[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the least amount of evidence that would make 75%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 146831.jpg (61KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
146831.jpg
61KB, 898x701px
What's the least amount of evidence that would make 75% of humans believe in aliens?
>>
ONE ALIEN GIVING 8 LONG INCHES OF AYYYYYY LMAO PIPE TO SARAH PALINS TEENAGE WHATEVER
>>
>>19596225
Nothing will unless they see them on the news and the president acknowledges it. The indoctrination runs THAT deep.

Also there's plenty of evidence, I see more tangible evidence of aliens than of air being real.
>>
>>19596225
Ship lands on the lawn of Buckingham Palace and their Ambassador is received for negotiations by Her Majesty. Total worldwide coverage. Thats what it would take.
>>
>>19596225
At this point? Nothing. Aliens could fly into lower Manhattan in front of everyone and people would call it a hoax.
>>
>>19596225
An Alien intervention in(aka wiping out) North Korea
>>
File: 1504402438698.jpg (104KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504402438698.jpg
104KB, 800x1200px
This ...
>>
>>19596338
This was from the X-Files.
>>
>>19596225
No amount of proof would be enough for 75 percent. Maybe 70 percent at most but the ghghghghghghgj dumbass muricans would have at least 25 percent of people refuse to believe it. An alien could be fucking them up the ass on planet zorgesh and they'd say them fawkin Mexicans gone and done roofied up my dangly bits damn you Mexicans with yer alla snack bar and falafels
>>
A picture.
>>
File: IMG_3380.jpg (67KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
67KB, 2048x1365px
>>19596225
This picture
>>
File: IMG_3381.jpg (40KB, 564x455px)
IMG_3381.jpg
40KB, 564x455px
>>19596442
And this picture
>>
>>19596446
>>19596442
Taken over 50 years apart. Showing the same light formation. The second one is in the CIA declassified images. As one of the only actual pictures of a UFO.
>>
>>19596455
Real evidence, actual evidence, it scares the fuck out of the uninitiated. Why prove something to a bunch of idiots, who are run by their egos? Your saying they are wrong, and that's worse than lying. Apparently.
>>
File: V mothership.png (505KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
V mothership.png
505KB, 720x400px
>>19596225

A rigid airship that looks like pic flying over a major city. A jet propulsion system could make it move quite fast.
>>
File: waifu_queen.png (970KB, 992x744px)
waifu_queen.png
970KB, 992x744px
>>19596284
^THIS^
Except the White House Lawn while the Queen watches on BBC like every other irrelevant wanker.
>>
>>19596225
If they were me and witnessed interdimenisonal beings with a friend sober beyond that I don't know.
>>
>>19596225
There's already a UFO thread goin on, post there, phaggt
>>
>>19596469
>>19596455
>>19596446
>>19596442

Fucling idiots, that's obviously a ball plasma induced by swamp gas refracting from the planet Venus.
>>
>>19597685
direct me to that thread please
>>
>>19597499
>Except the White House Lawn while the Queen watches on BBC like every other irrelevant wanker.
will trump hang out with an alien lawn kid this time?
>>
>>19596225
If Trump said it.
>>
>>19597837
>>19588922
>>
>>19596225
a similar event involving aliens occurring in multiple places on earth in a short time frame that's recorded and verified by reputable sources

aka: people don't trust each other. we will never believe an individual no matter how shaky and blurry his video is. we won't believe a single government because it's a psyop trick. won't believe one religion, one picture, or one entire city

but if multiple opposing groups all clearly verify the same event, then we lose the ability to accuse others of lying since we are saying the same thing
>>
>>19598016
thanks
>>
>>19596225
This video. It worked for me, it will work for the normies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
>>
>>19598071
Insecticons
>>
>>19596225
I don't know about 75%, but I think a single decent photograph (or even better, a video) of something that isn't just lights or some blurry shit or obviously faked, would go a really long way.

