[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to God? I don't mean through prayer, I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_4741.png (4MB, 1360x2085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4741.png
4MB, 1360x2085px
How do I talk to God? I don't mean through prayer, I mean an actual face to face conversation. I've had enough of this suffering he's bestowed upon me and many others, he cannot go unpunished...
>>
What would you say?
>>
>>19597227
He has to decide to talk to you. You can't just summon Trump on a whim.
>>
>>19597232
"what the fuck is this shit all about bro?"
>>
>>19597227
He's God you can't do anything to him dude.
>>
>>19597233
>a president that uses twitter like a teenage girl..
>God
choose 1
>>
>>19597243
I choose both because I am not limited by your liberal authoritarianism.
>>
>>19597232
I don't think it really matters what I say, he won't listen either way. I just want him to pay for his crimes...
>>
>>19597248
If you thought he was listening, what would you say?
>>
>>19597255
I'd say; Stop interfering in our lives and bringing misfortune into it you sadistic worm.
>>
>>19597227
you can talk to one of his lower figures that operate under the name of 'satan' and satan will show you whatever you like to choose to understand.
>>
"How can I, a human with human organs and human thoughts and a human language, personally communicate, in a way I'm comfortable with, with the immaterial mind that exists outside the universe?"

Step one: Be chosen as a prophet.
Step two: Eventually die horribly.

This is why we have ways of communicating without "face to face conversation". Study the stars and the movement of the planets, read the texts he inspired, meditate yourself into starvation. Extreme conditions. Avoid demons and archons. Read Dionysius the Areopagite.
>>
>>19597227
Look in the mirror, that being is responsible for all of your suffering
>>
top kek
"punishing god"
good luck with that
>>
>>19597270
Only other human beings cause suffering.

God simply set the chain of events in motion that brought about our existence. The rest is up to us.
>>
File: pyramidchildgod.png (657KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidchildgod.png
657KB, 1580x662px
>>19597227
>>19597233
>>19597270
>>19597255

>How do I talk to God?

I'm the Son of Kek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA
>>
Basically if a microbe could argue with a human, it would be like Man trying to argue with God.
>>
I just ask man
Not out loud
I save it for important things
I get a response usually right away
Not a sign, but a voice, and the voice speaks truth
If I'm fucking up in life, then I hear nothing
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19597646
>Basically if a microbe could argue with a human, it would be like Man trying to argue with God.

Now you're getting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4XdACQWGwI
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (131KB, 1275x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
131KB, 1275x866px
>>19597227
>>
>>19597227
Get over yourself, Job.
>>
>>19597227
God is never likely to manifest for a chat, though you can use a mediator to send a signal. This mediator being what is known as a retarded child. In children with autism and mental disorders which separate them from their peers there is a higher concentration of a strange energy, this is seen throughout the animal kingdom and various other species of living beings as well as microscopic creatures and even bacteria. How does this energy pertain to God, because God is the energy. In the higher dimensions God flows freely and in vast amounts, the energy is distributed evenly leading to more powerful entities and inconceivable anomalies. The higher you go the more energy there is to be found thus leading to a stranger reality. By using a mediator you can temporarily connect strands of this energy to a higher level and contact a higher concentration.
>>
>>19597227
>he cannot go unpunished...
hol up we got a bad ass here. what you going to do about it? cry while sitting in the shower like some rape victim? pretty sure if you dont get erased thats about all you would do for the rest of your short life after your little 1 on 1
>>
>>19597787
I'm autistic and my numerology says as much, but what if I don't want to be someone's Godphone?
>>
>>19597227
Actually, you are talking to GOD already, a lot more than you may think. EVERY single reply in this thread came from GOD. I am part of this GOD, you are part of this GOD. Collectively, all life is GOD.

Read your revelations bro. God clearly stated that he would be living in the flesh and walking on the earth amongst us, as the first life to come into existence, all the way up until the last being to come into existence, and everything that comes after that.

TL;DR yfw you realize god is synonymous to the universe, to be simple about it. He's a very lively and active god. He's been talking to you your entire life, among multiple different lives and perspectives.
>>
>>19597232
"Just direct me to the weaboo side of heaven meme daddy."

