[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are visions of red dragons similar to this? Saw one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4324432.jpg (95KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
4324432.jpg
95KB, 1024x676px
What are visions of red dragons similar to this? Saw one during a DMT trip.
>>
>>19594799
If anything, drugs impair your perception. Your dragon waifu is just a result of your brain crossing wires.
>>
File: dungeonross.jpg (10KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
dungeonross.jpg
10KB, 235x215px
>>19594799
fucking cool is what they are.
>>
>>19594799
Dragon Dream Symbol – Dragon dreams represent incredible personal empowerment. The appearance of dragon is great news for your business or career. They are also the guardians of integrity. They have staunch faith and belief in their own power. Take notice when dragon appears in your dreams. It could be there are challenges on the home front. Family members may be testing you. A dragon that scares you indicates there are problems at home. Killing a dragon signifies you overcome all current challenges that cross your path.
>>
>>19594834
You don't even understand what that means, do you?
>>
>>19594799

That's yo headfruit telling you that your primal desires, ego, and mindless greed are running yo life, Broseph.
>>
>>19594799
time to get a dragon dildo anon
>>
You were transported to the land of Krynn.
Roll for attack. Your THAC0 is 15.
>>
>>19594799
that dragon look hot
>>
The real question is how big is it and where do you see it?
>>
>>19594799
He is calling you. Time to integrate your shadow.
>>
>>19594998
I felt absolutely no fear.
>>19595573
That makes a lot of sense. More than you'd think.
>>19595632
I was in hell and it was about as big as the picture.
>>19595682
Nani?
>>
>>19596106
Like, it was bigger than me. Look at the skeletons in the picture. I was that big.
>>
File: end_of_the_universe.gif (828KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
end_of_the_universe.gif
828KB, 200x189px
>>19594799

I chased a black hound down which turned into a red dragon, before I killed it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.