[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just face the facts, we are all clearly trapped in some dimension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: me.jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10KB, 267x189px
Just face the facts, we are all clearly trapped in some dimension that is specifically designed to torture us.

Do you think we all did something wrong in a past life, or are our owners just sadistic fucks?
>>
reality is what you make of it don't be a glum cuck
>>
>>19591504
Is reality what you make of it, or what it makes of you?
>>
>>19591501
We're supposed to put Chaos back together. We'll always be in pain anyway until we're done.
>>
if you think you will suffer, you will, if you wish for happiness and actively seek it, you will find it. it's all what you make it and your attitude is why you suffer.
>>
>>19591519
Idk that's what I'd prefer but it doesn't seem like the case.
>>
>>19591522
see? that's the negativity i was telling you about
>>
>>19591504
Yeah, I sure wanted to be shunned and abandoned by everyone in my entire life since childhood to the point where I have no hope left for a cure to my mental condition and innate cynism.
It's all what I make of it, right?
>>
>>19591501

Yes, we're in a dark age, no doubt about it.

It's our job to connect to our creator though and not wallow in greed, lust, attachment, anger, and pride. Work on any one of these things and your ennui will fade.

It's not the Age's fault, but your own. Take responsibility.
>>
improve rather than suffer. anon if you want to improve than in time you will. hang in there
>>
I'm not >>19591533, but he brings up the right point.

>>19591527
It's impossible to be positive sometimes. Sometimes you are suffering without control.
>>
File: 1504378250548.jpg (90KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504378250548.jpg
90KB, 800x467px
>>19591501

I came to this prison planet for one purpose; to help fix the system, break the cycle. Save the butterfly without killing the spider.

https://youtu.be/F7K4bFPm5_k
>>
>>19591501
You were bad and had to go in the kennel >>19591553
>>
>>19591508
I'd like to believe it's a give an take because if it isn't then it's all curses and no blessings
I'd be fresh outta chill
>>
>>19591680
The system isn't broken. The filters are the purpose. Teach the butterfly to kill spiders, and the spiders will learn to become butterflies.
>>
I
WANT

OUT

NOW
>>
Your suffering energy is food and fuel for the controllers
>>
>>19591501
>clearly
Anyone who has to use words like clearly and obviously beg too much.
>>
>>19591501
Why does this matter to you?
>>
Just.
Do Not Feel.
>>
>>19591501
The scales know no compassion. Things balance out. Chaos brings order. Everything happens for a reason. Take your pick. There are no answers. Not ones that make sense in terms of human logic. You being the center of your reality. suffering is perception. One person's torture is another ones fun.
>>
>>19593789
Aka, it could be worse. Seriously.
>>
>>19593795
Never fear change. It leads to peace sometimes. We are the broken. The strongest sort.
>>
>>19593789
>The scales know no compassion.
Not important
>Things balance out.
Truth
>Chaos brings order.
Partial Truth
>Everything happens for a reason.
Absolute truth
>Take your pick.
good advice
>There are no answers.
False, there is one alone.
>Not ones that make sense in terms of human logic.
Partial truth
>You being the center of your reality.
Partial Truth
>suffering is perception.
Absolute truth
>One person's torture is another ones fun.
Not important.
>>
>>19591501
>our owners
God is a sadistic fuck.
>>
>>19593849
The Archons are sadistic fucks. If you want help from the real God you have to look beyond the material realm.
>>
>>19593849
He is not.
>>
>>19591501

>I'll say b) the owner's are bore immortals

To the "wicht king"
Ting's you can do to deal with the scarab
Drugs,booze, shaved your hair
Ask Britney.
>>
Evil begats evil

Lies begat lies

It is truely us, that we despise.
>>
>>19591501
You created you own misery you disgusting bitch.
>>
>>19591501
>Just face the facts, we are all clearly trapped in some dimension that is specifically designed to torture us.