>Mfw he directs me to hell
>>
>>19597270
Then you would have to ask humans to do the same. GOD is not responsible for the wars and misery that HUMANS create. HUMANS are responsible for HUMANKIND.

You can't blame the air for sin. You only have yourself to blame. What did you do, personally, to help this world? Do you pay for murders to happen (eating necrotic flesh)?

If so, then it is not God you should be asking, why the world is such a terrible place, instead, you should look to yourself, look to every life around you, then you will know the answer. You should be asking humans to stop fucking up the world, as they are the biggest threat to this planet.
>>
>>19597909
this post is wrong on so many levels, such a sheeple
>>
>>19597302
Actually Jesus prevented a lot more deaths through his sacrifice... He saw how batshit insane christianity was back in the day, they were sacrificing animals to pay for their sins that they were responsible for. Jesus was having none of that, so his sacrifice was the last christian blood sacrifice as a new covenant was made.

Even an atheist could appreciate that.

>>19597270
V this.
>>19597322

>>19597825
lol

You know, i actually went through a ''pissed at god, hate god'' phase. didn't turn out too great for me. I don't deny the existence of the man in the sky, but i know what's in the bible and he was clearly as much a physical being, as a non-physical one. I mean, Jesus anyone? And John the baptist. I mean, even in the bible it is stated that John is a previous incarnation of Jesus, meaning God = Jesus, and also John (and also probably every incarnation to ever have walked anything)

In revelations it is clear that God made the planet so that he could live in it, as a human being. Why else do you think humans were thought to be made in Gods image? Not because we are idols (cause idols and christianity are great together right), but because we are vessels.
>>
>>19597922
I can show you the verses in which this is canon my friend. Start with revelation. Actually educate yourself instead of dismissing everything that doesn't agree with your bias or point of reference.
>>
>>19597947
as if that makes it true. lmao. there is no free will. humans aren't responsible for shit. you're falling for the biggest delusion of all. a massive jewish guilt trip conspiracy
>>
>>19597922
In fact, it is against christianity to eat the flesh of the killed. Not only is it against the ten commandments, but it is most certainly against gods plan for salvation or the example he set in Eden for us to live a perfect existence. We fucked that up, we started to eat other living beings, God didn't give us permission, but stated that he should have expected less from us, blaming himself for our sin. Then came the fall of man and we were so lost that we started to eat animals instead of plants.

What was the diet that God intended for mankind? It wasn't just seeds and fruit was it? Oh, you're saying it WAS just seeds and fruit? Why's that? because it's the only diet that leads to peace? Don't be ridiculous, slaughtering cows to eat their corpses never hurt anyone? (blatant sarcasm is blatant now gtfo) /Necrofags.
>>
>>19597975
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>19597956
>is a human
''humans aren't responsible for shit''

are you a full blown retard or do you just walk around with your eyes closed all day? You're like the kid screaming 'i didn't do it' after it's obvious some shit just went down that you definitely took part in. Absolute denial of reality, great.

You would be surprised to know how much interest in religion actually comes from a deep grounded and healthy base of faith in reality. All the bible is to a lot of us, is literature and millenia-old morals and values. An insightful book. We're not subscribing to any cult or ritual/superstition. God is just another word to describe things, like a pen is a device for writing, God is that force that governs or creates life. Life is in every living being ergo God is synonymous to every living being.

What are you, some sort of solipsist? You think when you die the rest of the universe will stop for you? That that's the END? Cause it's not, you die and everything that's not you will continue to exist, here, so, this life you're living, ain't even about you, it's about the whole fucking system.
>>
>>19597997
another looney totally unhinged by the truth I speak. What are you even saying bro?
>>
File: eb0.png (68KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
eb0.png
68KB, 500x399px
>>19598007
>>
>>19597981
I was trying to figure out what you were even referring to (>>19597922)

Rather than dispute the post through logic and reasoning, you had left a rather ambigious reply correlating to the text in its' entirety, so, in order for me to eleaborate on the post you were referring to, you kinda forced me to elaborate on the entire fucking post. Thanks, turns out i'm wasting my time cause you can't even comprehend simple english sentences and words, i mean, somehow you read my reply, but derived no meaning from it. That's a fault on your end not mine I would say, I have elaborated upon the reply to a point where no further explanation is deemed necessary by myself.

