[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Akon's existence one big mandela effect? I think he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: akon-portrait.jpg (62KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
akon-portrait.jpg
62KB, 674x500px
Is Akon's existence one big mandela effect? I think he's real, but there's a weird feeling in my brain that everything I know about him was implanted there recently. As if he was made in a lab, and we've all been given artificial memories of hearing about Akon, all websites were given "old" pages referencing him, and various other false artifacts of his existence.
>>
Damn girl
>>
>>19598457
Lots of good Akon memories in my timeline. I remember the Mr Lonely remix playing a lot about 12 years ago in New Zealand. Also remember him being a thing a little before that.
>>
And when I thought I've heard it all /x/ surprises me again.
Never change faggots, I love you so much
>>
>>19598589
This is pretty standard stuff on /x/, wondering if some artifact of your timeline is an artificial implant.
>>
drinking too much of the purple drank that ure brains have gone niggerlicious
>>
File: 1242524363655.jpg (323KB, 2400x3012px) Image search: [Google]
1242524363655.jpg
323KB, 2400x3012px
>>19598457
literally who the fuck?
>>
>>19598778
This, who is this exactly?
>>
SNACK THAT, ALL ON THE FLOOO
SMACK THAT, GIMMIE SOME MOOO
SMACK THAT, TILL YOU GET SORE
SMACK THAT, OH-OH-OH-OH-OH
>>
>>19598457
Real G thoroughbred from the streets pants saggin with my gun in my drawers, that I got a permit for, here's all my proper paperwork officer
>>
>his full name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam
lmao
>>
>>19598457
Yeah no I specifically remember him from way back.

>I wanna make up right na na na...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIaH35-MLsk
>>
>>19598457
I Just Had Sex, Lonely Island, like 2009. I think that was their big hit after Like a Boss or On a Boat
>>
>>19598808
Slick Rick
>>
>>19598597
It's important to remember that feelings , thoughts and memories can be implanted via ELF
>>
>>19599725
yes but the act of remembering is always an act that can only happen in the present the idea that its an activity thats somehow causally related to the past is your brain fucking with you brother dont believe its lies

Speaking of the Mandela Effect, what the fuck is up with "lent" suddenly becoming the correct spelling of "lended"? I swear to fucking God that until today lent was just a Jewish holiday and nothing more.
>>
>>19598589
Fuck you, I'm serious.
>>
>>19598457
nah he was annoying as hell lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.