I never opened the box mate.
>>
>>19591680
Yeah I watched trigun too nice
>>
>>19591544
Because you gave up your control when you gave up your hope
>>
Ugh that kinda true but we are also in a position to find our way out according to buddist buy finding you way out you then begin to find away out for everyone... this happens over lifetimes...
>>
>>19591501
>Do you think we all did something wrong in a past life, or are our owners just sadistic fucks?
I think we're the equivalent of lost pets. We're not happy here because this isn't our home, and who knows when our owners will find us.
>>
>>19594902
You need to go back
>>
>>19594878
You are retarded.
>>
>>19591501
I don't feel like I'm being tortured. Maybe try to stop thinking like edgy 15 years old kid for a second.
>>
>>19593762
Thanks for saying it.
>>
>>19591501
David Pearce, paradise engineering. Hedweb.
>>
>>19591501
>or are our owners just sadistic fucks?
Or are you just really sensitive?
>>
>>19591501
i feel fine, maybe chill out for a bit
>>
>>19595240
Keep telling yourself it's out of your control.
>>
>>19591501
Your pitch is filled with an agenda. Some huge piece of scientific equipment is vibrating my whole neighborhood. I guess that's what happens when surrounded by labs.
>>
File: 1503876168392.png (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503876168392.png
387KB, 1000x1000px
>>19591533
Well to be honest, yes.

You evidently are aware of the root cause of your current situation. The fact that you are still in the the situation shows that you either don't care to get past it, or don't know how.

I grew up in the same situation and suffered years of depression as a result. I eventually chose to move past it because I was miserable, and I realized that I no longer wanted the past action of others define my happiness and well-being. I found myself with newfound energy, motivation, and a new love for life.

Before, I was almost a shut-in, barely scraped by with money for food/rent, and just wanted to end it all. Now, I have a great job, earn enough to make me happy, have a small group of friends that I enjoy. I'm happy.

tl;dr Font let others define who you are. You define that.
>>
>>19596467
based handsome squidward
>>
We are stuck in more ways than one.
We are stuck in time in terms of movement and direction, we are stuck on this planet.
>>
>>19596524
So much stuck
>>
>>19591501
We must overcome the trials set forth to test us individually and as a a species. This is the only way to display our true character. Noones true identity is revealed until shit really hits the fan. This is the only moment of truth, and if you dont like the truth about yourself, then you are free to change it. Every living thing is cursed in a way to feel pain mysery and sadness. But what kind of dystopian place allows none of this to happen with peace? Only heaven. That is the true reward for truely defined characters. Stay strong and DO NOT give up or give in to the devil.
>>
File: iukyfhf.png (416B, 170x237px) Image search: [Google]
iukyfhf.png
416B, 170x237px
>>19596573
DEUS VULT
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>19591501
>>
>>19591501
>Do you think we all did something wrong in a past life, or are our owners just sadistic fucks?
Why not both?
>>
>>19591501

Sadistic, by my calculations.
There is no 'wrong'; because there is no Death outside of 'here'. Conclusion: sadistic.
>>
>>19591501
yeah, you must be so tortured while having a building to live in, food to eat, and a computer to fuck around on
you life of comfort must be unbearable as its not living up to your own sense of entitlement

if your life was actually pain and suffering you wouldn't have the luxury of bitching about it on the internet. as you would be more concerned about being able to eat today or wondering if a militia is going to show up and rape your family

so pretending that you deserve more, you don't. stop pretending your Xbox crashing is the worse suffering in the universe, and stop pretending your life sucks when plenty would kill their mothers to have your life
>>
>>19596467
Kys you pretentious faggot
>>
>>19597964
Hurr durr others have it worse. Africans also have faith, a sense of community and the ability to pull through. A blind man may be blind but he can a far more rewarding life than someone who has it 'all' and still feels miserable because they don't have a purpose
>>
>>19598353
fuck off

He's absolutely right, and it applies to everyone.
>>
>>19597964
Not necessary. I've seen homeless people on computers at the library.
>>
>>19597964
>plenty would kill their mothers to have your life
and that's why they never will
>>
>>19597964

>i didn't get diddled when I was young and everyone else is lying about it

u can take my computer, just give me a life with nonabusive parents, thanks

I'd probably be so arbitrarily happy I'd be busy being socially accepted and I wouldn't need a computer.