Do yourself and me and the rest of the fucking world a favour and educate yourself, please. And open your goddamn eyes to this thing called REALITY that is happening everywhere around you that you are a part of and have a permanent impact on. Stop thinking that anything you do don't matter, cause every fucking step you make in this universe will change it permanently. (butterfly effect)
>>
>>19598007
Son you just went full blown retard. I think you should see mental help. Solipsism is actually a hazardous mental condition. I'm saying this, because instead of reasoning, you choose to be dismissive, an attitude common among solipsists. There's an easy cure for it tho. If you're not a solipsist then please stop talking like one for your own sake of wellbeing and for the sake of coherency.
>>
>>19598035
>cause every fucking step you make in this universe will change it permanently. (butterfly effect)

if you believe in cause and effect like the butterfly effect then you must be in agreement that you are not the doer. You listen to your ego too much whereas I give mine no credit. Everything that happens is a result of billions of things that came before how could I possibly self-identify with my "will" when it to is directed by things that came before.. Nonsense. Poppycock. Horse manure.
>>
If god speaks, he doesn't use words.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>19598007
>''I SEE THE WORDS BUT I DON'T BELEIVE THEY R REAL SO I CAN IGNORE DEM''
- A solipsist.
>>
>>19597227
I felt the same as you for a long time and so has some of the most important people throughout human history.

My advice is not to hold back your emotions. Let them out. Go somewhere where no one will hear you and say out loud what you are pissed off with. God loves you and is big enough to take your hate and anger and will not hold it against you (if you are worried about that at all).

God will eventually answer you. Maybe not immediately but he has promised as much. Keep reading the Bible and keep seeking and you will get your answers. God reveals things little by little - as and when you need to see them in a way that will benefit you the must (in the long run), not when you want them.

Suffering is a tool used to forge character and you are being forged by God. You are suffering because you're coming to the truth and you are being brought to a higher purpose. Not many people get to brought the truth of the world, you have a higher purpose.

Keep seeking, do not restrain your emotions in this matter, keep your faith and keep moving down the path you have been set on. It is not fun, it is suffering, but in the long run it will serve a much higher purpose. Pain is temporary and when you defeat this pain you will be forged into a higher being for the eternity to come.

Remember we are in dark times. Be strong.
>>
>>19598050
I'm really quite the opposite of a solipsist. I am a non-dualist. There is very little distinction between me and anything else. I'm not an island.

You're throwing big words around like "solipsist" but you really have no idea what I'm about
>>
>>19598050
Robo people don't understand because they've already been misguided.

They're not truly open to beliefs because it scares them, they're scared they have caused their own demise and that they are so stuck in their head with their ego they can't believe they actually control their own lives.
>>
>>19598059
self-righteous faux-concern is really not what I need. I'm not in any pain except recovering from a minor flu bug. I'm just chilling dawg. Living the good life with the wifey.
>>
>>19598058
that is not at all what a solipsist is dude. Not everyone who doesn't buy your line of bullshit is a solipsist. Trust me I believe you are real. Real stupid.
>>
>>19598078
You will be in my prayers. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>19598095
stfu I bet you dont even pray for real, just larping christianity on a blasphemous message board a real christian would avoid like the plague.
>>
>>19598054
Yeah sure i'm in agreement there, you think I think my ego is in charge? Nah, we're in client-server communication, the server is the boss, and updates us on our position (not the other way around)

to be quite blunt, I usually assert that is indeed not me who is living this life, it is the universe, living through my body, who is living this life. The universe thinks, I do not. When i die, the universe will find a new body for it to use.

