[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /x/. I know what's going down on September 23, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

Sup, /x/. I know what's going down on September 23, but I'm not going to tell you. Let me just give you one piece of advice - give up your guns when the time comes. You'll just be fighting a losing effort and get you and your family killed. Oh, and Christians are truly screwed.
>>
>>19589695
Sounds like you don't know shit
>>
>>19589695

Christians will be just fine, don draper. Thanks for your worthless advice though.
>>
>>19589695
Buy more ammo check
Buy more guns soon
Accept jesus check
>>
how about elaborating, instead of being a cryptic shit. or will that just fuck up your whole motife you got going here.
>>
3 options when it happens, 2 of which will likely get you dead:

>Fight
>Flight
>Accept

>>19589791

Not them, but martial law is coming. Hence the prior NSA "leak", and the Equifax "hack". The non-stop stories on the antics of Trump have been to keep us distracted from other news. Recent manmade storms were to give plausible deniability for FEMA internment centers.
>>
>>19590065
>Acceptance
Of what, a diluted Singularity? Fuck that.
>>
>>19590078

Some men aren't meant for Valhalla. For those who are unwilling to fight or are too incompetent to flee accepting a life of slavery is their only feasible option for continued life. It is what it is, each mans choices are their own. If you don't want to be part of what's coming or die fighting it I suggest readying an INCH bag and disappearing before the first wave crashes. Soon, the black flag will fly over the dome and progress will give way to congress.
>>
>>19590125
Oh I'm keeping my eye and know how to flee in a proper and sustainable level.
When SHTF, destroy your phone.
If anything, I'd rather parish doing than than fighting an enemy who will kill or assimilate me in my sleep.
>>
you know what's going to happen? the sun will rise in the east and set in the West, bringing september 24th.
>>
>>19590125
Second thought, I'll weigh out my options when they are presented.
>>
>>19590136
"Oh but anon it's just the start of things nothing will actually happen on that day" blah blah blah. Same bullshit.
>>
>tumblr
post disregarded
>>
>>19589695

wow, you're like so mysterious and cool anon.
>>
>>19590065

martial law is coming sure, but it won't be everywhere in the country yet

but it's easy to see that since cops are being armed like military while the military is being sent overseas (and was given more power)

everything the declaration of independence has stood for is being violated, and what's currently going on checks all the boxes for facism

this was a long time coming since voting hasn't mattered for a long time, left and right have the same underlying agenda with only ultimately minor and meaningless differences (when you look at the bigger picture)

corruption is at an all time high

i completely disagree with op about just surrendering though, people do that and we're all fucked whereas if people choose to resist numbers are on our side

sure there's a lot of ways to do things without guns and guns can always be taken from the enemy further in, but giving them up from the start is idiotic if avoidable (and it will be at first because it's much more likely that martial law will be declared in a couple of areas then expand to cover more ground)

cities are going to be the worst places to be, and people need to start looking at forming more self sufficient communities with trained militias asap
>>
not september 23, first week of october and yes you are correct, resistance is futile. But we've already planned for casualties since humans and Christians will fight back to the death.
>>
im fighting you boys better join and fight too, only chance we got
>>
File: Albert_Pike_WWIII.jpg (38KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Pike_WWIII.jpg
38KB, 499x281px
>inb4 nothing happens
>>
Good will always defeat evil in the end. It might take some time for good to get it's shit together, but when it does, it'll come and destroy evil 100%
>>
What the fuck are you even talking about?
What's the deal with September 23?
>>
GL HF
>>
>>19590422
demons are gay af and you dont stand a chance because i ate three loafs of garlic bread and have a swimming pool filled with holy water
>>
>>19591731
Anons hyped for the date in that one spooky image of what looks like a face in space. The "eyes" are predicted to collide on the 23rd or some shit.
>>
>>19590235
>having a folder of meme pictures on your computer
>>
>>19590136
Falls flag North Korea attack on Burgerland?
>>
File: Flag.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>19590363

When it starts, it won't be covered directly -- There will be misdirection and "more important stories" as distractions to keep people from paying attention until it's too late. They're going to slide in and stealthily disappear " highest priority" people so those of a lower priority will be caught with their pants around their ankles. Misinformation and distraction are going to be strong, so don't wait for signs to act or it's likely you're going to get snared then sent for "integration" (readas: re-education) or straight up executed. The downside to rural escape (except to deep, deep country) is that you'll be piss easy to find with casual thermal imaging (like the equipment *every* pigpen has access to for busting drug labs/grow ops) and aircraft once the urban centers are secured. Cellphones/radios/credit cards/debit cards etc are a fuckin trap used to pinpoint people with rfid chips/comm tower pinging. Be smart, go offgrid and stay offgrid. Once the dust settles sneak in to urban centers and scrounge info then ghost out to plan accordingly. Guerilla tactics, sharp eyes, a quick mind, and dispersed camping will be paramount to maintaining freedom. Secure perimeters with boobytraps and concealed noise makers to give yourself every advantage you can muster. The problem with groups is they're only as strong as their weakest member and the military has been specifically trained to counter the tactics used by the French Resistance during Nazi occupation. The Viet Cong won against the US, it is possible to triumph against "superior" forces but you're gonna have to fight tooth and nail.
>>
>>19592516

of course not, the media covers up everything and has been for a while, can't even depend on people being able to record the shit and get it out to people with how heavily censored things have been getting (which will only get worse)

in all honesty i give it about 2 or 3 years and i'd rather just leave the country than get caught here once shit goes down

