Joseph is so fucking stupid and cucked that he just accepts this. Or maybe it was his fetish.
>>
>>19599606
I do remember something like that, and I should re-read it again to refresh my memory, here's what I remember though...

People from Babylon were building the tower of Babel and claiming it would reach the Heavens. This sort of arrogance just kind of irritates God. God says something like, "they believe they can do anything!" so he punishes them. A lot of modern day readers don't see what's wrong with that. We're always told to believe "you can do anything!" but according to God, He doesn't like arrogance. He prefers humble people and rewards them instead.

Tower of Babel thing struck me as God knocking them down a peg for thinking they were so mighty, and reminding them what they were.

I should read it again though.
>>
>>19599409
He's saying us because of Asherah. Google her
>>
>>19599628
Asherah is El's wife, right?

the same El/El-Shaddah who became merged with his sons Baal and Yahweh to become the Judeo-Christian God
>>
>>19599409
>Advanced technology/magic, possibly a stargate
>Yes.
>Because God wasn't God with big G, they were gods with small g, a pantheon, aka. Anunnaki and stuff, I doubt the bible even talks about the real big G as any more than an allegory.
>Either it was rest for the slave workers on behalf of small g, or the 7th day is just an indefinite period of time just like any of the previous days of creation were, by the big G.
>Because big G didn't interact with them, small g did, and small g gods aren't omniscient, Enki asked didn't ask if Adapa eat the fruit, he warned him not to eat it.
>>
>>19599628
Asherah
>God's wife
>Sophia
>Split into Holy Spirit and Virgin Mary by the church
>This goddess is censored relentlessly by (((them))) for some reason
>We're entering her era soon
>Satan's era ends on the 23rd by her own word
It'll be fun to see what we have to look forward to.
>>
>>19599409
This place is a punishment, not a vacation home.
>>
"us" is referring to the trinity
>>
>>19599436
>>19599926
its not to just punish them for no reason

look what happens at the next babylon when everyone comes together for a new world order in revelation they take the mark of the beast and worship satan and kill all the christians

and you mean to tell me that the tower of babel is a good thing

theyre not
theyre evil
>>
>>19599993
>its not to just punish them for no reason
Now you're getting it.
>look what happens at the next babylon...
Christians are charlatans, that's also pushed for beings to feed. They literally WANT you to be Christian, easier for them, because people tend to abuse gifts. (That doesn't mean what you think it means, Christianity isn't a gift)
>and you mean to tell me that the tower of babel is a good thing
I said this place is a punishment, this PLACE.
>theyre not
>theyre evil
Are they evil because they choose to distract you or because you think dying is the end? If dying was the end, this place would have ended a long time ago. An infinite number of souls would crash the system, unless it is beyond infinite, which it wouldn't need to be since the system works fine the way it is.
>>
>>19599993
>>19600021
Also, none of this is saying you should attack The Elites, he wasn't punishing The Elites, look at the affect it had on "the people"
>>
>>19599409
i feel lonely when there is no diversity. Its just like a single human being you always see for the rest of eternity
>>
Tower of babel is diversity, the changing of the human gene over time..

It's just a giant metaphor. You guys are faggots.
>>
>>19600052
It wasn't a 'human' gene. It was the "Nephilim" gene.
>>
Man does not generally know how to listen to himself. An overly homogeneous monoculture would have a hard time with critical thinking if critical thinking were a core value. If it were not, when would critical thinking ever win against the mindless intensification?
Wait, that doesn't sound right at all. Who forces mindless intensification if not the leadership? China doesn't have signaling crises because of excess homogeneity, it has them because of a leadership who brutally punish failure to signal intensely. Given this pattern in human conduct, splitting apart Babylon was perhaps about splitting apart a vast system of abuse that had turned all normal human ambition into the pointless expansion of some leader's giant upright dick surrogate.
>>
At the time of the tower of babel after the flood. Noahs descendants had rebuilt civilisation they had a one world government everyone spoke the same language and same race. They started building the tower of babel(who knows what technological age they were at.) and started a different religion most probably taken over by satan. This angered god so he sent down his angels to break it all up. Split everyone up and taught them new languages.
God refers to himself as us as he is most likely refering to himself and his host of angels in heaven. Christians will also state he means by us the trinity, The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit.
As far as Adam and Kane goes maybe he wasnt watching or maybe he wanted a confession.
>>
>>19600087
thank you atleast someone give proper answers nothing worse than atheists answering atheists and just feeding into the garbage and answering incorrectly