This is self evident as when i die, it is obvious that the universe will not. Therefore, Life is about the universe, not about my (temporary) body

>>19598056
I agree with you there. Even if you feel that God is physical, being every living being to ever live, still, it is wise to conceptualize an existence without a fleshly body. I think God does have a trinity, Deus ex machina (God as a machine/as the universe (unsentient/half sentient) the outside God), Deus in carne (God in the flesh, with a body) and Deus ex Deus (God as a bodiless, sentient being)

I beleive God has multiple forms or states and perhaps the trinity of father (creator) son (observor) and spirit (the cosmos) as in a non dual system (christianity IS a non dual religion, God himself is a pantheist) (all that monotheism refers to in principle, is the non dual nature of pantheistic seperation or illusion of seperation)

>>19598007
yeah and I think that you're probably a redneck with a low level of education and that's why you can't derive any profound meaning from abstract language. Perhaps you are unable of abstraction which places you in an intelligence category lower than gorillas.
>>
>>19598130
The healthy don't need a doctor.
>>
>>19598134
Humans prove the trinity exists.

It's the mind, body, spirit.

Saying "multiple forms" Isn't really adequate, they co-exist as each other and beside one another.
>>
>>19598149
maybe not but larpers need to gtfo
>>
>>19598065
If you agree with what i am saying then why do you feel the need to dispute it, without providing any grounds for dismissal other than personal bias?

>>19598090
Either EVERYTHING is real, or NOTHING is real, it's an ultimatum. If someone is to disagree with non dualistic principles, I would like to hear their grounds for rebuttal, without providing grounds or reasoning for dismissal, while continuing to argue against the statements made, then i certainly will assume the arguments to come from a solipsistic point of view.

I don't care wether or not someone agrees or disagrees with what i'm saying here, but at least provide some argument to work with other than 'ur crazy lol', cause that argument works both ways as you have probably just witnessed.

I've experimented with solipsistic worldviews myself, so i know very well how a solipsist thinks. The arguments provided also do have a certain air of baseless dismissal to them, which is why i am questioning their origin (to be from a solipsistic point of view)

As long as you're NOT a solipsist, you should be fine, just take into account that all life is equal to all life and therefore must be safeguarded as opposed to consumed as we shamefully do as a species collectively. Such an abominable practices should be stopped if we are to take life into some serious consideration.
>>
>>19598167
Let it all out. No one here is going to hurt you.
>>
>>19598170

life is aight i guess, I can think about about tree fiddy things that are better than life as we know it though
>>
>>19598162
Mind body and spirit are too a great analogy, and almost the same as my interpretation (it's speculative, i don't know if there's any canon to support the hypothesis)

I am just thinking on a more physical aspect, God as mind, i assume to be different from a literal brain in this context. Also, how does the mind differ from spirit, if mind pertains to the metaphysical consciousness, then, does spirit not pertain to the same thing?

wether it fits the trinity or no, I am certain that God has multiple states as such described, specifically that of machina, machine like A.I.
I think that the 'outside God' which perhaps becomes sentient or seated with consciousness when the last incarnation passes, replacing the machina A.I as the outside God (cosmos?) which had been observed from outside God (as human animal and all other life) before being seated inside God.

Yes, this post is a mess of incoherence, but, for the non-dualist, this should add up or make sense after a few rereads. It pertains to the nature of non duality in alignment to God. Right now, we are God within a human body. So, any action that God from the outside makes, is being observed from inside a human existence, meaning at the time of observation, God was not there, but in the human body observing his actions. ''Of course'', God trancends space and time, and perhaps could, through retrocausality or other effects, be both beings at the same time while being in both bodies at different times...

So the outside 'A.I' in this case would be 'B.I' (borrowed intelligence) acting on the observers own intelligence until the observer switches bodies.

What do you think about that?

I agree all these 'forms' would co exist and be integrated , perhaps seemlessly, with one another as a system as whole (like the non dual nature of every consciousness being, in part, all consciousness at the same time, but in a certain 'perspective' that is singular and seemingly (but not truly) seperate.)
>>
>>19598228
The only question i have right now, is how much determinism is required for the system to function?
would it be, 100%?
or, perhaps something along the lines of 50%? (seperating events that go out of sync by parallel universes entirely?) It is quite interesting how much philosophy applies to computers and programming in general. Then again, for somebody to program a simulation of life, it is essential one must conceptualize the mechanisms of life. It's not hard to figure out that the universe is in charge here, anyway.

