[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen to you If you deeply meditated for 48 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What would happen to you If you deeply meditated for 48 hours straight in a sensory deprivation tank?
>>
Spontaneous human combustion.
>>
>>19599203

oh jeeez BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP you really made me think with that one WHEEEEEEEEEZE *fart AWWWWWW HSSSSEHEEEEEEEEYYt SO ORIGINAL phspftfffffffffffffffffftt
>>
>>19599196
Depending on the type of person you are, it could range from almost nothing except getting really hungry to ascertaining novel and deep inner truths that guide your spiritual development
>>
>>19599196
This picture kind of looks like a glowing green glans
>>
File: 24346256.jpg (50KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
24346256.jpg
50KB, 500x585px
>>19599196
enlightenment or insanity
but you will seem to most afterwards anyways
>>
>>19599196

you'd probably get hungry and have to shit at some point
>>
>>19599395
>not shitting in the tank
>not drinking the shit water to suppress your appetite
Normies plz go
>>
>>19599196
if you deeply meditated anywhere for 48 hours straight you're going to come upon some wonderful revelations. Meditation itself is a method of sensory deprivation, the tank could help but it's not going to change what meditation is. And the challenge is being able to meditate for more than an hour at all
>>
>>19599412

but i mean, shit pains and the smell and taste of shit water are sensations

how can you ascend to higher astral planes if all you can think about is doodoo
>>
>>19599425
>not being used to the smell of shit
Just leave, please.
>>
>>19599196
Watch the 1980 movie Altered States
>>
>>19599196

I would go insane from paranoia of not being able to check my surroundings
>>
>>19599196
AIDS
>>
>>19599196
I would retreat into tulpaland until it's done. Then I get some Subway.
>>
Why do you think sensory deprivation has a spiritual value? Sure, you may want quietude for meditation, but the spiritual plane has sensations too.
>>
>>19599196
You'd probably die from dehydration.
>>
>>19599787
That takes 3 days.
>>
>>19599788
You'd probably die from dehydration
>>
>>19599196
Transcend this mortal coil with infinite knowledge.
>>
>>19599196
You would be floating in your own piss and shit.
>>
>>19599792
Op said 2 days.
>>
super hungry gotta pee
>>
>>19599799
And I said You'd probably die from dehydratiom.
>>
You turn into a monkey, and then a vortex opens up to suck you back to the dawn of time or something.
>>
>>19599196
I'd probably get bored real quick, can only meditate for so long before I need some stimulation
>>
>>19599807
joe rogan?
>>
Need you to satisfy my curiosity here, /x/.

Has anyone here ever done sensory depravation while under the influence of LSD or some other hallucinogenic? What where your experiences like?

I feel like it would either drastically improve the effects of sensory depravation, or it would just lessen the impact of the hallucinogenic properites...
>>
>>19599196

you'd get hungry
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.