Now, I know that it could be argued a fake and a real one might be almost the same, but that's only if you're considering "le smuggled media" tier media.
I'm talking about really high quality stuff, not just taking a picture of an alien just to do it, but for the purpose of convincing people it's real, taken from just the right angle and lighting and up close

I happen to think under such conditions even just a single photo could be incredibly powerful and would be so much more realistic than anything we've ever seen in ways that we can't quite imagine now.
>>
File: Infrared_Moon_Object_2.png (106KB, 566x471px) Image search: [Google]
Infrared_Moon_Object_2.png
106KB, 566x471px
>>19599958
I captured this photograph in infrared of a craft that was invisible to the naked eye

OC. Object on left is moon.
>>
File: Infrared_Moon_Object_2_b.png (64KB, 566x471px) Image search: [Google]
Infrared_Moon_Object_2_b.png
64KB, 566x471px
>>19599994
Inverted colours view
>>
>>19596225
An announcement by the president of the United States or Russia. However, denial is high.

NASA and the US Government has set the natural development and understanding of humanity back 100 hundred of years, due to their secrecy and lies. This must end.
>>
>>19600000
checked for ayyyyy

Life is pointless and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>19596225
Break something. Break it permanently and obviously, then drop a metal box engraved with a claim you did it upon the broken thing. It barely matters what you break. You don't have to hurt anyone. Breaking a mountain might be a good option. It's this brute physicality which makes it persuasive - the broken thing stays broken and can be seen by multitudes. Do it in a nation whose government would be unwilling or unable to suppress the news. The public will consider mountain-breaking conspiracies, but they won't persuade 25%.

The memetic impact of a broken mountain should be minimal beyond proving alien reality, too. We break mountains for raw materials and it barely impacts our culture at all. If it fails, it should fail safe.
>>
>>19596225
a sighting over a major city that lasts for more than an hour
>>
>>19599958
Nah. CGI has gone a long way and you can just fake about anything. If photo edits were already a thing back then before WW2 imagine now. Everything can be called bullshit on by claiming it's been made with a computer.

You actually need official endorsement for a truth to be accepted and considered common sense. Let the implications of this sink in.
>>
>>19596442
i have some black and white ufo hangar pictures on my ipad they are really rare maybe ill post them later..its the size of a commercial airliner but disc shaped. absolutely amazing pictures which can't be found on the internet. the quality is meh..my grandmothers sisters husband was high up in the airforce and I found them while i was in washington going through all his shit to throw away after he died. I came across those pictures and immediately took pics with my ipad before his daughter (who works at the pentagon) found them.

It's fucking mind blowing. No its not those little hover craft test ufo things, this is the real deal, maybe i could sell the pictures to greer or someone? I think theres about 8-10 all different angles, its inside a hangar with some people around it..never saw any pics of the interior though it didnt have any markings at all...
>>
>>19599994
you just caught a pic of the moons moon, yeah not many people know it but the moon has a smaller moon which is like its gay retarded little brother, i wouldnt even call it a moon its more like a large meteor which got sucked into the earths gravity pull
>>
>>19600971
Well we're talking 75% belief here, not creating actual proof to the entire world.

and I think this is one of those things where before it happens everyone thinks it could be so easily faked, but if a real photo actually leaked out it would just have some quality to it that would be incredibly convincing.

Our CGI technology might be able to accurately model materials but one thing that's an extraordinarily difficult problem is to know how a living thing carries itself. We can do it fairly well for humans because we have specifically trained software to do it for the human form with the human muscle system and it has taken decades of slow improvements to perfect and we have actual things to model them after (e.g. humans)

An alien with different muscles and a different form, maybe even a different distribution of weight throughout its body will likely move and use muscles very different from us, and that's something I don't think we can even come close to making a convincing photo or video of.

Mark my words, if you ever saw a real video of an alien moving around up close and high quality it would probably scare the shit out of you because you would immediately get a sense that you are looking at some natural movement of a real creature completely unlike anything else on earth
>>
>>19600997
Please post, I would be very interested in seeing this
>>
>>19600997
sure thing guy
>>
>>19597499
Could you imagine Trump trying to make deals with aliens?
Lol someone should write a sketch about it. Hilarious.
>>
>>19602966
HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE AYYYS.
BUILD A SPACE WALL.
>>
It would take a full-scale alien invasion for people to believe in aliens.
>>
>>19596243
this would sway me
>>
>>19596342
lmao it got me gud at first
>>
>>19603057
Nah. Only 50 years ago all it took was a radio broadcast to send half a state into a panicked frenzy
>>
>>19596225
Us.
>>
>>19596225
Proof OP stopped being a faggot
>>
>>19596225
>lights in the sky
>>
An economic trade treaty. Resources out, resources in. The bigger it is, the more persuasive it is.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.