Then I'd go on my friends netbook and talk down to /x/ users who weren't so lucky because I'd be too stupid and unimaginative to think anything but my own coddled lifestyle exists.

I envy the nignogs who have a family at all to be possibly raped...

My family were the rapist militia and I was all alone.

Keep believing the news that says nignogs in Africa have it the worst though. Sophisticated first world people make sophisticated first world torturers.

It's even worse that I'm forced onto the internet because literally EVERYONE in my life denies what I say or doesn't care to be around me because I'm so fucked up and I use so many drugs to forget what happened which makes me more fucked up.

Not to mention this onslaught of new age victim blaming horseshit where even if they DO believe me they brush it off as if I deserve it.

First world designer torture.
>>
>>19598369

No, he didn't have it bad enough, it's not a fucking "choice to move past it". Either it's so bad you can't or it wasn't bad enough.

It applies to nobody.

Now he works his "great job" in a system that let this torture occur.

There are real problems with this system that could have been solved thousands of years ago, until they get solved you should not support the system.

Children should be allowed to kill their parents at any point without needing evidence of their abuse. It is a system designed to let parents torture their kids.

This is obvious to an intellectual.

This is the groundwork for their sadistic machine.

Everyone who works for it after understanding this obvious civil truth is evil.
>>
>>19596467
This was an empathetic response and great insight. It is true. We either choose love or fear. Choose love and let your own intuition guide you out of the victim scenario and you will find happiness. I have used these techniques to find my center as well. The target keeps moving so I'm always a work in progress. The challenge to find my way back each day keeps me motivated.
>>
>>19591508
We are shaped by fate, just as we shape it.
>>
>>19600401
Anyone can work within a system and find happiness if they use their will and intent to find it. The system does not really exist and it does not matter. Transcending it with your state of being does. It also shows an example to those lost in the system how to live around it as opposed to stuck within it. These kinds of examples inspire people to become more aware and can slowly inspire the change our systems so desperately need.

Maintaining a frequency filled with anger and fear will create experiences that validate those feelings. Moving out of that space, rising above it and respecting fear for the power of can have and then letting it go is absolutely freeing. In the event you can wield your will and intent to maintain a vibration of love and empathy you will start to experience things in a much different way. You will receive energies you were once cut off from. It changes everything and it can shatter paradigms built upon fear and hate.

Any abuse suffered by one human at the hands of another is unacceptable and I'm sorry if you experienced it. I wish peace for your soul. You deserve it as much as anyone else. We are all the same. We all deserve a chance at knowing we can find happiness if we desire it.
>>
File: 539585360_1280x720-1.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
539585360_1280x720-1.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Remove your implants, unleash the true self, assault this reality. Walrus commands it.
>>
>>19600594
And how would one remove it? Consciousness?
>>
>>19600615
Thank you for your feedback. You are loved.
>>
>>19600399
I love you, sorry you've had such a rough life. I hope you can get through this dark night and see the dawn.
>>
>>19600578
>>19600631

Sorry is the word I hate most.

I don't need your pity, I don't need you to "find happiness", I need you to be brutal warriors of righteousness.

I don't care about my happiness, my happiness is lost to oblivion until my memories are gone. My sexuality is destroyed by this environment, there's no getting over that, no recovery, there's nobody in my real life who cares to deal with me and I don't expect them to unless they're making up for violence they've caused.

I will not love them, I will hate them with such a fiery hatred they know never to do what they've done again, I will hate them because it's hard for me to hate them, because it's the only way they will be able to pay for what they've done.

