[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about Quantum mechanics? What are your thoughts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: quantum-mechanics.jpg (30KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
quantum-mechanics.jpg
30KB, 600x375px
Can we talk about Quantum mechanics? What are your thoughts. What is she to take? Double slit, particle entanglement, string theory and the like.
furthermore, how do you think about; reality is a simulation, despair code (singularity), multiverse and the shit CERN is doing.
>>
Mankind won't ever fully understand Quantum mechanics.
Each answer is giving two or more questions to them you know.
>>
>>19590557
I believe in the many worlds theory, and some form of quantum immortality. Maybe not perfect immortality, but that we will continue to live where we would have otherwise died. I also believe we are just the universe observing itself, all our thoughts, feelings and lives are just an arrangement of particles. There is no difference between a thought in my head and two rocks colliding in outer space.
>>
>>19590562
Well we already understand quantum mechanics to a ridiculous degree
>>
>>19590562
Knowing the questions is a kind of progress in understanding.
>>
>>19590557

>quantum mechanics

Do you mean imperial mechanics, this is really old science

Ignored the following anon

Anyone promising control is lying to you ,wat you want is chaos management, control/con los trolls/with the trolls is a pipe dream do as you wish with your game ,but I am not playing games I am doing a job .
Threats to anonimus trip/fags on the internet, how weack are you that you fear the unknown, is like you are trapped in your mind ,mind breakers have you tried breaking your one mind to reach freedom, or you are one of those faggot's who love their walls? Well i don't care either help me or get out my way ,but stop blocking me .
>>
File: gallery-1449677610-dwave3.jpg (49KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1449677610-dwave3.jpg
49KB, 768x512px
We are running one Instance of the Multiverse.

This is our Iteration.

The Architect of our Reality is the Demiurge. He traps us with his Black Cube.
>>
Quantum Computers are made to reach into the other instances of the Multiverse and pull into our reality "information"

So for example a self driving car will look at all the possible outcomes of a crash from all the other reality and choose the actions which manifest the best possible outcome.
>>
>>19591228

Please tell us the true, we are starving for the true.
>>
>>19591214
>Do you mean imperial mechanics, this is really old science
Imperial mechanics is also not a real thing
>>
File: rtx1b282.jpg (241KB, 1689x1267px) Image search: [Google]
rtx1b282.jpg
241KB, 1689x1267px
We have Quantum Computers that do just this already. And in a few years time we will have the driving cars on the street to prove it in your daily life.
>>
>>19591227
>Quantum Computers are made to reach into the other instances of the Multiverse and pull into our reality "information"
>So for example a self driving car will look at all the possible outcomes of a crash from all the other reality and choose the actions which manifest the best possible outcome.

t. Someone who doesn't know about quantum mechanics
>>
>>19591227
So much incorrect bullshit.
>>
>>19590557
Everything is a wave function collapsed by the act of observation apparently.
>>
>>19591254

Jews infiltrate the imperials ,stealing knowledge from them
Then Jews/jaw's destroy the imperials by tricks and trap's
Jaw's appear years later with "new" knowledge.
That quantum mechanics is the base of the cloak of the imperative ,but there are not eagle engeniers around to translated to modern science,
Jaw's are despicable .they only know how to chew and shit ,they are not even interest in flavors or nutrition, they are ruining beauty and harmony and discord I do not want to only live I want to live sorounded by beautiful stuff I want to trive and help others to do better,nice food and nice and free people ,jaws only desire slaves and coins ,when someone is doing better than them they go on rage mode and shit on them because they are envious because they are incapable of creating beyond copy .l have forgive then and they are still trying to slave me ,they are unable to deal whit free people, they only fell safe among their slaves , I am started to believed they are some kind of viral strand ,unable to get over their slave and copy nature ,they feel treated by other people freedom because show them how much of a frauds they are .
I use to admired them ,but now that they have target me I understand who every one despite the jaw's.
Mind breaker, break your one mind to reach freedom from your program and be alive one more time.
>>
File: 250px-Kitchen_Funnel.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kitchen_Funnel.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>19590557
We are living in a black hole and is constatly shrinking. What we see as black holes are the entrance from the world that has not yet shrunken as musch as the state we are in. The sun and planets is constantly sucking matter into this smaller universe. When we can make some anti gravity device, then we will stop our shrinking and time. We will live beside the universe as we know it today.
>>
OP here,

i had a lot of QM threads on /x/ in the past and this one is the worst one i ever saw. What in the fucking hell went wrong? Shitposting all over the place, muh-"you guys are full with bullcrap" but doesnt contribute anything worth to the thread, and shit like that.
>>
>>19591682
/b/ happened.
>>
>>19591695
>/b/
wat? how new are you? If at all than it was the exposure of the janitors being faggots during the gg time. moron.
>>
>>19591682
>"you guys are full with bullcrap" but doesnt contribute anything worth to the thread, and shit like that.
What is "worth" to the thread?
Surely, pointing out when someone is objectively and fundamentally wrong on a critical level is helpful to improve the quality of the thread?

Or, maybe you made a mistake in the OP?
People are mistaking the thread as meaning you ACTUALLY want to discuss quantum mechanics for what it actually, really is, in reality, while what you probably wanted is roleplaying tween shitting out as much gooblygak as possible as per usual for neo-/x/?
>>
>>19591642
what did you say?
>>
If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.
>>
>>19592085
If you haven't spent the better part of a decade dedicating your life to quantum mechanics full-time, you haven't understood it yet.
>>
File: OD11.jpg (86KB, 459x585px) Image search: [Google]
OD11.jpg
86KB, 459x585px
>>19592139
>>
>>19592152
It's clear whoever made this gooblygak haven't.
>>
It is not anymore important to prove that we create our own realities by observing them. It is more important to know how to create desired reality.
>>
>>19592347
We... Uh... Don't.
Are you sure you've actually understood the concept of an observer in quantum physics? Try to explain your take on it and we'll see.
Hint: Individuals are not observers.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.