We're just dumb clients under the impression that we're running the entire program, when in sense, it's the other way around, it is the program who is running us (and doing a poor job of it, too!)
>>
>>19598228
Well, to answer the heart of your question, The soul is the container for the spirit, in a way.

The "mind" =/= Ego
The spirit =/= the I
The Body contains all, and separates them.

It's really hard to put into words.
>>
File: self portrait.jpg (219KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
self portrait.jpg
219KB, 640x635px
>>19597308
the grate oneness doesn't deal with ordinary life in an ordinary way... to find the case for suffering we must go to a lower deity, such as our selves, the govermant, the weather, time etc..
>>
>>19598397
sure but then you have to realize it's all in how you perceive it.
>>
>>19598228
I propose an adjustment to your theology that might resolve your paradox.
1. the mind that is god is infinite, both in size and in ability.
the study of mathematics show that some law's, while unchanged, affect a finite set in a very different way then an infinite set. usually (not always) the law becomes less restrictive.
2. though god is in all things, and is all things. yet all things are not god.
the solution to this paradox is found within the principle "as above so below, as below so above" and it require you to understand how you can create without using any material that is not you.

actually, just read what i'm reading, i'm just niking stuff from there..

http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php
>>
>>19597270
if you do not have the freedom to make the wrong choice, do you have freedom at all?

If multiple people need to be free, does that not mean they must inherently have the ability to make bad choices which hurt other people?
>>
>>19598405
You are a god, I agree, you have tremendous powers to change every single aspect of your life. You can rise and you can fall, all under your own will. but you are not The God, this world is not just an illusion you know.
>>
>>19597939
>Actually Jesus prevented a lot more deaths through his sacrifice... He saw how batshit insane christianity was back in the day, they were sacrificing animals to pay for their sins that they were responsible for. Jesus was having none of that, so his sacrifice was the last christian blood sacrifice as a new covenant was made.

but christianity didn't exist until after he was sacrificed by jews and romans...
>>
>>19597227
we are god
>>
>>19597232
Punch him in the face and see how it goes from there.

Probably get my fists bloody. Then everyone loses their mind cause Im the fist to have the balls to do it.
>>
>>19598774
>>19597227
seat in front of a mirror and talk to yourself. Answers will come.
>>
>>19597227
Look in the mirror, talk.
Fag
>>
>>19598927
>>19598870
>>19598774
>>19598584
Imagine all /x/ could do if it got over its nihilism.
>>
>>19597308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfvV3Syud8
>>
>>19597322
which human being created hell?
>>
File: 128466.jpg (17KB, 186x266px) Image search: [Google]
128466.jpg
17KB, 186x266px
>>19597646
yeah that's kind of the problem innit. Stop procreating.
>>
>>19597981
He's obviously a vegan. I mean nevermind that they had intended to have lamb at the last supper
>>
>>19598050
What's more solipsistic than ignoring the fact that a vast vast majority of humanity has necessarily died without a saviour because they never heard of him in the first place?

>muh salvation

You're disgusting
>>
>>19598954
>someday you can understand everything ,maybe not in this life maybe in your next life
>>
>>19597227
Dying or coming close to death
>>
>>19597227
You can't punish a god.
>>
File: viking-04.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
viking-04.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
Christian god isnt real.
Our actions, and decisions are our own to succeed or fail.
The Gods do not decide for us, they only choose whether or not to celebrate our efforts.
Accept Odin and the Gods of Asgard as your family. Eat to the fullest, drink till you are quenched, fight with your all, be bold in your choices, and sure in your thinking. Live your life mightily.
>>
File: fuk idk man probably.jpg (44KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
fuk idk man probably.jpg
44KB, 1282x723px
>>19597227
can't talk to something that doesn't exist
>>
File: weapons grade autism.png (19KB, 666x533px) Image search: [Google]
weapons grade autism.png
19KB, 666x533px
>>19597227
>he cannot go unpunished