Hail Satan.
>>
>>19600765
I was abused and tortured as a child multiple times a week as punishment for even the smallest of fuck ups, to the point where I'm now a submissive sexual masochist. It's not just empty pity. I've been there, I've forgiven them. You'll do what you will, of course, but I let it go. It had to happen exactly the way it happened.
>>
>>19594878

Go tell that 7-year-old whose parents and brother fell and died in a volcano last week that he didn't want happiness hard enough and created his own reality. Like, "have hope, son!"
>>
>>19600765
And so it is because you will it to be. Hate is a choice. You are loved regardless of it simply because you exist and there are those who offer it. There are those who offer empathy. Do not confuse it for pity.
>>
>>19600779
>>19600777

Trip 7 God loving victim blaming "it had to happen!"

Fuck off, no, it didn't have to happen. This makes our abusers out to be some kind of divine saint.

No, they are garbage, there's no evidence either way, and I FEEL they are garbage. Maybe YOU deserved it. I didn't.
>>
>>19600790

"Love" without physical satiation is pity.

Be beautiful, submit to me fully.

NOW you love me.

I don't want it from you. I want it from my abusers.

Do you not "love" me enough to NOT love me since I am asking?

You exist on a layer of guruist placid lies.

I've been THERE. I forgive YOU, because your position is salvageable.
>>
File: girl-tied-up.jpg (318KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
girl-tied-up.jpg
318KB, 1920x1271px
>>19591501
>>19591522
>>19591533
>>19591544
>>19593284
>>19594583
>>19596524
You are victims of spiritual torment and abuse. There is some reason why you are targeted for abuse. Here are the kinds of things that I have experienced all throughout my life:
> Psychological problems
> Social problems
> Isolation from friends and family
> General misfortune
> Lack of feelings, emotion, empathy
> Attempts to cause you to behave in narcissistic ways
> Obsession with sex / masturbation
> Inability to find a partner
> Prevention from realizing that your problems originate externally
Once you are in a situation where you are aware that these problems are not caused by yourself, and you start trying to oppose these issues, here are some things you may experience:
> Getting gangstalked
> Increased psychological torment (from extreme anxiety about which of your actions brought this misfortune upon yourself to gas-lighting)
> Damaged property
> Increased misfortune
> Misdirection (preventing you from identifying the source of your problems, possibly placing the origin as some curse, other people [e.g. some spy network], aliens, etc...)
I am currently seeking methods to remove these issues. Here is what I have tried (and hasn't worked):
> Praying to God and Jesus
> Curse removal
> Spiritual protection
> Forgiving the abuser
> Blocking (or reflecting) the negativity

>>19591684
It is improbable that these present circumstances are a consequence of the individuals behaviors (in current or prior lives).

>>19593865
>>19593866
Explain why our world is arranged in this way.
>>
>>19600802
I do not define love as you do. I do not ask you to change yourself. I accept you, but I cannot not love you because you ask as I do not wish to change the essence of my being.

Your forgiveness is accepted with gratitude.
>>
>>19600841

Half baked Godly love.

Hate me! I am Satan!

You half baked charlatan!

Hate me or you do not know love!

Hate me with a deep burning hatred!

This world will know my name! Ancient dragon warrior Satan!

Hating me will set you FREE!
>>
>>19600841
No matter which path you take remember you are loved that is all you need to remember.
>>
>>19600835

Pray to Satan.
>>
>>19600857

>No matter which path you take remember you are pitied with a thin guise of love that is all you need to remember.

Oh wow, breaking news, guruist pleb "loves" me...

Wish I wasn't "loved", cunt.
>>
>>19600865
Yes that was one of the things that the spiritual abuser suggested that I do. For a long time I resisted. When I gave in, it had absolutely no effect. Thus it may be that "Satan" (whoever that is) may be responsible.
>>
File: sato-ajin.jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sato-ajin.jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
>>19591501
It's karma, or, history. An endless cycle of life and death. If we look into history, and the bible even, the answer is that we basically created this shitshow for ourself, and we are to blame, albeit from other lifetimes. The reason we can't remember doing any of this shit, consciously, is because we operate on something akin to RAM memory, which is lost every time the systems power is off.