and then op going away worse than he started
>>
>>19599409
They wanted to create portals to go make war in heaven, the same thing that CERN is attempting to do now, they are going to open the bottomless pit where the fallen Ángels and nephilims are but this is going to backfire on them and all humanity who does not have the seal of GOD
>>
Because as we can see from the modern world all of humanity joining together becomes prideful and arrogant. If you don't believe me here's a clip of Elon Musk talking about making up a new god and then immediately planning on how to kill it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0KHiiTtt4w
>>
>>19599701
Fuck man, that's so cool. They could've been a super advanced civilization, either technologically or magically. Far beyond us. I mean, I doubt it because the tower of Babel was probably a kind of ziggurrat, but it's a super cool idea

>>19600077
This is... a very convincing idea. Best answer ive seen i think

>>19600094
op here, who said im an atheist?
>>
if you tried to sneak into your dad's room while he's fuggin your mom and you get caught, chances are, he's gonna be pissed.

now imagine this on a divine scale
>>
>>19600105
where does he talk about killing god?
>>
>>19600094
Feel free to ask more questions. Ive also read the book of enoch and a bit of a study book on the tower of babel. The tower of babel had a
Religion of esther or Ishtar i think its linked in somehow. Basically church at that time would invovle visiting the tower and paying a priestess for purification which meant rooting a virgin priestess(not a real virgin) basically sex for money religion how hard could that be Lads. Also i like to think those ancient pyrimad temples the mayans some on easter island. All these ancient sites have snake carvings on them and were all connected to worship of satan. The original snake himself from adam and eve. Wish i had cash to go to all these ancient historical sites collect data and compare to the other sites of other countrys.
>>
>>19600155
pyramids were built by people with no direct interaction with one another. Common engineering tactic... or attempts to rebuild distant memory?
>>
>>19599409
>Why the did God get so angry over the Tower of Babel?? Everybody was getting along, working together, and God decides, "you know what would be better? Thousand of years of war and prejudice."
They challenged him directly. not part of "The Plan". He wasn't ready to hardreset the earth again. Next best thing.
>God also says (in Genesis) that this nation of people are capable of literally anything. Is he just afraid their collective efforts might make them his equal?
No. They could, with unity, interrupt The Plan, however. See above.
>Also, why does God repeatedly refer to himself as "us" in Genesis? Even when hes describing his divine acts of creation, he occasionally calls himself "us".
Presumably, mistranslation.
>And why did God need to rest on the 7th day? He literally formed the world with words, demanding it to form itself, and he's an all-powerful being, but he gets tuckered out?
Rest = done for now, not needing physical rest.
>Also, why does he ask Adam if he ate the fruit and Cain if he killed Abel, as if he doesnt know? Is it just because he wants them to admit it?
Essentially.
>>
>>19600179
Or what if they are all from the same timeline same people same religion and culture all these towers/pyrimads which can be found all over the world southamerica, pacific, china. What if they were broken up as well as the land. Theres theories of the land mass being one mass what if god broke up the one continent into all current day continents.
>>
IMO.The gist of it is. That the tower wasn't just a tower. And when God said I believe they could do anything. It was the same way you would say a psychotic may be capable of anything. And from what Ive seen Asharah really was a part of the trinity at one point. Symbolized by a pillar I believe. Didnt know she was connected to the happening on the 23rd though.
>>
>>19599409
because they were actively trying to kill God, and install their own gods in His throne
>>19600204
bit worse than a challenge
>>19599430
i used to think this and then understood it was an idiotic view.
>>
How does the story of diablo relate to all of this?
>>
iirc i remember reading a theory somewhere tha it wasn't an actual tower. But some kind of portal or device that would link earth to heaven
>>
>>19599409
I read somewhere that the tower of babel actually represents a nuclear warhead and it was just a prediction of a certain path humans would take.
Probably most inevitably because humans were bound to discover nuclear fission and atomic reactions and turn it into a weapon against each other.
>>
I AM God and so are you.
I am that I am.
>>
>>19600142
Most Divine beings don't have or need sex because they don't have human urges. Unless 'succubus/incubus' or Nymph.
>>
>>19600155
Funny thing is, everything you actually need is already out. It's just not blatant, I mean it is direct but it is in a sea of perversions.