there's ways to get past thermal imaging, there's ways to survive off grid, and like you said there are ways to fight using guerilla warfare tactics (fighting tooth and nail is the only way to fight if you're going to imo)

ultimately though unless enough people resist (and i doubt americans desu) it would just be a matter of holding out until shit caught up with you
>>
>>19589695
There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms. Taking the form of familly and close friends.
>>
>>19589695
Good thing I can shoot from a distance.
>>
>>19590449
That's a fake quote. I researched it myself.
>>
File: SuperShotgunDoom2.gif (655KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
SuperShotgunDoom2.gif
655KB, 500x457px
>>19589767
This guy knows what's up. Loading up on 00 buckshots.
>>
It's a good thing I never sold my grandpa's old CETME and his innawoods shack...
>>
File: IMG_3067.png (781KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3067.png
781KB, 1200x675px
>>19589695
On September 23 nothing will happen just like every other date something was supposed to happen.
>>
>>19589695
>christians screwed
>give up your guns
>losing effort
muslim takeover?
>>
You guys are seriously schizophrenic and paranoid. Stop fear mongering and sending out bad vibes into the universe. If this is your idea of fun, then you need to get a life. It's that simple.. life is not meant to be lived in fear.
>>
>>19594513
Then attack the memetic source of the fear rather than hating on /x/ for the fact that it's already here.
>>
>>19594513

or you could try paying attention to what's going on in the world and stop ignoring the very real issues that have been brewing for decades and allowed to get this bad because of people like you
>>
>>19594575
It comes from within
And does not leave without
All will come to fall
Once you begin to doubt
>>
Its been a divide and conquer tactic, America is split. Ult right vs ult left, republicans vs democrats, Black vs white. You're going to see small fire fight break out with antifa and ultright. It's going to get out of hand then spread. Then the "Government" will be forced to take action, Police with military gear will go in and that's when shit will really hit the fan. Groups that have just been waiting for the government to use brute force will start fighting. It will end with total hardcore government control.

Shits going to be bad and to be honest /x/ Im worried, But then again this is just guessing on my part and I'm probably wrong.
>>
yeah but what happens to Canada and Mexico?
>>
>>19595150
Nothing
Theyre roleplaying, anon
>>
>>19589695
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Get fucked globalist shills, alex jones was right youre all just a bunch of satan worshipping trannys
>>
File: A-1964907-1307573583.jpeg.jpg (13KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
A-1964907-1307573583.jpeg.jpg
13KB, 300x248px
d-does he know, guys?
>>
File: 1492113853922.png (57KB, 295x337px) Image search: [Google]
1492113853922.png
57KB, 295x337px
Why do you want to fight the beast?
You are it.
Wake up, fools.
This is Hell.
This place needs to die.
Don't be selfish.

Look at the NPCs. You see it. They have no freedom. This is hell.
>>
>>19590065
>but martial law is coming

Oh so basically I'm fine then? Cool.
>>
>>19595763
How can you die in hell?
>>
>>19589695
Nigga goes on Jewtube and watches some Speptember 23rd videos, post retarded crypto shit on /x/ and thinks he is cool.
Now that's what i call LARP!
>>
>>19592957
Well that settles that then. Care to post any links?
>>
>>19595791
/thread

lay off the Alex Jones, folks, it's mind-numbing brain cancer

You want real conspiracies? You're not going to find them on that projecting faggot's radio show
>>
23rd starts when the sun rises in Japan and ends when settles in LA or how? Wtf happens in Europe?
>>
File: 000000231412411.jpg (54KB, 449x598px) Image search: [Google]
000000231412411.jpg
54KB, 449x598px
>>19592939
>It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting
>except blessed candles.

You mean man-made and man-blessed candles?
Or there will be some shipment from HeavenlyCandles inc.beforehand?
>>
>>19589695
I hear human slavery is all the rage.
>>
siva
>>
>>19595763
Bro. These NPCs suck. Most won't even let me fuck them.
>>
>>19595789
>permadeath_mode=0
>>
>>19589695

Death like a true warrior! Stop getting my hopes up OP
>>
>>19589695
You should post this on /pol/ and /k/ and see what they have to say about it. Do it for the lulz OP.
>>
>>19596473

i'd say the same thing on /pol/ that i did here
>>
>>19589695
Will Gnostics be fine?
>>
>>19596874
Yes. Christians might be fine too, but the events of Sep 23 are going to bust their faith. That's why I said they're screwed. I hope they're wise and accept the path that will be offered all of mankind. But the gun nuts won't. They're too stubborn and foolish.
>>
File: 2017-09-01 13.26.26.jpg (827KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-01 13.26.26.jpg
827KB, 540x960px
All cellular phone towers have high power magnetron, like a microwave oven, but no shielding. Also, the magnetic north pole is moving faster.... maybe?
>>
>>19596473
wanna know how I can tell youre new? you think anyone on /pol/ or /k/ wouldnt ignore this and tell you to go away. they are flooded with this low level shitposting non stop.
>>
>>19597818
>muh gun nuts
Liberal fag detected. It won't come down to that, and even if it did, China and Russia would be happy to provide aid to any rebels, for a stake in the new nation.
>>
File: shutup.jpg (33KB, 463x519px) Image search: [Google]
shutup.jpg
33KB, 463x519px
nibiru bouta holla at cha boi
>>
>another IT'S GUNNA HABBEN thread on yet another date

Seriously how long till you get fucking bored of spamming this fucking shit?
>>
>>19596151
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.