So it is up to us to improve this eternal universal life for the sake of the fact that we are the ancestors of years to come from now, what we do in our lifetime will affect everything. It is best we make our choices in the best interest of all life, for we are temporary individuals but an eternal collective. it's so simple. The first step is 'going vegan' or just stop paying for murder to happen. Everything gets a return in life.

''It is the view of Zeno and his Stoic followers that there are two races of men, that of the worthwhile, and that of the worthless. The race of the worthwhile employ the virtues through all of their lives, while the race of the worthless employ the vices. Hence the worthwhile always do the right thing on which they embark, while the worthless do wrong''
>>
>>19591680
that's a nice analogy, do you know spiders also enjoy eating sugar, moreso than they do eating insect corpses? I have tried to teach them a more compassionate way of living, and it works.

>>19591702
spiders don't turn into butterflys where are you getting your source material from? Also, the system that mankind put in place is broken af
>>
>>19600852
I do not hail anyone as I know the love of the creator that comes from within. I also do not choose hate for this reason.

I have memories of hate and pain. I could choose to return at any time, but it will not be at the request of another or for the benefit of another. Free will.
>>
>>19600794
I am garbage, worthless, nothing but an embarrassment so I did deserve it. My parents shouldn't have had me, but I'm here and I'm okay with that. They even apologized for hurting me way later on when I was in my early 20s. At least through hurting me, they were able to release some of the stress of being abused in their childhoods and the stress of their jobs and their crushing debts, so for a fleeting moment I wasn't worthless. I'm still worthless but I figured out how to pick up the pieces and put them back together.
>>
File: emotional-abuse.jpg (43KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
emotional-abuse.jpg
43KB, 960x500px
>>19600835
>>19600871
In addition, I suffered from some trauma as a child like many other people suffering from similar problems, thus the reason why people become targeted for spiritual abuse may be due to the following pattern:

When a child is traumatized they are vulnerable to some kind of spiritual attachment (possession?).
Once attached, the spirit causes misfortune in the Childs life.
Upon experiencing sufficient misfortune the spirit then encourages the child/person to turn to satan for assistance.
If the person sells their soul, etc... to satan, then the possession is complete and the attached spirit has control over the persons behaviors.

This may be inaccurate as attempts to determine the reasons behind our situation appears to be intentionally obstructed by the same entity that causes these problems.
>>
>>19597912
>Conclusion: autistic
>>
>>19600892
>>19600852
WTF. Were you possessed by a demon when you wrote these posts?
>>
>>19600892
You are here and therefore you are worthy whether you accept it or not.
>>
>>19600875
I was with you until the worthwhile vs worthless bit. We are all the same. Players in a play seeking meaning.

Sometimes those 'worthless' actions are the catalyst for what is considered 'worthwhile' change. These statements hold judgement unnecessarily. All experience is valid. The difference is in how much you are fully awake to each experience and that difference isn't good or bad, just different parts of the whole.
>>
>>19601035
You don't have to agree, obviously, but i will tell you, that, as a pacifist, a person who believes in non-duality (equality in practically, everything), that does not mean we are to attribute such things as evil, to good, for example. Right is not wrong. The worthwile are not worthless. The goal here, and the reason i posted this stoic quote, is because the goal is to transmute the worthless, into worthwile, to change the behaviour of immoral men (and woman, and animals), to that of the morally upstanding.

You are right in saying there is no distinction. These sinners, the worthless i speak of, are facets of my own being, they are principles i wish to purge from my (our) system.

I don't mean to chastize the people who have made mistakes and are willing to correct them, it is the mistakes we develop intolerance to, not the people. Love the sinner but hate the sin. Judgment is VERY necessary in our society and severely lacking! too many people waiting on Gods judgment when, as constituents of God, it is our responsibility to cast said judgment. If your arm causes you to sin, it is better you cut off your arm so it may never cause you to sin again. Jesus certainly did not mean this literally, just as he was not literally talking about the yeast of the pharisees, when he was alleging towards the teachings of the pharisees...