There is no Satan. Wake up, it's a dumb idea and a way to call The Divine stupid. Quit that.
>>
>>19599409
It wasn't just a nation, it was the mystery cult of Babylon that was in control.

The bible is an ancient mess thanks to rough translations plus medieval and ancient "corrections". The orginal Christianity would likely be more like the Vedic relgion and zorostarianism. Stuff like reincarnation were excised completely from the biblenorth probably around the council of Nicea. It's likely that there were lower case "gods", that were more akin to angels in later parts of the bible, that did a whole bunch of shit attributed to God. God himself is more or less the anthromorphized version of the universe itself, except with sentience.
>>
>>19599409
Because the races shouldn't mix
>>
First you have to believe this happened.
>>
>>19600204
>Us, God is a Trinity so sometimes he talks to himself
Tower of Babel was about 300 years after the Flood. Nimrod means to rebel. He was probably 3/4 nephilim. Tower was about 2 miles high. They wanted to create a tower to heaven (think literal stairway to heaven) to fight God.rule under a tyrnaical leader is terrible, evil which we have never seen before. He did a soft reset again, just to not break his promise of a flood again.
That's why they use symbols to communicate, so God can't confuse the languages again
>>
File: stargatespader.jpg (24KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
stargatespader.jpg
24KB, 320x351px
It was not God. It was one of the Anunna gods or Archons.