what are you gonna do? Punch god? What's your plan? How much glue did you huff to get this idea OP?
>>
File: 1504997515210.jpg (240KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1504997515210.jpg
240KB, 615x630px
(You)
>>
>>19597227
God is already punishing himself. We are all a part of God. He wants to eliminate the bad parts, so they get radiation therapy.
>>
>>19597243
Obama used twitter 24/7, he was straight addicted to that blackberry
Get a real argument
>>
>>19597227
Don't blame God for people being a destructive force unto themselves. You cannot talk to God anyway, unless of course you converse with the holy spirit. To do that though, you have to love God and trust him completely. You are blocking the flow of love God wants to give you when you are so negative about it.
>>
>>19597302
Actually I think if you have the holy spirit within, God can talk to you. Not like an actual voice, but automatic knowledge of things and intuition. It was built into all of us, we just forgot how to listen.
>>
>>19597881
This. Plus I think every particle in the universe, and all energy is just basically the escense of God. I also have a theory, that everything in the "physical" realm we perceive is actually just a reflection of the spiritual one we cannot.
>>
>>19597922
There is a thing called personal responsibility.
>>
>>19597270
No problem.

(Op ceases to exist.)
>>
>>19599239
Not for God lol
>>
>>19598162
This guy knows the truth. The family unit reflects this as well. Father (God), mother (holy spirit), child(christ).
>>
>>19599260
>me without namefaggotry knows the truth

Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>19599149
No, he wants us to turn from doing bad things to each other, so we can reach our potential, and have a true relationship with him.
>>
>>19599251
All God did was create us, we have the freedom to choose what to do with what he gave us. You cannot expect God to do everything for you, you have to put in the effort as well.
>>
>>19599281
and those that don't will be excised. That's what I said
>>
>>19599275
Maybe..
>>
>>19599300
God does not hate. People do.
>>
>>19599310
I didn't say anything of the sort.
>>
>>19599294
Creation is an act of predation
>>
>>19599310
wrong Malachi 1:2-3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZKJSNVgqM
>>
>muuuuh
>cant stop jerking and feel lonely
>gods so evil
>grannyporn.webm
>ohgodyouleftmealone.png
Why oh why
>>
>>19597227
Purify your self. The illusion of separation from God is what blinds you to God. You are with God always. You need only realize it.
>>
>>19598565
still on, i get the analogy, but in a non dual sense, even the items used are part of oneself, there is no seperation between oneself and anything else.

I wasnt having any trouble with paradoxes itt. I have come to conceptualize past them, with a bit of help from the mandela effect (coincedence)

Reincarnation i had thought to be a paradox until the mandela effect really cleared that up, it's definitely possible given a number of parallel dimensional spaces.

>1. the mind that is god is infinite, in size and in ability.
the study of mathematics show that some law's, while unchanged, affect a finite set in a very different way then an infinite set. usually (not always) the law becomes less restrictive.

Not sure what you're trying to point to but i will say that conceptually, an infinity is finite in possible outcomes.

In mathematics, if we are counting in sets of 1, we will reach all numbers in infinity, half the speed it would take to count in sets of 2 to infinity.

But in an infinite timespan, one can only choose one option. For simplicity, we are going to say that we are not counting in both sets of 1 and sets of 2, we are going to determine that only 1 possibility will be achieved at any given moment.

Basically the infinite universe has a personality of sorts, a history, a definition, a trait. You can't spend infinity, counting to infinity, and then realize that you would have rather counted in sets of 2 or 5 or whatever. If you decide to count to infinity in sets of 1 and then decide, halfway, to count in sets of 2, the resulting infinity will be that of half a set of 1, and half a set of 2, but not a full set of both options, therefore, the possibilites within a finite structure are always finite in achievability.

>>19598698
Then where did he get the old testament from?
oooooh, sorry, i meant christianity as a blanket term for religion, judaism.