I actually agree with what you are saying, I am saying that in addition to these principle, it is necessary we distinguish good from bad and evolve a tendency towards good over bad.
>>
>>19600607

Find a good healer, take the time to address the issue. +Meditation with crystals, radionics
>>
>>19601380
Thank you for a thoughtful and respectful response. I feel we agree on more than you might think and the world I'm working to create is an evolution like you describe. The paths may be slightly different, but it will be stellar when we are all there together, yes?

I'm trying not to judge people and instead observe the outcomes of their choices with a high degree of consciousness so that I might better navigate my own life. It would be appropriate for me to say I try to project non judgmental unconditional love toward those I interact with so that I can maintain my free will and make the choices I want for myself. When I approach situations without this I am often entangled in the very actions that propagate that which I wish to not experience.
>>
>>19600897

>When a child is traumatized they are vulnerable to some kind of spiritual attachment (possession?)

Correct, these spirits are remnants from living beings on earth, but more usually the dead from our earth.

Remnants are a parallel version of living beings that are detached from the main Earthrealm.

They seek to heal you, to tell you it's alright to suffer, whether you deserve it or not, your life isn't ruined permanently.

This is often a lie, however.

If you recruit enough of them, the good ones will outweigh the bad, and you will experience many moments of euphoria, countered with many moments of equal horrifying depression, this creates contrast of experience. Life.

Naturally as grand king of eternity, I have the most legions.

If you cannot handle your legions, you need to become braver until you can handle the pressure chamber that is mass possession.

Praying to me is not enough, you must be righteous, you must be seeking truth, you must be perfecting your body into a vessel of pure valiant perfection at every turn.

So is the prayer to Satan.

Amen.
>>
>>19600835
>Praying to God and Jesus
Into le bin you go.
>>
>>19600950

No, I am possessed by the angel Satan.
>>
>>19602759
Why are you on this website? Why don't you do something productive? Is typing posts on 4chan the objective of Satan?
>>
>>19600868
>create a definition of love in order to hate it
>project the hated definition of love onto all love recieved
>hate all love
>???
>profit
>>
>>19591511
How do we do it?
>>
>>19596467
>Hurr I just decided to be happy and now i'm all happy now! xD
>>
>>19593865
>traps you in material realm
>every facet of your life is dominated by materialism
>every single person around you is dominated by materialism
>you're so unbelievably stupid in the grand scheme of things that you can't even comprehend numbers with a few too many zeros, let alone the nature of the universe you exist in or what your purpose is
>tortures you for years
>"Dude just stop caring about shit around you and love me and you'll be good"
>>
>>19602836

Give me an example of something better to do, and I'll explain why you're wrong.
>>
>>19603127

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_3P4klXe54
>>
You can't understand good if you don't have a comprehension of what bad is. Stop whining about feeling less than perfect sometimes, otherwise perfection is lost on you. You wouldn't even notice happiness if it was all you felt.
>>
Lift some weights bro. That constant pain and you being able to take on more over time as you grow will help you channel the suffering into constructive energy because working out draws the perfecct parallel. You will come out a greek god.
>>
>>19601482
''Say to yourself in the early morning: I shall meet today ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, uncharitable men.
All of the ignorance of real good and ill... I can neither be harmed by any of them, for no man will involve me in wrong, nor can I be angry with my kinsman or hate him; for we have come into the world to work together...'' —Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.

Also

''Constantly regard the universe as one living being, having one substance and one soul; and observe how all things have reference to one perception, the perception of this one living being; and how all things act with one movement; and how all things are the cooperating causes of all things that exist; observe too the continuous spinning of the thread and the structure of the web.''
—Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, iv. 40
>>
>>19601738
Y'know what, i've actually seen a revenant. Pic related, it's either a depiction of him, or a coincidental likelyness of him. He had the stame style of clothing (in the UK such clothes are common among older men), but this face is so similar. I would say identical. I remember he didn't have his eye open to far wide yknow, like he was squinting.

Anyway, a few months ago i was talking to my mum about ghosts when she said yeah of course ghosts are real you used to talk with them, don't u remember the old man on your bed?