Enlil is Yahweh and Marduk is Satan.

`````````````
For Marduk therein a sacred city, a place for skyships, to establish!
When his followers at the place assembled, stones to build with they found not
Marduk how to make bricks and burn them by fire, to serve as stone, to them he showed,
Therewith a tower whose head the heavens can reach they were building.
To thwart the plan Enlil to the place hurried, to placate Marduk with soothing words he tried;
To stop Marduk and Nabu in their endeavor Enlil did not succeed.
In Nibru-ki Enlil his sons and grandchildren assembled; what to do they all considered.
Marduk an unpermitted Gateway to Heaven is building, to Earthlings it he is entrusting!
So did Enlil to his sons and grandchildren say.
If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached!
This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed.
It was nighttime when from Nibru-ki the Enlilite Anunnaki came,
From their skyships havoc upon the rising tower, fire and brimstones they rained;
To the tower and the whole encampment a complete end they made.
To scatter abroad the leader and his followers Enlil thereupon decided,
Henceforth their counsels to confuse, their unity to shatter, Enlil decreed:
Until now all the Earthlings one language had, in a single tongue they speak.
Henceforth their language I shall confound, that they each other's speech will not understand!
>>
eating the fruit was bad because it put doubt in adam and eve's mind that they weren't already like god
when god told them, in the beginning, they were made in his image(godlike)

the tower was bad because god gave man a domain of his own to rule and they forgot who they were and their purpose(to rule over the earth) but they wanted to make a "name" for themselves
>>
>>19599409
Reread it or watch the Bible Project on YouTube....

Then ask yourself Why God swore never to kill his people again but then even Moses has to ask god not to slay them multiple times. Or why God said not to build him a temple but later god says build me a temple.

Are we sure it is just one personality or God/god (excluding "satan" and/or "Lucifer")

Sumeria was founded by Abraham (Aba or Abra(god) Braham or Brahmin as in a sage/priest class of India

Their top 2 Gods fighting over the Earth were

Enki: King Ki (Energy or maybe Earth)
Enlil: King lil (or El god of the Jews)

Also go to livrevox and download the Legends of the Jews. Try reading the Talmud ans skim the Qaballah. That should clear things after muddying them quite a bit. There are multiple races of humans and beings on this earth. We were not from the same as other batches. Just wait til you find out where dolphins come from.

In a world where we can trust no Jew, should we continue to trust ANY of their religions? Honest non anti semetic question my Friends.
>>
God is such a faggot.

Oh no, people are working together. They're going to find me! I better divide them and make them fight each other.
>>
>>19599409

This is an allegory teaching that whenever man considers himself the equal of God he is destined to fall. His grand plans will always crumble.

You sound like this is frustrating to you but it should be comforting. The plans of the people in power who consider themselves gods are destined to fail. See recently Brexit and Trump.
>>
>>19599409
>Why did God get so angry over the Tower of Babel?
If you read the Book of Jasher or the Book of Jubilees, it elaborates on the story and tells us that the purpose of the tower was to rise to the heavens and kill God, then replace Him with their idols.

>God says that this nation of people are capable of literally anything
No He doesn't?

>Why does he refer to himself as "us"
God is a Trinity, three parts

>Why did God need to rest on the 7th day?
It never says He needed to rest, it just says He did.

>Why does he ask Adam and Cain about their sin?
Same reason your mom will ask you if you took a cookie from the jar even though she saw you do it

>>19599432
Ever heard of the Ziggurat of Eridu? Look it up.

>>19599564
>>19599430
>>19599438
>>19599442
no
>>
>>19601246
But... Why?

If your child surpasses you, shouldn't you be proud that you created something so successful? Why would God be a prick about humans progressing and maybe even reaching his status of glory?
>>
>>19601269
Its a description of a war of the gods.

The one you call God isnt God. He is one of them. You just honor him and place him above the rest.

He is the Imitator. He claims to be the creator, we know him as the Jealous god who said no other god could be before him.
>>
God had a bet with the devil to see if one of his faithful believer would still be strong of faith regardless of the horrors he bestow upon his life. Then, when his faith refused to fail, God just gifted him a new family as if that changed anything. "oh great, a brand new magic family from the sky! It totally makes me forget about my previous wife whom I loved and all of my kids who died too!". I get that the stories are metaphorical and that the actual message of this story is that those who know patience even in the greatest trials of life will be rewarded with what they are owed, but the structure of the story doesn't make a lick of sense.

Same for when Abraham is tasked by God to sacrifice his own son Isaac as an act of faith to God and he just goes on to do it. It's not a story that makes sense. Can you imagine the kind of traumatism Isaac would have after such an experience? The moral of these stories is that faith is stronger than all, but I find it stupid that everyone just turn around and forget once God shows up to say "lol jk". It's like imagine Isaac tied to the pyre as he is facing the cold fact that he is going to be killed by his own father, imagine everything that goes on in this boy's mind at this moment, then God comes and be like "hey guys, thanks for showing me faith, now kill some compensatory animal and be on our way and, then, Isaac is all like "ooooOOOOH HAHAHAHA WELL WHAT A GREAT PRANK GOD WE JUST GOT FUKEN TROLLED! OH YOU!" and it's back to trauma free normal life. Nobody fucking forgets like this and if faith is that strong of a sentiment in the times of these stories, well everyone is just a complete fanatic.