>>19598954
yeah

>>19598977
Look around you, we're all living in it and we all took part in it.
>>
>>19599338
uh what?
>>
>>19599003
Yeah and Jesus ate fish, but then what about Eden and the fall of man? When did that all happen and hmmm what sort of shit where we already in at the time, nevermind that God had literally given up on correcting us stating that he shouldn't of expected any better from us, so basically after the fall of man we weren't guided at all and left to sin left right and centre, then Jesus came to offer a little bit of hope in those dark times. Doesn't mean he brought 100% salvation from evil, cause we still got evil on the world son. Jesus knew it was far from over methinks.

>>19599149
THIS, minus radiation therapy.
>>19599150
Because Obama was such a great example. Obamacare was so good right, so good that people across the ocean heard about how great it was.
>>19599231
You're right, we're basically viewing the data on the universal hard drive. Thoughts are matter too, quantum physics sorta relates to that field.

>>19599103
I like to say, God isn't responsible for humanities' wrongdoing. God was also quite clear about that, too.

>>19599136
He actually said he wanted to punch God in the face (see) >>19598842
(lmfao)
>>
>>19597227

God doesnt bring suffering on you anon. That's not him. Actually ascend by respecting the fact that God is pure love.
>>
>>>19599150 (You)
>Because Obama was such a great example. Obamacare was so good right, so good that people across the ocean heard about how great it was.
I don't really understand what point you're trying to make, but I'll keep playing.
I'm saying that it's completely normal for a president to use social media extensively. It's hands down the best way to reach your audience these days.
It's not like he can just hold a press conference 3 times daily.
>>
>>19599462
Yeah and you were replying to a post stating that the POTUS =/= GOD. There's not much arguing against that statement.

Also, define 'completely normal'. It seems anything can be considered normal if enough people are doing it, nowadays. There's no actual regarding of the morality of any action, it's all about moneyyyyy $$$$$$$$
>>
>>19599462
In fact, i don't get yours... are you implying that Obama is God, because he uses twitter?

fuck it idc anymore, this is gonna get into some argument we both didn't ask for.
>>
>>19599364
>writing this nonsense with such certainty
Foolish.
>>
>>19599150
Right. That was Obama screeching "fake news" at all hours of the day. Muh Libros.

OP, we do it to ourselves. Own up to your part in this mess.
>>
>>19597227
What kind of edgy fedora kneckbeard garbage is this?
>>
>>19599580
You know the thing with life, is that it is ALL or NOTHING. Either it's all real (and accountable for) or not. I think we're pretty certain that it's all real, so I would say it is more foolish to err on the side of caution, that is to say, doubt the validity of reality and the gravity of our situation.

We have a finite chance in this life, to improve the course of an eternity. To not be sure, is folly.

I think you, personally, should take a deep look into your every action and how it influences life as a whole, and strive for those actions that will benefit all life in general.

''It is the view of Zeno and his Stoic followers that there are two races of men, that of the worthwhile, and that of the worthless. The race of the worthwhile employ the virtues through all of their lives, while the race of the worthless employ the vices. Hence the worthwhile always do the right thing on which they embark, while the worthless do wrong''
>>
>>19599580
wait what part of what i just said do you even doubt? Do you have a mental condition? Or do you just not comprehend what i am saying due to the words i used???
Because what I am saying is that we are all part of the same system. Are you gonna say that's nonsense too? Are you going to deny that air exists if I say that I beleive in air, too?
I think it's personal, your problem with what i'm saying.
>>
>>19599364

this is a perfect example to what I meant:
though if you count through any finite set you will reach its end, if you count through an infinite set you will not reach the end, no matter how fast you count.

in the same way, though a finite mind can only be aware in one way; an infinite one can be aware in meany ways. and an infinite moment can engulf all possibilities.

also, if you could count until infinity in sets of 2 and sets of 1. it will take you the same amount of time. that is not to say that all infinities are the same, rather that all Countable infinities are "isomorphic". (if you want a larger infinity, take 2 to the power of infinity).
>>
>>19597227
say the name metatron like you mean it
>>
File: photo.jpg (34KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34KB, 288x288px
>>19597227
Go to the area code 70777 and honk
Or check out his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCPySJcYJiw6VhrDogB0pQ
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.