And when she said that i remembered 100%, in fact, i've never really forgotten, but, I thought he was family. So i asked if he was family and she said no there was nobody in your room. So he was a ghost. A revenant, but not in the folklore sense, just, a ghost that looks so real. My mum couldnt see him. He would actually give me good advice and say profound things that he knew i would not understand at the time, being a young child. I remember just feeling the importance of what he had to tell me. I know for sure that none of it was satanic, he told me not to worry if anything. Because i remember the conversations would inspire and encourage me.

Also nothing about satan, either. He certainly wasn't telling me it was ok to suffer anyway. But you're right that there are remnant spirits that appear 100% tangible and children definitely are more sensitive to them, so sensitive that they don't even know they're talking to a ghost.

lol
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>19603127
HAH.

>>19604162
also pic related* forgot pic
>>
File: IMG_2541.png (6KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.png
6KB, 220x220px
>>19591501
Do you want to know the secrets, op? This universe is a containment zone for animals, similar to a forest. You aren't actually supposed to be here. Sometimes a spirit gets too close and gets turned into one of us and is trapped here. Maybe another spirit will take pity on you and try to domesticate you. It might try to lead you out back to the light of your father. Catholics believe baptism puts you on the pet shelf. Your guardian angel is your guide. Pergatory purifies you, and then you're finally restored to greatness, and can be put back into the presence of your father's light. Of course whether you're saved is ultimately up to you and your choices. Fortunately, Jesus taught us how to be saved.
>>
File: 6e6UFLc.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
6e6UFLc.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
I know that feel bro. I went to sleep really angry and depressed at the world yesterday too.
I really dislike this reality. Everything about it to important stuff like capitlism to the type of music that is popular.
I honestly feel like its all gone wrong or this is some sort of infinite torture chamber.
The biggest historical tragedies in the world were the nazis losing at Stalingrad and the fall of the Berlin wall
>>
File: aic.jpg (2MB, 2798x2782px) Image search: [Google]
aic.jpg
2MB, 2798x2782px

maybe the demiurge trapped us in this torture prison. and it feeds off of our negative energy from depression. And the only way out is through divine knowledge
when i say im angry at the world, i mean just in general, i will start to ruminate about history, politics, pop culture, history, existence. And i hate the direction everything is going.
I really think the world needs some sort of savior or Messiah.
hyper identity politics splitting everyone into some sort of grievance tribe that all fight each other over who is the most oppressed and use their oppression as a form of emotional and social blackmail .
Anomie due to late stage capitalism and social atomization
technology making it easier for groups to live in echo chambers and justify their actions.
Neoliberal culture where you dehumanize yourself by turning into a product and everyone is in a never ending competition for profit.
consolidation of mass media that works in favor of the plutocratic and professional class
lack of class consciousness.
endless war in the middle east.
A managerial professional political class that works highly in favor of the rich, banks, and donor class and preserve that status quo over improving the material conditions of the proles (bank bail outs).
outsourcing of production to the third world slave sweat shops, destruction of unions
replacement of all spiritual, traditional, and homogeneity with hyper consumerist globalism .
the end of history which has destroyed the idea of a future to the point that you cant even picture a future that isn't capitalism stomping on your face forever
people who think that buying a #staywoke shirt made in a Chinese sweatshop is fighting against da man.
people who think making snarky tweets is fighting against the man.
Top 40 pop music, nothing but movie remakes, young adult fiction.
>>
File: 1500530948001.png (48KB, 587x474px) Image search: [Google]
1500530948001.png
48KB, 587x474px
>>19605256

I think people want some sort of messiah, and if they arent spiritual they want a dictator to take power and fix things, and if they are completely hopeless they want the world to end,zombies to come to life. They just want out of this shit society and time period. They want out of this capitalist nightmare
>>
File: IMG_2639.jpg (151KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2639.jpg
151KB, 650x469px
>>19605256
>the man
That's a good one. I can't believe the robot overlords living in Medpackland got that to stick. Bonus points if you have any clue as to what I'm talking about.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.