[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to change your own gender without using pills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: motivation.png (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
9KB, 300x250px
Is there any way to change your own gender without using pills and surgery? How would I go about doing this and what would the repercussions be?
>>
>>19590332
Nope. Changing one thing about your appearance to it being barely noticeable, would take more skill and energy than decades of practice could probably provide, changing your gender I would say is impossible. There's maybe like a 10^(-5)% probability of that ever happening.
>>
>>19590361
Yeah I thought as much. There haven't been historical cases of gender swapping has there? What small things could you change about yourself - make a freckle disappear?
>>
>>19590371
I wouldn't know, sorry.
I'd say a freckle is doable, yeah.
>>
>>19590332
Why would you do that? It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
the absolute state of/ lgbt/
>>
>>19590332
just be yourself.
>>
Advanced dimensional tunneling magic to take you into a parallel universe where you were always that gender

Or kys and hope to reincarnate as a woman

There are no other ways
>>
>>19590825
>>19590732
>>19590383
>>19590361
Maybe try bone hurting juice, op. Heard it can help. Just make it yourself.
>>
Gender is a social construct lol just be urself!!
>>
>>19590332
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAH HA HAH HA HA HAH WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HA
HA
HA
HA

HAHAHAHAH
AH
AHA AH
H HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJHHHHHAHAHAHHASHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA}
AH
AHA
HA
HAHAAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*takes another breath*

AHAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAH HA HA HA
AH HA HA
HA
HA
H AH HA HAH HA HA HAH HA HAH A
>>
File: 1503055869010.jpg (181KB, 626x756px) Image search: [Google]
1503055869010.jpg
181KB, 626x756px
>>19590332
Live you life on the Internet, most people already do to some extent, and then you can be whatever type of person you desire. In the 3D world you are limited by flesh and blood but on the Internet the only limits that exist are those of your own mind. It would only cost you the price of an Internet connection, a laptop, and any physical connection with other people. Think about it, you don't need to touch another person. What is important is the emotional connection and that you can maintain in cyberspace.
>>
>>19592918
SHE A LIL THOTTY

GET IN MY BUGATTI

GIRL NOW DON'T ACT HAUGHTY

I KNOW YOU WANNA GET NAUGHTY
>>
If you're under 18 you'll probably be alright with pills and surgery.
>>
>>19592918
That's just an unhealthy form of escapism.
>>
>>19592937
Fuck off. Seriously. Leave me the fuck alone.

K?
>>
>>19592952

No
>>
>>19590332
look up transgender suicide rates
>>
>>19592959
Fuck you. You don't fucking know me, so stop fucking pretending you do to impress everyone else. K?
>>
>>19592981

Why? What does this contribute? You either are transsexual or you aren't. It's not something that can be argued away.
>>
>>19592985

No.
>>
File: 1491491525139.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491491525139.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
>>19592947
Maybe, but then I think back about who my real friends are and I realize I have had more meaningful relationships with people who have been dead for decades, or even centuries, because of the books they wrote. When words and letters have had a greater impact on my life then the people who are physically in it who am I to say that a life and identity constructed and lived on-line is any less of an experience then one lived in the flesh. OP can never actually become a women in the flesh but he can have the experiences of a women on the Internet. He can live a life that is different but very much real.
>>
>>19592997
Fuck off. Leave me alone. I don't know you, nor do I want to ever know you. Stop harassing me, this isn't cool or funny, if that's what you meant it to be. Go away

K?
>>
>>19590332

If your genitalia, none of my business what you have downthere, does correctly its job and has no malformations , i can't see why would you like to have such a risk and hace a drastic surgery to change it.

I don't think there's other way to change your gender, you could just freeze yourself and expect to wake up in a era when you can choose your own body.
>>
>>19593016

No
>>
>>19593025
Alright, I'm done. I tried to be nice, but you kept on pushing it. You have the subtly of a gorilla and I'm just done. I'm leaving the thread, you win.

K den? K den.
>>
>>19593037

No
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.