I think I can see the moral behind the old testament if I look beyond the rape, incest, massacre and blood sacrifice, but the structure of the old testament really make it seem like the benevolent Almighty is just a big piece of shit.
>>
>>19601297
Abraham believed in the resurrection, it is most likely they both knew that Isaac would be resurrected if Abraham had gone through with it. you underestimate how in the know the prophets are. it wasn't a prank, it was acting out a prophecy in an archetype.
>>
>>19599409
because at the very least he's not almighty, he's not all-understanding and so on.

he's a whiny lil bitch, the entity that gets referred to as God in abrahamic religions, or even the entities, because I think they are different, even though it's a common opinion that all abrahamic religions worship the same god.
>>
>>19599701
yeah something like that, except there's no LE BIG G
>>
>>19600142
more like your dad is mad cause you wanna take over his company or something
>>
>>19599409
the tower of babel on my understanding was the hubris of the people thinking they could reach god by building the tower. getting to big for their britches as the saying goes.
some interpret the usage of US by god to be because of or hinting at the trinity.
rest cuz he could idfk
I think he asks those things just to see if they would lie or yes to admit their wrong doing.
genesis is borrowed from several mythos which is why its incredibly erratic.
>>
>>19601288
VERY good post. thanks allah (joke) there are people like you.
>>
>>19600925
fucking knew its
ur all wrong cept this guy

the earths is an island on an infinite plane of water.
we were trying to reach heaven.
>>
>>19599409
The Pope as well as kings refer to themselves as "we" and "us" because they are both an individual and a divine representative on earth.
>>
>>19601269
good post
>>19601288
hahah nope,sorry only one creator
>>
>>19602085
no there isnt you butthurt little faglord, it just makes you comfy.
>>
>>19599409
>God also says (in Genesis) that this nation of people are capable of literally anything. Is he just afraid their collective efforts might make them his equal?
Yes, this is explicit in the Biblical text. Genesis 3:

>22 Then the Lord God said, “See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a sword flaming and turning to guard the way to the tree of life.

Then chapter 11:

>And the Lord said, “Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down, and confuse their language there, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.”

Conclusion, God found his creations threatening and turned them against each other so they could not climb up a tower to heaven and kill him.
>>
>>19602130
so he isnt almighty, isnt all-understanding and isnt conceptually good, or conceptually wise, he's a hysterical little bitch, he is a beta bitchboy, or maybe even a fucking female, I mean just look at his pattern of behaviour

#notmygod

gods I actually like and feel connected to are cool guys, not this fucking loser 'god' you christcucks losers/abrahamic scum are worshipping
>>
>>19600099
>They wanted to create portals to go make war in heaven, the same thing that CERN is attempting to do now, they are going to open the bottomless pit where the fallen Ángels and nephilims are but this is going to backfire on them

Open stargate, fire nuclear-tipped Tomohawk if things on the others ode are hostile. Problem(s) solved.

>>19600105
>Elon Musk talking about making up a new god and then immediately planning on how to kill it.

Make AI, realize it may as well be a literal demon, kill AI.
>>
>>19601274

I know it says "then God did X," but this is a simplistic way of rendering the allegory. It's more like God created man as an imperfect being, which inherently limits the extent to which man can perfect himself. Whenever man tries to rise above his station the plan contains a fatal flaw that is a reflection of our own flaws. Look at history, whenever man gets a God complex the result is gruesome. Eugenics, Communism, cult suicides, etc. even put a man in full control of a relatively small country, say Enver Hoxha in Albania, and observe the result. God is no proud parent watching all this...

I realize this opens the door to deeper questions, such as why did God create us with flaws. That's a whole nother issue...
>>
>>19600797
That's when races were created
>>
>>19599982
Not everyone supports the 'trinity theory'

And if all were the same being, why would they converse among themselves as separate entities ?
>>
File: 1427231086861.png (331KB, 499x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427231086861.png
331KB, 499x403px
>>19599430
>>19601586
>>19602152
I heard the hebrew god is called the lord of hosts, and there's a distinction between him and Jesus
Also for anyone who might need clarification between old and new covenants, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHGUfxcVesI

>>19599621
For anyone potentially interested in hearing about tower of babylon iteration we go through today.. the mystery of the new babylon,
https://youtu.be/N6DR9k3rPZQ?t=572
Basically a chaos religion/belief pushed by pagans posing as scientists that would have us believe that we're on a ball and already floating in the heavens, when the earth is actually flat like it says in the bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZkNBYUIOY

>>19600526
His name is holy (separate) for a reason, which is why we pray to Jesus (which translates to I AM in gaelic) and not actually saying the words I AM because praying to yourself like that would be blasphemy

>>19600552
>There is no Satan
Last time I checked, evil exists in the world https://youtu.be/BoZcjmxdeto?t=4690, and is the reason true Christianity has been covered up
https://youtu.be/GSeopfUPrwk?t=948
>>
nimrod was trying to bridge dimensions and attack the city where the fallen angels live
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.