[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really scary shit like stories, personal experiences etc,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

really scary shit like stories, personal experiences etc, no creepypastas
>>
>>19592576
I'll be honest, not much spooky has ever happened to me. I saw some scary as hell red eyes, at around a four foot high length from the ground, running past me when I was in Tennessee woods, but that was about it. I still wonder what it could have been t b h. I must have been 15 at the time.
>>
>>19592590
hi its op, ill try get this going, not much has happend to me but still, i remember one night in winter about 10 pm or some time not too late, it was very dark and i was bringing something in that i left outside the front of my house, i came back in and my dog was walking around outside, i called her to come in and she did, for the next minute i stood in my doorway just looking at the street and at the wall at the end of my drive a head popped for a second, was very black like a silhouette, literally right after i went to inspect wtf it was but their was nothing there, not a cat or anything and i would have seen something run off it was like it just vanished, till this day i look out waiting to see something but i never do
>>
>>19592661
i poopied lol
smelled so bad that nigga was paranormal
>>
I dont feel like breaking this into more than one part so here you go

>after waking up at 5 am i decide to eat a massive sub sandwich from the fridge

>immediately feel sick so for some reason i go outside to walk it off

>walk a couple blocks, turn around

>i shit you not i see this weird figure in some sort of veil staring at me from across the street.

>my area has alot of shady characters so i assume it's a homeless person and i keep walking

> "thing" is still following me so i start to walk faster and as i do so does it

> i start running it starts hurrying too.

> i cross the street to a gas station and it stops following me.

> i finally vomit and i start heading back home.

>as i get infront of my house i notice it at the end of my street just staring at me.

>get in lock door dont fall asleep for the rest of the night
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 375x134px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 375x134px
>>19592576
About 14 years ago my uncle and I used to play cards and stuff together.

He was a huge nerd. Also an occultist. Often read and lounged about at home, kept a rather large ornary crow as a pet.

I joked with my friends that he was a wizard. Either way, one day as I walked back from school he was waiting to pick me up so we could play card games again. However instead of my uncle waiting at the usual spot there was this weird lady just biding her time on a bench near it. As I was waiting for him she turned to me and said something I will never forget. "Beautiful day outside. Shame you have to spend it in the dark." I was too scared to reply. I just looked away a while and when I looked back she had began limping away. Strange old woman with silver hair. I thought nothing more of it. Uncle came to pick me up. We joked about stuff I vaguely remember and played music on our ride home.

We played cards again. Board games and such. I didn't like sports very much but the womans voice stuck to me like glue. I wanted to go outside. However it was when I was about to ask that a phonecall came in. Someone had got into an accident with my parents. No fatal injuries.

My uncle looked at me and asked me if I was alright. I just felt the weight of the world on me and my gut. I acted emotionally and ran to my room. Crying hysterically. All I remember after that was me shutting off the lights spending the rest of the day in the dark.

To this day I still don't know how she knew or if it was a crazy ex girlfriend of my uncles.

Do witches date wizards /x/?
>>
>>19593317
How old were you?
>>
The only spooky experience I've ever had:

>be 13 yo
>home alone
>messing around with some audio recording software (nTrack Studio, I think)
>playing with the feedback of my shitty pc mic
>put the mic near the speaker, so the feedback amps up and makes crazy noises
>go to the kitchen for some snack
>i hear a new feedback from the kitchen
'...mihéroemihéroemihéroemihéroeMIHÉROEMIHÉROEMIHÉROEMIHÉROE... '
>'my hero' in Spanish
>shit my pants
>the voice disappears in all the noise
>switch off computer and run to my grandma's house.

And that's it. Still creeps me out 15 years later.
>>
By far the thing that's stuck with me most

>be around 7
>at next door neighbor's house hanging out in his toy room
>incredibly bad storm starts up, one so bad I was better off just staying at his place instead of running right next door to my house
>playing with his military toys
>fake guns and tanks and soldiers and that shit
>have this fake walkie-talkie computer thing with a cheap sticker showing cartoon guy's faces next to buttons
>like 6 faces and 6 buttons, each plays a different dumb soundclip like GOGOGO and shit
>obviously preset, each button plays a specific sound effect, even kid me knew this
>continue playing as storm becomes fucking unbelievable outside
>press walkie talkie button
>hear deep distorted gutteral voice
>me and friend IMMEDIATELY lose our shit
>look outside in the pouring ass rain and at least 60mph winds
>see, I swear to god, a mummy with loose bandages walking slowly on the sidewalk
>despite the long loose bandages and insane wind speeds, the bandages didn't react to the wind at all and acted like they would if there was zero wind
>he looks up at us and the fake walkie/radio makes another distorted deep voice groan sound and continues walking
>freak the fuck out spend the rest of the night playing vidya and trying not to shit ourselves
>>
File: oiyq01CeD41qkz08qo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
oiyq01CeD41qkz08qo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x301px
i strongly suspect that my older brother's friends were involved in translating really fucked up doujin when they were teenagers and i was like 13. a bunch of them were weebs and took years of japanese and stuff like that. he never learned a word of japanese but would hang out with some of them online (in chatrooms but with people he actually knew in real life) and he was really into it

there was one situation in particular that really fucked with me where one of his friends actually had this fantasy of doing like rape and torture to a random asian girl. it still fucks with me that i sort of found out about this when i was so young and of course what was i going to do about it, but i hope he never did anything in all these years.
>>
>>19595846
audio pareidolia
>>
>>19593210
>feel sick so for some reason
>waking up at 5 am i decide to eat a massive sub sandwich
>i shit
> "thing" is still following me
> i finally vomit
>fall asleep
>>
>>19593317
I'm confused. Was the ornery crow a wizard or was your uncle? And did you uncle pick you up at school or did the crow? Are you asking if witches date crows?
>>
>>19595846
You should probably go back home now. Your parents probably think you were kidnapped.
>>
>>19596091
There's a lot of shit in that story.
>>
I have a weird story that happened two years ago
<Be 18
<Walking down the street of my neighborhood with some friends
<It was around 10pm at night
<We see a fast approaching Honda Accord coming at us
<Oh shit . jpeg
≤Some middle age man starts yelling various numbers at us
<This guy is going berserk and before he takes off in his, he just smile's and waves at us
It wasn't really scary just really fucking weird
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>19592576
>really scary shit like stories, personal experiences etc, no creepypastas

I was an atheist - then I started a subreddit for The Imperial Cult (of Rome) out of a sense of nostalgia. That's when I saw the face of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
>>
>>19598649
FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1502626426664.gif (658KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502626426664.gif
658KB, 500x400px
>>19592576
I have story that no one would want to believe. I still don't want to believe it.

>Ignorance is key
>>
>>19598470
Nope. It was a clear female voice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.