[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a professional monster hunter anything. It's not like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (69KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
69KB, 250x177px
Ask a professional monster hunter anything.

It's not like that "everything is gonna be ok" Supernatural series bullshit. So don't even.

Personal encounters include

Zombies
Vampires
Werewolves
Bigfoots
Angels/Demons
Skinwalkers
Giants
Ghosts
Fairys
Dover Demons
Lochness
And several other lesser known, not so poular kinds of spookums.
>>
Any proof of your encounters?
and
As a designated hunter, are you destroying them or are you like a treasure hunter?
>>
>>19593111
So, what's the 7th grade like?
>>
>>19593111

this fucking larper again....
>>
>>19593127
>Proof
Sure. Tons. Will I post any? Nah. Not right now, anyways. The whole point of doing what I do is mainly to keep their from BEING any "proof". You know, men in Black type shit, just not aliens. Aliens are fake.

You don't have to destroy/kill everything you come across. A lot of intelligent ones, like most of your humanoid ones, vampires, werewolves, etc, easily exist is normal society. It's just the occasional "rogue element" you have to deal with.
>>
>>19593132
>larper
It's my first time on /x/, bro. I'm sure y'all get these kinds of threads all the time though. Whatever. At least pretending it's entertaining. I'm bored and don't have much else to do at the moment.
>>
>>19593140
>Yeah I have proof but I won't post it now
Why not? Otherwise you're jsut another LARPer
>>
>>19593155
Aight. I'm a larper. Does that make you happy?

Next.
>>
>>19593140
Wow..neat!!!

Nah, sadly, I'm not convinced.
>>
>>19593111
You hunted Nessie? Kek. Must have been boring. And cold. Did you find out why she lives in water devoid of enough life to support such a creature?
>>
>>19593197
Oh, so you know how much it support an Nessy? I'm sure they'd love to have someone like you ell them what they need to survive. Seriously.
>>
>>19593111
What kinda weapons can you make from vampire parts ? Do you have a vampire Lance or Heavy Bowgun?
>>
File: i do cocaine.gif (490KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
i do cocaine.gif
490KB, 460x259px
I convinced a demon to kill itself once!
>>
>>19593291
Nice.

Also, thanks for making me realise I can namefag.
>>
Hi Geralt
How did you start?
>>
>>19593670
Saw a spook when I was younger. Had nightmares for years. Always into paranormal shit after that. Joined a "ghost hunting" crew when I was 17. Got into heavier and heavier shit. By the time I was in my late 20s, I was a bonafide slayer of all things creepy and scary.
>>
>>19593701
Pics or GTFO.
>>
>>19593711
Pics of what? You're you're killing things most people don't even believe it, you don't stop for a selfie.
>>
OP here , just wanted to say that anyone who took this thread serious is a retard.
>>
Am true monster hunter.
OP is monster.
I roll to kill.
>>
>>19593845
Am Op. If roll higher than your five, I stay. If lower, I abandon thread. The police are over at my neighbor's house anyways and I wanna go be nosy.
>>
>>19593804
GTFO
>>
>>19593140
You know how I know you're bullshitting?
>Aliens are fake
I saw a UFO with my own eyes.
>>
Monsters?

You mean, like, these ones.

Gacey
Dahmer
and such
>>
>>19593111
You ever hunt a dogman OP?
>>
How can I hunt monsters as well ?
>>
What are the several lesser-known spoops, and what can you tell me about faeries?
>>
what can you tell me about fire amulets?
>>
>>19593111
Where can one find vampires?
>>
>>19593111
What are your stats?
>>
>>19593225
I don't have to ask Nessi, It's basic biology moron.
>>
File: 20k keks.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20k keks.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>19593140
>Aliens are fake
>Vampires, werewolves, and zombies are real
>>
>>19595303
zombies can't be real. It's basic human functioning that without a steady supply of oxygen, blood may not be oxidized, and without a pumping heart, blood can't even be distributed throughout the vessel.
>>
>>19593140
>ask anything bros
>can't answer 1 simple question

kys
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.